PDA

View Full Version : mark christoper dealerships shady ways

meaniam
07-12-2005, 11:22 AM
update as promised here. managment at mark christopher has really stepped up to get this problem resolved for us. thank to this fourm and its people. service manager took this issue, delt with it personally. did everything they could do. they fought for my father, to try and get the rims taken care of. (the rim manufacter was unable to duplicate the wheels) and purchased new rims of my fathers choice. the took the truck for 2 or 3 months to make sure all problems were corrected as they were waiting for the rims. also placed a rental car with my father no charge to him. mark christopher did get this resolved and went well beyond our expectations. and beyond anything, any other dealership would ever do..
mark christophers managment is amazing. and they do truely care about customer service. and since day 1 of this original post has proved that
thank you. to all of the mark christopher dealerships. the service manager, shop forman, and agian to all the hot boater who spoke up, on this fourm and in person at the dealership. no matter what side of this topic you were on.
i chose to update this topic. originally titled mark christoper and their shady ways. so people would understand where all this comes from and so people would understand. how powerful you as ***boaters truely are
all problems resolved by mark christopherundefined
its the same here papas bought a at time new 03 chevy silverado with 7 inch lift and custom wheels from mark christopher chevrolet in ontario. they have had the shocks come loose one shock broke. they told him that he needs to go to garys truck and deal with them. 2 rims have failed and have defects leaks at the welds or something so he took it to dealership they sent him to garys agian they said they have no warrenty then after argueing with them they took both rims and said they shipped them to manufacter that was in january they said 1 rim has been lost. and it need to be remade. then they said the rims were no longer availble then they said they have manufacter remaking them. now they say that they have 1 done so we called there bluff no rims. the truck drives with 3 diffrent rims one escallade rim. and we noticed it is now tracking sideway down the road. diffrent offset i bet. dealership wont get involved and garys is no help what to do would like my money refunded for lift and rims as the shocks are still messed up. i need a plan of action. i plan on making my focus mark christoper. as he was the one who had lifted the truck before i ever bought it. he sublet the work. i think i need to go dmv. better buissness bureua and start a law suit for the 6000 dollars in modifications. lift and wheels.
as if it was to make me feel any better mark christophers service manager stated they dont use garys nomore they do there own lifts
mike

Boozer
07-12-2005, 11:28 AM
I know punctuation isn't really, really important, but it is somewhat important. Anyhow, good luck with the lawsuit.
I couldn't agree with you more.
Is it just me or does bad grammar and poor spelling seem to be a growing trend around here? Some of these posts look like they were put together by a 5 year old.
Come on people! A couple comma's and some basic sentence structure can go a long way.

76ANTHONY
07-12-2005, 11:29 AM
wow, that was tough to read. anyhow, see the gm of the dealership and the sales mngr. they should be able to help. had the same kind of thing out here. they helped and it was all goo with new rims :wink:

jdogginla
07-12-2005, 11:29 AM
Ahhh........step away from the keyboard and collect your thoughts. Then type, because all I can gather from the jibberish up top is that you have had a bad expierence with a truck lift and tires. :messedup:

BLOWN HOWARD
07-12-2005, 11:46 AM
its the same here papas bought a at time new 03 chevy silverado with 7 inch lift and custom wheels from mark christopher chevrolet in ontario. they have had the shocks come loose one shock broke. they told him that he needs to go to garys truck and deal with them. 2 rims have failed and have defects leaks at the welds or something so he took it to dealership they sent him to garys agian they said they have no warrenty then after argueing with them they took both rims and said they shipped them to manufacter that was in january they said 1 rim has been lost. and it need to be remade. then they said the rims were no longer availble then they said they have manufacter remaking them. now they say that they have 1 done so we called there bluff no rims. the truck drives with 3 diffrent rims one escallade rim. and we noticed it is now tracking sideway down the road. diffrent offset i bet. dealership wont get involved and garys is no help what to do would like my money refunded for lift and rims as the shocks are still messed up. i need a plan of action. i plan on making my focus mark christoper. as he was the one who had lifted the truck before i ever bought it. he sublet the work. i think i need to go dmv. better buissness bureua and start a law suit for the 6000 dollars in modifications. lift and wheels.
as if it was to make me feel any better mark christophers service manager stated they dont use garys nomore they do there own lifts
mike
Yeah Right Mark Chris does there own lifts they have been using Garys for ever. That dealership is ****ed up if you ask me

Riverhound
07-12-2005, 11:53 AM
Wow, tough read for sure!
Anyhow, go up the chain of command at the dealership and if that fails go to the G.M. rep. Even though it's dealer installed equipment G.M. does not want an unhappy customer or a lawsuit against them or their dealer.
Good luck, be persitant and DOCUMENT everything.

BLOWN HOWARD
07-12-2005, 12:15 PM
Ask to talk to the Chris Legio he is one of the owner of Mark Chris

slink
07-12-2005, 12:41 PM
Ask to talk to the Chris Legio he is one of the owner of Mark Chris
Or Mark Legio or Joe Ingraf (Upland store). good luck

Boozer
07-12-2005, 12:50 PM
If all else fails you can go up the chain of command and if that still doesn't work you can contact the states attorney generals office. When a dealership recieves a phone call from the attorneys general office you can pretty much bet your ass that things will get taken care of.

meaniam
07-12-2005, 01:15 PM
If all else fails you can go up the chain of command and if that still doesn't work you can contact the states attorney generals office. When a dealership recieves a phone call from the attorneys general office you can pretty much bet your ass that things will get taken care of.
sorry about typo, and everything typed this up, and watching wife who passed out sat, and I need to take care of minds. in a million places. usally type then place periods and comma in place. ive been bashed for that more then once here.

voodoomedman
07-12-2005, 02:18 PM
I would make the dealership eat it. They are Gary's customer and not you and that is maybe why they are not helping much. I took my stuff straight to Gary's as to get it a hell of a lot cheaper. They do excellent work or at least they used to but they aren't the friendliest people. But if they play hardball then play it back and you get what you want. At least I did.
Good Luck.

jbtrailerjim
07-12-2005, 02:36 PM
I took my stuff straight to Gary's as to get it a hell of a lot cheaper. They do excellent work or at least they used to but they aren't the friendliest people.
LOL...I wish I had a dollar for everytime I have heard someone say how "unfriendly" the people are over at Gary's. I used to send people over there but everyone of them would come back with the same response. "Damn, those people are a bunch of assholes over there." I'll never send anyone over there again. :rolleyes:

Kachina26
07-12-2005, 02:39 PM
I'm soooooo glad we don't modify our trucks here. Call customer service, the number is in your owner's manual. Then go from there. Good luck :D

UltraStealth
07-12-2005, 02:47 PM
mike
I know a great lawyer who deals with this kind of stuff. I had a lemon law case he worked on. Was the truck being lifted included in the deal? Was it listed on the sticker or do you have some sort of write up with the options including the lift? Was it used or new?

