PDA

View Full Version : What is it with you chicks and having

Blown 472
07-13-2005, 05:26 PM
to control? Guy lives across the street from me comes over when I am thrashing and talks about how he wants to do this and that to his car but she wont let him, she wont let him go out drinking with me, is the pussy really that good to put up with that shit?

Jrocket
07-13-2005, 05:27 PM
No it isnt.

piper
07-13-2005, 05:28 PM
to control? Guy lives across the street from me comes over when I am thrashing and talks about how he wants to do this and that to his car but she wont let him, she wont let him go out drinking with me, is the pussy really that good to put up with that shit?
NO!! Just beat him with a stick. That should wake him up.

welk2party
07-13-2005, 05:28 PM
to this date...NO

SummitKarl
07-13-2005, 05:35 PM
wanta bet his wife is a shopahollic!!!
HE wants to do this and that, and SHE comes home with 5 bags of CRAP from Wallmart each day, leaving no cash to play

Seriously?
07-13-2005, 05:38 PM
is the pussy really that good to put up with that shit?
Betcha 10 bucks he's not gettin' any of that from her either! :notam:

All IN
07-13-2005, 05:40 PM
COULD YOU SAY 50 %
THAT WHY HE STAYS AND PUTS UP WITH IT :)

Kachina26
07-13-2005, 05:56 PM
she wont let him go out drinking with me, is the pussy really that good to put up with that shit?
I wouldn't let anyone I cared about go drinking with your commie, pinko, America hating ass either!

Blown 472
07-13-2005, 06:01 PM
I wouldn't let anyone I cared about go drinking with your commie, pinko, America hating ass either!
Pinko?? that is soooooo Mcarthyish.

hoolign
07-13-2005, 06:01 PM
I 'll have to check my pictures to see if I can find a solution to this dilema :2purples:

Kachina26
07-13-2005, 06:02 PM
I watch a lot of MASH :D

Blown 472
07-13-2005, 06:04 PM
LMFPCAO.

Blown 472
07-13-2005, 06:05 PM
I 'll have to check my pictures to see if I can find a solution to this dilema :2purples:
I am going to send Brown over to kick your ass. :D

Jrocket
07-13-2005, 06:05 PM
That was soooooo Frank Burns.

Mrs.Racer277
07-13-2005, 06:07 PM
Stirring the pot again. :)

Jordy
07-13-2005, 06:08 PM
Stirring the pot again. :)
Wouldn't dream of it. :D
<embed src="http://home.att.net/~kittycatfurballssounds/dogbark1.wav" autostart="true" loop="false" width="0" height="0"></embed>

canuck1
07-13-2005, 06:19 PM
My bet is that Spice Boy is pussy whipped far beyond what his neighbor is

SmokinLowriderSS
07-13-2005, 06:27 PM
After having married, lived with, tolerated, and then DIVORCED 2 women, both of whom were controlling, manipulative, B#$^%^%es (Beasties) (yea, riiiiiight) I feel qualified to say:
"No, even the best of THAT is NOT worth it." I still pay as much in extortion as I do in Taxes (30%) and still celebrate the dates of my divorces finality.

Blown 472
07-13-2005, 06:50 PM
My bet is that Spice Boy is pussy whipped far beyond what his neighbor is
Ah no, that would require me having a wife and or girlfriend to which I have neither.

Kachina26
07-13-2005, 06:53 PM
Ah no, that would require me having a wife and or girlfriend to which I have neither.
Wow! You could knock me over with a feather with that revalation! Who'da thunk it? Blowing 472 guys with no woman? I'm shocked!
Yeah, right :D

Blown 472
07-13-2005, 06:55 PM
Wow! You could knock me over with a feather with that revalation! Who'da thunk it? Blowing 472 guys with no woman? I'm shocked!
Huh??? :confused: :confused:

hoolign
07-13-2005, 06:57 PM
I would love to share some pics of some hot mamas with you but i'm under contractual obligation to .."NOT" :D

Kachina26
07-13-2005, 06:58 PM
I beat my dick like it owes me money.
That says it all spice boy!

Blown 472
07-13-2005, 06:58 PM
I would love to share some pics of some hot mamas with you but i'm under contractual obligation to .."NOT" :D
I got tha goods. :devil:

Mrs.Racer277
07-13-2005, 06:59 PM
BS

hoolign
07-13-2005, 07:01 PM
You would trade your "GOODS" for just one of these "BADS" :D

TCS T
07-13-2005, 07:02 PM
:mad: Your boy has got the wrong chick! He needs to move on! :mad:

Kahuna
07-13-2005, 07:04 PM
A friend of mine went out and had a few beers with me last Friday and his wife told him that he can only have three beers.
1) Never tell anyone that your wife said you can only have three beers. It's one thing to know that you are whipped you don't have to let everyone else know, it just breaks the spirts of all other men in the area.
2) Fine obay your wife wishes to a "T". Three yards of beer at the Yard House is still just three beers!!

