PDA

View Full Version : Smellsomemore this weekend???

Holland
07-28-2005, 07:56 PM
Thinking about breaking away for a day or so...
Anyone else up for a beer at the cove?

Ntwotrance
07-28-2005, 08:03 PM
Thinking about breaking away for a day or so...
Anyone else up for a beer at the cove?
cruzin out on sunday, but only for a few hours in the a.m.

Holland
07-28-2005, 08:27 PM
I think I am giong to shoot for Saturday... I guess I wont be able to let you merge at the 91 again... :D
Have fun on Sunday!

Kachina26
07-28-2005, 09:12 PM
Why? That's just plain gross! Silverwood is closer and cleaner. Not that I would go there either, just offering options for slumming. ;)
H-town OG!

revndave
07-28-2005, 09:15 PM
Why? That's just plain gross! Silverwood is closer and cleaner. Not that I would go there either, just offering options for slumming. ;)
H-town OG!
The lake is dirty and smelly.Stay away.

Kachina26
07-28-2005, 09:56 PM
The lake is dirty and smelly.Stay away.
Biggest, filthiest test tank ever! You can have it :D

Sportin' Wood
07-29-2005, 05:23 AM
Biggest, filthiest test tank ever! You can have it :D
Yep! Don't go near it or you are doomed!

Kachina26
07-29-2005, 05:53 AM
Wait a second... You hail from Hesperia? Nuff said...
Not for long my friend :D And I actually hail from down there ;)

ahhell
07-29-2005, 06:07 AM
Id go, but the wife wont go cuz you cant see your feet in 6 inches of water

NOTALENT
07-29-2005, 06:30 AM
I may attempt it again if I get this next problem I have that occured fixed. I really want it ready by next weekend for parker..but swimming it in to the trailer sucks!!! :rollside:

Riverkid
07-29-2005, 06:33 AM
All the heat has triggered the algae blooms again on the lake. It's real green again. Watch your a$$ on the ramps 'cause they are slimy as can be. I heard over the 4th a motorhome and several trucks went in from coming down the ramp too hot. Plunk!
If you don't have a 4 by, be real careful here. Still the only lake around with a high speed zone...

NOTALENT
07-29-2005, 06:36 AM
All the heat has triggered the algae blooms again on the lake. It's real green again. Watch your a$$ on the ramps 'cause they are slimy as can be. I heard over the 4th a motorhome and several trucks went in from coming down the ramp too hot. Plunk!
If you don't have a 4 by, be real careful here. Still the only lake around with a high speed zone...
it wasnt that bad...we launched at cranes. in our 2wd. it was just fine. The motorhome was launching jet skis haha..

Riverkid
07-29-2005, 06:37 AM
I've never launched over there. We use the LE Marina across from the new high school mostly. How do you like Cranes?

Sportin' Wood
07-29-2005, 06:39 AM
I've been hitting it Friday's after work. Its green but its still wet. A little thick so it kinda hurts when you crash. :D Its nice out there on a friday after noon pretty much have the place to ourselves. Gonna miss this friday, but I might hit it on Sat. or Sun. if I get all my yard work done. :lightsabe

Riverkid
07-29-2005, 06:46 AM
That's our normal dealio as well. Get 4ish guys together and go skiing til dusk out there on Fridays... No, nobody's getting sick from it, either... We're the guys in the Schiada OB running around the lake pinned trying to ditch the skier...

NOTALENT
07-29-2005, 06:47 AM
I've never launched over there. We use the LE Marina across from the new high school mostly. How do you like Cranes?
I like it..they have a small beach to dock and party. Not strict on rules at all. and Squeezing Spectras brother inlaw has a place there...nice spot.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-29-2005, 07:42 AM
Still the only lake around with a high speed zone...
Pretty sure the high speed zone is closed on the weekends. Friday is open, though.

HOOTER SLED-
07-29-2005, 08:21 AM
Hmmmmmmm????? :idea: :idea: Sunday???? I need to make some calls. :rollside:

Cole
07-29-2005, 08:28 AM
I have seen the water WAY more green than it is now!! :crossx:
We hade a great time last Saturday and the water is not that bad. Yes the algea is getting worse.....especially on the marina launch ramp, almost slipped on my ass when hooking up the pontoon..

reb939
07-29-2005, 08:34 AM
That's our normal dealio as well. Get 4ish guys together and go skiing til dusk out there on Fridays... No, nobody's getting sick from it, either... We're the guys in the Schiada OB running around the lake pinned trying to ditch the skier...
Hey Riverkid. Quit going to Elsinore and head out to Parker this weekend!!!
Your family can crash at out pad. Oh that will be cozy indeed. Your name implies that you go to the river but I never see you there.