Wally_Gator
07-12-2005, 03:23 PM
Hmmm...
Thoughts...
There are two sides to every story.. Here we are again hearing one side and not the other.
What were your original dealings with the dealer? Did you come in demanding the world saying I'm gonna sue?
If so, doesn't suprise me they told you to pound sand..
Are they taking care of the factory parts? If so they are doing their job.
If it a defect in craftsmanship of the part of the products and services of Gary's, it is Ultimately Gary's Truck Shop's liability.
Some people get these trucks and then think they can destroy them like the Duke's of Hazzard General Lee, then they go into the shop and say "I don't know why it broke" Plain and simple it is abuse. I am not saying that is the case here. But here we are seeing a pretty one sided story.
I have been in the shop with my truck at many different dealerships. I am picky about it's upkeep and warranty issues. I have witnessed many people throwing fits at Humans that are there to do their job and write up the service based on their employers rules (Read GM corporate here). I have also witnessed first hand the difference between a dealer giving goodwill to a good customer and telling an a-hole customer to pound sand.
Maybe someone from Mark Christopher will come on here and give the other side?
Maybe this person can make this a little easier to understand by writing clearly what has happened? (ultimately this will help you in your case)
I have been to about 8 different dealerships here in So Cal, there are good ones and bad ones. I can name some real $h1tty ones that don't include Mark Christopher. But then again, if I have a problem I address it where the people I have a problem with are likely to respond and not in some boating forum.
Gator OUT!

Jrocket
07-12-2005, 03:34 PM
Nicely said Wally G.

Caribbean Jet
07-12-2005, 03:44 PM
I would make the dealership eat it. They are Gary's customer and not you and that is maybe why they are not helping much. I took my stuff straight to Gary's as to get it a hell of a lot cheaper. They do excellent work or at least they used to but they aren't the friendliest people. But if they play hardball then play it back and you get what you want. At least I did.
Good Luck.
Make the dealership do this stuff for you. My truck was done by Gary's and I had great luck with them. I even had some friends that had work done there and when something went wrong he took care of it right away. There a good shop. I know more than a dozen people that have had nothing but good luck here.

mccrackin
07-12-2005, 04:12 PM
I Beleive I Was At Garys The Day This Cat Was There.the Way I Heard It Was Ups Lost One Wheel.that Wheel Is Discontinued So Garys Was Pulling Some Strings To Get Another One Made, Since Ups Issued Them A Check For $100.00. Not Quite Enough To Cover A Full Set Of New Wheels.in The Meen Time Another Wheel Started Leaking That Wheel Has Allready Been Fixed And I Beleive Its Still Sitting There.another Thing The Guys At Garys Said Was That The Wheels Only Had A One Year Warranty On Them. These Wheels Are 2 Or 3 Years Old And They Still Are Trying To Help These People. And All In All Garys Doesnt Even Fix The Wheels So Its Really Out Of There Hands. i Beleive That Might Be Pretty Close To The Other Side Of The Story

Eliminator 4 Life
07-12-2005, 04:14 PM
mike
I wouldnt mess with the BB and I would contact an attorney if you want a nnumber let me know I have used him twice. Rob

BoatPI
07-12-2005, 06:32 PM
Go after the dealer as they sold the truck modified and are responsible. period. You have nothing to loose, but u should win this one. You need to realize what it is you "loss". So an estimate from a shop that does lifts for what it would take to return the truck to the condition before it broke, that is your loss. Plus loss of use during this extended time period.

ratso
07-12-2005, 06:54 PM
I know punctuation isn't really, really important, but it is somewhat important. Anyhow, good luck with the lawsuit.
I have a headache... :hammerhea

Wally_Gator
07-12-2005, 07:22 PM
2003 vehicle...
Is it out of warranty? If not it is pretty close on months if not out on miles.
Something tells me that he does not have a leg to stand on and he may have stepped on his pecker..

dicudmore
07-12-2005, 07:46 PM
I'm soooooo glad we don't modify our trucks here. Call customer service, the number is in your owner's manual. Then go from there. Good luck :D
us either... We sublet 2 for lift kits when this generation truck came out in 99. Sold both right away, 1 guy immediately got a speeding ticket (speedo was off)
We bought back both trucks, and will not modify another one...
Way more hassle than it is worth...

mike37
07-12-2005, 07:48 PM
how do rims leak ???????

dicudmore
07-12-2005, 07:49 PM
how do rims leak ???????
they are NFG :wink:
sometimes they just leak right through the rim... porrous or something

meaniam
07-12-2005, 07:56 PM
I know a great lawyer who deals with this kind of stuff. I had a lemon law case he worked on. Was the truck being lifted included in the deal? Was it listed on the sticker or do you have some sort of write up with the options including the lift? Was it used or new?
i would like the number to the lawyer. it was lifted before sale price on adedem (i know spelling) sticker or moroni sticker i have gone through the lines of command. he meaning my father have played hard ball. it is time to sue. and he did try being cool about it to. he drove the truck towing a heavy ass boat to havasu with no shocks at all on front of truck. they said they needed to order new shocks then when he went back they fixed the broken shock, and threw them back on. dealership wants no part in this. they told him they can not help him out on this. it was brought to sales desk service manager and nothing done. left messages for owner and general manager no returned calls. we are going to start to proceed the lemon law on another service problem of truck running out of gas on 1/4 tank. it has been in there twice and is going back for same problem. i have a 03 silverado and love it to death. i always have loved the chevy product, and if you know me you would know that this has nothing to do with chevy. its mark christopher as a dealer and who they sublet some work to and they feel no need to stand behind the work they sell.
mike

