PDA

View Full Version : Who here has banged Frenchie or knows Someone Who Has?

Big Warlock
07-16-2005, 03:25 PM
Why not? Let's here all the info that you peeps know!! :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
07-16-2005, 03:28 PM
Did him. :cool:

Phat Matt
07-16-2005, 03:28 PM
I know someone who has. His wife. :p

Jordy
07-16-2005, 03:29 PM
If pets could talk. :D :D :D
<embed src="http://home.att.net/~kittycatfurballssounds/dogbark1.wav" autostart="true" loop="false" width="0" height="0"></embed>

Mrs.charitycase
07-16-2005, 03:31 PM
Geez...Do you guys ever leave the guy alone? LOL!!!
Never met him

Big Warlock
07-16-2005, 03:31 PM
I love rumors and inuendo (sp?) Life is good!!!
I hope Frenchie is doing well someplace and having a good time. Next time I run into him I have to buy him a drink.!
Phat Matt, nice to see you around still! Seriously.

chrissy
07-16-2005, 03:32 PM
Ahhhhh, you sure got my dog's attention when I clicked on this thread..... :hammer2:

Big Warlock
07-16-2005, 03:32 PM
Where's Mr. Charity Case? Maybe he did him? For the money?

Phat Matt
07-16-2005, 03:34 PM
I hope Frenchie is doing well someplace and having a good time. Next time I run into him I have to buy him a drink.!
I'm not going anywhere. :cool:

Big Warlock
07-16-2005, 03:34 PM
I am looking forward to seeing your new boat.

Phat Matt
07-16-2005, 03:36 PM
I am looking forward to seeing your new boat.
That makes 2 of us!
No reason to post this pic other than it makes me laugh. :D
http://www.gothamist.com/images/2004_02_samueljackson-thumb.jpg

LHC30Victory
07-16-2005, 04:51 PM
Matt, that makes three (four if ya count Mimi) :D

BajaMike
07-16-2005, 04:58 PM
Geez...Do you guys ever leave the guy alone? LOL!!!
Never met him
Hey that's a nice little video you got there....Knight's Landing...isn't that on the Sacramento River, kinda between Sacramento and Chico???
Looks like fun....(except for all the country music!) :D :D :D

Mrs.charitycase
07-16-2005, 04:59 PM
Where's Mr. Charity Case? Maybe he did him? For the money?
He's working. I don't think he did him, but I'll ask.LMAO!!! OMG lol YOU'RE FUNNY !!!!!!!!!..........
...... DOES HE HAVE MONEY??? LOL

Mrs.charitycase
07-16-2005, 05:00 PM
Hey that's a nice little video you got there....Knight's Landing...isn't that on the Sacramento River, kinda between Sacramento and Chico???
Looks like fun....(except for all the country music!) :D :D :D
yeah!!! We have a blast though... In V-drives we have a party thread for a party on Labor Day.. Come out. I'll make them play what ever you like.

Racer277
07-16-2005, 05:36 PM
MMM, MMM, BITCH! :D :D

Wicked Game
07-16-2005, 08:17 PM
Is it just me, or is this thread barking at me....Frenchie....is that you?

Phat Matt
07-16-2005, 08:20 PM
MMM, MMM, BITCH! :D :D
"You'll be phucking fat chicks in not time!" :D

Big Warlock
07-16-2005, 08:32 PM
My work here is done. :) Point proven for now. I am able to get a good night's rest knowing that rumor's run deep and no one really knows what is going on here!!
Can we bash boats we don't like now? I really enjoy that!
Lake Pleasant here I come!!!!
:hammer2:

Dusty Times
07-16-2005, 08:36 PM
DONZI sucks LOL :hammerhea

Heater
07-16-2005, 10:13 PM
I know the story but I have respect for my best friend so I won't divulge, if you think Frenchie is cool then good for you. He will show his true face to you in due time.

