07-24-2005, 09:11 PM
LONDON POLICE KILL WRONG SUSPECT....
Why did it get deleted

BigBlockBaja
07-24-2005, 09:20 PM
i just realized that...WTF???

jdogginla
07-24-2005, 09:26 PM
I deleted it because some took it the wrong way and felt the need to send me a few nasty e-mails. I may not agree with the war, but I am one of the first to support our troops with donations and participation in programs and have even posted events and programs on HB. Some mistook the reason of my thread, so I deleted it.

Kilrtoy
07-24-2005, 09:30 PM
Well that is chick shit that they sent those emails, NOT COOL....
But hey they were looking for a terrorist and when confronted he ran, life sucked to be him....

Wonderboy
07-24-2005, 09:30 PM
I deleted it because some took it the wrong way and felt the need to send me a few nasty e-mails. I may not agree with the war, but I am one of the first to support our troops with donations and participation in programs and have even posted events and programs on HB. Some mistook the reason of my thread, so I deleted it.
Really?? Sorry to hear that! People should be able to have a difference of opinion.

jdogginla
07-24-2005, 09:33 PM
Again........I wasn't screaming "murder" or saying that it was horribly wrong. More the point of how unfortunate it was that he was killed the way he was. But hey.......just my .o2 and I've never had any problems voicing em on here before and won't again.

CornWater
07-24-2005, 09:34 PM
How can you say you support our troops, then say you disagree with the war in the same sentence??? Is that not unsupportive?? I'm all for your right to disagree/be against the war, BEFORE the war, but once it has started shouldn't those that oppose bite their f'n tongue and be supportive??

jdogginla
07-24-2005, 09:40 PM
How can you say you support our troops, then say you disagree with the war in the same sentence??? Is that not unsupportive?? I'm all for your right to disagree/be against the war, BEFORE the war, but once it has started shouldn't those that oppose bite their f'n tongue and be supportive??
I don't agree with the war, because we never went to Irag with the intent of finding weapons of mass destruction. I don't have to support the reasons we went to war to support our troops! They're there because "W" had his own agenda. Just my .02
Please don't tell me I don't support our troops.........I've spent my holidays packing boxes for troops and adopting families and troops for meals during christmas and thanksgiving. :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
07-24-2005, 09:43 PM
They're there because "W" had his own agenda. Just my .02
:
Its about time a president grew a sacke and punched back at the assholes in the world....

Badger301
07-24-2005, 09:44 PM
I don't have to support the reasons we went to war to support our troops!
Exactly

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
07-24-2005, 09:48 PM
I don't agree with the war, because we never went to Irag with the intent of finding weapons of mass destruction. I don't have to support the reasons we went to war to support our troops! They're there because "W" had his own agenda. Just my .02
Please don't tell me I don't support our troops.........I've spent my holidays packing boxes for troops and adopting families and troops for meals during christmas and thanksgiving. :rolleyes:
I have to agree with you...............although some of use don't believe in the reasons we went to war does not mean we do not support our soldiers who are there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bush is an idiot in my oppinion, that does'nt mean we don't care for our soldiers. Going to war for our freedom or the terrorist attacks I can agree with. But for weapons that were never there????

jdogginla
07-24-2005, 09:48 PM
Its about time a president grew a sacke and punched back at the assholes in the world....
Yeah but at what cost............at the cost of 2000 young military men and women? Every night you see more stories of these kids 19, 20, 21 and 22 that were local kids dying.

CornWater
07-24-2005, 09:50 PM
And I am extremely grateful for that... I just think vocalizing your disagreement with the war on a public forum, or any other realm can lead to a negative perception by our soldiers... I know of many soldiers in war who take this kind of response negatively.. my $.02

Kilrtoy
07-24-2005, 10:02 PM
Yeah but at what cost............at the cost of 2000 young military men and women? Every night you see more stories of these kids 19, 20, 21 and 22 that were local kids dying.
Unforuantely that is the down side...
i wish we would just bomb the crap out of the whole country and kill all the bastards as a lesson to the rest of the world dont FOCK with us....

