PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Frenchie......

Big Warlock
07-18-2005, 09:46 AM
Although entertaining and making it possible for me to increase my post count, I really want to know what people think about Frenchie. There are alot of rumors and crap being tossed about. I have said my piece. And I would stand up for any of you if under attack without substance and information. I honestly do not know the man that well. But I do have a problem with rumor and inuendo. No one is willing, and probably rightly so, to come out and make accusations. Frenchie is cleary gone for now. So I would like to propose the following:
IF YOU SIMPLY DO NOT LIKE FRENCHIE FOR WHATEVER REASON, PLEASE POST A REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITH NOTHING MORE THAN A SMILY SIGN. (YOUR CHOICE) PLEASE, NO COMMENTS OR WRITING. KEEP IT SIMPLE. AGAIN, ONLY IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE MAN.
Thanks,
This ought to be interesting. If someone would like to create a thread with a poll. I am for that as well.

*BN*
07-18-2005, 09:51 AM
I don't know him or give a rats ass about him or you. But I wish you would go away because all you do is waste bandwidth!

hoolign
07-18-2005, 09:56 AM
Does anyone know where I can purchase a larger package of locking wheel nuts?

Essex29
07-18-2005, 09:57 AM
hahaha :p

Havasu Hangin'
07-18-2005, 09:59 AM
Big Warlock...I think you are missing the point. It's not what he did, but how he did it.
When you blatently irritate alot of people over time, they will jump all over the first chance to take revenge. It really has nothing to do with what he did.
This board has had alot of "FRENCHIES" over the years.

Tom Brown
07-18-2005, 10:01 AM
Popularity contests of this sort rarely develop into anything positive.
When I meet Frenchie, I will be honored to shake his hand. I have no need to judge him or anything he may have done in the past. :)
Also, I have no problem with Hoolign dipping his prick in peanut butter twice a night and spending time with his three cockerspaniels.

hoolign
07-18-2005, 10:02 AM
hahaha :p
Nice looking sled there!

Tom Brown
07-18-2005, 10:02 AM
... although the current one is funny as hell. :D

hoolign
07-18-2005, 10:03 AM
Popularity contests of this sort rarely develop into anything positive.
When I meet Frenchie, I will be honored to shake his hand. I have no need to judge him or anything he may have done in the past. :)
Also, I have no problem with Hoolign dipping his prick in peanut butter twice a night and spending time with his three cockerspaniels.
thats different they are plastic and it's hard to get in the mood with all those pink flamingos watching me

Big Warlock
07-18-2005, 10:06 AM
I appreciate what you say. Again, I don't know the guy. But for christ sake, there are some damn viciscous attacks by suspicious people. I would defend anyone against people that come out and say "I can't tell you the story, but so and so is is a dirtbag and did, oh man, I can't say it.....too horrible."
What the H*ll does that help on a public forum? If the guy did something, damn let him have his day in court! People that hang or did hang with him know what kind of guy he is. These people all took pictures, humped Pepsi machines and had what seemed to be a good time in their eyes. The public version was pretty wild. is anyone surprised that the guy made a ill advised move against someone's other half? (As rumored!) Come on!! You have to be in a closet for the past two years to not see that one on this board.
You don't have to like everyone. But some crap has to be addressed. Or else everyone is fair game to start a rumor about etc. etc.
I promise to get off my soap box. Just trying to get a point across.

Tom Brown
07-18-2005, 10:07 AM
Plastic flamingoes clean up great in the dish washer.

Phat Matt
07-18-2005, 10:09 AM
And look, you're still here. ;)

Tom Brown
07-18-2005, 10:09 AM
I promise to get off my soap box.
... but only when you're good and done with the soap. :D

Tom Brown
07-18-2005, 10:10 AM
And look, you're still here. ;)
My efforts to have him banned have, so far, been unsuccessful.

Big Warlock
07-18-2005, 10:13 AM
Down to the rope. Crap, have to head to the lake. Like the majority of the peeps on the board!

Phat Matt
07-18-2005, 10:15 AM
My efforts to have him banned have, so far, been unsuccessful.
I would have thought you would have figured out how to do that by now. :p

Havasu Hangin'
07-18-2005, 10:16 AM
You don't have to like everyone.
Big Warlock...once again, don't focus on the current events. The attacks on FRENCHIE are much deeper than those two events (the tip of the iceberg, so to speak).
I agree with Tom...the popularity thing puts people in the spotlight. That can also work against you, because it gives your enemies an easier shot at you.

Phat Matt
07-18-2005, 10:17 AM
Big Warlock...once again, don't focus on the current events. The attacks on FRENCHIE are much deeper than those two events (the tip of the iceberg, so to speak).
I agree with Tom...the popularity thing puts people in the spotlight. That can also work against you, because it gives your enemies an easier shot at you.
Case in point. You can say things like bohica, and not get as much flack. :D

Havasu Hangin'
07-18-2005, 10:19 AM
Case in point. You can say things like bohica, and not get as much flack. :D
Phat Matt...you are not as dumb as you look.
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de//happy/xyxthumbs.gif

Big Warlock
07-18-2005, 10:25 AM
I am happy to back off the issue and leave it at that. For me it wasn't about the man as much as it was about the substance of the dialogue going on. It seems more like a smear campaign that an honest effort to warn people about something or someone.
I will go back to lurking and chatting with my friends. Thanks for the comments.

