PDA

View Full Version : WTF Aruba?

mmered8299
07-15-2005, 05:44 PM
If it was my daughter, I be down there beating down the door of the court house demanding some answers! How can the not tell any of the family members what these kids did with his daughter that night? Who checks to see if the Judge and lawyers are doing there job right? I sure appreciate our Constitution every time I see this poor sap on TV sitting on his hands waiting till the Aruba officials to give him answers. ERRRRRGH. IÂ’d have all my family members and friends down there beating on the door. I would hope they throw me in jail so I could sit next to this kid and beat some answers outta him!

ratso
07-15-2005, 05:46 PM
These effers apparently haven't seen enough CSI............ :notam:

Sane Asylum
07-15-2005, 07:25 PM
These effers apparently haven't seen enough CSI............ :notam:
Welcome to countries under dutch rule.............It doesn't have to be fast or explained........Believe it or not some countries don't fear litigation or being sued.........

Big Warlock
07-16-2005, 02:34 PM
ok, facts:
1)In the US, all the suspects would have been out on the street long ago. The Dutch law has allowed them to be held far longer than US law would have.
2) The little, missing "angel" was in Aruba so she could drink and party and do things she is not allowed to do in our country. All crap is considered off limits to underage in our country.
3) Our little angel was leaving a bar, drunk with three locals. Is it me or where the F*ck are the chaperons????
4) When your drunk and out with three hormone crazed "local" youths, your going to either lay back and enjoy or get the crap beat out of you and they will enjoy. Your choice!
5) Can the mother tone it down a little? She's pissed off about everyone except Gretta Van Struesen (sp?). Who is living on her crap. Mother allowed the trip to go and accepted the chaperons' on the trip. Time to take up responsibility. Failed to teach young woman not to leave a bar drunk with three men you don't know. HELLO?? Have you ever been to the Carribean? These aren't the best people to trust in the world you know?
6) Lesson; Don't let your kids run to a foreign country and try to get away with sh*t they can't do in our country! (Happens in Mexico all the time).