PDA

View Full Version : Help EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

locogringo
07-19-2005, 08:48 PM
Okay, sice 5 pm today, I have been trying to figure out what the hell all this chirping was in our house. I narrowed it down to being a bird (small sparrow) in the A/C duct somehow. I don't know how he got in there but for the life of me I can't get him out and all he does is keep chirpin'. I cut a whole in the duct and am trying to lure him out with a piece of bread but either he is stuck, hurt or can't figure out how to get to me.
Any suggestions? THis chirping will drive me crazy before the night is over? And no, I don't have a cat that I could put in there.
Here is a picture of roughly where he is...
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/26biird_stuck-med.jpg

SummitKarl
07-19-2005, 08:48 PM
Raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pixilatedpussy
07-19-2005, 08:50 PM
Cant you just carefully grab it?

SHAKEN Not Stirred
07-19-2005, 08:51 PM
Shop-Vac.......
and a 30 pack of Coors Light.......
Great fun.....
Hehe....
CJG
:cool:

locogringo
07-19-2005, 08:58 PM
I've tried grabbing it and can't get to it or it moves everytime I try.
I was actually cosidering the shop vac thing. I'll give it a little longer!
I am actually chirping back to me and it gets all excited and I hear some flapping but after doing that for almost an hour, it gets boring. Plus the wife and daughter are laughing at me.
Raid would maybe kill it but then aI couldn't run the A/C becasue all the fumes would carry into our rooms.

pixilatedpussy
07-19-2005, 08:59 PM
I've tried grabbing it and can't get to it or it moves everytime I try.
I was actually cosidering the shop vac thing. I'll give it a little longer!
I am actually chirping back to me and it gets all excited and I hear some flapping but after doing that for almost an hour, it gets boring. Plus the wife and daughter are laughing at me.
Raid would maybe kill it but then aI couldn't run the A/C becasue all the fumes would carry into our rooms.
It is way stuck! OMG, how sad! Be careful!

locogringo
07-19-2005, 09:01 PM
are you talking to me or is that a message or the little bird? :D

bunny 166
07-19-2005, 09:12 PM
You could use the Shop-Vac...just put some nylons over the end so he doesn't get sucked into the tube...hopefully he'll just be stuck on the end? I don't know....do you think he has all that insulation on him? Poor baby....

Mrs.Racer277
07-19-2005, 09:14 PM
You could use the Shop-Vac...just put some nylons over the end so he doesn't get sucked into the tube...hopefully he'll just be stuck on the end? I don't know....do you think he has all that insulation on him? Poor baby....
Good idea Bunny,
Poor Birdie :(

bunny 166
07-19-2005, 09:16 PM
Good idea Bunny,
Poor Birdie :(
Don't know if it'll work, Dia...just kinda thinking out loud :idea: ....Poor thing, it's probably scared and hungry.... :(

Mrs.Racer277
07-19-2005, 09:17 PM
Don't know if it'll work, Dia...just kinda thinking out loud :idea: ....Poor thing, it's probably scared and hungry.... :(
I think it is the best idea yet. I hope it does work. :)

pixilatedpussy
07-19-2005, 09:18 PM
are you talking to me or is that a message or the little bird? :D
Both of you!!! Poor birdie! DONT USE A SHOP VAC! How would you like to get sucked in that! Holy crap, that is scary! Your wife must be cracking up right now.
Can you feel where the bird is?

Mrs.Racer277
07-19-2005, 09:19 PM
Both of you!!! Poor birdie! DONT USE A SHOP VAC! How would you like to get sucked in that! Holy crap, that is scary! Your wife must be cracking up right now.
Can you feel where the bird is?
Not if the nylon is over it. What other choice does he have?? :confused: :confused: This is soooooo sad. :cry:

pixilatedpussy
07-19-2005, 09:20 PM
Not if the nylon is over it. What other choice does he have?? :confused: :confused: This is soooooo sad. :cry:
Can you imagine..I am picturing that now! ROTFLMAO! Poor birdie!

ColeTR2
07-19-2005, 09:21 PM
Put a cat in there! :crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
07-19-2005, 09:25 PM
I don't think I want to know how this story ends. :frown:

bunny 166
07-19-2005, 09:26 PM
OK, LG, hubby says try to find where he is and pinch either end of the hose where he is so he's in the middle. Then try to keep pinching until he's forced out of the hole or cut the section out and release him outside. Tape back together with duct tape.... :smile:

upsman105
07-19-2005, 09:30 PM
I've seen this happen before, there is only one way to get him out safely:
First strip down naked.
Second cover yourself with baby oil and feathers.
Third take the cover off the closest vent.
Fourth stand on a stool and chirp.
He'll be out in no time.
Works every time. :D
Lastly, post pics. :D

LASERRAY
07-19-2005, 09:30 PM
But seriously, try disconnecting both ends of the duct and pull the duct down in one piece. Then take the duct outside and release the bird. Then use that duct tape in your junk drawer to re-connect the duct to the T-Y/ plenum, etc. Problem solved. ;)

pixilatedpussy
07-19-2005, 09:31 PM
I've seen this happen before, there is only one way to get him out safely:
First strip down naked.
Second cover yourself with baby oil and feathers.
Third take the cover off the closest vent.
Fourth stand on a stool and chirp.
He'll be out in no time.
Works every time. :D
Lastly, post pics. :D
ROTFLMAO!

ColeTR2
07-19-2005, 09:35 PM
Make it dark everywhere in the house and take off the vent closest to where Mr. Birdie is and put a light outside the vent he will go to the light just leave the room so you don’t scare him. After he is in the room throw T-shirt over him.

hoolign
07-19-2005, 09:41 PM
Okay, sice 5 pm today, I have been trying to figure out what the hell all this chirping was in our house. I narrowed it down to being a bird (small sparrow) in the A/C duct somehow. I don't know how he got in there but for the life of me I can't get him out and all he does is keep chirpin'. I cut a whole in the duct and am trying to lure him out with a piece of bread but either he is stuck, hurt or can't figure out how to get to me.
Any suggestions? THis chirping will drive me crazy before the night is over? And no, I don't have a cat that I could put in there.
have you tried reasoning with him?? if that doesnt work ..when he falls asleep..get right beside the vent and start singing Crazy train at the top of your lungs...see how he likes it!...ALLLLL ABOOOOOAAARRRRDD!!!...I ..I..I..

pixilatedpussy
07-19-2005, 09:42 PM
have you tried reasoning with him?? if that doesnt work ..when he falls asleep..get right beside the vent and start singing Crazy train at the top of your lungs...see how he likes it!...ALLLLL ABOOOOOAAARRRRDD!!!...I ..I..I..
Holy crap...You are so funny!

locogringo
07-19-2005, 09:43 PM
Okay, used the shop vac before I read bunny's post... and, well... uhh...
well, the bird IS STILL ****IN CHIRPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was actually merrily chirping while I had the hose end inthere. I was waiting to hear a squeal chirp but none came. So, I reducttaped up the hole and am trying to deal with what to do. The wife just told me to use a mouse trap? What the hell? With some bread on the end. It's a freakin' bird not a mouse. Now she is saying there has gotta be a trap that someone has made.
Here's the dilemma, I disconnected the bathroom stink vent up on the ceiling and am only able to stick my head through the hole that was left. I hear him chirping right there and am calling like I am the great mother rescuer which gets him all excited. But then, I am not really sure if he really is in the ducting because you would think he would stop chirping when the 100 mph venturi was sucking.
I think I will try the naked, baby oil, and feathers thing. Anyone have any feathers???

