PDA

View Full Version : Oil coolers

INSman
07-13-2005, 09:03 PM
Have to make a final decision here very soon, and it seems there are a few options. Anyone have any positive experiences to share ??
I am leaning towards our fellow HB guy (Franky), just want to consider most of the options and hopefully make the right decision in the long run. Looks like Teague, Hardin, Revolution Marine make their own versions. :confused:

franky
07-25-2005, 12:49 PM
Nobody else to my knowledge makes a complete package that is designed for the 496. The Billet brackets and Custom sized oil cooler is made to be mounted on the back of the motor so that the engine can be pulled as a complete package without worrying about disconnecting and sealing oil lines.
Quit dicken around and JUST DO IT!. Who else ya gonna get to do the extras while your rig is at Absolute anway?
Here is a PM I got from a guy I sent a kit to in Canada.
Thank-You
--------------------------------------------
Franky,
just wanted to send you a quick thank-you. The kit just showed up at my door and I cracked the box and took a quick look around. My word is this kit ever impressive!! The price initially was a hard one to choke down but I guess I didnt understand just how trick this kit is, each piece is a pure craftsmanship and even comes with oil filter etc
Sorry for being a pain in the ass over the last two weeks but ya know how it is when these projects are trying to be put together.
I will take some photos of the kit both pre and post install and write a full review shortly.
Thanks again
Matt