Blown 472
07-13-2005, 07:06 PM
You would trade your "GOODS" for just one of these "BADS" :D
Maybe, lets make a deal

welk2party
07-13-2005, 07:14 PM
A friend of mine went out and had a few beers with me last Friday and his wife told him that he can only have three beers.
1) Never tell anyone that your wife said you can only have three beers. It's one thing to know that you are whipped you don't have to let everyone else know, it just breaks the spirts of all other men in the area.
2) Fine obay your wife wishes to a "T". Three yards of beer at the Yard House is still just three beers!!
No kidding...how about telling her that you are going out, you are not going to make it a big night, and make sure you are wearing the rip away panties by the time I return. :D

Mrs.Racer277
07-13-2005, 07:14 PM
Maybe, lets make a deal
You have nothing to deal with. :rolleyes: :D

MS B HAVEN
07-13-2005, 07:16 PM
What is wrong with everyone. I dont' know any of you,but...... JUST chill, be respectful, tell her "all right I can respect that, please watch your spending.." haha
We are all so "in control" and it overtakes who we are. Believe me I have been his wife, ( and I wonder why I am divorced, !!) but I have also stepped back and looked at the broader view. We can't live like this, if you don't agree with how someone lives or what someone likes to do, you need to change yourself to accomodate that person, don't try and change them. be yourself, be willing to accept others feelings and thoughts, they aren't wrong, they just think different. If everyone thought the same way that wouldn't make it any fun
:(
*** I have no idea where that came from, I am sorry?!!!***

LASERRAY
07-13-2005, 08:30 PM
Betcha 10 bucks he's not gettin' any of that from her either! :notam:You're probably right. My wife forced me into recently selling my new boat and I haven't banged her in about a year! Sometimes you just have to say "yes dear" for the moment and then go from there. She makes more $ then me which sucks and puts me at a disadvantage, but I do plan to buy another toy before too long, that bitch!
:rolleyes:

Tom Brown
07-13-2005, 09:04 PM
Well... if the oppressive regime fits...

LASERRAY
07-13-2005, 09:07 PM
Well... if the oppressive regime fits...LMAO!

canuck1
07-13-2005, 09:39 PM
Sounds like somebody missed nap time today

canuck1
07-13-2005, 09:41 PM
smart man, its cheaper to rent by far

CandyA$$
07-14-2005, 06:33 AM
Whipped!
And trust issues!

lucky
07-14-2005, 06:42 AM
You're probably right. My wife forced me into recently selling my new boat and I haven't banged her in about a year! Sometimes you just have to say "yes dear" for the moment and then go from there. She makes more $ then me which sucks and puts me at a disadvantage, but I do plan to buy another toy before too long, that bitch!
:rolleyes:
:eek: no boat and no vagina ? dude -- you need to " take em back " my motto - do what you do - normally - and if it does'nt work - tell her to get the hell out - money ain't no big thing -- you either have it or ya don't - I'm going on my second marriage -- if i'm not happy - i'm not apposed to finding another one !

lucky
07-14-2005, 06:45 AM
What is wrong with everyone. I dont' know any of you,but...... JUST chill, be respectful, tell her "all right I can respect that, please watch your spending.." haha
We are all so "in control" and it overtakes who we are. Believe me I have been his wife, ( and I wonder why I am divorced, !!) but I have also stepped back and looked at the broader view. We can't live like this, if you don't agree with how someone lives or what someone likes to do, you need to change yourself to accomodate that person, don't try and change them. be yourself, be willing to accept others feelings and thoughts, they aren't wrong, they just think different. If everyone thought the same way that wouldn't make it any fun
:(
*** I have no idea where that came from, I am sorry?!!!***
Now - a women may - like to "direct" ( my word for bitching ) thier man -- but that is a two way street -- so don't hog the road - out comes the garbage truck ...

Unforgiven
07-14-2005, 06:47 AM
Dia, where are the pics you promised to send me????? quit posting and send me a email....

Mrs.Racer277
07-14-2005, 06:49 AM
Dia, where are the pics you promised to send me????? quit posting and send me a email....
Sorry I forgot again. I will do it for sure tonight. do you want the unwrapped ones too???? ;)

MagicMtnDan
07-14-2005, 06:59 AM
Two rules men can live by:
1. Life is too short to sacrifice doing/buying what you want for pussy
2. Do what you want, buy what you want. You can always get more pussy.
If you're not the one putting your foot down then why are you the one letting her do it?