PDA

View Full Version : So Which One of you

Coach
07-20-2005, 06:46 PM
backed their car into my wife's company car and took off in Chino today? Can you believe that some dirt dog backed into my wife's company car (new) and hit the bumper hard enough to crack the paint and move the bumper. The car was parked in a parking lot, no info left behind. :mad: Does anyone have any integrity anymore? How about Character?

JetBoatRich
07-20-2005, 06:47 PM
Sorr to hear about her car :sqeyes:
we have lots of crews working the streets out there :rolleyes:

essexjet
07-20-2005, 06:54 PM
Sorry to hear that... must have been a bruin fan :mad:

hoolign
My bad.... I let dmonsta drive and he's only used to an automatic.. when i smacked him in the back of the head for not checking the mirror his foot slipped off the clutch :D

piper
Was there any security camera footage? Maybe you can get a license plate number?

piper
07-20-2005, 06:55 PM
My bad.... I let dmonsta drive and he's only used to an automatic.. when i smacked him in the back of the head for not checking the mirror his foot slipped off the clutch :D
You drunk bastard! :hammerhea

Seasday
07-20-2005, 07:01 PM
So a guy backs into my brother's branch new pickup last weekend in Mission Beach SD. The guy leaves a business card, insurance card and "I'm really sorry" on the card. Good people do exist......wait a minute they weren't in Chino????? Something tells me we have an answer. :idea:

Coach
07-20-2005, 07:04 PM
So a guy backs into my brother's branch new pickup last weekend in Mission Beach SD. The guy leaves a business card, insurance card and "I'm really sorry" on the card. Good people do exist......wait a minute they weren't in Chino????? Something tells me we have an answer. :idea:
But the Chino people will tell you how it is just like Mission Beach. :rollside:

hoolign
07-20-2005, 07:11 PM
You drunk bastard! :hammerhea
Wanna cancell order # 6???

Boozer
07-20-2005, 07:13 PM
Good people do exist......wait a minute they weren't in Chino????? Something tells me we have an answer. :idea:
Apparently there is no shortage of ignorant people in this world either.

Water Romper
07-21-2005, 08:37 AM
Every single ding, dent, scratch and “whatever else” that has happened to my vehicles were because of someone else.
I have witnessed people letting their 1976 Thunderbird dark brown door swing open and smack the side of my 2005 Chevy Silverado…When I approach them, they say “oh, sorry’ and when I ask what they are going to do about the dent, they have this “Deer in the headlight” look and can’t fathom what the hell I am upset about…
People have developed a huge disregard for other people and their property. This is why people are moving to rural areas or gated communities…hell, I would if I could afford it..

CandyA$$
07-21-2005, 09:49 AM
My problem is not only about the people but the size of the parking lot and parking spaces.
I also see people who park crooked and make it difficult to park near.
Sometime I find myself doing a squeeze to get either in or out of my car holding my door so it does not touch the other vehicle. I do this only cause do not want damage to my car, but what can you do????

slink
07-21-2005, 10:02 AM
Sorry about that Coach. Seems like honest people are WAY in the minority these days doesn't it :(
OR, maybe it was a "Minority" who didn't have a license or injury :rolleyes: