PDA

View Full Version : Catherine Baker Knoll, **** of the month!

superdave013
07-28-2005, 08:53 AM
wtf
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05204/542520.stm

bigd1
07-28-2005, 09:05 AM
I hope he didn't die for nothing because nothing has been accomplished over there so far other than many, many deaths such as his.

superdave013
07-28-2005, 09:12 AM
Bigd1, if that was your kid how would you feel if some politician passed out biz cards (campaigning) at his funeral?

Chris Winn
07-28-2005, 09:21 AM
I hope he didn't die for nothing because nothing has been accomplished over there so far other than many, many deaths such as his.
bite my ass you tool- there have been many things acomplished in Iraq, the liberal press only reports the shit that people hear on the news (the gore or death and bombings).
there is much more arctecure in place than there has been since Saddam took power, there are more roads open, water and power services to people outside of the large cities. there is far more education taking place (that is one of the largest accomplishements), and women have been given more rights sthan ever before.
this is a very rough situation, but comments like yoru only serve to fuel the the uneducated and unthinking people that only watch the evening news, i only hope that if you ever said that within earshot of someone who serves in our militay (or has served) that they maintain the dignaty to understand that you are ignorant and not beat your ass.

Nate56
07-28-2005, 09:23 AM
OMG.. YEah I can really see her getting elected.. She's a FU%^&* Idiot

rrrr
07-28-2005, 09:24 AM
bite my ass you tool-
I concur.

desertbird
07-28-2005, 10:02 AM
I concur.
ditto

Wonderboy
07-28-2005, 10:07 AM
bite my ass you tool- there have been many things acomplished in Iraq, the liberal press only reports the shit that people hear on the news (the gore or death and bombings).
there is much more arctecure in place than there has been since Saddam took power, there are more roads open, water and power services to people outside of the large cities. there is far more education taking place (that is one of the largest accomplishements), and women have been given more rights sthan ever before.
this is a very rough situation, but comments like yoru only serve to fuel the the uneducated and unthinking people that only watch the evening news, i only hope that if you ever said that within earshot of someone who serves in our militay (or has served) that they maintain the dignaty to understand that you are ignorant and not beat your ass.
Very well said!!

meaniam
07-28-2005, 10:22 AM
bigd1 that is a poorly thought out remark.as there are a few people on this forum, that are currently away frrom the wife kids and family. placing there life in harm everyday, and take the risk of dieing. just to serve our thoughts of freedom and peace. saddam does show a threat. this man is a dictator. and is a threat and has acted in the past. for you to post on a public forum, that a soilder is wasting his time and has no reason for being there. that is f@cked up. a soilder may read this it may stick in his mind. and make itdifficult for him to protect yourself. iraq has people driving up women and children.blowing themselfs up just to kill americans. our war with saddam is over. and we did a great job. but we can not leave this coutry to radical terroist, as that will be worst for iraq and the world. our fight now is with the terroist that still control and run through this country. the soilders serving in this war, still are fighting to protect us. so you can voice your opinion. and enjoy your family.
as to all people that have served our country and reading this. i thank you, for being brave enough to do what i not. for leaving your family so we can be with ours. for being able to walk in a country knowing you are a target, and doing this for us. we may not agree with our goverment. but we do appreciate you protecting us. i dought that any soilder really enjoyes his job in iraq. but i do want to show my thanks to you.
mike

bigd1
07-28-2005, 10:29 AM
I did my time in the military so I don't need you telling me "how it is". I know a lot of people have relatives over there. All I said is the actions in Iraq have had no effect on terrorism as it relates to the US. In fact terrorism worldwide is at an all time high. If you can't see that then you are truly blind. Wake up and watch the news. Iraq is just as much a threat tu the US today as it was 10 years ago - none.

superdave013
07-28-2005, 10:35 AM
I did my time in the military so I don't need you telling me "how it is". I know a lot of people have relatives over there. All I said is the actions in Iraq have had no effect on terrorism as it relates to the US. In fact terrorism worldwide is at an all time high. If you can't see that then you are truly blind. Wake up and watch the news. Iraq is just as much a threat tu the US today as it was 10 years ago - none.
Point taken, but you never answered my question. And the point of that question is pretty much the reason I started this thread.
Hey, I don't care if someone likes what's going on over there or not. But at least show respect and don't campain at a US Marine's (or any other branch's) funeral.

OGShocker
07-28-2005, 10:54 AM
Wow, Co-F U K of the month.

bigd1
07-28-2005, 11:21 AM
Point taken, but you never answered my question. And the point of that question is pretty much the reason I started this thread.
Hey, I don't care if someone likes what's going on over there or not. But at least show respect and don't campain at a US Marine's (or any other branch's) funeral.
I agree 100% she is a POS. If I came off supporting her I apologize because I surely don't. But I wish more people woul take a hard look at what is going on over there because it's not good. I've got friends who's husbands, sons, daughters, etc, are over there & all they want to do is come home. Hard core muslims will never accept Americans on any level as long we support Israel. That is just a fact. It's a political issue that could be handled without our soldiers getting killed daily in Iraq. [off the soapbox]...

Red Eye
07-28-2005, 11:26 AM
Good... I'll pass this along to my bro in law and let him know that there's people back home that think they aren't doing sh#t in Iraq.
A quote from Happy Gilmore, "You Jackass"

Rexone
07-28-2005, 11:32 AM
All I said is the actions in Iraq have had no effect on terrorism as it relates to the US.
actually that's not quite what you said...

Schiada76
07-28-2005, 12:17 PM
Hard core muslims will never accept Americans on any level as long we support Israel.
Oh I see now. It's the JEWS we have to get away from the JEWS if weren't for the JEWS the world would be a peaceful place!
What a FCNG imbecile! :angry2:

bigd1
07-28-2005, 12:19 PM
Hard core muslims will never accept Americans on any level as long we support Israel.
Oh I see now. It's the JEWS we have to get away from the JEWS if weren't for the JEWS the world would be a peaceful place!
What a FCNG imbecile! :angry2:
your rant confirms your ignorance.

Schiada76
07-28-2005, 12:20 PM
your rant confirms your ignorance.
Read your own quote as s hat. :eat:

bigd1
07-28-2005, 12:22 PM
actually that's not quite what you said...
Not QUITE but close enough. Do you call out everyone who in your opinion is just off the mark or only the ones you disagree with?

76elimspecial
07-28-2005, 12:48 PM
UNLESS YOUR A HIGH RANKING GOV OFFICIAL YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE IMPACT ON TERRORISM HAS BEEN. ASSCLOWN

Red Horse
07-28-2005, 01:20 PM
**** YOU. I have been over there over a 1000 days. We have made a diff. Quit listening to the news you ignorant ****. Before the war people were unhappy, not free. Among other things. Now they elect their own leaders, we have built schools upgraded their infastructures systems, brought their economy up. For ever American hating terroist thier are 100s who like what has happened. And if had not gone in there would have been more attacks like 911. He was like the bully on the block that noone did anything too. Wasnt if he was going to hit you, just a matter of when. Now people like you are upset becasue we are doing what needs to be done. I cant even think straight. :crossx: :crossx: :skull: :220v:

Rexone
07-28-2005, 01:43 PM
Not QUITE but close enough. Do you call out everyone who in your opinion is just off the mark or only the ones you disagree with?
I call em as I see em.
Your first statement is total bullshit even though you're entitled to that opinion. It is obvious that many things have been accomplished to help the Iraqi people due to US presence there if you look even slightly beyond the evening news. Not to mention removing an oppressive regime that slaughtered thousands of its own people and made no bones about taking it to America once they had the means to do so. My opinion is your statement is at the very least disrespectful of the men and women there doing this very difficult work.
Then you try to cover your ass with the second statement relating to terriorism pretending that's what you meant with the first one when in fact it is a completely different statement. While I don't agree with this statement either again everyone has an opinion. Obviously with terriorists under attack in Iraq and elsewhere they will be more active. The alternative is to just let them take over the world at their own slightly slower pace on their timetable with events that would dwarf 911 while we sit back and watch.
As always freedom is not free and when faced with losing freedom, free nations must collectively fight to maintain it and take it to whatever form the threat takes. Some don't like or agree with the costs for this defense of freedoms. But it's funny, they bitch and moan about the costs yet they won't go live somewhere like Iraq either. Go figure.
You can fight the terriorists (at a cost) where they live before they achieve the means to attack the US or you can wait and deal with them in our cities while millions of our citizens are put in jeopardy, are hurt, and killed (an infinately larger cost). Those are the 2 alternatives as I see it. IMO if anything the US is pussy footin around a little too much being all PC running a limited war with embedded reporters and limited rules of engagement.

OGShocker
07-28-2005, 01:47 PM
Holy Crap Mike! That was four full paragraphs.. :D
Lake Pirate returns!!

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
07-28-2005, 03:49 PM
f**k iraq and muslims.kill them first before they kill us.they will kill us slowly thats how they are breed ,to hate and to hate us even more.i know friends over there in that piece of crap place they call a world.they want to come home....but i have to admit they want to come home after they put a piece of lead or shrapnel in the towel head muther f----- over there.i say quit the hand to hand combat bullsh--....drop the bomb on them,before there dumbasses know how to build one. :hammer2: <--wanting to drop the hammer on 7-11's ,container truck drivers,ice cream trucks,and taxi's....oh just a thought,,why in the hell do these talibanese still keep getting class A license's?? those are as bad or even worse than a airplane in the wrong situation. :burningm:

Chris Winn
07-28-2005, 04:15 PM
**** YOU. I have been over there over a 1000 days. We have made a diff. Quit listening to the news you ignorant ****. Before the war people were unhappy, not free. Among other things. Now they elect their own leaders, we have built schools upgraded their infastructures systems, brought their economy up. For ever American hating terroist thier are 100s who like what has happened. And if had not gone in there would have been more attacks like 911. He was like the bully on the block that noone did anything too. Wasnt if he was going to hit you, just a matter of when. Now people like you are upset becasue we are doing what needs to be done. I cant even think straight. :crossx: :crossx: :skull: :220v:
1st off thank you for your contribution, you are all truely appriciated no matter what some POS on here claims.
i agree with your point and concur that quite a bit has been achieved, and more will take place before we see the sunny side of this conflict.
take care and be safe, beer and boats will still be here along with lots of gratful people willing to give you theirs...