PDA

View Full Version : More props for Photoglue

GhettoBird
07-16-2005, 03:50 PM
I'm not much of a poster here but I just have to say thanks to Photoglou for the hassle free transaction we just did. We popped in on him unanounced yesterday and within a few minutes he located the vehicle we wanted. The new 05 Suburban was just dropped off a little while ago and we love it!
Thanks again Jay!

bunny 166
07-16-2005, 03:51 PM
Jay is the man.... :cool: Congrats on your new car!

HocusPocus
07-16-2005, 04:27 PM
its great to see posts like this one. :)

Mrs.Racer277
07-16-2005, 04:57 PM
Can someone tell him to please return my phone call or PM??? :(

locogringo
07-16-2005, 08:29 PM
Mike...err. Ghettobird, you couldn't wait huh? The 07 model is going tobe ready come early next year according to some spy photos that I saw. I love the Suburban over the Excursion and the whole reason for "almost" switching to Ford is the diesel thing. Should be a diesel next year for the 07 models.
I'd like a ride in your though. Whatya get?? One with Nav and everything? Oh, and this time is it black? LOL
Congrats!

locogringo
07-16-2005, 08:30 PM
oh, and I think it is Photoglou though I hear he does glue down certain good deals (corny laugh here like Urkel)

GhettoBird
07-17-2005, 07:11 AM
Mike...err. Ghettobird, you couldn't wait huh? The 07 model is going tobe ready come early next year according to some spy photos that I saw. I love the Suburban over the Excursion and the whole reason for "almost" switching to Ford is the diesel thing. Should be a diesel next year for the 07 models.
I'd like a ride in your though. Whatya get?? One with Nav and everything? Oh, and this time is it black? LOL
Congrats!
We were just about to make a deal on one with the nav until we found out the people in the next cubicle already were buying it. Jay found us one that's a fully loaded 2500 4x4. got pretty much everything except the nav. This time it's the charcoal gray color. All we need now are wheels.

locogringo
07-17-2005, 07:52 AM
We were just about to make a deal on one with the nav until we found out the people in the next cubicle already were buying it. Jay found us one that's a fully loaded 2500 4x4. got pretty much everything except the nav. This time it's the charcoal gray color. All we need now are wheels.
Nice!

PHOTOGLOU
07-19-2005, 09:37 AM
I am at work right now.... please call me at 714 552 0300....
G.B. Thanks for the great words.
As G.B. should be able to still let people know I have 2 assistants now and still alittle buried.. Sorry it is taking so long to get back to some people, I am trying to get back to people in order of there request IF YOU NEED SOMETHING FASTER than I am going PLEASE DON'T BE AFRAID to call me at 714 552 0300.......... Again thanks for the support ***boat FAMILY

kevnmcd
07-19-2005, 10:02 AM
Congrats!
Loco - Is this documented anywhere or is this just hear-say? Anyone else hear this?

IN2-IN2MX
07-19-2005, 11:15 AM
Dia...Jay is the best!!! Call him.