PDA

View Full Version : Is this a dumb idea??

H20skier
07-15-2005, 12:59 PM
Planning on boating from Mohave Valley to Barley Brothers on Sunday for lunch. Will there be any place to dock/beach the boat? :(

dicudmore
07-15-2005, 01:01 PM
Planning on boating from Mohave Valley to Barley Brothers on Sunday for lunch. Will there be any place to dock/beach the boat? :(
there is a small beach right under neath barley brothers...
if thats full, you can grab a spot in the channel and walk down the sidewalk

H20skier
07-15-2005, 01:03 PM
Thanx. Didn't know if there would be any room on the weekends.

Havasu_Dreamin
07-15-2005, 01:04 PM
Last I heard that is a private beach, exclusively for the use of the peeps that own the green and white condos. Assuming that is true, you can always park it in the channel and head up towards Javelina Cantina and cross the street over to Barley Bros.

H20skier
07-15-2005, 01:06 PM
Last I heard that is a private beach, exclusively for the use of the peeps that own the green and white condos. Assuming that is true, you can always park it in the channel and head up towards Javelina Cantina and cross the street over to Barley Bros.
Thanx also.

dicudmore
07-15-2005, 01:07 PM
I don't really know if its private or not... I was told its not but certainly can't verify that...
I'm talking right next to the watersports dock. Just the other side of said little beach is a fence and more beach that definitely does say private

Havasu_Dreamin
07-15-2005, 01:08 PM
I don't really know if its private or not... I was told its not but certainly can't verify that...
I'm talking right next to the watersports dock. Just the other side of said little beach is a fence and more beach that definitely does say private
Didn't realize there were "two" areas of beach there, just figured it was all for the condos.