PDA

View Full Version : Repeat for my Liberal Friends........The War Explained......

Big Warlock
07-28-2005, 12:51 PM
First, I hope anyone who feels they are being attacked for expressing their opinions never stop. I feel many times it is my hope to try to explain the way I and others feel about a certain topic. And I respect the opinions of other people who choose to chat on this forum.
Second, I have been attacked recently, right here for expressing my opinion. Part of the problem was the topic and not the content. Many people have difficulty in their reading and comprehension skills. I appreciate those that came to support me. Same with other recent threads concerning false accusations about HBers that I have known for a few years.
That out of the way:
a) USA went in to Iraq because Saddam wouldn't comply with UN resolutions.
b) Those resolutions included that he allow the UN to inspect the destruction of his Weapons of Mass Destruction. (WMD)
c) We know he had them because he deployed them against the Kurds and the Iranians. (Admittedly, he got most of them from Western Nations such as France, Germanyand the USA)
d) The problem many people have is they think WMD = Nukes. No, WMD is exactly what it says. And deploying mustard or nerve gas across a large geographical area, screws up alot of people. Got it? Everyone agrees he did that and had the capability.
e) Our boy Saddam was trying to get rocket technology to deploy those WMDs further than the 800 mile range he had.
f) The facts are now out that he had been trying to get nuclear technology to get nukes as well. According to the Commission put together by congress (9-11) Joe Wilson is a liar and Iraqi agents had been in communication with Niger. (See bi partisan commision report)
g) When Baghdad fell, they found Abu Nidal, Abu Mosad and other "retired" terrorists living in Baghdad. Nidal, is the guy that killed an American on a cruise ship (he was in a wheel chair) and then was allowed by the Italians to escape.
h) Saddam's secret operatives did meet with Al-Quiada agents in Europe on more than one occasion. The problem is that Saddam has never been big into religion. So he wasn't a good fit for their "cause." He is suspected of funneling money to the organization.
In conclusion, we went to Iraq to uphold the UN resolutions that demanded that Saddam account for his WMD. It appears that many of these chemicals and weapons were moved to other countries (Syria) in days prior to and during the war. (A failure on our part.) But yes, he had them and had used them. Yes, the commission found he had been trying to acquire better technology (nukes.) Please review all of the democrats statements prior to the war. In essence, Clinton, Kerry, Albright, Kennedy, etc. etc. etc. called out Saddam and said he was a threat to the US and needed to be taken out. Clinton was rendered useless as the President and neutralized when getting a hummer in the Oval office became his priorities. (See the term "Wag the Dog.) Thus, Clinton encouraged Bush (W) to take care of business as soon as possible. That opportunity came after WE WERE ATTACKED!!!!
Personally, as a former military officer and someone who has lived 27 years outside of this country, I can tell you this. They want to kill you and I because they think we are heathens and infidels. It is a religious war. The population we are fighting has little to no education and 98% of them can't read. They are following religious zealots. And the leaders do not want them to be educated!! They will kill you and your family if they only had the chance.
The solution is to turn off the cameras (TV) and let someone who understands deal with the situation. There is technology that will eliminate the population but leave the land and such usable. We would then take over the natural resources and pay ourselves back for costs we have incurred.
This is an old story my friends. Look up the "Crusades" a few thousand years ago. Hmmmmm, look familiar? Except now, you might study the Roman Empire, The Greek empire, and the French revolution. Then you will be able to predict the future of our country.
Sorry this has to be so breif. But if you don't uderstand any of that. WE HAVE TO GO KICK THEIR A$$ES THERE INSTEAD OF HERE! COMPRENDE???
PS Bush is actually way too nice. Need more hammer, less chatting. And more troops get killed in a training exercise of same length and duration. Your safer in Iraq as a troop than in downtown Detroit, Chicago, NY etc. etc. That's a fact.

OGShocker
07-28-2005, 12:54 PM
RIGHT ON!
You do know Larry Flynt will NOT allow this thread to stay here. It will be in the PR Section before you know it. :D

Schiada76
07-28-2005, 01:06 PM
Only one problem with your post BW.
It's 100% FACTUAL
It's succinct.
Liberal scum cannot understand nor tolerate either. :D

BROADMINDED
07-28-2005, 01:08 PM
Well Said Warlock

Havasu Luvr
07-28-2005, 01:12 PM
Rob, OGShocker's sig says it all
http://www.theoldgeezers.org/heloshot.jpg

DCBob
07-28-2005, 01:19 PM
Only one problem with your post BW.
It's 100% FACTUAL
It's succinct.
Liberal scum cannot understand nor tolerate either. :D
It took me a minute, I had to look up succinct in Webster's :D

Michael Minegar
07-28-2005, 01:29 PM
Mr. Large Warlock, I really appreciate the post. I am a died in the wool conservative who most times struggle with the liberals around me. It takes thought, and the ability to communicate, to reach these so called progressives. I have cut and pasted it to a Word doc. and I will carry it in my large SUV so I will have it at my fingertips when being attcked by a whining Kennedy wannabe. Thanks Again

Schiada76
07-28-2005, 01:29 PM
It took me a minute, I had to look up succinct in Webster's :D
Had to throw that in for all the liberals that think we're just troglodytes. :rolleyes: :D

abraman1326
07-28-2005, 01:36 PM
Wow, very powerful post. I'm glad someone said it. If we could still give rep points, you'd get all I could give...
BRA

Big Warlock
07-28-2005, 02:06 PM
I apologize for the lack of review with regard to my spelling and grammar.
There is actually a purpose to this. Hopefully we will all see the light together!
And I encourage my liberal friends to post and ask questions. I love a great debate!
Rob :cool:

Big Warlock
07-28-2005, 02:09 PM
When the liberals start, I always ask them if they had joined the Kennedy Swim Team.................Glub, Glub, Glub.......... :yuk:

probablecause
07-28-2005, 02:11 PM
You will make no enemies here.