BLOWN HOWARD
07-24-2005, 10:32 PM
Those guys are over there kicking ass so we can enjoy freedom over here soo i say if you dont back them then get the **** out!!!!! Lost alot of buddies in the last couple of yrs it sucks

jdogginla
07-24-2005, 10:36 PM
Those guys are over there kicking ass so we can enjoy freedom over here soo i say if you dont back them then get the **** out!!!!! Lost alot of buddies in the last couple of yrs it sucks
Have you read this whole thread or do you have focking selective reading abilities. :hammer2:

BLOWN HOWARD
07-24-2005, 10:38 PM
Both

jdogginla
07-24-2005, 10:39 PM
Both
K....makes sense then. Was just checking

BLOWN HOWARD
07-24-2005, 10:39 PM
No prob!!

rivergoer
07-25-2005, 05:29 AM
hey jdogginila whats up man i understand what you are saying..im a marine overseas right now and i thank you for your support and respect..you dont need to agree with the stuff thats going on most of my marines dont..matter of fact they dont even know why they are there away from there famillys and stuff..enough said... thanks man it takes alot to give your personal time to help out...thanks...and i will see and meet alot of you soon :D

beer hunter
07-25-2005, 06:09 AM
Freedom and security are often paid for with the blood of the young and the able. Not to minimize those two thousand military deaths but those numbers are incredibly low when compared to past wars (http://www.hitler.org/ww2-deaths.html) :hammer2:

FHI-prez
07-25-2005, 06:30 AM
Freedom and security are often paid for with the blood of the young and the able. Not to minimize those two thousand military deaths but those numbers are incredibly low when compared to past wars (http://www.hitler.org/ww2-deaths.html) :hammer2:
I couldn't agree more. We've become a nation of pussies when it comes to war. We've lost 2k soldiers over there, in the grand sceme of things that's nothing. We've lost more people than that in our own country due to murder gang violence etc in the same time frame those 2k died. 17 year old black girl gets kidnapped and killed in the streets of Harlem, no one gives a flying shit. 17 year old rich, pretty, white girl goes missing in Aruba, a multinational search and manhunt ensues. It's whatever sells news time and papers.
2000 soldiers is nothing. We lost 30x that in Vietnam for an equally stupid war that we didn't "have" to fight.
I don't know, I suppose I'm just sick and tired of the bullshit press I think. Maybe that's it. The press would have us think everyone in the military are heroes. Bullshit. A few are. Most are not, at least they haven't had the oppourtunity yet. You not a hero automatically just because you join the service. You have to earn that honor, often with your own life. BUT these bleeding heart pussies make a huge deal when we lose 1 soldier even tho in that same battle 300 of the enemy were lost. Most of the "kids" in the military didn't ever plan on even going to war. Most just hope they learn a skill, free college, and good health bennies for their wife and kids. Hell a lot of kids join because they have no better alternative. That's great for them. They will get a good head start on life. But it doesn't make them a hero. Not to mention the downside of the possibility of being sent to war.
Nick

Forkin' Crazy
07-25-2005, 06:44 AM
Well that is chick shit that they sent those emails, NOT COOL....
But hey they were looking for a terrorist and when confronted he ran, life sucked to be him....
I agree 100%! They must not have any balls to whine like that in an email.
And that is why I wouldn't run if an officer said "STOP!" Can't say I wouldn't do any different if I were them.

Wet Dream
07-25-2005, 06:51 AM
You have to remember, nobody forced them to be in that position. They chose that path on their own. They are 19-22 because that is the biggest age bracket for that duty.

FHI-prez
07-25-2005, 06:59 AM
You have to remember, nobody forced them to be in that position. They chose that path on their own. They are 19-22 because that is the biggest age bracket for that duty.
Yeah, I don't remember a draft either. Wierd.

