PDA

View Full Version : The JBB saga must be told!....

hoolign
07-22-2005, 08:36 AM
Add your part here... :D I started this in HER 454's thread but thought I'd see what the minds of ***boat can add to this rather disturbing tale of deception and corruptness......
A rumour has it that JBB is none other than the elusive recluse, Einrich Von Shizzlenits. A wealthy ex capitalist from Mazatlan. His fortune was made in chicklet sales and from his fleet of moto cabs. Claiming to be in his 'experimental" days he was found in posession of a collection of "nude farmers of Saskatchewan...volume 6 fourth edition. Authorities incarcerated him for 4 years in a Tijuana prison where he spent his time contemplating future endeavors. He could be heard at night chanting..VIVA LA BROWN...VIVA LA BROWN..In the mid eighties he was again incarcerated for impersonating none other than Willie Nelson and attempting to gain access to a recording session at Willie Nelsons house..Willie answered the door and after letting himself in he realized that it wasnt him who he let in ..it was someone who looked like him, realizing he couldn't be him if he was already the real him ..Nelson called authorities Who took Von Shizzlenits to an Arkansaw prison where he spent 3 years. During his stay it was said chants of VIVA LA BROWN ..VIVA LA BROWN could be heard throughout the night. After a daring escape on a mule named gessepy...a low speed pursuit took place..when constable William .C. Akerbutz ran along side gessepe, Shizzlenits hit him with a copy of a screen play named "Nude farmers of Saskatchewan...the musical"..rendering Akerbutz immobile ...That was the last to ever be seen of Shizzlenits...until now!!.....

ROZ
07-22-2005, 08:39 AM
I knew it! The ckicklet kids in TJ are always wearing teal t shirts! :D

hoolign
07-22-2005, 08:49 AM
I knew it! The ckicklet kids in TJ are always wearing teal t shirts! :D
I believe that is due to hypnotic sessions being conducted in a bright yellow room..the hypnosis has an adverse yet prolonged effect when these color combinations are used!

Jbb
07-22-2005, 08:51 AM
you can call me...Ein...

hoolign
07-22-2005, 12:04 PM
This must be told!!!!

HCS
07-22-2005, 12:15 PM
http://img297.echo.cx/img297/2407/94sq.jpg