PDA

View Full Version : The sizzler police...

Cole
07-21-2005, 12:19 PM
So last night were at sizzler and I order a steak dinner and my girlfriend orders the salad bar. The waiter brings us two salad bar plates. :D
So I grab the second plate and start to head up to the salad bar when my girlfriend says "what are you doing you cant go up there!"
I said "he brought us two plates....why not" :) So I did..LOL! :D

CandyA$$
07-21-2005, 12:24 PM
So last night were at sizzler and I order a steak dinner and my girlfriend orders the salad bar. The waiter brings us two salad bar plates. :D
So I grab the second plate and start to head up to the salad bar when my girlfriend says "what are you doing you cant go up there!"
It's there foul not yours. Its not like they are going to take the plate full of food away from you

Wicked Game
07-21-2005, 12:28 PM
That's why the rest of us are paying such high prices for our salads, guys just like you. :D

Cole
07-21-2005, 12:28 PM
It's there foul not yours. Its not like they are going to take the plate full of food away from you
I was waiting for someone to come up and say
sir.... we are the sizzler police and we were told you did not pay for that plate of salad".LOL!!

CandyA$$
07-21-2005, 12:29 PM
sir.... we are the sizzler police and we were told you did not pay for that plate of salad".LOL!!
OMG LMAO!
that would be a classic

ptboat
07-21-2005, 12:31 PM
The funny thing is, you end up paying for it anyway and didn't know about it. :wink:

Cole
07-21-2005, 12:32 PM
The funny thing is, you end up paying for it anyway and didn't know about it. :wink:
Yep...sizzler is not cheap, was about $28.00 for steak and salad dinner. :confused:
Not a bad steak though

CandyA$$
07-21-2005, 12:34 PM
how's that?
you pay before you enter the restuarant, ????

Krumbsnatcher
07-21-2005, 12:36 PM
Same principle as a cashier gives you back 10 or 20 bucks more, do you keep the amount or do you do the right thing and give it back.
Its called Karma, and what comes around goes around.
Example, this last weekend we were at the Naked Turtle in havi and the water must of risen and this really nice white deckboat with gray and silver flames starts to float off. I leave the bar and continue to swim for the boat, as i am swimming another boat is pulling up and was going to take the spot. I inform him that this is not my boat but i am just trying to help out another boater. He stops is boat jumps in and assists me on putting this boat back on the beach.
I say thanks, heckle the owner of the boat we just assisted and say our good bye's.
Now the next night i park our boat at the turtle stake and beach the boat. Then next morning my boat is staked and beached on the other side of the lagoon. My guess is that the wind broke my boat loose and another good boater assited my boat to shore.
Moral of the story is what comes around goes around.

CandyA$$
07-21-2005, 12:50 PM
I missed the part of the story where you got free salad. :p :D
Me tooo

Mr. Pixilated
07-21-2005, 12:54 PM
"we are the sizzler police, and we were told you did not pay for that plate of salad" ,out jumps Kilr saying "Gotcha" ;)

totenhosen
07-21-2005, 01:04 PM
Yep...sizzler is not cheap, was about $28.00 for steak and salad dinner. :confused:
Not a bad steak though
Not for that price. I wouldn't feed their steak to a dog.

jdogginla
07-21-2005, 01:06 PM
did you say that sizzler has a good steak? :( Oie vey :messedup:

cola
07-21-2005, 01:10 PM
Moral of the story is what comes around goes around.[/QUOTE]
I have had a similar occurrence in the same cove @ the Nautical Inn. We were staying the 4th of July weekend 2 years ago. I hoped out of my boat on the beach and went up to our room. Hour or so later I checked for my money clip & it was gone through a hole in the pocket. I went to the boat and looked around. A young kid in this late teens walks up and asked if I lost something. I told him I lost my money clip. He throws it up on the deck of my boat, along with my room card. He tells me the office would not tell him my room # so he waited until someone returned looking for it. Lucky for me the $900 was all there. I peeled him off $100 and almost had to fight him to take it. I always try do the right thing. It pays off now and again. :cool:
Late, Mike

Cole
07-21-2005, 01:26 PM
did you say that sizzler has a good steak? :( Oie vey :messedup:
I did didn't I.......... :(

life's a river
07-21-2005, 01:48 PM
The last time my wife and I went there was about 4 years ago and the food and service was so bad. Has it improved? We swore we would never go back.
LAR

Cole
07-21-2005, 01:59 PM
The last time my wife and I went there was about 4 years ago and the food and service was so bad. Has it improved? We swore we would never go back.
LAR
I like it!! :boxed:....its not the best food, but it is our Sunday after going boating place to chow down a burger place :notam:

2Driver
07-21-2005, 04:19 PM
Scoring free lettuce, it doesn't get any better :sleeping:
:D

Wonderboy
07-21-2005, 04:43 PM
Moral of the story is what comes around goes around.
I have had a similar occurrence in the same cove @ the Nautical Inn. We were staying the 4th of July weekend 2 years ago. I hoped out of my boat on the beach and went up to our room. Hour or so later I checked for my money clip & it was gone through a hole in the pocket. I went to the boat and looked around. A young kid in this late teens walks up and asked if I lost something. I told him I lost my money clip. He throws it up on the deck of my boat, along with my room card. He tells me the office would not tell him my room # so he waited until someone returned looking for it. Lucky for me the $900 was all there. I peeled him off $100 and almost had to fight him to take it. I always try do the right thing. It pays off now and again. :cool:
Late, Mike
That right there is rare these days!! Props to that kid and to you for giving him a hundred!

bigkatboat
07-21-2005, 07:42 PM
"Mr Cola" Where is that kid? I want to hire him right now! I have a couple of management positions that need his guidance. I cann't find people like that here in Havasu, at any price.

Nord
07-21-2005, 07:48 PM
Sizzler doesn't de-terd their shrimp....gross!!!

KACHINA KEN
07-21-2005, 07:55 PM
The salad bar is included with steaks at Sizzler I thought?

Man-de-lone
07-21-2005, 07:58 PM
They could probably just tell you were gonna eat off her salad plate anyway and thought they'd save the trouble of her going back up so many times.... :D