PDA

View Full Version : almost in Havasu !!!

BigDoug
07-22-2005, 08:20 AM
I want to thank Michelle Bravata (warlock25) for helping us find a house with a huge back yard, with a spool also (small pool) we will have plenty of dry storage, so anyone needing to store your boat let me know ! i'll even clean and detail it too.
Im so excited !!!! we sighned escrow papers yesterday, im going there jobless too but oh well :(

HocusPocus
07-22-2005, 09:06 AM
wish i could move to Havasu full time.. but for now i will just have to settle for one week a month. :)
congrats on the place and hope you get work real soon!

BigDoug
07-22-2005, 09:15 AM
One week a month is what i use to do also, i just went the long way route, Cali to Kingman and now to Havasu, but i did make $50.000 on the Kingman house in one year, so this helps. :)

dicudmore
07-22-2005, 09:16 AM
right on Doug... See ya out there :D

Mr.Havasu
07-23-2005, 08:40 AM
Hey Doug...Keep the jobless thing under your hat...I think our lender friend frequents these boards.
I know you will be fine once you are here. It wasn't long ago you moved Jobless to Kingman and you didn't know anyone there.
Congrats on the sweet little house...I think you scored!

Mrs.Racer277
07-23-2005, 08:47 AM
I want to thank Michelle Bravata (warlock25) for helping us find a house with a huge back yard, with a spool also (small pool) we will have plenty of dry storage, so anyone needing to store your boat let me know ! i'll even clean and detail it too.
Im so excited !!!! we sighned escrow papers yesterday, im going there jobless too but oh well :(
Congrats on the new house. Michele is the best. :)