PDA

View Full Version : Dana Marine Specials????????

Krumbsnatcher
07-14-2005, 09:31 AM
I like the fact that they are constantly throwing specials on the board to members. We need some other mfg's to do the same, as long as they are contributing to the board why not!
:p :p :p

phebus
07-14-2005, 09:45 AM
How about leading the charge and throwing me a special on that Ipod sleeve and bracket. :D :D
I hear you on that one. That looks like one nice holder. Unfortunately, it has one nice price.

Krumbsnatcher
07-14-2005, 09:55 AM
Our current ipod holder is very nice and it only fits the 20gb ipods. I believe I have around 8 in stock now.
One 20gb ipod holder less powdercoat for $100 and that will include an extra mount. By the way if you want it powdercoated it will be matched exactly to your existing boat trim thanks to the fine people at Dana Marine Products.
That is a $175 value act now operators are waiting, by the way Holly is going to kill me! Call Holly and alert her to my new found offer on hot boat if interested.
949.233.1450 :D :D :D :D :D

Dana Marine Products
07-14-2005, 04:04 PM
Hey Krumb - Thanks for the props. We have a new rotating daily special, so I'm sure I'll regret this next comment - But I'm open for suggestions. Yes - free drinks can be an option.