PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Springs dicked me.

28Prowler525
07-20-2005, 07:23 AM
We had breakfast @ Havasu Springs last Sat. the 16th. After we ate we went to the store and bought a bunch of stuff. I used my AMEX on the $124.00 bill. I was loading everyone up with ice, beer, waters.... and left without signing the credit card slip and also forgot my AMEX. I didn't notice that I had forgot the card until dinner on Sat. night, and it was to late to call HS. (I know I left the card there because someone with us heard the guy working at the HS store tell the gal there that "the guy left without signing the $124.00 bill, but we have his card"). Unfortunatly the girl with us didn't put 2 and 2 together and realize he was talking about me until I told everyone @ dinner what happened) We left on Sunday morning and went by HS to get the card. I go to the store and they tell me that everything goes to the office when they close @ night. I go to the office and they say they don't have it, but the guy working on Sat. morning will be there in a couple hours. So I called AMEX to cancel the card and AMEX tells me that there is a $124.00 charge and a $90.00 charge from Havasu Springs on that card. I called HS back when the guy was working and he said he gave it to the girl at the bar and she cut it up. Needless to say they are not getting the $90.00.

mbrown2
07-20-2005, 07:40 AM
Wow....sorry to hear that...I am assuming you were in the outer harbor store/bar....I have never had issues at HS....but maybe they have some newer folks...

28Prowler525
07-20-2005, 07:56 AM
Yeah the outer harbor store. I've never had a problem there either, and in this case I won't let one bad apple spoil my whole bunch. I told them I would be back, but they should keep there eyes open for this behavior.

Tyson Ross
07-20-2005, 08:01 AM
Damn locals!! :jawdrop:

phuggit
07-20-2005, 08:36 AM
Sounds like you paid for someone to fill up their boat.