Kachina26
07-12-2005, 08:47 PM
i would like the number to the lawyer. it was lifted before sale price on adedem (i know spelling) sticker or moroni sticker i have gone through the lines of command. he meaning my father have played hard ball. it is time to sue. and he did try being cool about it to. he drove the truck towing a heavy ass boat to havasu with no shocks at all on front of truck. they said they needed to order new shocks then when he went back they fixed the broken shock, and threw them back on. dealership wants no part in this. they him they can not help him out on this. it was brought to sales desk service manager and nothing done. left messages for owner and general manager no returned calls. we are going to start to proceed the lemon law on another service problem of truck running out of gas on 1/4 tank. it has been in there twice and is going back for same problem. i have a 03 silverado and love it to death. i always have loved the chevy product, and if you know me you would know that this has nothing to do with chevy. its mark christopher as a dealer and who they sublet some work to and they feel no need to stand behind the work they sell.
mike
they him they can not help him out on this. Dude, WTF????? they him they?????? I know Devore is in the sticks, but can you at least construct a cognitive thought?
we are going to start to proceed the lemon law
Lemon law applies to manufacturer defects, you have defects (if that's the case) in aftermarket crap that was put on the vehicle. GM has nothing to do with this. Your beef is with MC (maybe). My advice is to buy your next vehicle stock and leave it that way, unless you want to deal with the crap that goes along with modifiying a perfectly good truck.

meaniam
07-12-2005, 08:48 PM
Hmmm...
Thoughts...
There are two sides to every story.. Here we are again hearing one side and not the other.
What were your original dealings with the dealer? Did you come in demanding the world saying I'm gonna sue?
If so, doesn't suprise me they told you to pound sand..
Are they taking care of the factory parts? If so they are doing their job.
If it a defect in craftsmanship of the part of the products and services of Gary's, it is Ultimately Gary's Truck Shop's liability.
Some people get these trucks and then think they can destroy them like the Duke's of Hazzard General Lee, then they go into the shop and say "I don't know why it broke" Plain and simple it is abuse. I am not saying that is the case here. But here we are seeing a pretty one sided story.
I have been in the shop with my truck at many different dealerships. I am picky about it's upkeep and warranty issues. I have witnessed many people throwing fits at Humans that are there to do their job and write up the service based on their employers rules (Read GM corporate here). I have also witnessed first hand the difference between a dealer giving goodwill to a good customer and telling an a-hole customer to pound sand.
Maybe someone from Mark Christopher will come on here and give the other side?
Maybe this person can make this a little easier to understand by writing clearly what has happened? (ultimately this will help you in your case)
I have been to about 8 different dealerships here in So Cal, there are good ones and bad ones. I can name some real $h1tty ones that don't include Mark Christopher. But then again, if I have a problem I address it where the people I have a problem with are likely to respond and not in some boating forum.
Gator OUT!
i will give you a history lesson on me here. i hsave worked for several dealership. from sales to closer to service writter to assistant service manager. my father has the responce he does becuase people walk on him.....
he in know way abuses his truck.. he babys it..and is picky about staying within maitnance...this truck when problem started had 15k for mileage..still would pass as new on lot.... i have worked for shady dealerships.and i left..and dont want nothing to do with them....so let me explain how a service rep, manager, and mechanic gets paid....its off of sales...no sales no check the average dealer pays 5% of sales in labor and most of the time parts. mechanic gets paid flag hours which is example 13- 23 dolaars per hour the book says job should seel for. there are usually 3 hour books. first one all mechanics love bread and butter alldata, motors ect...that is the book that a customers job proably gets it time from..next is warrenty book.... well its just that warrenty work...and i have had a bitch of a time getting mechanics to do the warrenty work. ill explain this latter.3rd is dealer work...dealer preset time paid for jobs. example used cars, used car comebacks, due bills ect. now i will explain where the book list falls in order and why there are so many comebacks. the mechanic loves flagging customer pay hours and will do it all day verses warrenty work. the reson behind this is simple and ill show it on this example. starter job alldata say 3.8 hours warrenty say 1.2 hours remember all data is customer pay. warrenty usually doesnt pay diagonstics test driving prep. oh yeah comebacks for misdiagnosis. now lets say mechanic pay is 20 dollars a flag hour. warrenty pays around 28 dollars to mechanic versus almost 80 dollars for customer pay mechanic proably finishes job anywhere as fast as 45 mins to 2 hours then he moves on. if this you think is not true ask a service mechanic how many hours he flags hell say 80+ a week. my guys were no lower then 100 a week my high guy when working ca hit 400 in a pay period.
so know you know how it works in service from someone who did this for a living, and made enough that i havent worked since jan 08 and still can go maybe 2 months without working. i tried to be honest at my job and most advisors are to lazy to fight for customers. that is what has happened in this situation. advisors dont get paid as it was sublet and everybody either dont care or is to busy to take care of this. so he does have a very nice truck that he paid extra 6k on for rims and lift. and both were sublet out by mark christopher, and if the service guys were doing there job my father wouldnt even no who was doing the lifts. but instead the service dept says dont come to me i know we sold the truck new like that. and we took the extra 6k for it. but hell what do you want us to do about it! gary is who we had are trucks lifted by. go see them i cant help you.
so as you have posted this i would say that it is a shame this wasnt you. that maybe what it would take for you to understand this post.
problems are rims are three piece desing from boss wheels. defect on those are manufacters defect alum in middle is pourse (grain like) from center not creating a good seal there own words. no bend or scrapes not leaking where tire meets could that be his fualt.hum think hard it is impossible
suspension there is a history here lets see one lift block on rear fell out. mark christopher came up with that sent father to garys at 2600 miles oops we must not have tighten that down... 15k miles paps getting tire rotated and alingent pulling to right lets get it alinged. im soory sir your front shock is in 2 pcs. and the other one isnt even bolted anymore on bottom. you should go down to garys to have that fixed....( garys) instructs my mother well take care of that but we dont have them in stock drive around without these shocks tell tuesday well have them by then (mother) ok...tuesday comes drop truck off we dont have them but my guy fixed the broken one and well put them on.
the rim deal has been going on since jan 3 diffrent sets of rim since jan. a habd full of excuses from garys. ups lost them, manufacter dont make them no more. oh they will retool and make some more. hey we have 1 back and its done waiting on the other. oh manfacter is subletting the work out and he is haveing troubles making it.(papas) that ok we will take the one you have and wait for the other.ummmmmm we cant find it.
mark christopher we dont deal with them anymore. its out of our hand they did that to us. and that is why we do our own now.
hum i wonder if you would be chipper after 7 months

meaniam
07-12-2005, 08:51 PM
Dude, WTF????? they him they?????? I know Devore is in the sticks, but can you at least construct a cognitive thought?
Lemon law applies to manufacturer defects, you have defects (if that's the case) in aftermarket crap that was put on the vehicle. GM has nothing to do with this. Your beef is with MC (maybe). My advice is to buy your next vehicle stock and leave it that way, unless you want to deal with the crap that goes along with modifiying a perfectly good truck.
we are going to start to proceed the lemon law on another service problem of truck running out of gas on 1/4 tank. it has been in there twice and is going back for same problem
maybe i should have placed this in its own seperate paragraph. but i seriously dont think this has anything to do with aftermarket. but maybe you just didnt read that. and that is why i would go after lemon law.

Daytona100
07-12-2005, 09:03 PM
Facts of the matter are the truck is not stock. Aftermarket lift tires shocks etc. Most dealerships sublet aftermarket modifacations. They sell what people want. Dont badmouth the dealership if your expectations dont pan out. Stock is stock but aftermarket parts should be handled by the manufacture of the part. :hammerhea

meaniam
07-12-2005, 09:04 PM
I Beleive I Was At Garys The Day This Cat Was There.the Way I Heard It Was Ups Lost One Wheel.that Wheel Is Discontinued So Garys Was Pulling Some Strings To Get Another One Made, Since Ups Issued Them A Check For $100.00. Not Quite Enough To Cover A Full Set Of New Wheels.in The Meen Time Another Wheel Started Leaking That Wheel Has Allready Been Fixed And I Beleive Its Still Sitting There.another Thing The Guys At Garys Said Was That The Wheels Only Had A One Year Warranty On Them. These Wheels Are 2 Or 3 Years Old And They Still Are Trying To Help These People. And All In All Garys Doesnt Even Fix The Wheels So Its Really Out Of There Hands. i Beleive That Might Be Pretty Close To The Other Side Of The Story
you are right and had to been there cuase you have a portion of this story right. but you do need to stand behind the product you sell. and truck was 1 yr 3 months old at time. ups issued garys 100 dollar check. gary have given the run around on this. which agian has been since jan. last week we called on that wheel in showroom they didnt no where it was. the work on truck could have been done 1yr and maybe 8 months truck could have sat in dealer inventory before bought. my beef is with the dealership on this matter. as a customer of mark christopher. the service dept should be handling this and the dealership should be having the beef with garys. but i am sure you could attest to the polite attuide we as the cust have given garys about this, if you were there. now we have put a little pressure on this but have in no way been rude. but agian that is why they get walked on

Kachina26
07-12-2005, 09:07 PM
but maybe you just didnt read that.
Ok, I'm am trying to be kind here, I tried to read your "paragraph" about how how you worked for dealers and what not. It is unreadable. I can only hope that you convey yourself in person better than you do in writing. By the way, I have service writers that write like you and it drives me ape!

dicudmore
07-12-2005, 09:12 PM
Ok, I'm am trying to be kind here, I tried to read your "paragraph" about how how you worked for dealers and what not. It is unreadable. I can only hope that you convey yourself in person better than you do in writing. By the way, I have service writers that write like you and it drives me ape!
Damn it... you beat me to it. You guys would probably never know that I am a dealer service advisor also, because I can spell, and type with both hands. I understand that is rare in our profession :wink:
Meaniam... this is not an attack on you or the situation with the truck...
Just an observation from many years in the booth. From the advisor and manager side.

meaniam
07-12-2005, 09:21 PM
Go after the dealer as they sold the truck modified and are responsible. period. You have nothing to loose, but u should win this one. You need to realize what it is you "loss". So an estimate from a shop that does lifts for what it would take to return the truck to the condition before it broke, that is your loss. Plus loss of use during this extended time period.
i am glad some people could understand what workmanship stand for. i have been kinda suprised by the responce here but when it all pans out. i plan on showing that a customer should upon purchasing a vehical new expect that vehical to proform safely and dealerships have to be responcable for the work they proform or put their name to. as far as lifts if you cant do them right, dont do them at all you have no buissness to i am looking for a lawyer and will prove my fact. i know that my father loves his truck and would in no way have me ribbing him if it worked the way it should. if they meaning mark christopher or gary fixed the truck. or offered him new wheels of the same quality. and assured him no more of the lift will fall apart he would be an extreamly happy customer. but when you have 3 rims 3 offsets and see your truck driving sideways down the road. and deal with this 7 months. you to would have to say enough is enough
a truck can be lifted and proform great with no side effects if done right
a lift is not gm problem but when you as a dealership assume responsibilty and lift a truck and put custom rims on it. then you need to stand behind your word, and get it handled
did you do the lift or have it sublet. YES
did you charge the customer for the lift. YES
is there problems. YES
do you think you should deal with it. NO let the cust take care of this i got paid what do i care
WTF?
MIKE

Kachina26
07-12-2005, 09:31 PM
.....i plan on showing that a customer should upon purchasing a vehical new expect that vehical.......
Don't take this the wrong way, but, is english your native language?

meaniam
07-12-2005, 09:31 PM
i know im a bad typist. i accept that as a service advisor i only type the 3 c's
complaint cuase and correction. i know i make small typos on work orders. but i have not meet one advisor or person who doesnt or hasnt. on the form i should look up more often but i dont i look at the keyboard and type away. i sometimes get a little ahead of myself and dont make sense. forgive me. but i am sure with very little effort it could be figured out. i may lose you sometime as my thoughts go all over the place. for that agian forgive me. but i have never had any of my mechanics ask me wtf? does that say.

meaniam
07-12-2005, 09:34 PM
Don't take this the wrong way, but, is english your native language?
man if you want to tear apart paragraphs and typos i am sure you are busy all day on this fourm. ill keep you busy. i promise

Kachina26
07-12-2005, 09:44 PM
In all seriousness, you will be taken more seriously if you read what you wrote and see if it makes sense before you post. I'm just bustin' your balls a little. Don't take it to heart, afterall, I'm just some jackass on the 'net and nothing more.

