PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Springs Resturant

HALLETT BOY
07-26-2005, 11:35 AM
Is there another restaurant at Havasu Springs marina ? I ate in one down next to the docks last time and it wasn't that good...they had a nice bar but only
had micro-wave food...

Havasu_Dreamin
07-26-2005, 11:39 AM
You ate at the outer Harbor. The real restaurant is back in further. Continue past the gas docks and you will find it. The food at the restaurant is good. The only thing that sucsk is that they went to breakfast buffet on the weekends for the summer.

Wicked Game
07-26-2005, 01:06 PM
When you come into the harbor, stay to the right along the slope (not to close). If you go left you'll get caught and it's a long walk to the big restaurant. I made that mistake my first time. Go all the way back and you'll see it straight ahead up the hill. Good food and service. Plenty of visitor slips to use also. See you there.

Mandelon
07-26-2005, 01:14 PM
You can park in what is called B dock. It is the first dozen slips down both sides of the left of the two center docks. The middle side has more space as most go down the left side, cuz that's what the signs say to do.
No bikini tops allowed, they need coverups. Nice place very good food. Big bar inside there too.

Mrs. 4-B
07-26-2005, 01:31 PM
Had a great lunch in the Inner Harbor on Saturday. Great service, food and cocktails as usual.

Beer-30
07-26-2005, 02:29 PM
Yeah, inner harbor is a nice resturant. The appetizer sampler seems to fit during mid-day of boating. Nice bar there also.
Ya just gotta stop at the outer harbor on the way out for a Cherry-Bomb or two!

SummitKarl
07-26-2005, 03:07 PM
I went to the Sandpoint the other week, new menu!! and maybe new owners?
price was right and I liked my food, BIG CHANGE!!! from the last time I ate there, but flat there is no better place in Havasu than PEGGY's on Countryshire for breakfast

little rowe boat
07-26-2005, 03:15 PM
Go all the way back past the gas docks. Good food.

phebus
07-26-2005, 07:00 PM
Had a great lunch in the Inner Harbor on Saturday. Great service, food and cocktails as usual.
And great company!! :D It was great spending time with you guys this weekend. Thanks for everything.
Rick and Linda

INSman
07-26-2005, 07:16 PM
price was right and I liked my food, BIG CHANGE!!! from the last time I ate there, but flat there is no better place in Havasu than PEGGY's on Countryshire for breakfast
Better than the Black Bear ?? :idea:

LVJAKAZ
07-26-2005, 07:20 PM
That place is Great...:)

SummitKarl
07-26-2005, 07:25 PM
oh yea!!!!! Peggy will give you cr&p and tell you to F'off with a smile, the food is awsome and your going to be laughing the whole time, play along and just have fun, come "snowbird" time you just can't get a seat it's that popular

LVJAKAZ
07-26-2005, 07:27 PM
oh yea!!!!! Peggy will give you cr&p and tell you to F'off with a smile, the food is awsome and your going to be laughing the whole time, play along and just have fun, come "snowbird" time you just can't get a seat it's that popular
I want to try Peggy's thanks for the info before... :) :)

Wicked Game
07-26-2005, 08:04 PM
Our favorite is the prime rib and eggs at Juicys

Kilrtoy
07-26-2005, 08:33 PM
They sure are getting alot of bad press, i hope someone lets them know they are screwing up