PDA

View Full Version : Hey HCS

Tom Brown
07-17-2005, 03:46 PM
I notice you have the KD Waterskis logo in your sig.
Is that the brand I used to know as Kidder, back when I was a kid?

hoolign
07-17-2005, 04:50 PM
You've got to be kidding , were you the new kid on the block with your kidder or were you kidding about the whole kid and kaboodle?? ....kids? whoda thunk it???
:D

Tom Brown
07-17-2005, 08:23 PM
Why do you mock me all the time? My other friends are helpful and supportive. They care about my feelings.

hoolign
07-17-2005, 08:27 PM
Why do you mock me all the time? My other friends are helpful and supportive. They care about my feelings.
Well..you have to admit ..you are very mockable :D

Tom Brown
07-17-2005, 08:28 PM
There is that. I guess if the immitation luncheon meat fits...

HCS
07-22-2005, 03:25 PM
Yes Tom. Grew up using Kidders. Very cool fast skies. Denny Kidder sold his company like alot of ski manufactures. I think Colman was the buyer.
After they trashed the Kidder ski buy making it inferior Denny Kidder decided to get back in the business to save his reputation.
He sold the rights to the name Kidder so he named his company KD, Denny Kidder Backwards.
I Ski on the Jason Paradees signature KD CR7. Lighting fast and very predictable.
Wouldn't ski on anything else.
Tom

HCS
07-24-2005, 11:49 AM
Bump

bunny 166
07-24-2005, 11:53 AM
Hoolie is just jealous you're hung like a whale but don't fart like one....

Jbb
07-24-2005, 11:54 AM
And shit............... :supp:

Tom Brown
07-24-2005, 03:46 PM
Bump
Thanks. :)
I've never skied on a Kidder. I was always a Connolly guy when I was a kid.
I'd like to bone up on this stuff a little because I plan on getting back into it a bit.

Jbb
07-24-2005, 04:24 PM
Thanks. :)
I've never skied on a Kidder. I was always a Connolly guy when I was a kid.
I'd like to bone up on this stuff a little because I plan on getting back into it a bit.
bone......lol... :p