meaniam
07-12-2005, 09:53 PM
In all seriousness, you will be taken more seriously if you read what you wrote and see if it makes sense before you post. I'm just bustin' your balls a little. Don't take it to heart, afterall, I'm just some jackass on the 'net and nothing more.
you have read my stories they are too damn long!!!!!!!!!!! id fall asleep!!im good to take ribbing. i sure enough give it to those i know, so i damn well better take it. beside i could spend all day looking for your boat on the river.and never find it. but if you see a lifted chevy truck with 3 diffrent rims on the road. you would know im close by.i wouldnt take things on the net serious or id be busy all day look in best pranks.. thank you for the chat. been in hospital past 3 days with wife and needed to blow some steam. thanks kachina
mike
periods cammas and question mark typo just all lazy for me. and some words just dont spell right

meaniam
07-12-2005, 10:24 PM
mike
Holly shit that is pretty damn bad should have really read this one.But never really read them, after i typed them. Take to long to edit. Oh well. Ill look up every now and agian from the keyboard

mike37
07-13-2005, 05:13 AM
I can understand what he is saying just fine
must because I'm a shitty speller to and over all can't type

Wally_Gator
07-13-2005, 05:35 AM
i will give you a history lesson on me here. i hsave worked for several dealership. from sales to closer to service writter to assistant service manager. my father has the responce he does becuase people walk on him.....
he in know way abuses his truck.. he babys it..and is picky about staying within maitnance...this truck when problem started had 15k for mileage..still would pass as new on lot.... i have worked for shady dealerships.and i left..and dont want nothing to do with them....so let me explain how a service rep, manager, and mechanic gets paid....its off of sales...no sales no check the average dealer pays 5% of sales in labor and most of the time parts. mechanic gets paid flag hours which is example 13- 23 dolaars per hour the book says job should seel for. there are usually 3 hour books. first one all mechanics love bread and butter alldata, motors ect...that is the book that a customers job proably gets it time from..next is warrenty book.... well its just that warrenty work...and i have had a bitch of a time getting mechanics to do the warrenty work. ill explain this latter.3rd is dealer work...dealer preset time paid for jobs. example used cars, used car comebacks, due bills ect. now i will explain where the book list falls in order and why there are so many comebacks. the mechanic loves flagging customer pay hours and will do it all day verses warrenty work. the reson behind this is simple and ill show it on this example. starter job alldata say 3.8 hours warrenty say 1.2 hours remember all data is customer pay. warrenty usually doesnt pay diagonstics test driving prep. oh yeah comebacks for misdiagnosis. now lets say mechanic pay is 20 dollars a flag hour. warrenty pays around 28 dollars to mechanic versus almost 80 dollars for customer pay mechanic proably finishes job anywhere as fast as 45 mins to 2 hours then he moves on. if this you think is not true ask a service mechanic how many hours he flags hell say 80+ a week. my guys were no lower then 100 a week my high guy when working ca hit 400 in a pay period.
so know you know how it works in service from someone who did this for a living, and made enough that i havent worked since jan 08 and still can go maybe 2 months without working. i tried to be honest at my job and most advisors are to lazy to fight for customers. that is what has happened in this situation. advisors dont get paid as it was sublet and everybody either dont care or is to busy to take care of this. so he does have a very nice truck that he paid extra 6k on for rims and lift. and both were sublet out by mark christopher, and if the service guys were doing there job my father wouldnt even no who was doing the lifts. but instead the service dept says dont come to me i know we sold the truck new like that. and we took the extra 6k for it. but hell what do you want us to do about it! gary is who we had are trucks lifted by. go see them i cant help you.
so as you have posted this i would say that it is a shame this wasnt you. that maybe what it would take for you to understand this post.
problems are rims are three piece desing from boss wheels. defect on those are manufacters defect alum in middle is pourse (grain like) from center not creating a good seal there own words. no bend or scrapes not leaking where tire meets could that be his fualt.hum think hard it is impossible
suspension there is a history here lets see one lift block on rear fell out. mark christopher came up with that sent father to garys at 2600 miles oops we must not have tighten that down... 15k miles paps getting tire rotated and alingent pulling to right lets get it alinged. im soory sir your front shock is in 2 pcs. and the other one isnt even bolted anymore on bottom. you should go down to garys to have that fixed....( garys) instructs my mother well take care of that but we dont have them in stock drive around without these shocks tell tuesday well have them by then (mother) ok...tuesday comes drop truck off we dont have them but my guy fixed the broken one and well put them on.
the rim deal has been going on since jan 3 diffrent sets of rim since jan. a habd full of excuses from garys. ups lost them, manufacter dont make them no more. oh they will retool and make some more. hey we have 1 back and its done waiting on the other. oh manfacter is subletting the work out and he is haveing troubles making it.(papas) that ok we will take the one you have and wait for the other.ummmmmm we cant find it.
mark christopher we dont deal with them anymore. its out of our hand they did that to us. and that is why we do our own now.
hum i wonder if you would be chipper after 7 months
History lesson? Uh Oh! I have been schooled by the "Service Writer" from ??
A trailer?
Whatever dude... If you have worked for so many dealerships then why don't you tell everyone what most dealerships do to make their customers happy?
Why don't you tell everyone here what Mark Chris did to make this right?
You know what I am talking about and you are full of crap....
I have done a little research into this and come to find out just how full of B.S. you are.
Sounds to me like your wife is running the show here and telling you what to do and write.
Come on and tell us you went in there with a good attitude and DID NOT DEMAND THE WORLD...
He did have legitimate gripes with the aftermarket products from what I have found out. But these issues are with Gary's and not the dealership....
Come on, Tell us all of what the dealership offered to do for you and don't leave anything out.
I cannot go into more, except this Guy is full of crap..
But do let us know how your lemon law buyback goes... LOL!!!!!

rivergoer
07-13-2005, 05:36 AM
you should just get rid of the truck give it back for your cash back and go see jay, he wont fu(k like that :)

Wally_Gator
07-13-2005, 05:38 AM
By the way....
I just took my wifes Tahoe in and have had my Truck in there and have had nothing but good service from them. I have even purchased a vehicle or two there and have not had a bad experience.
If you want to talk about a shady dealership, talk about one like the old Gunderson that was shutdown due to DMV fraud...

Wally_Gator
07-13-2005, 05:43 AM
:coffeycup It seems somewhat early for microwave popcorn. :D
I thought that would get something going.. I only wish I could tell the whole story... I am holding back....

ChumpChange
07-13-2005, 05:49 AM
I bought the same kind of truck as you meaniam and have had nothing but the same problems. I will never go back to Mountain View because of it.

riverrunner
07-13-2005, 05:58 AM
You paid the dealership for the work that was done, so they are responsible. Sue them, you'll win.

Wally_Gator
07-13-2005, 06:05 AM
You paid the dealership for the work that was done, so they are responsible. Sue them, you'll win.
Not if they offered replacement products in return and the customer denied them....

riverrunner
07-13-2005, 07:14 AM
Not if they offered replacement products in return and the customer denied them....
That's a whole different story then. If the dealership has offered to try to remedy the situation and the customer is just looking for an excuse to sue, than that's B.S.

Jordy
07-13-2005, 07:15 AM
Wow, there goes 15 minutes of my life that I'm not getting back... :rolleyes: :notam: :frown: :smile:
and I got a headache to boot. :confused:

jdogginla
07-13-2005, 07:48 AM
I know this is a serious thread, but I literally laughed so hard that I had to puke in my trash can next to my desk.
He have been telled dat has truck was leaked with the rim. :messedup: Yabba dabba doooo

burtandnancy
07-13-2005, 07:59 AM
I had to give up. Someone needs to go back to night school. I met this guys brother this AM at McDonalds trying to get a cup of coffee. He used at least 600 keystrokes and still got it wrong...

jdogginla
07-13-2005, 08:23 AM
U saw his brother too? Was he wearing a yellow helmet and walking into walls?

meaniam
07-13-2005, 10:32 PM
History lesson? Uh Oh! I have been schooled by the "Service Writer" from ??
A trailer?
Whatever dude... If you have worked for so many dealerships then why don't you tell everyone what most dealerships do to make their customers happy?
Why don't you tell everyone here what Mark Chris did to make this right?
You know what I am talking about and you are full of crap....
I have done a little research into this and come to find out just how full of B.S. you are.
Sounds to me like your wife is running the show here and telling you what to do and write.
Come on and tell us you went in there with a good attitude and DID NOT DEMAND THE WORLD...
He did have legitimate gripes with the aftermarket products from what I have found out. But these issues are with Gary's and not the dealership....
Come on, Tell us all of what the dealership offered to do for you and don't leave anything out.
I cannot go into more, except this Guy is full of crap..
But do let us know how your lemon law buyback goes... LOL!!!!!
wow you must have a crystal ball cuase the problem is not resolved. but please do tell me what the future holds here.
as far as dealerships making customers happy?
how about listening and doing follow up
hell with the follow up just listen? then you would realize just how to make a cust happy. they tell you everything you need to know.
if you know everything, you would know this. the problem should not be between a cust and sublet shop?
dealership should take care of this. i never asked garys to lift the truck.
we did want a lifted truck and this package did look the most appealing.
i dont feel the need to justify myself to you and your foolish thoughts?
the truck still is not fixed. hen this does hit legal. i would hope garys wouldnt be responsible. or not held responsible by my lawsuit. i want mark christophers dealership. but that is between the parties involved to make final.
so do investigate why this truck still rides on 3 diff rims. you will find that this job has to be handled by someone other then father. as he has a 55 hour work week. and this is just more then taking 1 hour off work to get handled.

meaniam
07-13-2005, 10:47 PM
this is fun yeah replacement rims were offered. not the same quality. and 6k was spent for rims and lift. you cant charge 6k. then offer customer pep boys specials limited pickings. that just dont happen.
take this for example here. iam sure you will understand this wally. take your tahoe in for parts failure. say our hands are tied. but ill give you this s10 and ill keep your payment the same. but hey listen to what your buddy must be saying. itll keep you coming back.
in dealerships the very first things you are tuaght is. never put you or the dealership as the one who hold the cards.
sales
mr cust the bank requires the 10% down. how would you like to pay that
service
mr customer the manufacter recomends that ect............
mr customer the manufacter says................
always place blame somewhere else. that way the customer feels you are his buddy. and you are really trying to help him out
as a sales rep a closer a service writer and asst service manger i have made mistakes and have had times i was to lazy....but i never forgot that without customers, i would have no paycheck...............

riverrunner
07-13-2005, 10:49 PM
wow you must have a crystal ball cuase the problem is not resolved. but please do tell me what the future holds here.
as far as dealerships making customers happy?
how about listening and doing follow up
hell with the follow up just listen? then you would realize just how to make a cust happy. they tell you everything you need to know.
if you know everything, you would know this. the problem should not be between a cust and sublet shop?
dealership should take care of this. i never asked garys to lift the truck.
we did want a lifted truck and this package did look the most appealing.
i dont feel the need to justify myself to you and your foolish thoughts?
the truck still is not fixed. hen this does hit legal. i would hope garys wouldnt be responsible. or not held responsible by my lawsuit. i want mark christophers dealership. but that is between the parties involved to make final.
so do investigate why this truck still rides on 3 diff rims. you will find that this job has to be handled by someone other then father. as he has a 55 hour work week. and this is just more then taking 1 hour off work to get handled.
Wow, somebodys spelling just got a whole lot better. Not perfect, which I'm sure was intentional to try to make us think that he didn't have someone else typing for him. If you honestly went in there without being an ass and tried to work it out, then more power to you, good luck with your suit. I however feel that you probably went in there demanding the world and now they are going to stick to thier guns.

meaniam
07-13-2005, 11:19 PM
Wow, somebodys spelling just got a whole lot better. Not perfect, which I'm sure was intentional to try to make us think that he didn't have someone else typing for him. If you honestly went in there without being an ass and tried to work it out, then more power to you, good luck with your suit. I however feel that you probably went in there demanding the world and now they are going to stick to thier guns.
i took a little more time on spelling even though not perfect. as far as sueing gary i dont want to see them sued. the dealership i would much rather not see it in litgation. but in no way has my mother or father been demanding tell recent. and this is proably why from day one of this problem mark christopher has not dealt with this.
everyone knows that the sqeaky wheel gets oil.
i have been in mark christopher once myself on this. and stood back and watched my parent get shovled bullshit. but my parents dont like me to speak up. cuase i am myself am demanding. so i have stayed away from this with my mouth shut. becuase my parents are polite unlike me.
as far as the fuel pump problem i will attempt to have my father bring his truck to rancho valley chevy or rotolo as both of those places have given me great service. and i never needed to become demanding in the first place.
as far as the lift and rims the only dealership to be able to handle this problem, is the one who lifted the truck in the first place. mark christopher. as GM has no resposibilties for modifications. and no other GM dealer could help in this matter.
when he went shopping for this truck he visited every dealership from redlands to pomona. and had lots of oppertunities to by other lifted trucks at a little better prices. becuase of my contections, but no other dealership could get those rims and that is what stuck him on that truck. and made it stand out more then all the rest.every dealer has blue 1500 x cabs that are
lifted except rotolo as they dont like lifts. he liked that setup and if you cant understand that. then there is no reasoning with you.