Tom Brown
07-18-2005, 10:28 AM
I'm going to go back to lurking now also. :cool:

Phat Matt
Phat Matt...you are not as dumb as you look.
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de//happy/xyxthumbs.gif
Thanks! You aren't as old as you look either. :D

JetBoatRich
I'm going to go back to lurking now also. :cool:
do you promise :rolleyes:

Phat Matt
07-18-2005, 10:29 AM
I am happy to back off the issue and leave it at that. For me it wasn't about the man as much as it was about the substance of the dialogue going on. It seems more like a smear campaign that an honest effort to warn people about something or someone.
I will go back to lurking and chatting with my friends. Thanks for the comments.
Don't stop posting. I like to see everyone's perspectives. :)

Havasu Hangin'
07-18-2005, 10:30 AM
Thanks! You aren't as old as you look either. :D
My bad, Matt. I'm sorry.
There's no way you can be as dumb as you look.
:D

Big Warlock
07-18-2005, 10:32 AM
When there is something I have something to say about. I am not going anywhere. I have no regrets about what I've said. I need to get to 400 so Hoolign will consider my opinions apparently. :crossx:
Whatever, I am done with the topic. All others will be in the form of PM. I still want Heater to talk with me (pm) when he gets a minute. Then I will be done with the topic.

Havasu Hangin'
07-18-2005, 10:35 AM
I have this small rule that I try to live by. I put up with so much bullshit in my real life, I come on the internet to have fun...not get stressed.
If someone irritates me...I just put them on my "ignore list"...technology is a wonderful thing.

Phat Matt
07-18-2005, 10:43 AM
My bad, Matt. I'm sorry.
There's no way you can be as dumb as you look.
And I am surprised you know how to post. Old timers usually fear technology. Way to go! :D

Havasu Hangin'
07-18-2005, 10:45 AM
And I am surprised you know how to post. Old timers usually fear technology. Way to go! :D
Yeah. Also, since I'm over 60 now, I feel very lucky to still have all my hair!

Phat Matt
07-18-2005, 10:47 AM
Yeah. Also, since I'm over 60 now, I feel very lucky to still have all my hair!
Or else you would have to go back to these. :2purples:
http://www.costumewigsdirect.com/images/george_washington_wigs.jpg

Havasu Hangin'
07-18-2005, 10:49 AM
No way, man.
That is almost as outdated-looking as those E-Tcket boats.

Rubths
07-18-2005, 10:50 AM
Im confused, do I hide my dog or hide my wife from Frenchie?

Phat Matt
07-18-2005, 10:51 AM
No way, man.
That is almost as outdated-looking as those E-Tcket boats.
lol. Why don't you go write something.
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/historyofus/web01/images/feather.jpg

Phat Matt
07-18-2005, 10:51 AM
Im confused, do I hide my dog or hide my wife from Frenchie?
That depends. Post some pics of your wife. :D

Dusty Times
07-18-2005, 10:53 AM
Now we have to go back to mullets because of this

Phat Matt
07-18-2005, 10:54 AM
Now we have to go back to mullets because of this
That and wooden teeth. :D

JustDawn
07-18-2005, 12:18 PM
...I have been sitting back smiling somewhat benignly at the whole frenchie debacle...since Big Warlock has chosen to play spin doctor-cheerleader for the french guy I guess that I will add my .02...
The frenchie chronicles...
Frenchie joins ***boat .com and immediately finds that he can post a picture of himself (posing) in his avatar.
Frenchie becomes rather adept at posting pictures...the ratio being one of scantilly clad women two of himself (still posing).
Frenchie decides to pull a holeshot leaving the sandbar(common courtesy no-wake area) leaving some rather unhappy boaters cleaning up wake induced cocktail spillage.
Frenchie decides he wants to cut across open water,neglecting to notice the nose of HDD's deck boat in his perephial.
HDD takes it upon himself(in the channel) to inform french guy that he nearly wiped out two crews...bit of drama ensues,frenchie offers up the lame excuse that "jet skiers do it all of the time"...cooler heads prevail(sort of)and all is well in the french camp.
Frenchie semi-alledgedly...plays pet-o-phile in order to entertain the assembled masses.
Frenchie semi-alledgedly...goes out and boffs his best friends wife...
As Havasu Hangin alluded to earlier...
Throughout the years this place has seen it's fair share of attention whores...luckily they seem to have a rather short shelf life.
Note:This post came from PLAYDEEP...so any comments about my post should be directed at me...(just borrowing the girlfriends computer)

PlyaPlya22
07-18-2005, 12:24 PM
... but only when you're good and done with the soap. :D
you must like the burning sensation :eek:

PlyaPlya22
07-18-2005, 12:26 PM
That and wooden teeth. :D
you bring the woodpecker, I'll bring the wood. :D

Jrocket
07-18-2005, 12:42 PM
...I have been sitting back smiling somewhat benignly at the whole frenchie debacle...since Big Warlock has chosen to play spin doctor-cheerleader for the french guy I guess that I will add my .02...
Frenchie joins ***boat .com and immediately finds that he can post a picture of himself (posing) in his avatar.
Frenchie becomes rather adept at posting pictures...the ratio being one of scantilly clad women two of himself (still posing).
Frenchie decides to pull a holeshot leaving the sandbar(common courtesy no-wake area) leaving some rather unhappy boaters cleaning up wake induced cocktail spillage.
Frenchie decides he wants to cut across open water,neglecting to notice the nose of HDD's deck boat in his perephial.
HDD takes it upon himself(in the channel) to inform french guy that he nearly wiped out two crews...bit of drama ensues,frenchie offers up the lame excuse that "jet skiers do it all of the time"...cooler heads prevail(sort of)and all is well in the french camp.
Frenchie semi-alledgedly...plays pet-o-phile in order to entertain the assembled masses.
Throughout the years this place has seen it's fair share of attention whores...luckily they seem to have a rather short shelf life.
Note:This post came from PLAYDEEP...so any comments about my post should be directed at me...(just borrowing the girlfriends computer)
And thats a wrap folks! Print it.

Havasu Hangin'
07-18-2005, 01:04 PM
Actually, there may be a little more to add...
...but I agree with jrocket...that's probably the best recap to date.

JetBoatRich
07-18-2005, 01:09 PM
Nice summary :idea: I was wondering what all the rumors were :supp:

Rubths
07-18-2005, 01:12 PM
That depends. Post some pics of your wife. :D
Sorry no pics of the wife but heres a couple of girls that my turn someone on.
http://www.glamisdunes.com/photopost/watermark.php?file=500/2387river_dogs.jpg

Phat Matt
07-18-2005, 01:17 PM
lol. woof. :p

PHX ATC
07-18-2005, 02:10 PM
Negative energy posts really don't have a place here, do they?
Shouldn't this be fun?
I've never met FRENCHIE, but geez, get over it.

N2Lake
07-18-2005, 04:12 PM
Good recap Michael, hows things going, have not talked in while. I thought you might have bailed the forums too. Don't see you on RRX anymore.
Oh and if the latest allegations of "best friend" wife boffing are true here is your smilie. :yuk:

BigBlockBaja
07-18-2005, 04:43 PM
I think he got wood with that one....

Norseman
07-18-2005, 06:17 PM
I appreciate what you say. Again, I don't know the guy. But for christ sake, there are some damn viciscous attacks by suspicious people. I would defend anyone against people that come out and say "I can't tell you the story, but so and so is is a dirtbag and did, oh man, I can't say it.....too horrible."
What the H*ll does that help on a public forum? If the guy did something, damn let him have his day in court! People that hang or did hang with him know what kind of guy he is. These people all took pictures, humped Pepsi machines and had what seemed to be a good time in their eyes. The public version was pretty wild. is anyone surprised that the guy made a ill advised move against someone's other half? (As rumored!) Come on!! You have to be in a closet for the past two years to not see that one on this board.
You don't have to like everyone. But some crap has to be addressed. Or else everyone is fair game to start a rumor about etc. etc.
I promise to get off my soap box. Just trying to get a point across.
I hate to tell you this, but this is the Internet, and anyone can say anything they want!!!
Don't believe everything or even half of what you read, and if there are pics they may not be real either!! We have some really talented photchoppers around here......
Rather than beating a dead horse, let it go....
It will work out all by itself, especially if left alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doctor Feniks
07-22-2005, 02:35 PM
hey...old man river.....probably time to bury this whole issue huh?
pretty lame thread IMO

Jordy
07-22-2005, 02:43 PM
hey...old man river.....probably time to bury this whole issue huh?
pretty lame thread IMO
Thanks for bringing it back to the top again. Way to bury it. :rolleyes: :D
<embed src="http://home.att.net/~kittycatfurballssounds/dogbark1.wav" autostart="true" loop="false" width="0" height="0"></embed>

BarryMac
07-22-2005, 02:45 PM
<embed src="http://home.att.net/~kittycatfurballssounds/dogbark1.wav" autostart="true" loop="false" width="0" height="0"></embed>
Thanks you, exactly what I was thinking... :notam: :notam:

rivercrazy
07-22-2005, 02:52 PM
Actions speak much louder than words. Thats all I have to add....

SummitKarl
07-22-2005, 03:08 PM
ditto........ let it go he is gone......... and let him be
He has been "ACUSSED" of several intollerable acts, right, wrong or in different, the fact remains that something happened that warrented these aqusations, and the court of public opinion is always a harsh reality and rarely the actual truth.
BigWarlock please stop posting on this subject or I will ask the moderators to block you starting new threads.
LET IT GO!!!!!! we are all sick of it and wish to move on.

Mrs.charitycase
07-22-2005, 03:11 PM
It is getting annoying. I don't care what's going on with HIM. If he wants to get on here and tell the story .COOL. But until then WHO GIVES A RATS ASS? have no clue what happened..AND I don't care.

Jordy
07-22-2005, 03:17 PM
BigWarlock please stop posting on this subject or I will ask the moderators to block you starting new threads.
He's not the one who dug back however many pages and brought it back to the top though. ;)

Jrocket
07-22-2005, 03:21 PM
It is getting annoying. I don't care what's going on with HIM. If he wants to get on here and tell the story .COOL. But until then WHO GIVES A RATS ASS? have no clue what happened..AND I don't care.
Whats getting annoying?

Kilrtoy
07-22-2005, 03:22 PM
I know frenchie and I have been to his house and partied with him.....
Frenchie is a nice guy and yes he likes attention...
As far as his shorts up his ass, Women are always asking him to do this, I have heard them, different women, on different occasions ask for this. He is a cool guy.
Now the dog thing raises some serious issues with me and ALL the people who watched and said nothing.....
As far as banging some dudes old lady, That is a rumor.....
NO ONE HAS CONFIRMED THIS...
Hinted to it yes.....
has Frenchie done some stupid shit YES, but we all have.......

Jrocket
07-22-2005, 03:23 PM
LET IT GO!!!!!! we are all sick of it and wish to move on.
Who made you hall monitor? :p
Let it go? NO way,he wanted the lights.....he gets the lights! You think he doesnt still lurk in here? I bet he does...ALOT too.

WYRD
07-22-2005, 03:26 PM
Now that is a couple of good looking bitc hes :devil: :D

rivercrazy
07-22-2005, 03:26 PM
Not as annoying as all those pics posted of him wiping his backside with a swimsuit.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-22-2005, 03:36 PM
I know frenchie and I have been to his house and partied with him.....
Frenchie is a nice guy and yes he likes attention...
As far as his shorts up his ass, Women are always asking him to do this, I have heard them, different women, on different occasions ask for this. He is a cool guy.
Now the dog thing raises some serious issues with me and ALL the people who watched and said nothing.....
As far as banging some dudes old lady, That is a rumor.....
NO ONE HAS CONFIRMED THIS...
Hinted to it yes.....
has Frenchie done some stupid shit YES, but we all have.......
I must say for once you are trying to make sense. Leon is a good guy alittle different but a good guy and he has a pretty wife, mmmm did I say he has a pretty wife :D Hay WTF so he jerk a dog a few times :jawdrop: that does not change who he is :confused: Maybe one day he will come back to HB and clear the air or at least cum back. :hammer2:

Phat Matt
07-22-2005, 04:13 PM
bump. LOL
:hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU KNOW HOW WE DO IT!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Way to go Doctor! ;)

ROZ
07-22-2005, 04:21 PM
I have a question... When you guys see him on the river do you say there goes Frenchie, or there goes the guy who masterbated his dog ?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-22-2005, 04:26 PM
I have a question... When you guys see him on the river do you say there goes Frenchie, or there goes the guy who masterbated his dog ?
I say there goes Frenchie the guy who jack off a dog, J/K
Neither I say there goes that news van again
I have know Leon for a while I have stayed at his place and he has stayed at mine. The way I see it once a friend always a friend so what if dont date the same types of woman. We are still friends J/k all in all i think Leon has a full plate now but we are still bros. well at least in my opinion

Jbb
07-22-2005, 04:39 PM
woof..... :jawdrop:

mbrown2
07-22-2005, 04:56 PM
Bump....just to get some STOP IT posts... :devil: :D :devil:

RiverDave
07-22-2005, 05:00 PM
You know I just found out how out of the loop I really am nowdays.. I actually had to call someone to find out what the latest reason is that the board was hating on Frenchie..
This isn't the 1st time that type of shit has happened on this board. There's alot of pretty "open minded" people on here. For the most part, most are respectful of other peoples wishes/morals. Occasionally though someone crosses that line.. Sux when it happens, but I can think of 4 or 5 seperate occassions now that it has. (Varying degrees of how far over the line they went, but far enough that the Mr. came on here pretty "hot" after the fact.)
RD

Doctor Feniks
07-22-2005, 05:09 PM
He's not the one who dug back however many pages and brought it back to the top though. ;)
yep....that was me. but i'm not the jacka55 who's trying to take a poll to see how everyone feels about a guy that he's never even met. talk about not having sh1t else to do....

Tom Brown
07-22-2005, 05:29 PM
...I can think of 4 or 5 seperate occassions now that it has. (Varying degrees of how far over the line they went, but far enough that the Mr. came on here pretty "hot" after the fact.)
I'd appreciate it if you'd drop a few names.

Jordy
07-22-2005, 06:02 PM
Nah, I just say there goes a dangerous cocksucker who almost wiped out one of my buddies and thought it was comical because he didn't remember it. Phuck that asshole. I'm glad he's gone. I just hope he pulls his head out from around his shorts that are up his ass before he wipes someone out on the water. I tried to be cool, he chose to go another route before all his Michael Jackson dog actions. F UCK HIM.
Can you just let it die already??? :D :D:D

Jbb
07-22-2005, 06:04 PM
Nah, I just say there goes a dangerous cocksucker who almost wiped out one of my buddies and thought it was comical because he didn't remember it. Phuck that asshole. I'm glad he's gone. I just hope he pulls his head out from around his shorts that are up his ass before he wipes someone out on the water. I tried to be cool, he chose to go another route before all his Michael Jackson dog actions. F UCK HIM.
Dont hold back Jordy....say what's on your mind.... :D

Jordy
07-22-2005, 06:05 PM
Dont hold back Jordy....say what's on your mind.... :D
I'm sorry, I tried not to beat around the bush. I see if I can do a better job next time. ;)

mike37
07-22-2005, 06:13 PM
there are a lot of ass holes on hot boat but Leon isn't one of them

Havasu Hangin'
07-22-2005, 06:15 PM
there are a lot of ass holes on hot boat but Leon isn't one of them
Everybody is an asshole to somebody...

Mrs.Racer277
07-22-2005, 06:16 PM
I agree can we let it die. :220v: And stop that barking Jordy! :wink:

Jordy
07-22-2005, 06:17 PM
I agree can we let it die. :220v: And stop that barking Jordy! :wink:
What barking? I don't hear anything??

Mrs.Racer277
07-22-2005, 06:22 PM
What barking? I don't hear anything??
Funny HAHA
Well guess what me either after turning OFF my computer speakers. :rolleyes: :)

Jordy
07-22-2005, 06:24 PM
Everybody is an asshole to somebody...
I never used the word asshole, at least as far as I recall. ;)
Would someone shut that damn dog up??? :D :D :D
frenchie must be near... :D :D :D

mike37
07-22-2005, 06:25 PM
yes
did you ever meet Leon
Do you have a straight face when you type that? :D

Jordy
07-22-2005, 06:26 PM
yes
did you ever meet Leon
I did several times and he was never near my dogs and I think he's one of the biggest cocksuckers I've ever met in my life and that was before him almost wiping out HDD, before him jerking off Lassie and before the GHTrim incident. I guess I just have a scary way of reading people. ;)

Jordy
07-22-2005, 06:27 PM
I'm a good guy, I'm an asshole a lot too. ;)
I'm an asshole and just call it as I see it, but I'm ok with that, and have never lost any sleep over it. I just have the knack for reading people. ;)

Havasu Hangin'
07-22-2005, 06:31 PM
I'm an asshole.
Admitting your an asshole is the first step to curing assholism.
:notam:
PS- I think step #2 is learning to drive a boat.

mike37
07-22-2005, 06:31 PM
I'm an asshole and just call it as I see it, but I'm ok with that, and have never lost any sleep over it. I just have the knack for reading people. ;)
:idea: ya right

Mrs.Racer277
07-22-2005, 06:34 PM
[QUOTE=Havasu Hangin']I'm an asshole.
I do not think there is any cure for Jordy though!! :rolleyes: :D :D
Kiss Kiss Jordy :D

Kilrtoy
07-22-2005, 06:48 PM
I guess I just have a scary way of reading people. ;)
You didnt like me at first, Now we share shorts and wacka's

Dusty Times
07-22-2005, 07:16 PM
I'm an asshole.
PS- I think step #2 is learning to drive a boat.
You're not an asshole you're just really bad at name that tune LOL (Almost Dam Run) :hammerhea

Jrocket
07-22-2005, 07:30 PM
Just got a call from Jordy,and he still doesnt like you.

Jrocket
07-22-2005, 07:30 PM
That barking rules! How the fock did ya do that?

Brian
07-22-2005, 07:31 PM
...When I meet Frenchie, I will be honored to shake his hand...
Be sure to wash up afterwards...

Brian
07-22-2005, 07:33 PM
...has Frenchie done some stupid shit YES, but we all have.......
Agreed. However, most of us own up to our stupid mistakes and don't lie about it.
:cool:

Brian
07-22-2005, 07:34 PM
I'm an asshole...

Jrocket
07-22-2005, 07:41 PM
I usually dont have the sound on but that dog barking is focking hilarious to hear! :D

HM
07-22-2005, 07:48 PM
I'm an asshole, and proud of it.

FunOnTheWater
07-22-2005, 08:07 PM
we like that and hate that :D

Havasu Hangin'
07-23-2005, 05:27 AM
You're not an asshole you're just really bad at name that tune LOL (Almost Dam Run) :hammerhea
Hey...that rivercrazy guy would only give me three notes! How the hell was I supposed to know that song from "Rock Star" in three notes? And what kind of guy has that soundtrack, anyway?
:hammerhea

rivercrazy
07-23-2005, 08:15 AM
LOL! Surprised you remember that. Especially after all the cocktails!

Jordy
07-23-2005, 08:15 AM
Who said I like you now Kool Aid boy? :D :D :D

Racer277
07-23-2005, 08:17 AM
Hey...that rivercrazy guy would only give me three notes! How the hell was I supposed to know that song from "Rock Star" in three notes? And what kind of guy has that soundtrack, anyway?
:hammerhea
Rockstar has a sound track? :idea:

Havasu Hangin'
07-23-2005, 08:45 AM
LOL! Surprised you remember that. Especially after all the cocktails!
And what about you? I seem to remember you having a little trouble with that complicated task known as "talking" as well...
:supp:

rivercrazy
07-23-2005, 08:47 AM
Your ratio of Vodka to mixer was much higher than I'm accustomed to! POW!
We'll have to do the dock drinking fest again at the next dam run. But I'm bringing a smaller glass!

Jordy
07-23-2005, 08:49 AM
But I'm bringing a smaller glass!
I have a feeling he'll just fill it up more often. I met up with HH out here earlier this week. :D

rivercrazy
07-23-2005, 09:09 AM
Probably so. Guess I have to monitor my own alcoholism......
All I can say is all that Vodka plus HH's Cigars spells one stupified Mofo!

Jordy
07-23-2005, 09:11 AM
All I can say is all that Vodka plus HH's Cigars spells one stupified Mofo!
But on the bright side, at least you have an excuse and the stupified part will wear off. :D
Can' you people just let this thread die already? :D :D :D

rivercrazy
07-23-2005, 09:14 AM
What howls louder - a dog or a pissed off boater

Jordy
07-23-2005, 09:15 AM
I suppose both scenarios depend on where frenchie is at the time. :D

Havasu Hangin'
07-23-2005, 09:38 AM
I have a feeling he'll just fill it up more often.
Looks like Jordy is on to ole HH's tricks. :idea:
Guess I have to monitor my own alcoholism....
The only thing you need to monitor is that cigar so you don't drop it in the water!

Keithb87
07-23-2005, 09:57 AM
This statment scares me.. I guess there is a story that goes along with it. :cool:

CandyA$$
07-23-2005, 10:00 AM
A pissed off boater.
Am I right?

hoolign
07-23-2005, 10:08 AM
I'm I the only one who see's a whole new thread starting with that statement?? :D :p

rivercrazy
07-23-2005, 10:13 AM
Looks like Jordy is on to ole HH's tricks. :idea:
The only thing you need to monitor is that cigar so you don't drop it in the water!
Yea but I was so depressed about loosing all that Goose at the bottom of Mohave when Frenchie decided to throw everyone a 3 foot wake that I dropped the cigar in the water.
OK that was a stretch. For the October dam run, what kind of Cigars do you like? Monica specials?

Havasu Hangin'
07-23-2005, 10:23 AM
Yea but I was so depressed about loosing all that Goose at the bottom of Mohave when Frenchie decided to throw everyone a 3 foot wake that I dropped the cigar in the water.
OK that was a stretch. For the October dam run, what kind of Cigars do you like? Monica specials?
Davidoff "Double R" will do nicely, thank you very much.
And you better get yer liver in drinking shape, for god's sake!

little rowe boat
07-23-2005, 10:34 AM
Wasn't he the prez. of Beaumont? Has he been impeached.

rivercrazy
07-23-2005, 10:34 AM
Perhaps we should rename the picnic to the "Weak Brain Cell Kill Off"
I'll bring some of those stoggies along.......
P.S. That Rock Star song is called "Blood Pollution" Guess your a rockstar afterall ehhh?

Keithb87
07-23-2005, 10:36 AM
Wasn't he the prez. of Beaumont? Has he been impeached.
I believe Racecar Hotshoe was the pres
Frenchie was the Vice pres.

little rowe boat
07-23-2005, 10:37 AM
I believe Racecar Hotshoe was the pres
Frenchie was the Vice pres.
Sorry my mistake.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-23-2005, 10:42 AM
Speaking of Dam Runs, my son was braggin' to all of his 4th grade friends that he saw a boat as big as a school bus. I asked him, "When did you see that?" He replied, "at the dam run." I smiled, remembering the wide load signs in the parking lot while we were all sitting on the patio. I asked him, "Was it all white?"
Yep.
Guess you left an impression HH. :D

sorry dog
07-23-2005, 10:53 AM
Do you have to worry if you wife is a dog?
<embed src="http://members.fortunecity.com/wavjunky/swl-h/howl.wav" autostart="true" loop="false" width="0" height="0"></embed>

Havasu Hangin'
07-23-2005, 10:53 AM
Perhaps we should rename the picnic to the "Weak Brain Cell Kill Off"
P.S. That Rock Star song is called "Blood Pollution" Guess your a rockstar afterall ehhh?
That sounds good...but I'm not sure if I have any weak ones left? Both of mine are pretty strong! :messedup:
I may not be a rock star...but I sure try to drink like one. "Blood Pollution?" You bet!
I seem to have that effect on kids...at least he didn't say "short bus"... :squiggle:
A quick story...
In my younger (wilder) days, I used to have some pretty wild haircuts. This kid was standing by me (with his mom), and he pointed at me and said, "mom...I want a haircut like that!"
His mom replied, "you're NOT getting you hair cut like that...it looks ridiculous."

Jrocket
07-23-2005, 12:42 PM
Speaking of Dam Runs, my son was braggin' to all of his 4th grade friends that he saw a boat as big as a school bus. I asked him, "When did you see that?" He replied, "at the dam run." I smiled, remembering the wide load signs in the parking lot while we were all sitting on the patio. I asked him, "Was it all white?"
Yep.
Wide load sign would of been Bling's boat trailer.

Bling Bling
07-23-2005, 12:59 PM
Wide load sign would of been Bling's boat trailer.
This is one thing I love about Jrocket. He will never let a V guy take cat credit. :D :D

PlyaPlya22
07-23-2005, 01:12 PM
I'm I the only one who see's a whole new thread starting with that statement?? :D :p
You got it!

Kilrtoy
07-23-2005, 01:25 PM
Who said I like you now Kool Aid boy? :D :D :D
YOUR HUGGING ME, Why I DONT KNOW
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111DSC00758.JPG

dale459us
07-23-2005, 01:46 PM
I rarely post or have much to say on here, I mostly lurk and read all the shit that goes on without an opinion or I just don't express it...but in all fairness I will say that most of you people are self righteous pricks that don't have a clue as to what your talking about, how can you dis-like or hate a person you don't even know? There are rumors & accusations and you form your opinions off that? Sad
Give the guy a break like some of the other HB people here have said Frenchie is a good guy that doesn't need shit from people who form opinions because of others. We all make mistakes and live with those or hopefully are fortunately to live having made them,
Grow up

CA Stu
07-23-2005, 01:49 PM
I rarely post or have much to say on here, I mostly lurk and read all the shit that goes on without an opinion or I just don't express it...but in all fairness I will say that most of you people are self righteous pricks that don't have a clue as to what your talking about, how can you dis-like or hate a person you don't even know? There are rumors & accusations and you form your opinions off that? Sad
Give the guy a break like some of the other HB people here have said Frenchie is a good guy that doesn't need shit from people who form opinions because of others. We all make mistakes and live with those or hopefully are fortunately to live having made them,
Grow up
I agree, it's not like the guy masturbated his friend's wife or tried to bone a dog or nothing.
Thanks
CA Stu

dale459us
07-23-2005, 01:54 PM
I agree, it's not like the guy masturbated his friend's wife or tried to bone a dog or nothing.
Thanks
CA Stu
Oh I forgot you must have been there.....right
This is the kinda shit I'm talking about....you have an opinion based on what?

Havasu Hangin'
07-23-2005, 02:18 PM
...you have an opinion based on what?
I would no more think he is an idiot just for rumors, than I would think you are an idiot for not reading the whole thread.

CA Stu
07-23-2005, 02:20 PM
Oh I forgot you must have been there.....right
This is the kinda shit I'm talking about....you have an opinion based on what?
Lighten up Francis!
I've never met the guy, I'm sure there's 2 sides to every story, just makin' a joke. Jeebus.
With all the drinking and nudity going on, there's gotta be some doinking around going on, right?
Hey, let's get faded and bump uglies in the shitter, mmkay?
Thanks
CA Stu
PS He's off my list for dogsitters, regardless.

dale459us
07-23-2005, 02:44 PM
I would no more think he is an idiot just for rumors, than I would think you are an idiot for not reading the whole thread.
Hey shit for brains....where did I call anybody an idiot. Maybe you should pull the finger out of your ass...oh and I did read the whole thread before I ever posted.

topless
07-23-2005, 02:46 PM
Hey shit for brains....where did I call anybody an idiot. Maybe you should pull the finger out of your ass...oh and I did read the whole thread before I ever posted.OUCH!!!! Watch what you say to him or you'll have this thread locked in no time! :eek:

dale459us
07-23-2005, 02:48 PM
OUCH!!!! Watch what you say to him or you'll have this thread locked in no time! :eek:
That would be fine by me....no reason for him to be calling me an idiot.
I've said my piece and shall move on.

Jordy
07-23-2005, 02:54 PM
Hey shit for brains....where did I call anybody an idiot. Maybe you should pull the finger out of your ass...oh and I did read the whole thread before I ever posted.
How to make friends and influence people in 42 easy posts... :D :D :D

Jrocket
07-23-2005, 02:56 PM
This is one thing I love about Jrocket. He will never let a V guy take cat credit. :D :D
Thats right boss! :D

Unforgiven
07-23-2005, 02:57 PM
How to make friends and influence people in 42 easy posts... :D :D :D
kind of reminds me of you.......How many jello shots for Jordy to hold up a trailer??
Jordy, you coming out to Sonoma for the NHRA nationals?? some of our "friends" will be there...

Havasu Hangin'
Me? Shit for brains? That is not very nice. Apparently, you do not play well with others.
If you did read the whole thread, then you obviously understand that the heat on Frenchie has little to do with a dog or a "friends" wife. Why are you assuming that's what it is?
:rolleyes:
PS- I apologize for asking you to read the whole thread...it must be tough when you're still working on your Cat in the Hat book report...

Racer277
Hey shit for brains....
:D :D
That just makes me laugh!
:D :D

Jordy
LOL, and to think, it took you 11,000 ;)
11,270 to be exact. :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-23-2005, 03:00 PM
LMAO! You caught it!! I deleted it because I thought you might take it the wrong way (I have that effect on people :D )
If there's a smiley after it it's all in fun, right? http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/11/11_4_123v.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm39696US')

Jordy
07-23-2005, 03:03 PM
kind of reminds me of you.......
It took a few more than 42 to have the devoted following that I can now claim. ;)
Jordy, you coming out to Sonoma for the NHRA nationals?? some of our "friends" will be there...
Hadn't given it much thought. When is it?

Jrocket
07-23-2005, 03:05 PM
Maybe you should pull the finger out of your ass.
What good is that going to do?

Racer277
07-23-2005, 03:15 PM
Me? Shit for brains? That is not very nice. Apparently, you do not play well with others.
If you did read the whole thread, then you obviously understand that the heat on Frenchie has little to do with a dog or a "friends" wife. Why are you assuming that's what it is?
:rolleyes:
PS- I apologize for asking you to read the whole thread...it must be tough when you're still working on your Cat in the Hat book report...
Dammit HH, I didn't think you knocked that softball out of the park.
No responses or comebacks yet, sheesh, we're dying here on Friday afternoon. :confused:

topless
07-23-2005, 03:18 PM
ROTFLMAO :rollside: :rollside:

rivercrazy
07-23-2005, 03:21 PM
What good is that going to do?
LMFAO.

Kilrtoy
07-23-2005, 03:24 PM
10K worth about thru hull and Bassett headers
:p

rivercrazy
07-23-2005, 03:24 PM
Cracks me up how peeps come into Frenchie Poodle territory and start talking about judging someone based on rumors. It ain't rumor is the guy came in here and admitted he jerked a dog off to climax.

Havasu Hangin'
07-23-2005, 03:28 PM
Dammit HH, I didn't think you knocked that softball out of the park.
I hear ya...I must be getting soft in my old age.
Cracks me up how peeps come into Frenchie Poodle territory and start talking about judging someone based on rumors. It ain't rumor is the guy came in here and admitted he jerked a dog off to climax.
It also cracks me up that certain people come on here defending other certain people...
...and they assume we wern't at a certain place, or never met those certain people.

Racer277
07-23-2005, 03:35 PM
It also cracks me up that certain people come on here defending other certain people...
...and they assume we wern't at a certain place, or never met those certain people.
I even met the certain dog (canine) in question....
It was like taking advantage of a homeless person....

Jrocket
07-23-2005, 03:44 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111DSC00758.JPG
Dam Jordy...Whats up with those pudgy fingers? :D

One Eyed Jack
07-23-2005, 03:45 PM
It took a few more than 42 to have the devoted following that I can now claim. ;)
i try to base my life
on your teachings

mike37
07-23-2005, 03:53 PM
is this bench racers forum
swore it was the sandbar :confused:

Jrocket
07-23-2005, 03:55 PM
Theres no race talk in here? Just facts!

mike37
07-23-2005, 03:58 PM
Theres no race talk in here? Just facts!
facts uh sound more like exaggeration to me

Jrocket
07-23-2005, 04:00 PM
facts uh sound more like exaggeration to me
No,he's really an attention *****. :D

LUVNLIFE
07-23-2005, 04:04 PM
Hey Mike the Sandbar has gone downhill, it is just a bigger version of benchracers.
As far as the Frenchie deal, he always wanted attention and now he is getting plenty of it. What do they say "Any publicity is good publicity"? If you put it all out there on the internet something is bound to come back and bite you in the ass. When you are such a shooting star there are always people sitting around waiting for you to become a falling star.

Havasu Hangin'
07-23-2005, 04:12 PM
If you put it all out there on the internet something is bound to come back and bite you in the ass.
Or if someone says that they don't like you in a PM, but when you meet them in person, they mysteriously shut the f uck up...
...that usually comes back, too.

mike37
07-23-2005, 04:15 PM
Or if someone says that they don't like you in a PM, but when you meet them in person, they mysteriously shut the f uck up...
who did that

Rexone
07-23-2005, 04:29 PM
hey shit for brains...
(sorry I just needed a good laugh) :)

hondajoey
07-23-2005, 04:41 PM
I love all of this drama and hate it at the same time.
keep it up guys.

LUVNLIFE
07-23-2005, 04:54 PM
That's funny HH :D Just like when you send a PM to someone and they share it with other people then use it against you. :yuk:

Havasu Hangin'
07-23-2005, 05:24 PM
That's funny HH :D Just like when you send a PM to someone and they share it with other people then use it against you. :yuk:
One of my favorite moves is when someone whines about how I am an asshole in everyone of his posts, because he doesn't like that I modified one. If someone has a problem with something I did...be a man, for god's sake, and send me a PM, don't act like a whiny little bitch.
Hey, when your running for president of the popularity club, I guess you'll resort to whatever will get you in office.

Jordy
07-23-2005, 05:37 PM
i try to base my life
on your teachings
You too??? :D :D :D
<embed src="http://members.fortunecity.com/wavjunky/swl-h/howl.wav" autostart="true" loop="false" width="0" height="0"></embed>

sorry dog
07-24-2005, 05:08 AM
...it must be tough when you're still working on your Cat in the Hat book report...
Come to think about it... what really happens in cat in the hat?

Sane Asylum
07-24-2005, 06:10 AM
One of my favorite moves is when someone whines about how I am an asshole in everyone of his posts, because he doesn't like that I modified one. If someone has a problem with something I did...be a man, for god's sake, and send me a PM, don't act like a whiny little bitch.
Hey, when your running for president of the popularity club, I guess you'll resort to whatever will get you in office.
Did you ever get your finger out of your ass......? :D :D Sorry, it's early, I needed a laugh......

Havasu Hangin'
07-24-2005, 08:12 AM
hey shit for brains...
I guess I'm still waiting for the "I know you are, but what am I?" post...
Did you ever get your finger out of your ass......?
Yeah...I took it out, and promptly put it on the "ban user" button...

Sane Asylum
07-24-2005, 08:19 AM
Yeah...I took it out, and promptly put it on the "ban user" button...
I come on the internet to have fun...not get stressed.
You seem to have some level of stress this morning........Maybe it's the internet... :)

Havasu Hangin'
07-24-2005, 08:27 AM
You seem to have some level of stress this morning........Maybe it's the internet... :)
Remember the "old me"? I think I was pretty nice on the guy...
Serenity now...
PS- If I banned the guy, that would make the internet alot funner for me!

Boy Named Sue
07-24-2005, 08:28 AM
Come to think about it... what really happens in cat in the hat?
Its a fascinating tale of a boy home alone (actually being supervised by a fish) who is visited by a playful but reckless cat in a hat. The afternoon is filled with hyjinks and mischievious antics, all to the protestations of the fish. When thing1 and thing2 arrive on the scene, well you're just gonna have to read it for yourself to find out what happens when mom comes home!
Off topic but I couldn't resist. Suuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeey!

Sane Asylum
07-24-2005, 08:48 AM
Remember the "old me"? I think I was pretty nice on the guy...
Serenity now...
PS- If I banned the guy, that would make the internet alot funner for me!
I like the serene HH.........
Hey, he had 42 posts........I've seen asshole, finger in ass, sh it for brains, and much more with less posts......I like it when guys come in with guns ablazin (word??)...........and I like to see old, serene guys like you have your way with them..... :D :D :wink:
Did I just say old..........Sorry, had a "Pot call kettle black" moment.....

Sane Asylum
07-24-2005, 08:52 AM
Its a fascinating tale of a boy home alone (actually being supervised by a fish) who is visited by a playful but reckless cat in a hat. The afternoon is filled with hyjinks and mischievious antics, all to the protestations of the fish. When thing1 and thing2 arrive on the scene, well you're just gonna have to read it for yourself to find out what happens when mom comes home!
Off topic but I couldn't resist. Suuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeey!
Well done...........As a Dr. Seuss(sp?) fan, I believe you've hit the nail on the head.....
BTW........We're going to get some "Thing 1" and "Thing 2" shirts made up for my crumb munchers....5 and 7 yr old boys.....

sorry dog
07-24-2005, 01:28 PM
I thought there was cid somewhere in that story?
<embed src="http://webpages.charter.net/what200/dog_whine.wav" autostart="true" loop="false" width="0" height="0"></embed>