Outnumbered
07-19-2005, 09:43 PM
This is some funny shit because this happened to me with a flying squirel (sp). When I was remodeling my place in Arrowhead a few years ago. We put all new siding on the house and for one night I got lazy and forgot to button up everything with tarps for the night. Sure enough Rocky the flying squirel is flying around in my f-ing house when we turn the lights out to go to bed. Wife is under the covers screaming that there is a bat in the house. I turned the lights on and the lil F-er is hiding in the corner. Quite a comedy of errors for a few hours trying to catch him. Well he got into the duct work that we had opened up during the remodel. I got him out with a fish-tape for running wires thru conduit with a ball of rags duct taped on the end and a fish net to catch the lil F'er. Its like a chimney sweep brush. You can buy the fish tape at Home Depot. It looks like a big measuring tape. You can find it in the tool corral.
Good luck!!

hoolign
07-19-2005, 09:45 PM
Okay, used the shop vac before I read bunny's post... and, well... uhh...
well, the bird IS STILL ****IN CHIRPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was actually merrily chirping while I had the hose end inthere. I was waiting to hear a squeal chirp but none came. So, I reducttaped up the hole and am trying to deal with what to do. The wife just told me to use a mouse trap? What the hell? With some bread on the end. It's a freakin' bird not a mouse. Now she is saying there has gotta be a trap that someone has made.
Here's the dilemma, I disconnected the bathroom stink vent up on the ceiling and am only able to stick my head through the hole that was left. I hear him chirping right there and am calling like I am the great mother rescuer which gets him all excited. But then, I am not really sure if he really is in the ducting because you would think he would stop chirping when the 100 mph venturi was sucking.
I think I will try the naked, baby oil, and feathers thing. Anyone have any feathers???
3/4 OF A BOTTLE OF JACK DANIELS..AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOURSELF WITH A PILLOW..OOPS CAPS that should do th etrick! :p

upsman105
07-19-2005, 09:45 PM

bunny 166
07-19-2005, 09:46 PM
Hoolie you are one funny mo fo, I swear.... :cry:

hoolign
07-19-2005, 09:48 PM
Hoolie you are one funny mo fo, I swear.... :cry:
I'm tired..but when my stupid ass dog wakes me up every half hour..thats what i do to him
:D ..

locogringo
Make it dark everywhere in the house and take off the vent closest to where Mr. Birdie is and put a light outside the vent he will go to the light just leave the room so you don’t scare him. After he is in the room throw T-shirt over him.
Tried this also for about an hour with no success but chirp...chirp...chirp...chirp... Now, I understand Edgar Allen Poe's poems a little better!

ColeTR2
Have you made eye contact with him are you sure he is in the vent? I don't know how he could of gotten in there.

pixilatedpussy
07-19-2005, 09:49 PM
3/4 OF A BOTTLE OF JACK DANIELS..AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOURSELF WITH A PILLOW..OOPS CAPS that should do th etrick! :p
What have I told you..Demented! :eek:

locogringo
07-19-2005, 09:50 PM
Don't have any JD. How about GG orCapt. Morg. Wait... bird seems to be getting tired finally!
Would I have to worry about diseases or anything if he is in the vents?
Do I need to buy a new house now and would I have to disclose to the new owners of this house the isssues????? :D :D :D

hoolign
07-19-2005, 09:52 PM
Have you made eye contact with him are you sure he is in the vent? I don't know how he could of gotten in there.
eye contact??? if he could do that he could just punch that damn bird in the beak and it'd get the picture.. " hey bird.I can see you so you better shut up cause I know what you look like"

mike37
just turn the AC on and blow the little focker out of there

locogringo
I was told to never look an animal in the eyes, especially a wild one. What if he decided to pluck one of my eyes out?
Ahhhhh, there he goes again with his chirping.
Hang on....
"MOMMMY LEFT YOU ALRIGHT! AND NO, SHE"S NOT COMING BACK!

Outnumbered
I was kind of thinking this too. He's prolly near there in a little hidden nest laughing his ass off watching all of the comedy.