Big Warlock
07-25-2005, 07:17 AM
First, I hope anyone who feels they are being attacked for expressing their opinions never stop. I feel many times it is my hope to try to explain the way I and others feel about a certain topic. And I respect the opinions of other people who choose to chat on this forum.
Second, I have been attacked recently, right here for expressing my opinion. Part of the problem was the topic and not the content. Many people have difficulty in their reading and comprehension skills. I appreciate those that came to support me. Same with other recent threads concerning false accusations about HBers that I have known for a few years.
That out of the way: :)
a) USA went in to Iraq because Saddam wouldn't comply with UN resolutions.
b) Those resolutions included that he allow the UN to inspect the destruction of his Weapons of Mass Destruction. (WMD)
c) We know he had them because he deployed them against the Kurds and the Iranians. (Admittedly, he got most of them from Western Nations such as France and Germany)
d) The problem many people have is they think WMD = Nukes. No, WMD is exactly what it says. And deploying mustard or nerve gas across a large geographical area, screws up alot of people. Got it? Everyone agrees he did that and had the capability.
e) Our boy Saddam was trying to get rocket technology to deploy those WMDs further than the 800 mile range he had.
f) The facts are now out that he had been trying to get nuclear technology to get nukes as well. According to the Commission put together by congress (9-11) Joe Wilson is a liar and Iraqi agents had been in communication with Niger. (See commision report)
g) When Baghdad fell, they found Abu Nidal, Abu Mosad and other "retired" terrorists living in Baghdad. Nidal, is the guy that killed an American on a cruise ship (he was in a wheel chair) and then was allowed by the Italians to escape.
h) Saddam's secret operatives did meet with Al-Quiada agents in Europe on more than one occasion. The problem is that Saddam has never been big into religion. So he wasn't a good fit for their "cause." He is suspected of funneling money to the organization.
In conclusion, we went to Iraq to uphold the UN resolutions that demanded that Saddam account for his WMD. It appears that many of these chemicals and weapons were moved to other countries (Syria) in days prior to and during the war. (A failure on our part.) But yes, he had them and had used them. Yes, the commission found he had been trying to acquire better technology (nukes.) Please review all of the democrats statements prior to the war. In essence, Clinton, Kerry, Albright, Kennedy, etc. etc. etc. called out Saddam and said he was a threat to the US and needed to be taken out. Clinton was rendered useless and neutralized when getting a hummer in the Oval office became his priorities. (See the term "Wag the Dog.) Thus, Clinton encouraged Bush (W) to take care of business as soon as possible. That opportunity came after WE WERE ATTACKED!!!!
Personall, as a former military officer and someone who has lived 27 years outside of this country, I can tell you this. They want to kill you and I because they think we are heathens and infidels. It is a religious war. The population we are fighting has little to no education and 98% of them can't read. They are following religious zealots. And the leaders do not want them to be educated!! They will kill you and your family if they only had the chance.
The solution is to turn off the cameras (TV) and let someone who understands deal with the situation. There is technology that will eliminate the population but leave the land and such usable. We would then take over the natural resources and pay ourselves back for costs we have incurred.
This is an old stary my friends. Look up the "Crusades" a few thousand years ago. Hmmmmm, look familiar? Except now, you might study the Roman Empire, The Greek empire, and the French revolution. Then you will be able to predict the future of our country. :cry:
Sorry this has to be so breif. But if you don't uderstand any of that. WE HAVE TO GO KICK THEIR A$$ES THERE INSTEAD OF HERE! COMPRENDE???
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
PS Bush is actually way too nice. Need morehammer, less chatting. And more troops get killed in a training exercise of same length and duration. Your safer in Iraq as a troop than in downtown Detroit, Chicago, NY etc. etc. That's a fact.
ok, off to the lake!!! :boxed:

Wet Dream
07-25-2005, 07:32 AM
Here's one that the liberal fags tried to use...
We're going to war for oil
How about a big fu(k you to you pansy asses for that one. Thats why we're paying so much for fuel right now, right? Kiss my $75 per fill up hairy white ass.

BigBlockBaja
07-25-2005, 08:38 AM
What our boys gotta deal with..
<embed name="RAOCXplayer" src="http://users.rcn.com/sitzkrieg/war/fallujah.asf" type="application/x-mplayer2" ShowStatusBar="0" Width="320" height="240" DisplaySize="0" AutoStart="true" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/"> </embed>