Jordy
07-16-2005, 10:35 PM
He will show his true face to you in due time.
I pretty much figured it out the first time I met him. Bad news. I hope Don is doing well. Tell him I send my greetings and hope all is well with him. ;)

Heater
07-16-2005, 11:10 PM
I pretty much figured it out the first time I met him. Bad news. I hope Don is doing well. Tell him I send my greetings and hope all is well with him. ;)
I sure will Jordy, we are taking the Cowchina out in the morning (Meade) for first run after motor work (bent pushrod).
Don and I have been through alot over the 20 years we have known each other so we will make it through this shiat and be smiling on the other side going like hell!
Holler if you ever get up Vegas way!

Cas
07-16-2005, 11:17 PM
yeah!!! We have a blast though... In V-drives we have a party thread for a party on Labor Day.. Come out. I'll make them play what ever you like.
you and the Mr ought to join us at Tower Park on Aug 19-20, it's a ton of fun too! Lots of good people, good times and fantastic food :)

Big Warlock
07-17-2005, 05:45 AM
Apparently it's cool to hint about somethings but not about other things. So let's be clear. Lots of people hate Frenchie. Lots of people talk Sh*t about him and such on he boards. Most of the people were not at any of the incidents nor even know the guy outside the board. You don't want to talk about him, but continue to post about him???
My point is, if you want to chat, friggin tell us what happened and be done with it. If you don't, let it friggin die!!!!
I don't know Frenchie outside of boating on the river. I don't have his number. I don't know the name of his wife. I don't know where he lives. I don't know anything other than having a beer with him and laughing at his antics. But it's getting old with the stories and crap. Stop with the "I know the story and it's too aweful to tell. He's an a$$!" Please!!!
If you know something and want to keep it to your self. Great! Toast to you!! He's gone. Lots of people got their wish. Done.
Now, the other point of this is making mistakes. There appears to be alot of perfect people around here. They have never screwed up. Never done anything wrong. In fact it is amazing to be allowed into their presence. (But where are the flowing white robes???) Sorry, everyone screws up. and in the case of Frenchie, all I hear is a bunch of stories no one is willing to corroborate. Apparently something happened. I hope all parties work it out and get healed. Fair?
You want to talk sh*t happening. Let me tell you about taking out people in Desert Storm 1. No BS. I have the bronze stars and commendations to prove it. All day long. A few weeks of killing other human beings will teach you to respect life a little more. Every day is a day God gave me to do something more. Every morning I wake up and thank him for letting me try again.
For those in the know: 2ACR, Nurenburg, Germany. Republican Guard. Log Base "ALPHA" and "Bravo" In front of the Big Red One. "Bo don't know Iraq" was the sign we left at the ditch!
So I don't care what Frenchie did. I hope the man learned from it and I hope if anyone was hurt, they can heal quickly. But I doubt it is any more serious than getting killed or killing and they will live another day to sort it out amongst themselves. So put it into perspective ok? we are so fortunate to have this as our problem and not have to worry whether we are going to eat today or if some a$$ is going to kill us or our family today!
Time to move on. But keep that dog barking up Jordy! That really is some funny sh*t!!!!!
Yea, I know Hoolign, I don't have 400 posts. yada yada yada!!! :hammer2:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-17-2005, 07:13 AM
cant we all just get along

Kachina26
07-17-2005, 07:23 AM
Is that tub still for sale or what? I thought you took it off the market, but your siggy still says for sale. :confused:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-17-2005, 07:28 AM
Is that tub still for sale or what? I thought you took it off the market, but your siggy still says for sale. :confused:
oooo yes it is sill for sale, but i will be using it to show it to buyers :D

Big Warlock
07-17-2005, 07:32 AM
Good to see you Mel! I am fired up this morning, but hard to get anyone to engage. I guess they are all busy getting there halos polished?? Sh*t, I have to hit the lake soon too.
Shall bust up on some peeps and their boats? Or just too F***ing early for that?????
Now about that plug Sh*t.............

