PDA

View Full Version : I hate hotels

thom
07-12-2005, 11:58 PM
Is it just me? I cant sleep when im in a hotel. I wish i was home in my bed next to wife with our stupid little cat curled up on me.
This is going to be a long night!

Boy Named Sue
07-13-2005, 12:11 AM
There's a funky smell and yucky people grease on everything. I feel crabs and fleas and dust mites crawling all over me. This weekend I grabbed a coat and curled up on the balcony to escape the parasites! :idea:

Rod-64
07-13-2005, 01:17 AM
I stayed at an expensive resort two weeks ago, the new J.W. Marriot in Phoenix. I had my do not disturb sign out and someone knocked on the door. Went to see who the fug was there and there was the bill!!! WTF??? I've NEVER in the 100's of places I've stayed had the bill delivered like I was being evicted. :yuk:
As an aside to all the ***boaters...........DO NOT stay at the easy-8 in Havasu. Made that mistake ONCE!..Shit bag rooms with brown gunk running down the walls. The funny part was the rule sheet which stated:"Do not bring personal watercraft into the rooms." Now these were smaller than average doors so I don't know about that one. Some jackhole must have done it for them to put that rule in. :p

Rexone
07-13-2005, 01:23 AM
"Do not bring personal watercraft into the rooms." Now these were smaller than average doors so I don't know about that one. Some jackhole must have done it for them to put that rule in. :p
Damn another hotel I'm no longer welcome at. :frown:
Rod the wall decor was something to do with Tom Brown on the chili cookoff weekend last year.

Rexone
07-13-2005, 01:24 AM
You'll find if you drink enough you can sleep well in most any hotel.
or your car.

Rod-64
07-13-2005, 01:29 AM
Damn another hotel I'm no longer welcome at. :frown:
Rod the wall decor was something to do with Tom Brown on the chili cookoff weekend last year.
:D :D Maybe!
I forget what was going on (about 2 years ago) but everything was booked is the reason we stayed there........whenever we talk about staying in motels now we always say "As long as it's not an easy-8!" That set the standard for a real shithole. :D We usually like the Travelodge for the money as well as the fridge and microwave.

Rod-64
07-13-2005, 01:31 AM
or your car.
What sucks if you drink too much you oversleep the check out time then the phone starts ringing and the maid starts pounding. Not fun with a force 10 hangover.......been there, done that. :D

rivergoer
07-13-2005, 01:37 AM
i would take any of those over being stuck here in japan marine barracks thousands of miles away from my wife for 9 months, shit id lick the wall of the room that had brown gunk running down it. this place drives me crazy!! :2purples:

Rod-64
07-13-2005, 01:56 AM
i would take any of those over being stuck here in japan marine barracks thousands of miles away from my wife for 9 months, shit id lick the wall of the room that had brown gunk running down it. this place drives me crazy!! :2purples:
Well, you got a point there! :)
Thank you for your service to our country. :smile:

JetBoatRich
07-13-2005, 03:36 AM
There's a funky smell and yucky people grease on everything. I feel crabs and fleas and dust mites crawling all over me. escape the parasites! :idea:
That about describes it :idea:
I checked into a extended stay for 13 months on an assignment up north, stayed Mon-Thur night, never got used to it or had a good night sleep :sleeping:

Freak
07-13-2005, 04:22 AM
yucky people grease on everything
I hate that stuff. It's on the carpet, walls and chair's. Everywhere! What is it? I can't take my socks off and walk around the room. NASTY!

a catered life
07-13-2005, 05:12 AM
or your car.
i agree :p
whats up rex.....that plug is wroking great

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-13-2005, 07:31 AM
You guys are nuts. I notice no women posted here. We love hotels because someone else makes the bed, cleans the shower, picks up YOUR dirty towels off the floor, and we don't have to make dinner or breakfast. :p

WaTchTheGelCoat
07-13-2005, 07:51 AM
The funny part was the rule sheet which stated:"Do not bring personal watercraft into the rooms."
Thats funnny, I can remember when I used to race motocross back east. If we had to stay at a hotel we would get two rooms, one for the bikes and one for us. One morning we over slept, and the maid went to clean the room with our bikes first thing, must have been a shock opening the door and seeing 10 dirt bikes. Needless to say, we werent welcomed back to the super 8 in Casey Illinois any longer. lol :hammerhea

2Driver
07-13-2005, 03:19 PM
[QUOTE As an aside to all the ***boaters...........DO NOT stay at the easy-8 in Havasu. Made that mistake ONCE!..Shit bag rooms with brown gunk running down the walls. The funny part was the rule sheet which stated:"Do not bring personal watercraft into the rooms." Now these were smaller than average doors so I don't know about that one. Some jackhole must have done it for them to put that rule in. :p[/QUOTE]
I remember back in '88 we housed day labors there that were bused up from Tucson to run the assembly lines at the McCulloch plant. Perhaps it still needs a thorough cleaning :eek: