PDA

View Full Version : Screwed!

GOTLDH
07-10-2005, 09:52 PM
So I took my 2005 F-150 into thje dealer for its first service while i was their I said to my self..... Self you should put an Exhaust on your truck, so I did. I asked for A GIBSON cat back exhaust. I picked up the truck and it sounded good, didnt think anything of it. I was showing it off to a friend and looking closer and it says Magna Flow on the muffler. I called Gibson and they said the 05 exhaust was still in the R&D Phase. So rather than call me and tell me " hey, its not avl. yet. they thought they just install an exhaust and hope i didnt notice. MAN IS THERE GOING TO BE HELL TO PAY TOMORROW AT THE FORD DEALER!!!!!!! FU^%$#S!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

TCS T
07-10-2005, 09:55 PM
Leave it to the dealer! :mad:

locogringo
07-10-2005, 09:56 PM
can I come and watch?

JetBoatRich
07-11-2005, 03:20 AM
Post up who the dealer is :confused:
Nothing like communication with the customer :hammer2:

Red Horse
07-11-2005, 03:28 AM
I think somebody is gonna get an earful. Who in the hell do these people think they are kidding??

HOSS
07-11-2005, 06:47 AM
Your better off with the MagnaFlow. But what do I know,,,,,I only sell this stuff. :coffeycup

KM Design
07-11-2005, 07:46 AM
So I took my 2005 F-150 into thje dealer for its first service while i was their I said to my self..... Self you should put an Exhaust on your truck, so I did. I asked for A GIBSON cat back exhaust. I picked up the truck and it sounded good, didnt think anything of it. I was showing it off to a friend and looking closer and it says Magna Flow on the muffler. I called Gibson and they said the 05 exhaust was still in the R&D Phase. So rather than call me and tell me " hey, its not avl. yet. they thought they just install an exhaust and hope i didnt notice. MAN IS THERE GOING TO BE HELL TO PAY TOMORROW AT THE FORD DEALER!!!!!!! FU^%$#S!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
I have no Idea why the Dealer told you that Gibson is in R&D phase's for this kit. We have had a kit(s) out for a while for a 2005 F-150. Contact me, & I'll give you a part # and choices of style to choose.
Sorry to hear that.

Just Tool'n
07-11-2005, 07:49 AM
Really makes you wonder about some dealerships, I would make them refund some or most of your money, Did the invoice say Gibson exhust on it!
If it does, I think you have got them.

JetBoatRich
07-11-2005, 07:51 AM
Really makes you wonder about some dealerships, I would make them refund some or most of your money, Did the invoice say Gibson exhust on it!
If it does, I think you have got them.
I agree, what did the invoice say :confused:

Tom Brown
07-11-2005, 07:51 AM
Whether that's true or not, they probably should have mentioned it. ;)
I bought a MagnaFlow exhaust at Walmart and I couldn't be happier with it.

GOTLDH
07-11-2005, 07:59 AM
No the invoice just said speedway exhaust. I dont have a problem with the magnaflow, it was on my last truck. It's just that when you ask for something by name and you pay more for it and dont get it, kind of pisses you off alittle. I'm waiting for a service manager to call me back, and hopefuly and make things right. :devil:

2Driver
07-12-2005, 12:17 PM
I bought 1400 of them, they have a lifetime warranty. :D
I did too but mine came with free batteries :D

HOSS
07-12-2005, 12:23 PM
Mine only came with a phucin` plaque, a sign, and some posters.

NashvilleBound
07-12-2005, 12:23 PM
1400? Batteries??? You boaters are strange people.....

MagicMtnDan
07-12-2005, 12:28 PM
its the same here papas bought a at time new 03 chevy silverado with 7 inch lift and custom wheels from mark christopher chevrolet in ontario. they have had the shocks come loose one shock broke. they told him that he needs to go to garys truck and deal with them. 2 rims have failed and have defects leaks at the welds or something so he took it to dealership they sent him to garys agian they said they have no warrenty then after argueing with them they took both rims and said they shipped them to manufacter that was in january they said 1 rim has been lost. and it need to be remade. then they said the rims were no longer availble then they said they have manufacter remaking them. now they say that they have 1 done so we called there bluff no rims. the truck drives with 3 diffrent rims one escallade rim. and we noticed it is now tracking sideway down the road. diffrent offset i bet. dealership wont get involved and garys is no help what to do would like my money refunded for lift and rims as the shocks are still messed up. i need a plan of action. i plan on making my focus mark christoper. as he was the one who had lifted the truck before i ever bought it. he sublet the work. i think i need to go dmv. better buissness bureua and start a law suit for the 6000 dollars in modifications. lift and wheels.
as if it was to make me feel any better mark christophers service manager stated they dont use garys nomore they do there own lifts
mike
Your posts may be interesting but I wouldn't know as I find them impossible to read. You might want to try hit the "Enter" key on occasion. And the caps button could be used once in a while.
Now back to the thread...

meaniam
07-12-2005, 10:19 PM
Your posts may be interesting but I wouldn't know as I find them impossible to read. You might want to try hit the "Enter" key on occasion. And the caps button could be used once in a while.
thanks
Earning a fan one typo at a time.
All joking aside I my post are hard typo run on sentences no periods. I know that if you read my post the way they are typed. You would pass out from lack of breath. That is what makes me who i am.But with you in mind i have done this reply special for you.
Capital letters that is fing rare for me. Periods all place them in there if you rib me about it. Spelling well i just gave it all i have.
Thank you
MICHAEL
LOL

meaniam
07-12-2005, 10:20 PM
its the same here papas bought a at time new 03 chevy silverado with 7 inch lift and custom wheels from mark christopher chevrolet in ontario. they have had the shocks come loose one shock broke. they told him that he needs to go to garys truck and deal with them. 2 rims have failed and have defects leaks at the welds or something so he took it to dealership they sent him to garys agian they said they have no warrenty then after argueing with them they took both rims and said they shipped them to manufacter that was in january they said 1 rim has been lost. and it need to be remade. then they said the rims were no longer availble then they said they have manufacter remaking them. now they say that they have 1 done so we called there bluff no rims. the truck drives with 3 diffrent rims one escallade rim. and we noticed it is now tracking sideway down the road. diffrent offset i bet. dealership wont get involved and garys is no help what to do would like my money refunded for lift and rims as the shocks are still messed up. i need a plan of action. i plan on making my focus mark christoper. as he was the one who had lifted the truck before i ever bought it. he sublet the work. i think i need to go dmv. better buissness bureua and start a law suit for the 6000 dollars in modifications. lift and wheels.
as if it was to make me feel any better mark christophers service manager stated they dont use garys nomore they do there own lifts
mike
WOW I DID LOOK AT IT AND THAT IS PRETTY DAMN BAD. take to long to edit

dc96819
07-12-2005, 10:41 PM
1400? Batteries??? You boaters are strange people.....
To much sun :D

purrfecttremor
07-13-2005, 03:19 AM
now that there was funny!i put some stupid exaust on my f250 and it sounds like a ****en sports car.not what i was looking for.