hoolign
07-17-2005, 07:37 AM
Apparently it's cool to hint about somethings but not about other things. So let's be clear. Lots of people hate Frenchie. Lots of people talk Sh*t about him and such on he boards. Most of the people were not at any of the incidents nor even know the guy outside the board. You don't want to talk about him, but continue to post about him???
My point is, if you want to chat, friggin tell us what happened and be done with it. If you don't, let it friggin die!!!!
I don't know Frenchie outside of boating on the river. I don't have his number. I don't know the name of his wife. I don't know where he lives. I don't know anything other than having a beer with him and laughing at his antics. But it's getting old with the stories and crap. Stop with the "I know the story and it's too aweful to tell. He's an a$$!" Please!!!
If you know something and want to keep it to your self. Great! Toast to you!! He's gone. Lots of people got their wish. Done.
Now, the other point of this is making mistakes. There appears to be alot of perfect people around here. They have never screwed up. Never done anything wrong. In fact it is amazing to be allowed into their presence. (But where are the flowing white robes???) Sorry, everyone screws up. and in the case of Frenchie, all I hear is a bunch of stories no one is willing to corroborate. Apparently something happened. I hope all parties work it out and get healed. Fair?
You want to talk sh*t happening. Let me tell you about taking out people in Desert Storm 1. No BS. I have the bronze stars and commendations to prove it. All day long. A few weeks of killing other human beings will teach you to respect life a little more. Every day is a day God gave me to do something more. Every morning I wake up and thank him for letting me try again.
For those in the know: 2ACR, Nurenburg, Germany. Republican Guard. Log Base "ALPHA" and "Bravo" In front of the Big Red One. "Bo don't know Iraq" was the sign we left at the ditch!
So I don't care what Frenchie did. I hope the man learned from it and I hope if anyone was hurt, they can heal quickly. But I doubt it is any more serious than getting killed or killing and they will live another day to sort it out amongst themselves. So put it into perspective ok? we are so fortunate to have this as our problem and not have to worry whether we are going to eat today or if some a$$ is going to kill us or our family today!
Time to move on. But keep that dog barking up Jordy! That really is some funny sh*t!!!!!
You could have EASILY made this into 5 quality post
:D
I find this hard to compare to being at war. You made the concious sober choice to join the military!..knowing fully that your training could lead you into situations that would require you to use that training! You chose a career path that a majority do not have the guts to do! And I commmend you and all others in the military for that. But...making a decision to hop a friends wife, jerk off a dog (and do whatever else is possible just to get attention positive or negative) is showing a clouded judgement at best! or better yet a flagrant disregard for another persons trust. Yes there are alot of things that happen in this world that make most occurences trivial, but this is a forum, where people get together to BS, make aquiantances and for some to develop friendships. To take that and turn it around to benefit your own selfish desires is wrong in my books.
just my .02
Hool( had less than 400 at one time) ign :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-17-2005, 07:44 AM
Good to see you Mel! I am fired up this morning, but hard to get anyone to engage. I guess they are all busy getting there halos polished?? Sh*t, I have to hit the lake soon too.
Shall bust up on some peeps and their boats? Or just too F***ing early for that?????
Now about that plug Sh*t.............
I am alittle under the weather today so i will sleeping most of the day :cry:

jdf
07-17-2005, 07:48 AM
sorry to hear that mel ,,what happened to the pontoon deal

Tom Brown
07-17-2005, 07:49 AM
Yes there are alot of things that happen in this world that make most occurences trivial, but this is a forum, where people get together to BS, make aquiantances and for some to develop friendships. To take that and turn it around to benefit your own selfish desires is wrong in my books.
You and I don't even know there was an occurrence, you fart smeller. A lot of people are saying they know of or heard that something happened but there have been no specifics and there are no facts. Frenchie hasn't said anything about it and nobody has come forward with a, "I saw the whole thing and..." post.
... so you're beating on someone with nothing more than presumption and hearsay to go on. We don't even have second hand information. We have nothing.
Much of this has been severely focking funny, though. :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-17-2005, 07:49 AM
sorry to hear that mel ,,what happened to the pontoon deal
I'm still working on that also

Big Warlock
07-17-2005, 07:50 AM
Was to put this into perspective. Your right about one thing. There are very, very few situations that I get into to that I am not in full control. The point about the military is that it keeps my life in perspective. That's all. Everyone that hates Frenchie so damn much continues to chat about him? WTF!!! I am done. Sounds like you are done. Let's go bash some boaters!!!!
What about the a$$hole with the Skater that is screwing up our lake out here????? Let's lay crap on that deserving soul!!! :messedup:
Thanks for the response Hoolign. At the rate that I post, it will be awhile before I catch up. Right now my goal is to get to 400 so you will consider my posts! LOL
I still love that F***ing dog barking!! Cracks me up!!
:boxingguy

jdf
07-17-2005, 07:50 AM
ok let me know when it's done i will fly out for a ride on it

hoolign
07-17-2005, 07:54 AM
You and I don't even know there was an occurrence, you fart smeller. A lot of people are saying they know of or heard that something happened but there have been no specifics and there are no facts. Frenchie hasn't said anything about it and nobody has come forward with a, "I saw the whole thing and..." post.
... so you're beating on someone with nothing more than presumption and hearsay to go on. We don't even have second hand information. We have nothing.
Much of this has been severely focking funny, though. :D
Peery mason was taken off the air because lack of interest ...detective Brown

Tom Brown
07-17-2005, 07:54 AM
Everyone that hates Frenchie so damn much continues to chat about him?
I doubt there are many people here who hate Frenchie. There aren't even that many who know him, although there are a few and they've mostly said little to nothing. :)
What about the a$$hole with the Skater that is screwing up our lake out here????? Let's lay crap on that deserving soul!!! :messedup:
I have some very reliable information the Skater guy is a total butt wipe. Jees, I hate that guy. :mad:
Now... what did he do?

Tom Brown
07-17-2005, 07:55 AM
Peery mason was taken off the air because lack of interest ...detective Brown
LMAO! That was focking funny. :D :D :D

hoolign
07-17-2005, 07:57 AM
Was to put this into perspective. Your right about one thing. There are very, very few situations that I get into to that I am not in full control. The point about the military is that it keeps my life in perspective. That's all. Everyone that hates Frenchie so damn much continues to chat about him? WTF!!! I am done. Sounds like you are done. Let's go bash some boaters!!!!
Thanks for the response Hoolign. At the rate that I post, it will be awhile before I catch up. Right now my goal is to get to 400 so you will consider my posts! LOL
I still love that F***ing dog barking!! Cracks me up!!
:boxingguy
Lets bash that cocksucker Tom Brown..he has me so mad right now ..I'm thinking on giving up all grain products :devil:

hoolign
07-17-2005, 07:59 AM
I doubt there are many people here who hate Frenchie. There aren't even that many who know him, although there are a few and they've mostly said little to nothing. :)
I have some very reliable information the Skater guy is a total butt wipe. Jees, I hate that guy. :mad:
Now... what did he do?
HERESAY YOUR HONOUR...PLAINLY HERESAY

Tom Brown
07-17-2005, 08:00 AM
I'm thinking on giving up all grain products :devil:
You better keep the oil seed products. How would you be able to shit without ingesting large quantities of canola oil every day?

hoolign
07-17-2005, 08:02 AM
You better keep the oil seed products. How would you be able to shit without ingesting large quantities of canola oil every day?
I'll buy it from the USA..just to gain the satisfaction in knowing that even at a loss of .0000000003 cents..it will hurt you financially..

Tom Brown
07-17-2005, 08:05 AM
I'll buy it from the USA..just to gain the satisfaction in knowing that even at a loss of .0000000003 cents..it will hurt you financially..
You know how to prosecute a vendetta. I'll give you that.

Big Warlock
07-17-2005, 08:07 AM
Tom Brown:
Your sources are correct. As a direct witness I can testify that he is an A$$!!!
His latest deal........on channel 12 here in Phoenix.........
Our wonderboy flew past a cop, citing another boater, at over 120 mph and within 100 feet of the officer and boater. The "boys" then rounded up a boat posse and caught the now "defendent." They cited the boy for something like "endangerment" or a fancy word for "stupidity." Somehow the channel 12 news team got ahold of it and did a piece on speed on the Az. lakes and should law enforcement step in with speed limits!! Yea, really f***ing helpful that was!!!
I have heard through my business contacts that he is having some financial difficulties. Not sure how true it is or isn't. But sources say he had to sell the house and turn in some toys. The Skater stays because no one will pay anything close to what the idiot has in it.
See, isn't this much more fun????

hoolign
07-17-2005, 08:12 AM
You know how to prosecute a vendetta. I'll give you that.
Thats fukk all!..I spent the last 30 min cutting saskatchewan out of the maps I carry in my truck..i'm currently photochopping and extending Montana to where Saskatchewan USED to be :jawdrop: :jawdrop: Next I'm taking all the Browns out of the phone book

Tom Brown
07-17-2005, 08:24 AM
I'm cool with living in Montana. It's beautiful down there. :cool:
... and there are way too many Browns in the phone book, anyway. I'm on page 4. How did that focking Abner rate the first entry? :mad:
Look, Hooli... you and I are cool. If someone were to tell me you said some shit about me or did something that might hurt me, I would assume they are either mistaken or it's some type of joke. If it bothered me I would ask you about it but I can't think of anything that would bother me that much.
That's the kind of respect I have for you. Hell... I don't even know you all that well.
I think Frenchie deserves some respect too. :)
Well... I'm off to masturbate my gerbil. You don't want to know what I'm going to do after that...

hoolign
07-17-2005, 08:28 AM
I'm cool with living in Montana. It's beautiful down there. :cool:
... and there are way too many Browns in the phone book, anyway. I'm on page 4. How did that focking Abner rate the first entry? :mad:
Look, Hooli... you and I are cool. If someone were to tell me you said some shit about me or did something that might hurt me, I would assume they are either mistaken or it's some type of joke. If it bothered me I would ask you about it but I can't think of anything that would bother me that much.
That's the kind of respect I have for you. Hell... I don't even know you all that well.
I think Frenchie deserves some respect too. :)
Well... I'm off to masturbate my gerbil. You don't want to know what I'm going to do after that...
Lets keep it that way...after what i just made up about you ..I'm seeing red...your soon to be one twisted individual! :jawdrop: :D
Tom Brown..trying to sound all richard simmons....and shit

SummitKarl
07-17-2005, 08:35 AM
I really just want to hear the barking dog but. no playee on my PChttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734dunno.gif

Jordy
07-17-2005, 09:50 AM
But keep that dog barking up Jordy! That really is some funny sh*t!!!!!
What barking dog???? :D :D :D
<embed src="http://home.att.net/~kittycatfurballssounds/dogbark1.wav" autostart="true" loop="false" width="0" height="0"></embed>

HCS
07-17-2005, 10:31 AM
I don't hear no dog. :confused:

LVJAKAZ
07-17-2005, 10:48 AM
I hear it!! I think its funny :rollside:

Acommanderguy
07-17-2005, 10:51 AM
I hear the barking dog! :sqeyes: thats just wrong. sounds liek someone is having fun with my stolen "7 inch drop hitch" I cant wait to find them bastids, as far as frenchie goes. I liked him never met him looked forward to meeting him at the river. He seems like a cool cat. I know nothing about any situations. I am sorry to hear that. I've only met a couple of people off the boards, mandelons drunk ass, and the edukators?(spelling) some cool peeps. Hows everyone doin this saturday morning? :lightsabe

LVJAKAZ
07-17-2005, 10:53 AM
Im doing good...wish I was in Havasu :cry:

Acommanderguy
07-17-2005, 10:55 AM
me to but I am leaving for dallas monday morning. so havasu would be out of the question for me

Phat Matt
07-17-2005, 10:57 AM
I sure will Jordy, we are taking the Cowchina out in the morning (Meade) for first run after motor work (bent pushrod).
Don and I have been through alot over the 20 years we have known each other so we will make it through this shiat and be smiling on the other side going like hell!
Holler if you ever get up Vegas way!
Tell him I said what's up? Have fun on Mead. :)

LVJAKAZ
07-17-2005, 10:57 AM
Have a good time in Dallas :) Hope its for fun not Work :)

Acommanderguy
07-17-2005, 10:59 AM
nope its for work. Good thing I lived there for 2 yrs. I still have friends there so I'll try and make the best of it.

Heater
07-17-2005, 12:27 PM
I will Phat Matt, just got home from the quick run, Don is doing fine or as best that can be expected, I will ensure he makes it.

