PDA

View Full Version : Absolute Speed and Marine....on the WEB..

SHAKEN Not Stirred
07-26-2005, 10:12 AM
Well.....
We're succeeding in getting Aaron into the 21st Century..... :p
We just got the construction page up today.... ;)
www.absolutespeedandmarine.com
Hopefully we will get the site up and running soon..... :idea:
We are going to do some WEB cams looking at the lake and the Windsor ramp so us lazy arses can see whats up.... :rolleyes:
Later,
CJG
:D

Havasu_Dreamin
07-26-2005, 10:14 AM
Very cool! Was wondering when Aaron would get a wbesite up. Then again, fixing boats brings in the money.
Absolute is the BEST place to get your boat serviced in LHC!

SummitKarl
07-26-2005, 10:23 AM
I am always proud to wear this shirt, Arron is a very smart young man and understands "Customer Service" his biz should continue to grow like crazy
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734shirt.JPG

Essex29
07-26-2005, 10:25 AM
Hey, I didn't get a shirt :cry:
Absolute is the best place to get your boat serviced or fixed!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
07-26-2005, 10:30 AM
Hmmmmmm......
How many of you have an "Absolute Hat"....... :notam:
Hmmmmmm......
I'm betting....NONE OF YOU !!!!! :yuk:
Well.....neiner...neiner....neiner.....I have two of them.... :rolleyes:
(Is it "I" before "E" on Neiner?) :confused:
Hehe!!!
Later,
CJG
:cool:

Midlife Advantage
07-26-2005, 10:32 AM
Hmmmmmm......
Hmmmmmm......
Hehe!!!
Later,
CJG
really, you should tell everyone those are the Absolute Vodka hats you got as a prize for consuming gallons of it! ;)

That Guy
07-26-2005, 10:33 AM
Hey, the website is great and all, but why the webcam in the mens restroom..... :idea: :idea: :D
Had dinner with Aaron and Cheryl on Friday night....he deserves all the success he receives....really a nice guy.

Essex29
07-26-2005, 10:37 AM
Hmmmmmm......
Hmmmmmm......
Hehe!!!
Later,
CJG
You're not even the hat wearing type, flat top and all :D
It's nice to share Chris :cool:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
07-26-2005, 10:37 AM
really, you should tell everyone those are the Absolute Vodka hats you got as a prize for consuming gallons of it! ;)
Oh....
Damit!....
I thought the "Citron" after the Absolute was just a typo..... :wink:
CJG

That Guy
07-26-2005, 10:38 AM
Oh....
Damit!....
I thought the "Citron" after the Absolute was just a typo..... :wink:
CJG
LOL

SHAKEN Not Stirred
07-26-2005, 10:42 AM
Had dinner with Aaron and Cheryl on Friday night....he deserves all the success he receives....really a nice guy.
Hey.......
You meant to say "Chris and I were luckey enough to have dinner with Aaron & Cheryl on Friday night and that GREAT guy Chris bought us all dinner"
Right!!!
BASTARD!!!!!
Hey......Looks like we're going out next weekend for your B-Day......
Happy advanced Birthday to Sbark1......I can't believe your all ready 45, man, older than me!!!!
Hehe....
CJG

That Guy
07-26-2005, 10:47 AM
Hey.......
You meant to say "Chris and I were luckey enough to have dinner with Aaron & Cheryl on Friday night and that GREAT guy Chris bought us all dinner"
Right!!!
BASTARD!!!!!
Happy advanced Birthday to Sbark1......I can't believe your all ready 45, man, older than me!!!!
Hehe....
CJG
Actually you are right. I came into Casa Fernandez with my crow bar and Aaron and I were able to pry Chris' wallet open enough to get a bowl of soup and some chips....lol.
Thanks for dinner.....we always have a blast. Stop telling people that I am 45 (I'm not by the way) because I have been saying 35 and you are really screwing my chances on e-harmony.com :D

Midlife Advantage
07-26-2005, 10:59 AM
Hey.......
Right!!!
BASTARD!!!!!
Hehe....
CJG
You left out "You meant to say "Chris and I were luckey enough to have dinner with Aaron & Cheryl on Friday night and that GREAT guy Chris bought us all dinner, AND LEFT TIM AND JAN OUT OF IT!"
BASTARD!!!! :burningm:

Havasu_Dreamin
07-26-2005, 11:04 AM
Hmmmmmm......
Hmmmmmm......
Hehe!!!
Later,
CJG
I've got two as well.

