PDA

View Full Version : Brush fire in Corona??

Nord
07-26-2005, 02:10 PM
Just heard on the radio...Anyone know where it is??

essexjet
07-26-2005, 02:14 PM
Just heard on the radio...Anyone know where it is??
Just tried calling my friend at Corona Fire Station #6 and no answer. So maybe.

Midlife Advantage
07-26-2005, 02:18 PM
GREAT. I will have to watch the news at work now, in case I gotta rush home and rescue my pooch!

Midlife Advantage
07-26-2005, 02:53 PM
Tim...I am heading out in a few. I just made a call and there is no fire around GR....If you find something else out just call me on the cell and I can stop by and do a doggie rescue if needed :)
thanks brutha, I appreciate that!

barbigrl
07-26-2005, 03:06 PM
I dont smell or see fire when I look out the window.....maybe it is south Corona :confused:

slink
07-26-2005, 03:30 PM
there was a pretty good grass/structure fire east of Mckinley in the home gardens area earlier, but I havn't heard of anything else today

barbigrl
07-26-2005, 03:50 PM
there was a pretty good grass/structure fire east of Mckinley in the home gardens area earlier, but I havn't heard of anything else today
homegardens....aww who cares then!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: hahaa...I know I am mean!

Wonderboy
07-26-2005, 04:52 PM
On my way to Lavey a couple hours ago it looked like the fire dep. was doing some training. It looked like some old shop or something but I saw a lot of guys out there in orange gear. Didn't match the rest of the firefighters in yellow. I'm not sure what was up with that. Didn't see any flames at the time. James? Any ideas?

Riverkid
07-26-2005, 04:54 PM
They knocked it down in a hurry. Saw all the smoke from the 15 @ Magnolia around 2, and they got it handled pretty quick!

essexjet
07-26-2005, 05:18 PM
On my way to Lavey a couple hours ago it looked like the fire dep. was doing some training. It looked like some old shop or something but I saw a lot of guys out there in orange gear. Didn't match the rest of the firefighters in yellow. I'm not sure what was up with that. Didn't see any flames at the time. James? Any ideas?
No clue, tried calling Jerry at work but no answer.

HOOTER SLED-
07-26-2005, 05:22 PM
Awww peeps, don't mind what the news is sayin', that's me just bbqin' over here. :D MMmmmmm mmmm delicious.
Barbi, you're baaaaad.

ShowSumSkin
07-26-2005, 05:24 PM
Saw 2 fire trucks heading down Ontario, lights on, towards greenriver at about 3:45 but I don't know what for. I work over there and I didn't see anything when I was leaving

ShowSumSkin
07-26-2005, 05:25 PM
[QUOTE=HOOTER SLED-]Awww peeps, don't mind what the news is sayin', that's me just bbqin' over here. :D MMmmmmm mmmm delicious.
When are you gonna invite some of us over to check out that backyard of yours? :confused: You keep talking about it and still on invite! :idea:

Essexive G's
07-26-2005, 05:27 PM
Went through there just as it started. I think the orange suits must have been HAZMAT because it smelled toxic. Was gagging and getting lightheaded
driving through the smoke. Looked like some kind of junk yard with junk cars piled up and piles of tires burning.

Nord
07-26-2005, 05:28 PM
Saw 2 fire trucks heading down Ontario, lights on, towards greenriver at about 3:45 but I don't know what for. I work over there and I didn't see anything when I was leaving
I live off of GreenRiver, hopefully thats not where the fire was, guess it must have been small?

Wonderboy
07-26-2005, 05:30 PM
Went through there just as it started. I think the orange suits must have been HAZMAT because it smelled toxic. Was gagging and getting lightheaded
driving through the smoke. Looked like some kind of junk yard with junk cars piled up and piles of tires burning.
Good point. Probably was HAZMAT then cause your right, it was a pretty junky yard.

HOOTER SLED-
07-26-2005, 05:31 PM
[QUOTE=HOOTER SLED-]Awww peeps, don't mind what the news is sayin', that's me just bbqin' over here. :D MMmmmmm mmmm delicious.
When are you gonna invite some of us over to check out that backyard of yours? :confused: You keep talking about it and still on invite! :idea:
Come over. Bring some beer while you're at it. Fridge is getting low. :D

Nord
07-26-2005, 05:31 PM
Hey Showsumskin, where do you live in corona again??? :idea: :D

HOOTER SLED-
07-26-2005, 05:32 PM
I live off of GreenRiver, hopefully thats not where the fire was, guess it must have been small?
I don't see or smell nothing.

ShowSumSkin
07-26-2005, 05:34 PM
Hey Showsumskin, where do you live in corona again??? :idea: :D
Off Lincoln :)

barbigrl
07-26-2005, 05:40 PM
Tomorrow night I think we should have Taco Tuesday at J's house :D

HOOTER SLED-
07-26-2005, 05:41 PM
:D :D
Hey, I go in late on Wed. I can actually get more than 2 hours of sleep too. Not like last Tuesday. Yawwwwwnnnnn.

ShowSumSkin
07-26-2005, 05:43 PM
I'm in, sounds like fun...don't you think so J :D

barbigrl
07-26-2005, 05:43 PM
:D :D
Hey, I go in late on Wed. I can actually get more than 2 hours of sleep too. Not like last Tuesday. Yawwwwwnnnnn.
So twister by the pool at your house tomorrow?? Cervezas? :D :D

HOOTER SLED-
07-26-2005, 05:45 PM
So twister by the pool at your house tomorrow?? Cervezas? :D :D
Twister, only if nakie. :devil:

Nord
07-26-2005, 05:46 PM
I go to work late wednesday too, Whats going on??

HOOTER SLED-
07-26-2005, 05:48 PM
I go to work late wednesday too, Whats going on??
Barbi and SSS are gonna get nakie in my pool. :D

Nord
07-26-2005, 05:49 PM
I've seen Barbi, but not SSS :) :) Where do you live??

HOOTER SLED-
07-26-2005, 05:51 PM
I've seen Barbi, but not SSS :) :) Where do you live??
Near Ontario and Main. Just moved in a few weeks ago.

barbigrl
07-26-2005, 05:51 PM
Twister, only if nakie. :devil:
Oh come on J....u know the rules! :D
Where you been Nordie?? Slangin boots?

HOOTER SLED-
07-26-2005, 05:56 PM
Oh come on J....u know the rules! :D
That's my girl. :D :devil:

Nord
07-26-2005, 05:57 PM
I'm in! Hey Barbi what the hell have you been up to???

ShowSumSkin
07-26-2005, 05:58 PM
[QUOTE=barbigrl]Oh come on J....u know the rules! :D
Wait, what rules? :confused: Do these rules apply to me? :D

barbigrl
07-26-2005, 06:01 PM
I'm in! Hey Barbi what the hell have you been up to???
Same ol shit different day Nordie!! When we gonna do sushi?? I miss ya!!
So we on Jason??? PARTY AT THE HOOTERSLEDS TOMORROW NIGHT>>>>COME one come all!!
By the way tell Michelle I am definitly planing on coming over on the 6th for the boys B-day party!! :wink:

Nord
07-26-2005, 06:11 PM
Same ol shit different day Nordie!! When we gonna do sushi?? I miss ya!!
So we on Jason??? PARTY AT THE HOOTERSLEDS TOMORROW NIGHT>>>>COME one come all!!
By the way tell Michelle I am definitly planing on coming over on the 6th for the boys B-day party!! :wink:
I'm not off till 9 tomorrow.... Is it gonna be a late one or what?