Heater
07-17-2005, 12:41 PM
First off, I respect your military service, Thank You very much for your sacrifice!!
I am not perfect nor have I or anyone on here said anything close to that, but if you are a military guy you will know that your bud is your life and when your supposed bud betrays you that is the ultimate betrayal!! That is what happened, the guy is a two faced F#####ing scum bag!! And to all that say tell the facts, I don't have to tell the facts, I know them and it aint good!!!
And being military you should know that I will direct fire to cover my buddy at all costs!! As the flyboys say all that deal with Frenchie better checksix cause the dude is a predator, this isn't the first time he has pulled this shit and it won't be the last!!
I respect life as much as you and making new friends is part of that life, boating and hanging out with respectable people is a great time, but when there is a shark in the water someone needs to YELL "look out for the f'ing shark!!!
If we ever meet on the water I will gladly share a beer as I believe we have the same outlook on life!
Cheers!!

Tom Brown
07-17-2005, 01:41 PM
And being military you should know that I will direct fire to cover my buddy at all costs!! As the flyboys say all that deal with Frenchie better checksix cause the dude is a predator, this isn't the first time he has pulled this shit and it won't be the last!!
Are you saying that Frenchie had sex with your wife while you were serving in Iraq? :confused:

HCS
07-17-2005, 01:42 PM
Are you saying that Frenchie had sex with your wife while you were serving in Iraq? :confused:
:jawdrop:

Tom Brown
07-17-2005, 01:43 PM
:jawdrop:
Yeah. I had no idea, either.
Sorry, Heater. :(

HCS
07-17-2005, 01:48 PM
No wander he put his tail between his legs.

hoolign
07-17-2005, 01:52 PM
Yeah. I had no idea, either.
Sorry, Heater. :(
Yo Heater .hows it goin? don't pay any attention to Brown..he's all pissy cause since I cut Saskatchewan out of the map..he's gotta go through the USA to get to B.C now..either that or he found out that there is a law against squeezing the charmins!

Tom Brown
07-17-2005, 02:00 PM
Hey Hooli,
Did I ever tell you about the time I had a nightmare that I had a hernia... and it was strangulating? I bolted awake in a cold sweat to discover that my underwear was bisecting my nuts. :eek:

HCS
07-17-2005, 02:28 PM
Hey Hooli,
Did I ever tell you about the time I had a nightmare that I had a hernia... and it was strangulating? I bolted awake in a cold sweat to discover that my underwear was bisecting my nuts. :eek:
What? did you have a flashback? :cry:

PlyaPlya22
07-17-2005, 04:31 PM
What up PM??? Long time no talkie..... :D

KACHINA KEN
07-17-2005, 05:26 PM
Thats fukk all!..I spent the last 30 min cutting saskatchewan out of the maps I carry in my truck..i'm currently photochopping and extending Montana to where Saskatchewan USED to be :jawdrop: :jawdrop: Next I'm taking all the Browns out of the phone book
OMG, we need to chip in for a ticket so you can come back to the states for some R&R, I think you may have been in the field a lil too long
:wink:

Phat Matt
07-18-2005, 12:32 AM
What up PM??? Long time no talkie..... :D
Sup Dawg? :D

PlyaPlya22
07-18-2005, 12:40 AM
Sup Dawg? :Dwherer in the hell have you guys been??

Heater
07-18-2005, 03:34 AM
Ahhh Nope!

Heater
07-18-2005, 03:35 AM
same here,nice to meet you guys this weekend :)
Nice to meet you too! Hope you got home alright! Wish we could have helped out!

Heater
07-18-2005, 03:37 AM
Yo Heater .hows it goin? don't pay any attention to Brown..he's all pissy cause since I cut Saskatchewan out of the map..he's gotta go through the USA to get to B.C now..either that or he found out that there is a law against squeezing the charmins!
You guys crack me up!! Nice sense of humor!

Heater
07-18-2005, 01:55 PM
we got home ok ,my kid came down and got the wife ,it took awile ,but every thing worked out ,i'll take the boat in monday and find out what broke :hammer2: tell don to check out the other site :D
Glad to hear, will let Don know about the site! I won't be out anymore this year so have a good time and good luck on the boat fix!!

Phat Matt
07-18-2005, 02:28 PM
wherer in the hell have you guys been??
We haven't been to the river as much this year. We saw Mel and hung out at the Red Room over the 4th though.