That Guy
07-26-2005, 11:11 AM
You left out "You meant to say "Chris and I were luckey enough to have dinner with Aaron & Cheryl on Friday night and that GREAT guy Chris bought us all dinner, AND LEFT TIM AND JAN OUT OF IT!"
Killer..... :D :D :D

LHC30Victory
07-26-2005, 11:55 AM
Chris, at this rate of advertising and great word of mouth referrals, Aaron adn crew will never get my boat finished :220v:
(Hijack)
BTW, has Cheryl recovered? I never heard from Matt

That Guy
07-26-2005, 12:00 PM
Chris, at this rate of advertising and great word of mouth referrals, Aaron adn crew will never get my boat finished :220v:
(Hijack)
Why did Cheryl need to recover? The last time I saw her 4 samoans were about to sacrifice her on top of the black granite urinal in the RR...after all it was a party :D :D :D

Essex29
07-26-2005, 12:23 PM
Sounda like we missed a good time! :cry:

That Guy
07-26-2005, 01:30 PM
Sounda like we missed a good time! :cry:
Yes you did.....next time :)

SHAKEN Not Stirred
07-26-2005, 02:26 PM
Shiat!!!!
You went up to "Heroin Height's" to have a nice dinner at the "Billy Ray Sirus" resturant......AKA "The Golden Horseshoe"......
Hehe!!!
CJG
:rolleyes:

Phat Matt
07-26-2005, 02:37 PM
(Hijack)
I survived. Still don't feel great though. :) I think it started with the 4 gallon shot Mimi made at your house. :D

Essex29
07-26-2005, 02:39 PM
Shiat!!!!
You went up to "Heroin Height's" to have a nice dinner at the "Billy Ray Sirus" resturant......AKA "The Golden Horseshoe"......
Hehe!!!
CJG
Hey, I like that place!

LHC30Victory
07-26-2005, 02:40 PM
I survived. Still don't feel great though. :) I think it started with the 4 gallon shot Mimi made at your house. :D
That was NOT a 4 gallon shot - it was a 4 PIRATE shot...Boy, your brain cells are toast aren't they??
PS. we were going slow all day too :(
AND, we never saw your pics from E-Ticket :umm:

LHC30Victory
07-26-2005, 02:43 PM
Hey, I like that place!
ME too,, It hasn't changed since I first went there in 1975(?)

Midlife Advantage
07-26-2005, 03:02 PM
Shiat!!!!
Hehe!!!
CJG
What a pal. He recommends the restaraunt, goes somewhere else and BUYS, then makes fun of it! Hey, they have a damn good filet there, and the salad bar kicks arse! :yuk: The service definately is better than the House of whatever...

SHAKEN Not Stirred
07-26-2005, 05:01 PM
Hey, I like that place!
Shhhh......
I like it too..... :rolleyes:
My whole purpose in life is to give Midlife crap !!!! :p
Hehehehehe.....after 15 years in being in business together, he still hasn't figured it out.... :boxed:
Let's not tell him NOW...... :idea:
Hehe!
CJG

SHAKEN Not Stirred
07-26-2005, 05:02 PM
ME too,, It hasn't changed since I first went there in 1975(?)
Ted.....I think it was 1875....... :wink:
Hehe!
:argue:
CJG

rvrhlic
08-02-2005, 06:25 PM
Well.....
We're succeeding in getting Aaron into the 21st Century..... :p
We just got the construction page up today.... ;)
www.absolutespeedandmarine.com
Hopefully we will get the site up and running soon..... :idea:
We are going to do some WEB cams looking at the lake and the Windsor ramp so us lazy arses can see whats up.... :rolleyes:
Later,
CJG
Did you get my PM?

LHC30Victory
08-02-2005, 06:32 PM
Ted.....I think it was 1875....... :wink:
Hehe!
:argue:
CJG
You are quite right, I met you there that year at your 40th birhtday party :eek:

purrfecttremor
08-29-2005, 11:05 AM
my 1st day of a week vacation was last saturday.we launched sat and as luck would have it we broke down the 1st trip out of thompson bay.called cheryl [aarons] wife and to my supprise they said to get in in asap.wll its a long story and it couldnt be fixed saturday but aaron said it had top prority and he would work on it early monday.i called mim at 9:00 am monday morning from laughlin and again to my supprise it was fixed and ready to pick up!what great people and service.they now have my bus.permmenent.
THANKS Aaron you saved our vacation!
bill