Riverkid
07-29-2005, 08:50 AM
Hey Riverkid. Quit going to Elsinore and head out to Parker this weekend!!!
Your family can crash at out pad. Oh that will be cozy indeed. Your name implies that you go to the river but I never see you there.
Hey now, look at that, an invite! Holy Snikeys! Thanks much but we're making a boys run out to Vegas for the SCORE offroad night races @ Vegas Speedway. You can take my girls, but if they head over to do more shopping @ The Beach, it's all on YOU big baller!
Besides, I heard a rumor that Cyclone twin wacker of yours got gunsmoked by a turbo Schiada last weekend? Say it aint so! And no BS "I didn't have race gas in it, the ballast tank was full/empty, blah, blah, blah". :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

reb939
07-29-2005, 10:09 AM
Hey now, look at that, an invite! Holy Snikeys! Thanks much but we're making a boys run out to Vegas for the SCORE offroad night races @ Vegas Speedway. You can take my girls, but if they head over to do more shopping @ The Beach, it's all on YOU big baller!
Besides, I heard a rumor that Cyclone twin wacker of yours got gunsmoked by a turbo Schiada last weekend? Say it aint so! And no BS "I didn't have race gas in it, the ballast tank was full/empty, blah, blah, blah". :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Now that sucks. I give you an invite and I get turned down & smack talk about my driving skills. I'm not racing through debris fields after a rain storm. I can't hurt the boat, I have a limited budget because my main client took on a new contractor and work has slowed down as a result. So you see this is all your fault.

Sportin' Wood
07-29-2005, 10:14 AM
Might have seen you guys, We been running around in my buddies Blue shockwave with cheesy 80's stripes on it, or my cruiser. Ditto on trying to ditch the skier. every body got jacked up last trip trying to do stupid knee board tricks.
No one is sick over here YET! We'll see you nout there some time this season I'm sure. We'll keep it up till it gets too cold or the fish start floating.

riverroyal
07-29-2005, 10:16 AM
i know weve seen it,I just like ithttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/23712066motorhome_005.jpg

Sportin' Wood
07-29-2005, 10:18 AM
Hmmmmmmm????? :idea: :idea: Sunday???? I need to make some calls. :rollside:
We might be down? Going to Mohave next weekend, and CBBB after that.

WUTWZAT
07-29-2005, 10:26 AM
Sunday might be a good day to do some testing :2purples:

Sportin' Wood
07-29-2005, 10:32 AM
Sunday might be a good day to do some testing :2purples:
Of our livers? :D

Cole
07-29-2005, 10:39 AM
i know weve seen it,I just like ithttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/23712066motorhome_005.jpg
****HOLLY CRAP**** I didn't see it...that would have to be just "NASTY" in side after it was brought back up!!! :cry: :cry:

WUTWZAT
07-29-2005, 10:45 AM
Of our livers? :D
Tested and broken, Sippies, I mean notalents even spilled over, but we will still push it to the limit. :p
Sundays were made for blower motors, the whine of the belt the smell of the race fuel, doesn't that give ya wood? LOL
Jason

NOTALENT
07-29-2005, 10:46 AM
Tested and broken, Sippies, I mean notalents even spilled over, but we will still push it to the limit. :p
Sundays were made for blower motors, the whine of the belt the smell of the race fuel, doesn't that give ya wood? LOL
Jason
hey focker...you drink that much..and then talk.. :hammer2:

Riverkid
07-29-2005, 08:11 PM
Now that sucks. I give you an invite and I get turned down & smack talk about my driving skills. I'm not racing through debris fields after a rain storm. I can't hurt the boat, I have a limited budget because my main client took on a new contractor and work has slowed down as a result. So you see this is all your fault.
I don't get it? We stop by. Give you movies of your prime self in action, invite you skiing, and this is the result? We DID enjoy a couple hours skiing at Canyon Lake before we left for Vegas... You turned us down cold. Something about work? What's that all about? You build 'em, I finish 'em, you know how we do it! Note to self. handle the landscape :D
Thanks for the invite. Sorry Jeff's Schiada is so damn fast...

shueman
07-29-2005, 08:56 PM
That West Marine ramp was green slime last few trips out....too bad for the RV....
We'll be out if we don't take a run to Needles or Blythe instead...look for the POS Yami....
http://yamahajetboaters.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10061/Havi-080501.jpg http://yamahajetboaters.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10061/thumb_RearDeck1.JPG