PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Launch & Retrieve

INSman
07-13-2005, 07:45 PM
Anyone know if the marina offer a launch & retrieve for a fee ?? Have a buddy coming to town pulling his boat with a motorhome and figure not the slickest vehicle to try and launch with. Any other suggestions ?? :(

Kachina26
07-13-2005, 07:48 PM
Campbell boat storage does it for customers, call them to see if they do it for Joes on the street. Fairly reasonable too.
Campbell Boat Sales & Service
850 London Bridge Road, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86404
(928) 855-2133

INSman
07-13-2005, 07:52 PM
Or plan "B", anyone have a spare tow/launch vehicle lying around to rent for the weekend ?? :supp:

TCHB
07-13-2005, 08:34 PM
Just have him launch early. If he needs help let me know I can help If I am around.

LHC30Victory
07-13-2005, 08:40 PM
Or plan "B", anyone have a spare tow/launch vehicle lying around to rent for the weekend ?? :supp:
Have him call Austin at Aarons....

INSman
07-13-2005, 08:52 PM
Have him call Austin at Aarons....
I am thinking that might be your son ?? :idea:
Not like I am not going to be writing a check to Aaron for thousands of dollars here within the next 3 weeks !! Not that the 2 are related though :(

dicudmore
07-13-2005, 09:39 PM
damn it Blane, I just brought the "extra" truck back to CA last week... Its been sitting in Havasu since memorial weekend unused.
If we find a way to get it there, they are welcome to launch with it.

Throttle
07-13-2005, 09:41 PM
Anyone know if the marina offer a launch & retrieve for a fee ?? Have a buddy coming to town pulling his boat with a motorhome and figure not the slickest vehicle to try and launch with. Any other suggestions ?? :(
where will he be staying, maybe I could help out???

INSman
07-13-2005, 09:44 PM
where will he be staying, maybe I could help out???
He is staying with us at a house I rent off of Jamaica, but this may be a daily in and out that I in no way would want to bother or impose upon anyone.

Throttle
07-13-2005, 09:54 PM
He is staying with us at a house I rent off of Jamaica, but this may be a daily in and out that I in no way would want to bother or impose upon anyone.
I could put him in the water on Friday morning if it helps.???

INSman
07-13-2005, 09:56 PM
I could put him in the water on Friday morning if it helps.???
Does anyone rent trucks with hitches in that damn town, like Enterprise/Hertz/Avis/whomthephuckever ??? :messedup:

dicudmore
07-13-2005, 09:57 PM
Does anyone rent trucks with hitches in that damn town, like Enterprise/Hertz/Avis/whomthephuckever ??? :messedup:
you're welcome to use the Dmax if you get the bitch back to havi

Throttle
07-13-2005, 09:58 PM
there has to be a way, or someone... bump this post again in the morning... between all of us we can get it done... no worries.

INSman
07-13-2005, 10:00 PM
you're welcome to use the Dmax if you get the bitch back to havi
Holy shit dan, 5,770 posts !!!!
Now how am I gonna get it up there ?? I am driving my truck and the other guy is driving his motorhome and boat in tow. maybe I can tow your truck behind mine !!! :eek: :hammerhea

dicudmore
07-13-2005, 10:08 PM
Holy shit dan, 5,770 posts !!!!
Now how am I gonna get it up there ?? I am driving my truck and the other guy is driving his motorhome and boat in tow. maybe I can tow your truck behind mine !!! :eek: :hammerhea
maybe one of my boat bitches... uh, I mean lot-porters will want to drive it up there for me

INSman
07-13-2005, 10:10 PM
maybe one of my boat bitches... uh, I mean lot-porters will want to drive it up there for me
Do you need it there, or here, or does it really not even matter ??? probably better here with all the heat they are having :idea: