PDA

View Full Version : Jordy's Dog

jlnorthrup122
07-26-2005, 06:17 PM
Just got my first runn in with That Jordy's dog and is kinda cool an all but it your want it to stop just hit the stop button after the page completely loads up and Presto the little fugger shuts the Hellll up! :D Just wish this worked on my Ole Lady :D :D :D Sorry Jordy!

Mrs.Racer277
07-26-2005, 06:18 PM
Just got my first runn in with That Jordy's dog and is kinda cool an all but it your want it to stop just hit the stop button after the page completely loads up and Presto the little fugger shuts the Hellll up! :D Just wish this worked on my Ole Lady :D :D :D Sorry Jordy!
Now if that would only work on Jordy!! HEHEHEHE
XXOO Jordy. :D

Wonderboy
07-26-2005, 06:20 PM
you suck! :D

Nord
07-26-2005, 06:21 PM
WTF?

jlnorthrup122
07-26-2005, 06:29 PM
Origianlly posted by Nord:
WTF?
WTF?
Tell me hoe to do that and maybe I will erase this post :D

hoolign
07-26-2005, 06:30 PM
WTF?
Tell me hoe to do that and maybe I will erase this post :D
Turn volume off
:idea: :idea:

jlnorthrup122
07-26-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Hooligan:
Turn volume off
Yeah that would work as well I guess I just like to do things the hard way!!!!! also that little fugger slows my puter down some!!!

Wonderboy
07-26-2005, 06:36 PM
Yeah that would work as well I guess I just like to do things the hard way!!!!! also that little fugger slows my puter down some!!!
Get a new computer :hammerhea