Forkin' Crazy
Shop-Vac.......
and a 30 pack of Coors Light.......
Great fun.....
Hehe....
CJG
:cool:
You are going to hell, but I like the way you think!!! :cool:

hoolign
07-19-2005, 09:53 PM
Don't have any JD. How about GG orCapt. Morg. Wait... bird seems to be getting tired finally!
Would I have to worry about diseases or anything if he is in the vents?
Do I need to buy a new house now and would I have to disclose to the new owners of this house the isssues????? :D :D :D
Maybe you could just build him a patio and charge him rent! :D

locogringo
07-19-2005, 09:53 PM
just turn the AC on and blow the little focker out of there
That was the first thing a tried and he seems just as calm as when it is off. THat is what keeps me thinking that he isn't in the ducting but I can't see him anywhere else. SonOfABitch!

hoolign
07-19-2005, 09:54 PM
What have I told you..Demented! :eek:
he's the one who wanted feathers :hammerhea :D

hoolign
07-19-2005, 09:55 PM
I was told to never look an animal in the eyes, especially a wild one. What if he decided to pluck one of my eyes out?
Ahhhhh, there he goes again with his chirping.
Hang on....
"MOMMMY LEFT YOU ALRIGHT! AND NO, SHE"S NOT COMING BACK!
Oh yeah..all 2.7 inches of pure evil :notam:

mike37
07-19-2005, 09:56 PM
That was the first thing a tried and he seems just as calm as when it is off. THat is what keeps me thinking that he isn't in the ducting but I can't see him anywhere else. SonOfABitch!
have you looked around the out side of the house to se if the nest is there

ColeTR2
07-19-2005, 09:57 PM
you guys are killing me!! LOL If you have a gas heater it has a vent to the out side and I would think he is in it. And his chirps are going threw the AC unit and the vents. Go back to plan A and put a cat in there!! and then go to bed

locogringo
07-19-2005, 09:59 PM
Not outside the house. Definately either in the vent or stuck somewhere in the mix of it all. How he got in is anybody's guess!

locogringo
07-19-2005, 10:01 PM
you guys are killing me!! LOL If you have a gas heater it has a vent to the out side and I would think he is in it. And his chirps are going threw the AC unit and the vents. Go back to plan A and put a cat in there!! and then go to bed
You smart man grasshopper. That was tried around 5:20 today. Not the cat but the gas heater vent dealio. All closed up solid also.
Could I try peeing in there. That might want to make it come out. How about Michael JAckson songs. That would drive me insane?

ColeTR2
07-19-2005, 10:03 PM
turn on the heater it's not going to be nice for little birdie

hoolign
07-19-2005, 10:05 PM
yeah ..get em both stuck in there..MEOW.CHIRP CHIRP...MEEEEEOWWW.CHIRP CHIRP... then you could stuff a rotty in there for some bass...CHIRP CHIRP ..MEEEEEOW..WOOF ...CHIRP CHIRP ..MEEEEEOW..WOOF WOOF...CHIRP CHIRP ..MEEEEEOW..WOOF :notam:

Cas
07-19-2005, 11:53 PM
put some amonia in a spray bottle, turn the A/C on and spray a very light mist into the duct. The bird is going to hate it and do everything to get out. If that doesn't work, baby oil, feathers...you know the drill :D

Red Horse
07-20-2005, 12:08 AM
THink somebody else said this. Get into attic, disconect duct, take duct, bird, cat, dog, trap etc. outside, remove all then reinstall duct. But first do that feather thing. I think that would calm the bird :cool:
I am here to help....along with the rest of yall

imbndvs
07-20-2005, 07:19 AM
If you can see him , why don't you use a net to catch him.

Mrs_Wally_Gator
07-20-2005, 07:34 AM
You might want to start thinking about getting out the phone book and seeing if there is a listing for someone that might be a little more experienced in this situation.

CandyA$$
07-20-2005, 07:49 AM
OMG!
LMAO!
I am laughing soooo hard with all the comments.
So did you get the bird out? If so, how?

Cas
07-20-2005, 07:54 AM
hire a midget to crawl through your ducts!

moneypit
07-20-2005, 08:19 AM
Get a couple M-80's and use them as a flashbang... the bird will shit himself and then grab him/her...

Dave C
07-20-2005, 08:32 AM
I think CAS has something there with the whole midget idea.....
is there any volunteers??

OutCole'd
07-20-2005, 08:33 AM
Turn your heater on to 350' for about 45 minutes. Then sprinkle lightly with parsley and butter. Call me when it's time to eat.

Freak
07-20-2005, 08:34 AM
Since you have ruined the flex duct by cutting a hole in it just remove the whole piece and replace it with some new.

Steamin' Rice
07-20-2005, 09:02 AM
any updates?? :cool:

rrrr
07-20-2005, 09:16 AM
Maybe it's a ventriloquist birdie, he's sitting outside the bathroom window with his buddies, laughing their asses off.
:D :D

pixilatedpussy
07-20-2005, 09:24 AM
So....did you ever get him out last night?

Cas
07-20-2005, 09:26 AM
maybe the bird got him in his sleep!

Rev. Williams
07-20-2005, 09:27 AM
Just send me your address and I'll handle it......... I've loaded up some hot 3 1/2 magnum rounds for my shotgun and I'm a pretty good shot :D :D I will ask for you to get the wife and kids out of the house and any other valuables (just incase I nick a gas line or something) and let me work my magic.

riverroyal
07-20-2005, 09:28 AM
in arizona find a/c.

pixilatedpussy
07-20-2005, 09:29 AM
Just send me your address and I'll handle it......... I've loaded up some hot 3 1/2 magnum rounds for my shotgun and I'm a pretty good shot :D :D I will ask for you to get the wife and kids out of the house and any other valuables (just incase I nick a gas line or something) and let me work my magic.
OMG!!! You are so bad! :supp:

SummitKarl
07-20-2005, 09:34 AM
LMAO at all of your comments
but I am really going to bust a gut if we find out his roof vent just needs a little oil :squiggle:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-20-2005, 09:47 AM
If you can see him , why don't you use a net to catch him.
why use a net send in the A-Team
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616290spam2.jpg :D

Mrs.charitycase
07-20-2005, 09:51 AM
You're leaving us hangin..
He probably killed the poor little birdie. :frown: :frown:

Nord
07-20-2005, 09:57 AM
What was the outcome?? :confused:

HPLavey
07-20-2005, 10:00 AM
Did'nt read all the post's but I had that exact same problem about a year ago!
All I had to do is change the batteries in the smoke detecters :p

meaniam
07-20-2005, 10:56 AM
you know you cant go shooting up someones house without a kegger

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
07-20-2005, 11:37 AM
dress up in army fatigues, a fishing hat, and some hip boots. Then grab a hose and declare war..
wait, that's been done before.
try training him. he could become a house pet.

OutCole'd
07-20-2005, 12:09 PM
Did'nt read all the post's but I had that exact same problem about a year ago!
All I had to do is change the batteries in the smoke detecters :p
:D LMAO

Water Romper
07-20-2005, 02:21 PM
It's the battery in your smoke alarm. It needs replacing. :D

piper
07-20-2005, 02:32 PM
It's the battery in your smoke alarm. It needs replacing. :D
Wouldn't it be great if it did end up being his smoke alarm. HA! :D

Keithb87
07-20-2005, 02:37 PM
Ok.. I have been laughing my A$$ off for the last 15 minutes.. My employees think I've lost it..
What happend with the bird?

ColeTR2
07-20-2005, 03:32 PM
Okay, sice 5 pm today, I have been trying to figure out what the hell all this chirping was in our house. I narrowed it down to being a bird (small sparrow) in the A/C duct somehow.
locogringo we need an update!! did you get him!!

pixilatedpussy
07-20-2005, 03:34 PM
Did locogringo go LOCO? Whats the news?

hoolign
07-20-2005, 03:37 PM
Maybe the bird kicked the shit outta him! :D

Tremor Therapy
07-20-2005, 03:44 PM
Come on Daniel...give up the goods! You know what....I bet the baby oil and feather thing didn't work, and now he is wedged in the ducting with the birdie!
Oh the calamity! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

2Driver
07-20-2005, 03:52 PM
This should work if he is moving around near your access point. Run to home Depot or Lowes and get one of the mouse or rat glue traps. They look like a small platic tray (4x6 maybe) but have industrial strength glue on them. Tie a string to the tray (so you can pull it out) and stick it close to him or where he will travel. He is bound to hop on it .....then you got him!
After that you can finish him off or if you are inclined to save the guy..Auto bug and tar remover will take him off the glue trap easily.

Mandelon
07-20-2005, 04:33 PM
Hey, has anyone seen my mini-recorder? I had made this great tape of a small bird chirping for my ornithology class and I seem to have lost it during an HVAC job. Damn.

Nord
07-20-2005, 04:48 PM
why use a net send in the A-Team
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616290spam2.jpg :D
Holy Crap, I had to go back and find this!!!!! LMFAOSBISMP (laughing my f*cking ass off so bad I Sh*t my pants)
I thought you guys were going to stop

termiteguy
07-20-2005, 05:16 PM
its like atwo part t.v. show we have to wait for the ending this sucks :idea:

LASERRAY
07-20-2005, 05:28 PM
yeah ..get em both stuck in there..MEOW.CHIRP CHIRP...MEEEEEOWWW.CHIRP CHIRP... then you could stuff a rotty in there for some bass...CHIRP CHIRP ..MEEEEEOW..WOOF ...CHIRP CHIRP ..MEEEEEOW..WOOF WOOF...CHIRP CHIRP ..MEEEEEOW..WOOF :notam:
ROTFLMAO!
:D

locogringo
07-20-2005, 05:38 PM
Here's the update, and thanks everyone for posting!
I tried all the suggested ways and finally got to the suggestion of baby oil and feathers. I looked at that suggestion for about 12 1/2 minutes and finally realized the importance of fulfilling my husband obligations. So, I stripped, couldn't find the baby oil so decided to use the anal lube by the side of the bed. I am now all lubed up from head to toe (I have a shaved head so it makes it easier). I slither up into the hole that I made in the bathroom but everytime I am almost clear of it, I slip back down. (note to self, too much lube). I remove a little and then remember that I forgot to apply the feathers. So, being that it is roughly 11:30 and dark, I walk outside and start coo-cooing so some of the pigeons will come around. They don't and I'm getting frustrated with the sweat and lube mixture so I crack open a Colt 45 beer and pipe out into the street the music "Feed the Birds" from Mary Poppins thinking this will awaken the pigeons. It does, in droves mind you, and in seconds I am a lubed and feathered birdie of my own kind.
I slither back up there, this time I almost slipped back down again but my pee-pee kept me balanced. I clucked, I cooed, I even flap around a little bit. Bird remained silent. Did I scare him off? I wait and hear nothing. Either the bird is laughing hysterically or has passed out from exhaustion or both.
I slither back down, getting my pee-pee stuck in the process and end up getting it all covered in drywall dust. Now it looks like a ghost dick and I debate walking around the neighborhood going "Oooooooooooo! OOOOhhhhhhhhhhh!" like a ghost would do. The Colt 45 has gotten to my head and I decide my attempts are futile so de-laminate the lube and feathers, take a shower and tell myself I will step up to Rambo style the next morning.
Morning comes and there is no chirping, even when I chirp for little birdie to respond. I think he has died or moved out of the area where I can hear him.
It's a waiting game now.

