PDA

View Full Version : 9 Things That Annoy Me

Midwest_Miss69
07-16-2005, 09:44 PM
9 Things That Annoy Me
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!
5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, the n there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

Forkin' Crazy
07-16-2005, 09:48 PM
9 Things That Annoy Me
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!
Or they ask where did you lose it...I usually give this response: "If I knew where I lost it, it would be lost you fuggin' MORON!!!!!!"

JetBoatRich
07-16-2005, 09:49 PM
why only 9 :idea: the list could go on for awhile :idea:

Midwest_Miss69
07-16-2005, 09:58 PM
Help me think of more......... ;)

HocusPocus
07-16-2005, 10:00 PM
how about this one.
your at a gas station.. putting fuel into your boat. someone then comes up and asks...
Is that your boat?

piper
07-16-2005, 10:05 PM
how about this one.
your at a gas station.. putting fuel into your boat. someone then comes up and asks...
Is that your boat?
So true!!!

Blown Spectra
07-16-2005, 10:05 PM
i hate it when i'm a passenger in a car, and the driver is looking for an address and turns the radio down. what the hell........

rivergoer
07-16-2005, 10:16 PM
or when you are doing somethig simple such as putting gas in the car or watching tv, and somebody walks up and says what are you doing? i usualy say what does it look like? i thought i was putting gas in the car,if im not please tell me... :D

HocusPocus
07-16-2005, 10:19 PM
i hate it when someone with no money... tries to tell me how to spend mine!! or how not to spend it!!!
im 43 years old and i will buy what i want.. when i want it.

Blown Spectra
07-16-2005, 10:27 PM
i hate it when someone with no money... tries to tell me how to spend mine!! or how not to spend it!!!
im 43 years old and i will buy what i want.. when i want it.
i totally agree with you on that.
eric

locogringo
07-16-2005, 11:29 PM
9 Things That Annoy Me
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, the n there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?
to review your case..
1. Yes, I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is.
2. I can't change the tv manually because I have never done so before and figre that if I were to try, it might take longer to figure out which buttons to use than to actually do an extensive search in finding the remote (it's not like I have one of those trun knobs)
3. I want to have a cake also but I want to eat what is getting ready to pop out of the cake. That is where our philosophy differs.
4. I do this. I keep looking for something until I find it. Take in point the tv remote. It usually is found in the last place I was looking for it in.
5. Sometimes I am so fixated on the crotch of a women while watching a movie, I fail to realize that I missed the expression on her face so am actually grateful for when a buddy says, "hey did you see that look on her face when he was going in her?" See what I mean?
6. If this is really an issue ask them back, "can I ask YOU a question?" this keeps you in the offensive stance and renders others hopeless. If they say "no" or "yeah but let me ask mine first" you know they are selfish and should probably not be a part of your life.
7. This one can be debated in sooooo many ways. But I will choose the path that most here can relate to. For example:
"Honey, I have that cucumber here for you since I am leaving out of town." Concurrently, "Honey, I just bought this new and improved cucumber that has an on-off switch and is hypoallergenically tested to be safe. See, the original cucumber was more than satisfactory but the newer and more improved second method of manly remediation is better (when man is out of the house)
8. Well to be scientifically correct, your body will be laying in a grave for far longer than you are alive so technically life is short. I do know though that pigs have (I think) a 30-40 minute orgasm. Not by xperience but by a book of little known facts.
9. I honestly, and I researched this before I responded, buses DO NOT come. Now if buses did come and you WERE standing there, I can guarantee, more than likely, that you wouldn't be standing.
Hope this clears some matters up.
Daniel

Blown Spectra
07-16-2005, 11:36 PM
to review your case..
1. Yes, I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is.
2. I can't change the tv manually because I have never done so before and figre that if I were to try, it might take longer to figure out which buttons to use than to actually do an extensive search in finding the remote (it's not like I have one of those trun knobs)
3. I want to have a cake also but I want to eat what is getting ready to pop out of the cake. That is where our philosophy differs.
4. I do this. I keep looking for something until I find it. Take in point the tv remote. It usually is found in the last place I was looking for it in.
5. Sometimes I am so fixated on the crotch of a women while watching a movie, I fail to realize that I missed the expression on her face so am actually grateful for when a buddy says, "hey did you see that look on her face when he was going in her?" See what I mean?
6. If this is really an issue ask them back, "can I ask YOU a question?" this keeps you in the offensive stance and renders others hopeless. If they say "no" or "yeah but let me ask mine first" you know they are selfish and should probably not be a part of your life.
7. This one can be debated in sooooo many ways. But I will choose the path that most here can relate to. For example:
"Honey, I have that cucumber here for you since I am leaving out of town." Concurrently, "Honey, I just bought this new and improved cucumber that has an on-off switch and is hypoallergenically tested to be safe. See, the original cucumber was more than satisfactory but the newer and more improved second method of manly remediation is better (when man is out of the house)
8. Well to be scientifically correct, your body will be laying in a grave for far longer than you are alive so technically life is short. I do know though that pigs have (I think) a 30-40 minute orgasm. Not by xperience but by a book of little known facts.
9. I honestly, and I researched this before I responded, buses DO NOT come. Now if buses did come and you WERE standing there, I can guarantee, more than likely, that you wouldn't be standing.
Hope this clears some matters up.
Daniel
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!
E

locogringo
07-16-2005, 11:39 PM
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!
E
isn't it too late to be doing that?

Blown Spectra
07-16-2005, 11:40 PM
isn't it too late to be doing that?
dude, life is too short to wait till morning to lmao..... right?
ur just to funny, lol.....
E

locogringo
07-16-2005, 11:42 PM
I would concur. Plus, arguing those 9 viewpoints has left me washed up and out of stregth to be a smartass to you.

Blown Spectra
07-16-2005, 11:44 PM
I would concur. Plus, arguing those 9 viewpoints has left me washed up and out of stregth to be a smartass to you.
get some sleep you;ve dont a great job, now you can sleep well....
thanks for the post...awsome. A+++++
E

locogringo
07-16-2005, 11:45 PM
night is young and I am on my 3rd GG and Cran so I should be okay. Plus, the wife has her blinds closed! (if you know what I mean)

Blown Spectra
07-16-2005, 11:50 PM
THE WIFE..... thank god ii dont have one of those.... My ladies never close their blinds..... :D had 3 shot of expresso before i got home, cant freakin sleep... just studies for my real estate exam...

ShutYaPieHole
07-17-2005, 12:16 AM
THIS ONE REALLY URKS ME.
"I LOST MY KEYS AND CAN'T FIND THEM"..................... NO SHIT SHERLOCK
ShutYaPieHole

locogringo
07-17-2005, 09:19 AM
THE WIFE..... thank god ii dont have one of those.... My ladies never close their blinds..... :D had 3 shot of expresso before i got home, cant freakin sleep... just studies for my real estate exam...
Good luck on that. You'll do fine.

burtandnancy
07-17-2005, 09:34 AM
Blown Spectra, what is that bitchen, orange coupe in your message? Can't tell from the angle of the photo?
BTW, I had a number of blown spectras, whats yours?

Blown Spectra
07-17-2005, 10:37 AM
Blown Spectra, what is that bitchen, orange coupe in your message? Can't tell from the angle of the photo?
BTW, I had a number of blown spectras, whats yours?
well my spectra is not yet blwn but is headed that way, it will big cubes, big blower, insane MPH to come out of a spectra 20. we'll see how t ends up, could take me a while when its done.
the orange car in my sig is the 2006-2007 chevy camaro hopefully to come out.here are some more pics. http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/590309phr-5camaro03_z.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/59camaro_2006_2.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/590309phr-5camaro05_z.jpg

Mrs.charitycase
07-17-2005, 10:55 AM
Help me think of more......... ;)
People call up my dealership and ask.. Are you open? Um No. When we are closed I pick up the phone and Say "Dixon Polaris How can I help you?.. RETARD"
When people say "Are you threatening me?" Um did it sound like I was?..Yeah?...Then there you go.
When people say "damn you're tall" like I don't F'n know that!
When customer come in and I say "Do you guys have any questions" They Say No just lookin...How much is this?" Thought you didn't have a question f'cker. LMAO!!!

LVJAKAZ
07-17-2005, 10:59 AM
Stupid people annoy me..LOL :)

Mrs.charitycase
07-17-2005, 11:00 AM
Stupid people annoy me..LOL :)
Yeah...Me too.

HCS
07-17-2005, 11:11 AM
People call up my dealership and ask.. Are you open? Um No. When we are closed I pick up the phone and Say "Dixon Polaris How can I help you?.. RETARD"
When people say "Are you threatening me?" Um did it sound like I was?..Yeah?...Then there you go.
When people say "damn you're tall" like I don't F'n know that!
When customer come in and I say "Do you guys have any questions" They Say No...How much is this?" Thought you didn't have a question f'cker. LMAO!!!
Not out on the river today huh? ;)
This isn't really annoying but...
I think it's stupid when a business is having a no tax sale.
Like Ultimate Water Sports in Rocklin. Their having a one day sale today where they pay the sales tax.
Now that tells me a couple things.
One, they either raised their prices for the day to cover the tax. Or it just proves their ripping you off in the first place.
Why don't they just have a 7.25% off sale on everything in the store. :hammerhea
They act like your getting away with something by not paying tax.
Do people really think their getting some kind of super deal or something. :notam:
The savings is minimal. It won't pull me into their store today. :rolleyes:

Mrs.charitycase
07-17-2005, 11:17 AM
Not out on the river today huh? ;)
This isn't really annoying but...
I think it's stupid when a business is having a no tax sale.
Like Ultimate Water Sports in Rocklin. Their having a one day sale today where they pay the sales tax.
Now that tells me a couple things.
One, they either raised their prices for the day to cover the tax. Or it just proves their ripping you off in the first place.
Why don't they just have a 7.25% off sale on everything in the store. :hammerhea
They act like your getting away with something by not paying tax.
Do people really think their getting some kind of super deal or something. :notam:
The savings is minimal. It won't pull me into their store today. :rolleyes:
I am hoping... We got all the parts for our boat and are ALMOST there on the putting it together part. You going out?
I hear ya on that. I was thinking the same thing. Besides People who come in here can care less about sales tax...They want to hear the discount on the vehicle. LOL!!! Tax on one of their units is probably a big chunk. but...Does it really sound that inviting? NO...But hey maybe some people might go for it..Never know.

Mrs.charitycase
07-17-2005, 11:23 AM
ANOTHER ONE... Ok to fill you in..I am 6ft and weigh 130lbs...Very light for my height. I don't starve myself. I eat like a f'cking....Whatever eats alot.
ANYHOW
Annoying
Here I am eating some food...And some one says "Damn girl you need to eat" Hmmm WTF do you think I'm doing Jackass!
Or if you tell someone something and they say "I find that hard to believe" Ok Then don't IDIOT.

HCS
07-17-2005, 11:32 AM
ANOTHER ONE... Ok to fill you in..I am 6ft and weigh 130lbs...Very light for my height. I don't starve myself. I eat like a f'cking....Whatever eats alot.
ANYHOW
Annoying
Here I am eating some food...And some one says "Damn girl you need to eat" Hmmm WTF do you think I'm doing Jackass!
Or if you tell someone something and they say "I find that hard to believe" Ok Then don't IDIOT.
That's funny. :D Do you say that out loud or just think it. :D
No river for me this weekend. :frown: I'm working (posting) all day today.
Tomorrow the wife is having a high school reunion. Right in the middle of the day at Rush Park in the 105 degree heat! :jawdrop: There goes my whole weekend. :yuk:
Where taking two cars to the reunion. I won't be staying there long. :hammer2:

Mrs.charitycase
07-17-2005, 11:37 AM
That's funny. :D Do you say that out loud or just think it. :D
No river for me this weekend. :frown: I'm working (posting) all day today.
Tomorrow the wife is having a high school reunion. Right in the middle of the day at Rush Park in the 105 degree heat! :jawdrop: There goes my whole weekend. :yuk:
Where taking two cars to the reunion. I won't be staying there long. :hammer2:
That sucks. LOL! High School reunion. Yikes. Mine'll be here in 3 years. I'm probably not going. Who knows though. Anyhow. Sometimes I say it out loud. It gets annoying. BTW I get annoyed easily. I admit it. I think people just like to do it! SOOOOO When you going out again? Did you see my thread for Labor Day in V-Drives? Check it out.

Mrs.charitycase
07-17-2005, 11:42 AM
Damn I have alot.
Ok
You call someone..Someone else answers..You say "Is so and so in?" they're like ..Yeah...Wanna talk to em? "GEE let me think....Um..Sure.

HCS
07-17-2005, 11:51 AM
That sucks. LOL! High School reunion. Yikes. Mine'll be here in 3 years. I'm probably not going. Who knows though. Anyhow. Sometimes I say it out loud. It gets annoying. BTW I get annoyed easily. I admit it. I think people just like to do it! SOOOOO When you going out again? Did you see my thread for Labor Day in V-Drives? Check it out.
Ya..I don't do my reunions. But my wife gets into hers.
I probably won't get to hit the water until next Sunday the 24th.
I have to work 6 days in a row next week because people are on vacation and I have to cover for them.
Aren't I the lucky one.
I'll check out the Labor Day deal. I have no plans right now.
Here's a couple pics from last Labor day.
This is why I head up river.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/637Picture_012.jpg
Notice all the people. :rollside:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/637Picture_031.jpg

Mrs.charitycase
07-17-2005, 11:57 AM
Yep..The water is SOOOOOOO smooth over there!! We have friends that ski over there from our beach parties and come back..Chill and go out again. COME OUT!!! You'll have a blast!..Reply to the Labor Day thread..The DJ likes to see people respond. Nice pics. Casey likes to ski.. But has put on some weight since he used to ski.. Back problems..You know..the getting old stuff LOL!! I tried skiing..SUCK!..But Wake boarding is so much easier so I do that.

boater012
07-17-2005, 12:09 PM
i own a ferrari 348 spider and whenever i drive it people will ask is that yers. i always say no i rented it from avis dumbass
:jawdrop:

Mrs.charitycase
07-17-2005, 12:10 PM
i own a ferrari 348 spider and whenever i drive it people will ask is that yers. i always say no i rented it from avis dumbass
LMAO!!!

Blown Spectra
07-17-2005, 12:12 PM
nice!!!! :D

Mrs.charitycase
07-17-2005, 12:13 PM
When we are at the gas station..I'm in my bikini and I walk into the store to get some BEER..They look out and see the boat..."Going boatin?" Know were going snowboarding you Nummy.(Numb nuts).

boater012
07-17-2005, 12:14 PM
the other good one is i had a flat on my corvette the other day so i pulled in and the attendant at the gas station came out and was like "tire go flat" i said no i was driving along and the other three swelled up on me dumbass.

boater012
07-17-2005, 12:14 PM
stupid people annoy me too

Jbb
07-17-2005, 12:15 PM
When we are at the gas station..I'm in my bikini and I walk into the store to get some BEER..They look out and see the boat..."Going boatin?" Know were going snowboarding you Nummy.(Numb nuts).
nummy.... :D

Mrs.charitycase
07-17-2005, 12:16 PM
the other good one is i had a flat on my corvette the other day so i pulled in and the attendant at the gas station came out and was like "tire go flat" i said no i was driving along and the other three swelled up on me dumbass.
Now that's funny!

HCS
I had a guy walk up to my competition ski boat and ask me how the fishing was. :messedup:
He says. What's that pole in the middle of the boat? A down rigger. :D

boater012
whenever someone asks me if im going boating when i have mine hooked up i always tell them my battery died so im pushing my truck to work with the boat.

Mrs.charitycase
07-17-2005, 12:18 PM
I had a guy walk up to my competition ski boat and ask me how the fishing was. :messedup:
He says. What's that pole in the middle of the boat? A down rigger. :D
What a retard,.. damn sometimes..If you don't know DON"T ASK!

Mrs.charitycase
07-17-2005, 12:19 PM
whenever someone asks me if im going boating when i have mine hooked up i always tell them my battery died so im pushing my truck to work with the boat.
Good one. I'm gonna try that!

HCS
07-17-2005, 12:22 PM
Everytime I pull my boat out of my garage people come up and say "Taking out the boat today?"
I say no I just got back. It's 9am in the morning.
Another one.
I'll have my skies out loading up my boat. And someone will come and say.
Do you ski? :hammer2:

HCS
07-17-2005, 12:26 PM
What a retard,.. damn sometimes..If you don't know DON"T ASK!
You no what was funny. I didn't even respond. I just left him clueless.
I figured if your that damn stupid you don't need to know.

Mrs.charitycase
07-17-2005, 12:45 PM
Everytime I pull my boat out of my garage people come up and say "Taking the boat today?"
I say no I just got back. It's 9am in the morning.
Another one.
I'll have my skies out loading up my boat. And someone will come and say.
Do you ski? :hammer2:
LMAO!!! Like blue collar.. The ski's are on the roof of the car.."Going skiing?" No I put them up there in case the car flips over.

HCS
07-17-2005, 12:50 PM
I have a Full size Chevy Suburban with a 454 in it.
People will say. I bet that sucks gas.
No shit Shurlock. It gets 32mpg. :hammer2: :D

HCS
07-17-2005, 02:31 PM
For Tom Brown I guess it's getting your nuts cut by your underware. :idea:

Mrs.charitycase
07-20-2005, 08:38 AM
LMAO!

Jinga
07-20-2005, 08:51 AM
I like when I am in my house in my pj's (doesn't consist of much) and I get off of the couch and I get asked "Where are you going?"
Not too flipping far obviously.
Does anybody have anymore?

Mrs.charitycase
07-20-2005, 08:57 AM
lol

CandyA$$
07-20-2005, 09:03 AM
I like when I am in my house in my pj's (doesn't consist of much) and I get off of the couch and I get asked "Where are you going?"
Not too flipping far obviously.
Does anybody have anymore?
How bout your sitting around at the river relaxing enjoying the time floating and someone comes up and ask' What's wrong?', ummm nothing just relaxing.
Or
Sitting at a show in the sun, drinking water and fanning yourself and someone says 'Are you Hot?'
Ummm no

Jinga
07-20-2005, 09:05 AM
How bout your sitting around at the river relaxing enjoying the time floating and someone comes up and ask' What's wrong?', ummm nothing just relaxing.
Or
Sitting at a show in the sun, drinking water and fanning yourself and someone says 'Are you Hot?'
Ummm no
lol...yeah...you gotta love that!

CandyA$$
07-20-2005, 09:13 AM
Your working at work and an email pops up from a friend asking "What are you doing?"
Reply I am working, it is a Tuesday at 10am and I do have a job.
Ummmmm

Jinga
07-20-2005, 09:29 AM
Ahhh.....what stupid people we have on this planet

CandyA$$
07-20-2005, 11:22 AM
Soooo come on peeps, what else, ummmm I need a good laugh

Jinga
07-20-2005, 11:26 AM
Soooo come on peeps, what else, ummmm I need a good laugh
Yeah, me too! I still have an hour and a half of work to go. Needing some laughter. :rollside:

CandyA$$
07-20-2005, 11:29 AM
Yeah, me too! I still have an hour and a half of work to go. Needing some laughter. :rollside:
Ok maybe this one.
you drive up to a Jack in the box drive thru,
"How can I help you?"
Ummm by taking my order
You order a cheesburger
"would you like cheese on that?"
Ummm it is a cheeseburger, correct?

Jinga
07-20-2005, 11:30 AM
have you been seriously asked that in a drive through? Cheese on your cheeseburger?

CandyA$$
07-20-2005, 11:31 AM
have you been seriously asked that in a drive through? Cheese on your cheeseburger?
Yes cause I order the combo and they do not pay attention to it being a cheeseburger combo.

Jinga
07-20-2005, 11:40 AM
I love it when its midnight and I have to get up at six in the morning and there are huge pieces of machinery outside my window clearing a bit (and I mean a little) of sand off of the sidewalk! :confused:

FMluvswater
07-20-2005, 12:16 PM
When I've just pushed the elevator button and annoying person #1 saw me do it and pushes it again anyway. :rolleyes: Or the pedestrian walk light button same deal. Sometimes if I know people are headed to the elevator or crosswalk right behind me I just wait and let one of them push the damn button! Saves wear and tear on my nerves! :D

CandyA$$
07-20-2005, 12:17 PM
Ok
the peeps at a crosswalk, pounding away on the button, it only takes one push, not going to change

FMluvswater
07-20-2005, 12:20 PM
Ok
the peeps at a crosswalk, pounding away on the button, it only takes one push, not going to change
OMG! I know! F u c k i n g button pushers push my buttons! :mad: :D I gotta learn to not give a shit or just look away or something. :D

Jinga
07-20-2005, 12:35 PM
What about on the highways and another car passes you and literally two seconds later he slows to a crawl so he can turn.
That pees me off so much! :devil:

FMluvswater
07-20-2005, 12:41 PM
Okay truthfully the thing that annoys me the most is people (other than one highly efficient cashier) being in the grocery store while I am shopping - they all need to get the hell out of my way! :D They all do it wrong - so they should just clear out until I'm done (it would really not take me long if this could happen). :D I'm only half joking. :squiggle: I wish. I hate shopping. Too many damn people with big ass carts who don't remember why they are there. :rolleyes:

CandyA$$
07-20-2005, 12:42 PM
What about on the highways and another car passes you and literally two seconds later he slows to a crawl so he can turn.
That pees me off so much! :devil:
Waite that does not fall under stupid and funny
But yes that would annoy anyone
How bout the chick following a guy squeezing inbetween traffic and the curb to turn and the guy stops and parks to go in the liquor store.
Damn