PDA

View Full Version : Reef Fanning Sandals!!

NOTALENT
07-14-2005, 08:09 AM
I just picked me up two pairs...the most comfortable sandle I have ever wore!! they have the air cushion...and something else we can all appreciate....a beer opener on the bottom of the sandal!!!! I recommend them to everyone... :cool:
http://store1.yimg.com/I/active-sandals_1849_7121464
http://store1.yimg.com/I/active-sandals_1849_7160395

BROADMINDED
07-14-2005, 08:11 AM
Just Hope You Dont Step In Any Dog Chit And Dont Know About It, And Then Open Up Your Cold One.

Mrs_Wally_Gator
07-14-2005, 08:11 AM
How much and where do you get them?

NOTALENT
07-14-2005, 08:13 AM
Just Hope You Dont Step In Any Dog Chit And Dont Know About It, And Then Open Up Your Cold One.
haha...that would suck!! :(
How much and where do you get them?
I got mine at Kanvas by Katin in Sunset Beach. they were $39.99 a pair...

LAFD
07-14-2005, 08:17 AM
The Red And Black Ones Are Cool But Damn Those Green Ones Are Fugly.

NOTALENT
07-14-2005, 08:22 AM
The Red And Black Ones Are Cool But Damn Those Green Ones Are Fugly.
they have other colors as well...I liked the green ones cause there so ugly!! :D hopefully no one else buys them :cool:

riverroyal
07-14-2005, 08:22 AM
after they break in,you can feel that opener in your arch,if it doesnt bug you youll be fine

LAFD
07-14-2005, 08:25 AM
I Dont Think Youll Have A Problem Of People Buyin The Green One. But There Are Cool Sandals.

BarryMac
07-14-2005, 08:25 AM
Got a pair for Fathers Day, the green ones are ugly as all hell, I got the black/tan ones myself. BTW, they work awesome...

LAFD
07-14-2005, 08:28 AM
Give Us An Update As They Break In And Let Us Know If You Start To Feel The Opened On Your Foot.

phebus
07-14-2005, 08:29 AM
If you are vertically challenged, can you just leave the bottle hooked to the bottom of the sandal, and be 12oz's taller? :idea:

CandyA$$
07-14-2005, 10:21 AM
after they break in,you can feel that opener in your arch,if it doesnt bug you youll be fine
Are you talking from experience?

mbrown2
07-14-2005, 10:26 AM
I would be concerned about getting in the boat with sandals (or someone else) and stepping on the gunnel area (mid sandal) and the metal touching Gel.....My buddy has some and we tried it on the Malibu and the opener is recessed, but it still worries me...I like those sandles...I would like the same sandal without the opener.

phebus
07-14-2005, 10:29 AM
The green one's would look good if you had one of those cheesehead hats to go with it. Go Packers

PHX ATC
07-14-2005, 10:33 AM
I have a pair without the opener. Great sandals!

tamalewagon
07-14-2005, 10:35 AM
Reef Sandals are unbelievably comfortable. I've had a pair with the bottle opener for some time, and it won't break on you. It's a pretty sturdy bottle opener.

Wonderboy
07-14-2005, 10:39 AM
So...It doesn't bother you that the bottom of your shoe will be all over a place where your lips will be?

riverbound
07-14-2005, 10:45 AM
Those look cool. I always wear Rainbow sandals. once they are broken in I dont think anything is more comfortable, plus they last forever.

Boozer
For sanitational reasons I wouldn't want the opener. I'd sure as hell never use the bottom of my shoe to open a beer. Opening bottles is the reason god gave women teeth.

PHX ATC
Those look cool. I always wear Rainbow sandals. once they are broken in I dont think anything is more comfortable, plus they last forever.
Aren't those for gay people?
Just kidding...had to be said. :D :D

NOTALENT
07-14-2005, 10:55 AM
I also liked the rainbows...but the bottoms turn black to quick...I have always bougt reef...have them without the opener as well..I bought them for the air cushion..makes ahuge difference...as for the opener...shit..it doesnt really touch more than the lid...and if it does...thats why you have board shorts to wipe it off.... :D

CandyA$$
07-14-2005, 11:27 AM
So...It doesn't bother you that the bottom of your shoe will be all over a place where your lips will be?
dang I do not think many think about that :yuk:
I also liked the rainbows...but the bottoms turn black to quick...I have always bougt reef...have them without the opener as well..I bought them for the air cushion..makes ahuge difference...as for the opener...shit..it doesnt really touch more than the lid...and if it does...thats why you have board shorts to wipe it off.... :D
That is what I was thinking

hoolign
07-14-2005, 11:30 AM
I just picked me up two pairs...the most comfortable sandle I have ever wore!! they have the air cushion...and something else we can all appreciate....a beer opener on the bottom of the sandal!!!! I recommend them to everyone... :cool:
http://store1.yimg.com/I/active-sandals_1849_7121464
http://store1.yimg.com/I/active-sandals_1849_7160395
Now that is freakin stupid..by the time the can was open it would be as flat as a pancake!.." hey look at the clown with the cool sandals beating the shit out of that can of beer"
:D :p

CandyA$$
07-14-2005, 11:31 AM
Lmao!

NOTALENT
07-14-2005, 11:35 AM
Now that is freakin stupid..by the time the can was open it would be as flat as a pancake!.." hey look at the clown with the cool sandals beating the shit out of that can of beer"
:D :p
whats kinda stupid is using a "BOTTLE" opener to open a "CAN" of beer... :yuk: :wink: :D

hoolign
07-14-2005, 11:38 AM
whats kinda stupid is using a "BOTTLE" opener to open a "CAN" of beer... :yuk: :wink: :D
Originally Posted by NOTALENT
I just picked me up two pairs...the most comfortable sandle I have ever wore!! they have the air cushion...and something else we can all appreciate....a beer opener on the bottom of the sandal!!!! I recommend them to everyone...
You did not mention "bottle" ..I just took for granted that "NOTALENT" included the little things as well...my bad :D ..I just use my eye socket :D

NOTALENT
07-14-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by NOTALENT
I just picked me up two pairs...the most comfortable sandle I have ever wore!! they have the air cushion...and something else we can all appreciate....a beer opener on the bottom of the sandal!!!! I recommend them to everyone...
You did not mention "bottle" ..I just took for granted that "NOTALENT" included the little things as well...my bad :D ..I just use my eye socket :D
haha..come on...common sense..haha...I like to grab the woman missing most there teeth to open mine... :D

Not So Fast
07-14-2005, 01:07 PM
THATS GREAT :D :D :D NSF

2Driver
07-14-2005, 02:08 PM
I would be concerned about getting in the boat with sandals (or someone else) and stepping on the gunnel area (mid sandal) and the metal touching Gel.....My buddy has some and we tried it on the Malibu and the opener is recessed, but it still worries me...I like those sandles...I would like the same sandal without the opener.
Also stay away from the one with the built in cork screw :D

riverroyal
07-14-2005, 04:32 PM
no,my neighbor has them,kinda nasty but i use his sandal to open a beer with when we are out hanging in the drive way.I was going to get a pair and he told me his arches were sore and could feel the opener when he walked.So I passed on them and got another pair of OAKLEY sandals,the best sandals Ive ever had...every foot is different,I think its a great idea.Reef just sold to VANS shoes for I believe 200 mil,not bad :rollside: