PDA

View Full Version : Naci Bash love.....

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-19-2005, 02:20 PM
I just wanted to thank Darryl, Teresa and Dale for the awesome time this weekend. You guys are the hostesses with the mostessess. :)
Riverbound, thanks for hauling the castle up there. My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.... :)
Unforgiven, it was fabulous to meet you and you can bartend for me anytime baby!! :p
WYRD and Barbi, the love birds....you two are just so damm cute and fun! :wink:
E4L...you are such a good sport for being the object of our abuse friday night. You brought it on yourself. :wink:
Bill and Bob in the Schiada (I forgot your screen name) thanks for the tour of the lake and for towing us and stuff. Jason said driving your Schiada was badass!!!
Brooski, hope your wife's migraine went away :crossx: Probably did the second we pulled out of the campsite huh? :boxed:
Bordsmnj, you are the best hubby in the whole world. :) Thanks for dancing with me saturday night. My man can hokey pokey!!!!! :p
I know we met lots of other folks but I am still slightly brain dead from the whole weekend. We will try and post pics later on tonight.
After all the mishaps we had, we still had an amazing time with everyone. What a fricken awesome group of peeps!!
When is Naci Bash part II :)

Mrs.Racer277
07-19-2005, 02:24 PM
[QUOTE=Mrs. Bordsmnj]theUnforgiven, it was fabulous to meet you and you can bartend for me anytime baby!! :p
:
So who was he trying to get drunk???????? :confused: :eek: :D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
07-19-2005, 02:28 PM
[QUOTE=Mrs. Bordsmnj]theUnforgiven, it was fabulous to meet you and you can bartend for me anytime baby!! :p
:
who wasnt he.. hes a male slut ha ha :D

Her454
:
Probably anyone with BOOBS. :D

Eliminator 4 Life
Thanks Linda you are a awesome person I had a blast cant wait tell the next one :wink:

riverbound
07-19-2005, 02:29 PM
Bordsmnj's= You guys are great guests and I wouldnt want to go with anyone else.
Darryl and teresa= I cant thank you guys enough and I had a blast hanging with you guys Sat. night.
Darryll's Bro= Thanks for opening up your place for all of us to stay at. I hope we all left it clean enough for you.
WYRD= looking forward to many more good times. Oh and thanks for being our entertainment Sat. night. sorry for the Cockblocking, hopefully you got back to it after we left.
E4L= You definitely are a trooper, we decided early Friday night we were going to pick on you all night and you took it well.
Brooski= Im so sorry for pissing of the lady. I will try to be more quiet next time.
Unforgiven= it was great meeting you and thanks for keeping my drink full.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-19-2005, 02:47 PM
Oh, and I forgot, when Riverbound says he doesn't dance, he is lying! :p

riverbound
07-19-2005, 02:53 PM
Oh, and I forgot, when Riverbound says he doesn't dance, he is lying! :p
I dont dance...and until someone shows me proof of it. Thats what Im sticking to. :wink:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-19-2005, 02:53 PM
I dont dance...and until someone shows me proof of it. Thats what Im sticking to. :wink:
there might be proof there big boy. There were many a camera flashin that night! :cool:

riverbound
07-19-2005, 02:57 PM
there might be proof there big boy. There were many a camera flashin that night! :cool:
then we will see...I dont remember dancing or getting pants'd.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-19-2005, 02:58 PM
then we will see...I dont remember dancing or getting pants'd.
I FOR SURE have pics of you getting pants'd. :sqeyes:

bordsmnj
07-19-2005, 02:58 PM
<---has proof :cool:

riverbound
07-19-2005, 03:00 PM
I FOR SURE have pics of you getting pants'd. :sqeyes:
Uh----oh

riverbound
07-19-2005, 03:01 PM
:cry:

bordsmnj
07-19-2005, 03:02 PM
:D

riverbound
07-19-2005, 03:03 PM
I knew I should have taken more pics of someones boat being broken and towed.

bordsmnj
07-19-2005, 03:05 PM
Shiiiiit,Bwahahahahah. i'll post those myself,lol. just for that we're going for full disclosure with large pics tonight. i wasn't gonna poat ALL of then. but i think i'd better.

riverbound
07-19-2005, 03:08 PM
Shiiiiit,Bwahahahahah. i'll post those myself,lol. just for that we're going for full disclosure with large pics tonight. i wasn't gonna poat ALL of then. but i think i'd better.
Damn straight with the LARGE pics. You better have had the panorama lens on that camera too, or there was alot left out :smile:
RB......starting to realize the downside of hanging with a non-drinker. They are always sober and catch everything :(

bordsmnj
07-19-2005, 03:11 PM
i had the lens open wide. but used a little much flash. it's blindin' i tell yuh. it looks like the two guys in the pic are actually trying to get your shorts back on... :idea: :mix:
also we can instagate all kinds of stuff and totally get away with it.lol :eek:

riverbound
07-19-2005, 03:13 PM
i had the lens open wide. but used a little much flash. it's blindin' i tell yuh. it looks like the two guys in the pic are actualyy trying to get your shorts bavck on... :idea: :mix:
:jawdrop: two guys???? I was told that it was Jen who smacked my ass?

bordsmnj
07-19-2005, 03:14 PM
:D see?

riverbound
07-19-2005, 03:17 PM
:D see?
email it to me...billk@penwal.com

bordsmnj
07-19-2005, 03:18 PM
still in the camera

Her454
07-19-2005, 03:21 PM
........I want to see pics of E4Lifes "endurance drinking". :D :D

bordsmnj
07-19-2005, 03:25 PM
i wanna see 77chargers pic's of e4l's enduro run...'specialy the finish line!

riverbound
07-19-2005, 03:26 PM
........I want to see pics of E4Lifes "endurance drinking". :D :D
Now that is funny. I know someone has pics. We went shot for shot, except the big swig I took straight out of the bottle.

Eliminator 4 Life
07-19-2005, 03:55 PM
Now that is funny. I know someone has pics. We went shot for shot, except the big swig I took straight out of the bottle.
I must admit you handled it a lil better then me ha ha :p

WYRD
07-19-2005, 03:56 PM
WYRD and Barbi, the love birds....you two are just so damm cute and fun! :wink:
:
AWWW thank you baby we love you too!!!!! :p We are gonna take you up on your offer and come down for drinks and Skinny Dipping :crossx:

WYRD
07-19-2005, 03:58 PM
WYRD= looking forward to many more good times. Oh and thanks for being our entertainment Sat. night. sorry for the Cockblocking, hopefully you got back to it after we left.
More good times are only around the corner brother.................and it is OK about saturday night to be honest she was wearing me out and I needed a breather anyways......................... :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
07-19-2005, 04:18 PM
I want to thank Darryl and Thressa for having us at his brothers place thanks again. You guys are awesome and I will always drink with you guys tell 4 in the morning especially when Darryl gets springy kness and whats to jump off of trailers and use tables for a landing pad.
Dale thanks for letting us came raid your property and letting us all hang out your place there is awesome :D
WYRD thanks bro for another great weekend you are a awesome friend and I cant wait tell we get together again as my dad says see you soon baby boy ha ha.. Baby girl KENS WIFE thanks honey you are so awesome you always try to cheer me up thanks you rock hey was I wasted when you guys got there at like 4am still ha ha :p ..
Unforgiven finally I got a chance to meet you we have had lots of talks but now finally i got a face to put with the voice thanks for hanging with us and keeping us full of beer you are always welcome on my boat but dont forget the diet pepsi :devil: ..
RB thanks bro it was great to meet you and have you get me fawked up we will have to definatley do that again. Sorry about your trailer getting jacked up on the way there but I know you forgot about it friday night when we were taking shots..
Linda and Jason you guys are great people I had a awesome time thanks for making me the life of the party friday night ha ha Im glad I could entertain you ha ha. Let me know when I can go for a ride in that stoker... :D
Jen thanks for coming and partying with us and watching me get krunk it was fun you will have to come do it again with us..
Mike37 and family it was a great time I enjoyed breakfast with you guys sunday morning and chillin in the narrows. Thanks for not letting me run into that tahoe ha ha and Mike thanks for not letting me run into the tahoe :mix: .
Familycat and family thanks for coming and partying again it was good to see you it sucks I wont be in Pedro when you guys are there but I told my dad to go up and see you guys Ill keep in touch before then oh and Donna thanks for the bacon it was way better then the marinas you can make breakfast anytime :D :coffeycup ..
Keith it was good seeing you again and we will have to see you again out on the delta let me know when we have the next delta lunch is.
Roger and his G/F sorry cant remember your name you know the one with the migrane fri night haha anyways it was great meeeting you guys and I had a blast kickin it with you guys sunday in the narrows thanks alot..\
Cencal it was nice hanging with you and I had a great time let me know the nextt time you head up to the delta tell the wife sorry we were so loud :smile:
The Vees thanks for coming it was great seeing you guys on sat hopefully you guys will be in Havasu for the adult trip so you dont have the kids and we can party :D
I think his name is diggler on the boards thanks to you and your friend for being my lean to on fri night it was good hanging with you and shooting the shit when is the next party??
Sunday on the way home I went into town to get some pizza after we had drank all the beer we had left and Darryl had left . Well on the way to the pizza joint I see a sign sobriety check ahead Im like fawk great this is a joke. The cop asked if I had any beer I said yes like 6 hours ago he asked for my license and said okay have a great evening...The pizza was great :D

Eliminator 4 Life
07-19-2005, 04:19 PM
More good times are only around the corner brother.................and it is OK about saturday night to be honest she was wearing me out and I needed a breather anyways......................... :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
fawk saturday night was awesome I had no idea shadow was actually spider man :)

Unforgiven
07-20-2005, 06:13 AM
I just wanted everyone to know....Elim 4 life told me to bring it and I did.....he staggered his way to bed to pass out...1st night...next day I was serving diet pepsi to him....everyone that was there now knows the new "ROB SIGN"!!
Rob this weekend was a blast! It was great partying with you and your dad... can't wait for the next one....and Yes I do have more Patron for the next trip.....