Wally_Gator
07-14-2005, 05:41 AM
From what I understand your final comments here are a gross understatement.
Meniam...
Your illiterate ramblings are too much... I am sure we are seeing more than one person post under your screen name here. Can you say Jekyl and Hyde?
Just because you have worked as a service advisor doesn't mean that you can charge into a dealership and demand anything right from the start.
Enough said there...
I did some case lookups... Aftermarket parts sold on production vehicles...
In 3 cases I found. No one person was able to get the dealer or Manufacturer
to pay for defective aftermarket parts.
One of the key points was made that unless the parts were installed by the dealer improperly or in some way to cause damage to the aftermarket parts or to the original vehicle, the manufacturer of the vehicle or the dealership could not be held liable.
Additionally it was held that just because aftermarket parts were added on to the vehicle, it in no way modified the vehicles original warranty to include said parts. Something to the effect of Original Equipment.
They offered you a set of wheels, good... Wasn't that after they convinced the original wheel manufacturer to pull the molds for your bad wheel and do a single piece? That is huge. Not to mention unheard of.
Pull your head out and see the sunshine. I think you probably have already burned you bridges with that dealership...

Wally_Gator
07-14-2005, 05:54 AM
this is fun yeah replacement rims were offered. not the same quality. and 6k was spent for rims and lift. you cant charge 6k. then offer customer pep boys specials limited pickings. that just dont happen.
6k for lift and rims.. I have seen those trucks on different lots and would never buy one. The markup is too much. They saw you coming.
take this for example here. iam sure you will understand this wally. take your tahoe in for parts failure. say our hands are tied. but ill give you this s10 and ill keep your payment the same. but hey listen to what your buddy must be saying. itll keep you coming back.
Hmmm.. I have taken my Wife's Tahoe in for parts failures and they have taken care of them BECAUSE they were factory parts. I have taken my truck in for a blown trans on the extended warranty and they replaced it, BECAUSE it was original equipment.
What is up with the S10 comment, and I have no buddies there, just one or two service advisors that treat me right and know how to type.
as a sales rep a closer a service writer and asst service manger i have made mistakes and have had times i was to lazy....but i never forgot that without customers, i would have no paycheck...............
IF This dealer was as bad as you say...
Then why aer they one of the biggest in the area?
Then why isn't there more people complaining?
How could they afford to run all of those ads with all of those unhappy customers?
How could they afford to remodel their Cadillac sales and service buildings?
Why would GM allow them to be a Hummer dealer?

meaniam
07-14-2005, 04:52 PM
i will state this on the matter. we were told that the wheel is going to be pulled and made. that is great. what awsome customer service that would be. convince boss wheel to make 1 rim for 1 customer. that is outstanding.
but nothing has happened.
i do understand that this post has the eyes of the mark christopher franchise.
and i have heard that this post is being read. i am sorry to the people of mark christopher dealerships that i have felt this needed to be posted.
i am amazed that this post has recived such a responce at that dealership. it has become apperent that there is someone who does care about reputation, and the way customers are treated. and even though i have not heard directly about conversations that occured monday or tuesday, im not even sure of the date, when this has taken place yet. i know or feel from feedback from what i heard, the right people are hearing this problem now. it is to bad that it is hard to get these channels of communication open.
this has been going on for a long time. a span of several months. i would be more then glad to show appreciation and explain that this has been resolved. but it would need to be completed first. as i am a fair person and have had to live off of commission and reputation. as far as sales at mark christopher.the sales people are well trained. professional, polite and very buissness minded. they do customer follow up. this truck took about 2 weeks to buy. and the salesman, closer and desk did an excellent job before during and after the sale. and 4 people i know were refered by my father. for there vehicals. to the same sales rep. as he had asked for refferals and father had no problem giving those buissness cards to neighbors and 1 co worker
but service also reprsents the dealership. and is all about taking care of the customer after the sale. maybe the wrong service rep was there. but when i was there in person. i sat back and watched what had played out. i was shocked at the words i had heard. but kept my mouth shut. i was only there to observe. the service advisor was not loud. but just didnt seem to care. it was not his problem and not the dealers. the exact words was we dont do buissness with them anymore. i would say that was around may 30 or so.
now lets say one rep from mark christopher was to post here and say that they would follow this thru to the end. and make sure this was resolved with a date. that person would have my full attention. and if it was handled as that person says. that person would represent the company. and would draw praise from me publicly on this fourm. and would have my full cooperation here.
the sad thing is my father is a customer who has bought 3 cars from the christopher franchise including mountain veiw in upland. and has been a customer since around 78 with his first vet purchase. and his loyalty is strong. so strong that 2 family members working in car sales and he still went to mark christoper for his truck purchase. it is sad that he has had this happen and it has gotten out of hand. it has tainted a perfect customer relationship with this dealer.
a rep of mark christopher stated that they have not been givin a fair oppertunity to help get this resolved. but as of the conversation on monday, and being told several meetings have been held on this matter. i know that this will no longer be the fact, and i feel that the right people are aware of the situation.
and i will sit back for 2 weeks to wait for them to decide, weather or not they will take care of this problem. and i will consult with my father before posting anymore on this subject. so our communications dont fail and his wishes are meet. thank you to the community of hot boat for making sure this post gets seen

jdogginla
07-14-2005, 05:01 PM
yabba dabba dooooo......i's did the rim if they didn't now. :hammer2: :D

Wally_Gator
07-14-2005, 05:05 PM
More Jekyl and Hyde...
This person seems to have a split personality, One that can type and form intelligable thoughts and another that can't...

jdogginla
07-14-2005, 05:14 PM
Di am tarry! :hammerhea

BLT4SPD
07-14-2005, 05:44 PM
samething happened to me at a Chevrolet store in south bay.So i went to the dealership very early in the morning,i was the first one there,parked the truck at an angle so nobody could get by,locked the doors,and waited until the general manager came in,told him the problem with the service mgr. and i had 4 new rims by 11:30am.My truck was lowered but the boyd rims were still junk,good luck

JB in so cal
07-14-2005, 05:49 PM
Di am tarry! :hammerhea
That right there is funny. I don't care who you are :D :D

meaniam
07-14-2005, 05:51 PM
samething happened to me at a Chevrolet store in south bay.So i went to the dealership very early in the morning,i was the first one there,parked the truck at an angle so nobody could get by,locked the doors,and waited until the general manager came in,told him the problem with the service mgr. and i had 4 new rims by 11:30am.My truck was lowered but the boyd rims were still junk,good luck
i am amazed they just didnt tow you truck. i have sen 1 time at a dealer i worked for a customer towed there truck in front of our dealership, with a bed full of lemons and left it there with a sign. bought my lemon here. it recived the attention of the sales desk. and they couldnt get police dept out to have it towed.

Nord
07-14-2005, 06:03 PM
Its funny cuz just last night, I decided that I am going to take advantage of the Chevy employee discount that has been extended. Mark Christopher was on my list for tomorrow.
Now.....I won't go there!!!!
You guys pound this guy because of the warranty on the truck, and the one carried over by Gary's.
In the end, when I spend my hard earned money on a vehicle from a dealer. I would be very disappointed with any defect.
When I take the truck back and they tell me that I have to take it to a third party, well, that isn't the way most people want it taken care of.
Now, had he been educated on what was covered by the dealership and what wasn't from the beginning, No room to argue, lets hear the other side of the story.
However, if you bought the truck and had the same problems, you'd be bitching too,.......ONLY WITH BETTER SPELLING!

meaniam
07-14-2005, 06:39 PM
Its funny cuz just last night, I decided that I am going to take advantage of the Chevy employee discount that has been extended. Mark Christopher was on my list for tomorrow.
Now.....I won't go there!!!!
You guys pound this guy because of the warranty on the truck, and the one carried over by Gary's.
In the end, when I spend my hard earned money on a vehicle from a dealer. I would be very disappointed with any defect.
When I take the truck back and they tell me that I have to take it to a third party, well, that isn't the way most people want it taken care of.
Now, had he been educated on what was covered by the dealership and what wasn't from the beginning, No room to argue, lets hear the other side of the story.
However, if you bought the truck and had the same problems, you'd be bitching too,.......ONLY WITH BETTER SPELLING!
i am sorry to see this. but happy to see someone relate. i wasnt trying to hurt the sales floor of mark christopher. but i can refer you to 3 chevy dealers i know of and people who can take great care of you. in sales, and who to talk to in service so you wont have a problem. mark christopher has treated my family good in the past. but have drop the ball on this one.i am told by my father who was down there monday that this is going to be taken care of. and it will take only 2 weeks. so we will need to wait and see. i wish you the best of luck on your purchase. i truely do think chevy is a great product.
i know this might seem like double talking. but my father still would like to see what mark christopher is going to do, to correct this problem. and if communication is maintained at mark christopher that would represent a change. and mark christopher would show intrest in cust satisfaction. making things right with the customer, and making my father extreamly happy. but we would have to wait to see what happens.
as far as wally is concerned. if you are the brother of a service writer at mark christoper. i do owe you a thanks for bring this post to the attention of the dealership. there are details that developed monday. that need to be left out. only to give the dealership the oppertunity they requested to get this resolved. i didnt hide it. just didnt know my father was there after work talking as i was typing.

Nord
07-14-2005, 06:42 PM
i am sorry to see this. but happy to see someone relate. i wasnt trying to hurt the sales floor of mark christopher. but i can refer you to 3 chevy dealers i know of and people who can take great care of you. in sales, and who to talk to in service so you wont have a problem. mark christopher has treated my family good in the past. but have drop the ball on this one.i am told by my father who was down there monday that this is going to be taken care of. and it will take only 2 weeks. so we will need to wait and see. i wish you the best of luck on your purchase. i truely do think chevy is a great product.
i know this might seem like double talking. but my father still would like to see what mark christopher is going to do, to correct this problem. and if communication is maintained at mark christopher that would represent a change. and mark christopher would show intrest in cust satisfaction. making things right with the customer, and making my father extreamly happy. but we would have to wait to see what happens.
as far as wally is concerned. if you are the brother of a service writer at mark christoper. i do owe you a thanks for bring this post to the attention of the dealership. there are details that developed monday. that need to be left out. only to give the dealership the oppertunity they requested to get this resolved. i didnt hide it. just didnt know my father was there after work talking as i was typing.
Um......................o.k :frown: :cool: :smile: :cool:

BLT4SPD
07-15-2005, 06:26 AM
the reason my truck did not get towed away is because,one,the truck was to close to a wall in front of it,and second, you would have to get a flat bed to move it.it was all planed out perfect

Party Cat
07-15-2005, 07:02 AM
.... but i can refer you to 3 chevy dealers i know of and people who can take great care of you. in sales, and who to talk to in service so you wont have a problem.
Nord...so can I...and Mark Christopher is one of em ;)
They guys in service have been awesome !!!

Wally_Gator
07-15-2005, 07:10 AM
Nord...so can I...and Mark Christopher is one of em ;)
They guys in service have been awesome !!!
I can second that...
Anyone notice the last couple of lines of Meniams last post...
His father was in talking to them while he was on here posting...

Ion
07-15-2005, 03:10 PM
I couldn't agree with you more.
Is it just me or does bad grammar and poor spelling seem to be a growing trend around here? Some of these posts look like they were put together by a 5 year old.
Come on people! A couple comma's and some basic sentence structure can go a long way.
Amen to that! Kind of proves they'll give a highschool diploma to anyone these days!

meaniam
10-05-2005, 02:26 PM
update as promised here. managment at mark christopher has really stepped up to get this problem resolved for us. thank to this fourm and its people. service manager took this issue, delt with it personally. did everything they could do. they fought for my father, to try and get the rims taken care of. (the rim manufacter was unable to duplicate the wheels) and purchased new rims of my fathers choice. the took the truck for 2 or 3 months to make sure all problems were corrected as they were waiting for the rims. also placed a rental car with my father no charge to him. mark christopher did get this resolved and went well beyond our expectations. and beyond anything, any other dealership would ever do..
mark christophers managment is amazing. and they do truely care about customer service. and since day 1 of this original post has proved that
thank you. to all of the mark christopher dealerships. the service manager, shop forman, and agian to all the hot boater who spoke up, on this fourm and in person at the dealership. no matter what side of this topic you were on.
sorry i know i edited this on the first post but i felt some may skip to end and just read this

meaniam
10-05-2005, 02:34 PM
i have tried to change the heading to thank you hot boater and mark christopher. but i was unsuccessful. and dont know how. it wont let me edit sorry to throw a curve ball here