Mrs.Racer277
07-20-2005, 05:46 PM
I tried all the suggested ways and finally got to the suggestion of baby oil and feathers. I looked at that suggestion for about 12 1/2 minutes and finally realized the importance of fulfilling my husband obligations. So, I stripped, couldn't find the baby oil so decided to use the anal lube by the side of the bed. I am now all lubed up from head to toe (I have a shaved head so it makes it easier). I slither up into the hole that I made in the bathroom but everytime I am almost clear of it, I slip back down. (note to self, too much lube). I remove a little and then remember that I forgot to apply the feathers. So, being that it is roughly 11:30 and dark, I walk outside and start coo-cooing so some of the pigeons will come around. They don't and I'm getting frustrated with the sweat and lube mixture so I crack open a Colt 45 beer and pipe out into the street the music "Feed the Birds" from Mary Poppins thinking this will awaken the pigeons. It does, in droves mind you, and in seconds I am a lubed and feathered birdie of my own kind.
I slither back up there, this time I almost slipped back down again but my pee-pee kept me balanced. I clucked, I cooed, I even flap around a little bit. Bird remained silent. Did I scare him off? I wait and hear nothing. Either the bird is laughing hysterically or has passed out from exhaustion or both.
I slither back down, getting my pee-pee stuck in the process and end up getting it all covered in drywall dust. Now it looks like a ghost dick and I debate walking around the neighborhood going "Oooooooooooo! OOOOhhhhhhhhhhh!" like a ghost would do. The Colt 45 has gotten to my head and I decide my attempts are futile so de-laminate the lube and feathers, take a shower and tell myself I will step up to Rambo style the next morning.
Morning comes and there is no chirping, even when I chirp for little birdie to respond. I think he has died or moved out of the area where I can hear him.
It's a waiting game now.
I can not stop laughing at this thread. This is right up there with Hooli sucking up the keys on his keyboard. :D
Poor birdie. :frown: I guess you will know in a day or two when the smell starts coming thru the vents. Ewwwwww! :supp:

locogringo
07-20-2005, 05:49 PM
I can not stop laughing at this thread. This is right up there with Hooli sucking up the keys on his keyboard. :D
Poor birdie. :frown: I guess you will know in a day or two when the smell starts coming thru the vents. Ewwwwww! :supp:
LOL. I actually now believe that he is not in the vent for the A/C but is between the boards of the first and second floor or something. His configuration last night ended with him seeming to come from way further over from where he was most of the night.
Wait? Did I just hear a chirp????

ColeTR2
07-20-2005, 05:51 PM
It's a waiting game now.
LOL - Thanks for the update ;)

Mrs.Racer277
07-20-2005, 05:53 PM
LOL. I actually now believe that he is not in the vent for the A/C but is between the boards of the first and second floor or something. His configuration last night ended with him seeming to come from way further over from where he was most of the night.
Wait? Did I just hear a chirp????
Well was it a chirp??
We get a nest of baby birds every year under our patio. But they go up in the eaves of the roof. Sooooo we can hear them chirpping, and stratching around or what ever they do all summer long. But it sounds like they are in the family room. Kinda gets on your nerves after a while. :D

locogringo
07-20-2005, 05:57 PM
Well was it a chirp??
We get a nest of baby birds every year under our patio. But they go up in the eaves of the roof. Sooooo we can hear them chirpping, and stratching around or what ever they do all summer long. But it sounds like they are in the family room. Kinda gets on your nerves after a while. :D
Not sure... I would say it is my imagination.

ColeTR2
07-20-2005, 06:07 PM
My uncle had a bird that lived down his chimney his name was Airwolf. It was great hearing him lift off when he started a fire. Flap Flap Flap all the way up the chimney.

TANGO424
07-20-2005, 06:16 PM
two words laughing gas
or n2o

TANGO424
07-20-2005, 06:18 PM
two words laughing gas
or n2o
For you not the bird after some of that youll just laugh at the chirp and eventually it'll go away

Cas
07-20-2005, 07:45 PM
wife changed the battery in the smoke detecter huh?
trying to save face? it's cool :D

locogringo
07-20-2005, 07:55 PM
wife changed the battery in the smoke detecter huh?
trying to save face? it's cool :D
wouldn't care about saving face, I always embarass myself. All our smoke detectors are hard wired.

upsman105
07-20-2005, 09:02 PM
You forgot the most important part of my post...the pics.
Although I don't need to see your ghost pee pee.

Cas
07-20-2005, 10:17 PM
doncha have battery backups in case of a power outage :)

CrazyHippy
07-21-2005, 08:54 AM
chirp