PDA

View Full Version : TILE SETTERS.....reverse spam!

TOBTEK
07-25-2005, 11:28 AM
We are looking for a good TILE SETTER in the San Diego area. We need to have two master bathrooms, two std bathrooms, a powder room, and a kitchen back splash done. Looking for some good contacts, ALLWAY's trying to keep all of us employeed first :D ......Thanks

TOBTEK
07-25-2005, 04:03 PM
wow....NOBODY?????

77charger
07-25-2005, 05:14 PM
remodel works or foreman tile.They use us to hot mop their showers and are good.I dont know their numbers off hand they should be in the phonebook

25Elmn8r
07-25-2005, 05:14 PM
Sorry Tob. My tile setter is me. And I don't travel past the front door.
Actually I know a great tile guy up in the Long Beach Area. I am pretty sure he wont go to the San Diego area. He stays pretty busy aroung there.

TOBTEK
07-25-2005, 06:20 PM
Sorry Tob. My tile setter is me. And I don't travel past the front door.
Actually I know a great tile guy up in the Long Beach Area. I am pretty sure he wont go to the San Diego area. He stays pretty busy aroung there.
WELL GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE.....I'll give you a beer and a few GALLONS spot remover/Polish :D

25Elmn8r
07-25-2005, 06:47 PM
WELL GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE.....I'll give you a beer and a few GALLONS spot remover/Polish :D
how about you just send the polish? If I wasn't working so much I would consider it. As it is now I can't get out to the river. I will call my tile guy to see if he knows anyone down that way.
but seriously, I do need some polish. PM me a price. I know you have said shipping is ridiculous so if you have some in Havasu the first weekend of August....

TOBTEK
07-25-2005, 06:51 PM
how about you just send the polish? If I wasn't working so much I would consider it. As it is now I can't get out to the river. I will call my tile guy to see if he knows anyone down that way.
but seriously, I do need some polish. PM me a price. I know you have said shipping is ridiculous so if you have some in Havasu the first weekend of August....
my buddy Steve/riverroyal will be at Black meadow Landibg with a few cases IF you want to swing by......

25Elmn8r
07-25-2005, 08:30 PM
my buddy Steve/riverroyal will be at Black meadow Landibg with a few cases IF you want to swing by......
Sounds like a plan. Let me know how much.

ROZ
07-25-2005, 09:17 PM
TOBY, CALL ME! I KNOW THE BEST TILE GUY AROUND THESE PARTS :D NO, it ain't me :notam:
Best part he's local :)

Boat Ride
07-25-2005, 10:45 PM
We are looking for a good TILE SETTER in the San Diego area. We need to have two master bathrooms, two std bathrooms, a powder room, and a kitchen back splash done. Looking for some good contacts, ALLWAY's trying to keep all of us employeed first :D ......Thanks
if you still need someone....hit me up...boatride777@yahoo.com we're in oc.. but will travel