PDA

View Full Version : Link for house values on Google..?

Parker
07-13-2005, 03:35 PM
Who remembers where this link is, I cannot find it. It's the one that will show all public records on your house when the address is typed in.

cdog
07-13-2005, 03:42 PM
Who remembers where this link is, I cannot find it. It's the one that will show all public records on your house when the address is typed in.
Why bother with that. They give you old comps and sell your info to less qualified realtors, so you'll have a bunch of people trying to contact you to sell. Where are you located? I can set you up with a refferal through the RE/MAX network so you can get a up to date cma.
PM me if you are intrested.

Parker
07-13-2005, 03:45 PM
No, there is no personal information exchanged, all information is public record as to last sale price, lot size, etc.....This was a very simple thing to do, and I am sure I got the link here somewhere.

welk2party
07-13-2005, 03:48 PM
No, there is no personal information exchanged, all information is public record as to last sale price, lot size, etc.....This was a very simple thing to do, and I am sure I got the link here somewhere.
I don't remember the link, but could help you look up a property if you want and tell you a ballpark figure. PM me if you want help.

THATJEFFGUY
07-13-2005, 03:59 PM
I don't remember the link, but could help you look up a property if you want and tell you a ballpark figure. PM me if you want help.
I need a ballpark figure..check your PM's