PDA

View Full Version : Looking for

MAINEVENT
07-23-2005, 07:27 AM
a Labrador pup prefer a Chocolate but black or yellow will do fine i would like one with AKC certs and paprers if you know of any good breeders and has some let me know please i have looked in the papers and not much luck their are a shit load of Labradoodles :notam: but not much good quality Labs in the paper right now
TIA :D

CornWater
07-23-2005, 08:13 AM
I got one about a year and a half ago.. best temprament I have ever had, and I have had labs before... I can dig up the info this evening for you if you want, the breeder was located in Ontario, full papers... I picked up a Choclate as well...

MAINEVENT
07-23-2005, 10:38 AM
I got one about a year and a half ago.. best temprament I have ever had, and I have had labs before... I can dig up the info this evening for you if you want, the breeder was located in Ontario, full papers... I picked up a Choclate as well...
That would work i will PM you my # Thank Man

SCUBA STEVE
07-23-2005, 10:39 AM
a Labrador pup prefer a Chocolate but black or yellow will do fine i would like one with AKC certs and paprers if you know of any good breeders and has some let me know please i have looked in the papers and not much luck their are a shit load of Labradoodles :notam: but not much good quality Labs in the paper right now
TIA :D
What happened to CASH?
Dude your family is big enough already, save the $ and get to the river! :D

MAINEVENT
07-23-2005, 10:44 AM
CASH is "Her" dog i want mine :D :hammer2:

SCUBA STEVE
07-23-2005, 10:49 AM
CASH is "Her" dog i want mine :D :hammer2:
You are crazy man. I guess we'll never see you again. lol :D