PDA

View Full Version : Horse F-er Dies In Washington State

Hallett19
07-28-2005, 09:25 PM
I was listening to Lykis today and heard that a dude died of a punctured colon after letting a horse do him...... :eek:
Tom was trying to find the dudes name, it was pretty funny actually, people were saying he is gay, other's didnt, what it came down to was that people die of random accidents every day but for some reason, and their names always are made public but for some reason or another, the papers and news stations would not give up his name.
Also, did you know its legal to have sex with animals in Washington state ??? :wink: SWEET!!!

wsuwrhr
07-28-2005, 09:26 PM
I was listening to Lykis today and heard that a dude died of a punctured colon after letting a horse do him...... :eek:
Tom was trying to find the dudes name, it was pretty funny actually, people were saying he is gay, other's didnt, what it came down to was that people die of random accidents every day but for some reason, the papers and news stations would not give up his name. Also, did you know its legal to have sex with animals in Washington state ??? :wink: SWEET!!!
Are you planning on moving?
Tom said he knew the guys name but couldn't get confirmation to ait it YET. But he said he would when he got proof.
Tom is my hero.
Brian

wsuwrhr
07-28-2005, 09:30 PM
A caller who said to be close to the story, said that the sik dead fuk is a bigwig exec.
Don't know if it was true or not.
Brian

wildbillg
07-28-2005, 09:32 PM
That must be where Frenchie moved to!! ! ! !
The truth FINALY! !!
Good luck in Washington FRENCHIE! ! !

Hallett19
07-28-2005, 09:34 PM
Yeah, that was funny when he said if it was a political figure, he would have leaked the name they had not yet confirmed :D
Then someone said it was a big ceo guy, then the name they checked was some random who worked for a big corp...
To me, I could give a rats ass what his name is, what is really wrong here is the fact that he let a horse F him... but that is just me

Hallett19
07-28-2005, 09:34 PM
That must be where Frenchie moved to!! ! ! !
The truth FINALY! !!
Good luck in Washington FRENCHIE! ! !
I LOVE IT !!!!! :D

wsuwrhr
07-28-2005, 10:10 PM
To me, I could give a rats ass what his name is, what is really wrong here is the fact that he let a horse F him... but that is just me
Yes sir

78Eliminator
07-28-2005, 10:33 PM
he let a horse F him... but that is just me
So you're saying YOU let a horse F you? :rollside:

rivergoer
07-29-2005, 01:58 AM
thats wrong...wtf stitches man!!!!!!yuk :yuk:

Forkin' Crazy
07-29-2005, 04:38 AM
Me too. One way path here.... WTF is wrong with people??? :(

MagicMtnDan
07-29-2005, 05:04 AM
One might be tempted to ask a couple of questions (like: How can a horse cock fit in his arse and how did he position himself to even attempt that "event?") but it's so sick that I can't bear to think about it anymore.
I will admit to thinking about Frenchie when I read this thread.
PS: greetings from Osaka, Japan (Ohayo-gozaimas!)

ptboat
07-29-2005, 05:30 AM
The question is. Why would a horse want to F an ugly creature as human ? Unless that guy got the horse drunk. You know, people including animal seem to do stupid thing when being drunk. :D

lucky
07-29-2005, 06:03 AM
i guess the guy was really into horses :idea: or vice vera :idea:

Hallett19
07-29-2005, 09:21 AM
One might be tempted to ask a couple of questions (like: How can a horse cock fit in his arse and how did he position himself to even attempt that "event?") but it's so sick that I can't bear to think about it anymore.
I will admit to thinking about Frenchie when I read this thread.
PS: greetings from Osaka, Japan (Ohayo-gozaimas!)
Ever go on www.bangedup.com, that might answer your first question.
PS: Hows the weather ? :D

Hallett19
07-29-2005, 09:22 AM
So you're saying YOU let a horse F you? :rollside:
NOOO!!! But I know a guy who did.......

ReekoJames
07-29-2005, 09:26 AM
I bet you've taken it a few times yourself butt head! :mad:

Starloans
07-29-2005, 09:32 AM
Yeah, that was funny when he said if it was a political figure, he would have leaked the name they had not yet confirmed :D
Then someone said it was a big ceo guy, then the name they checked was some random who worked for a big corp...
Would it be ok if it wasn't a horse?????? :)
I'm sorry, but nothing goes in my butt. My asshole is "exit only" :eek: :2purples: :D

ratso
07-29-2005, 09:45 AM
...that poor horse is gonna be traumatized for life...

topless
07-29-2005, 09:47 AM
NOOO!!! But I know a guy who did.......You need new friends! :messedup:

Boozer
07-29-2005, 09:50 AM
Found This Story Here (http://www.pervscan.com/2005/07/20/man-dies-after-sex-with-horse/)
Man Dies after Sex with Horse
» From the Bestiality Department
“King County sheriff’s detectives are investigating the owners of an Enumclaw-area farm after a Seattle man died from injuries sustained while having sex with a horse boarded on the property. Investigators first learned of the farm after the man died at Enumclaw Community Hospital July 2. The county Medical Examiner’s Office ruled that the death was accidental and the result of having sex with a horse. A surveillance camera picked up the license plate of the car that dropped the man off at the hospital, which led detectives to the farm and other people involved, said sheriff’s Sgt. John Urquhart. Deputies don’t believe a crime occurred because bestiality is not illegal in Washington state and the horse was uninjured, said Urquhart. But because investigators found chickens, goats and sheep on the property, they are looking into whether animal cruelty — which is a crime — was committed by having sex with these smaller, weaker animals, he said. The farm was talked about in Internet chat rooms as a destination for people looking to have sex with livestock, he said. ‘A significant number of people, we believe, have likely visited this farm,’ said Urquhart.” —Seattle Times (US)
(Thanks to Corin for the link.)
Enumclaw is a small town of about 10,000 people not too far from Seattle and Mount Rainier. Weirdly enough, the town was rocked by a previous bestiality story about a decade ago. A guy was sneaking onto a farm to have sex with pygmy goats, and the farmer ended up blasting him with a shotgun. The big question was whether or not to charge the farmer with any crime for the shooting, (There’s a copy of the news story on this old listserv archive.)
However, things must have changed in Enumclaw. Farmers used to shoot people for bestiality but now at least one farm seems to be offering up its animals for “unnatural congress.” The implication is that it’s sort of a dude ranch for zoophiles, where guys can pay a few dollars to go get their kicks with chickens, goats, sheep, horses. A follow-up article in the Seattle Times shows a picture of the farm and specifies that police found videotapes of men having sex with horses. Apparently there is also one of the deceased.
Just how did the man die, you ask? Well, he wasn’t kicked in the throat while trying to blow the horse. “We couldn’t believe what we were seeing,” a policeman said. “In the rare, rare case this happens, it’s the person doing the animal. I think that has led to the astonishment of all of the entities involved.” In other words, the man was the passive and the horse the active partner. Accordingly, the man died of acute peritonitis due to a perforation of the colon. This is an ugly way to go. Next time you want to get ****ed in the ass by a horse, consider this: “multisystem failure occurs rapidly. The loss of fluids into the peritoneal cavity and bowel leads to severe dehydration and electrolyte disturbances. The patient’s face becomes drawn into the masklike appearance typical of hippocratic facies, and death follows within days. Adult respiratory distress syndrome also develops rapidly. Kidney failure, liver failure, and disseminated intravascular coagulation follow. If the patient survives one or more of these syndromes, starvation becomes another important consideration.” It can’t be worth the risk, can it?
Posted on July 20th, 2005 at 11:04 pm

termiteguy
07-29-2005, 10:13 AM
Found This Story Here (http://www.pervscan.com/2005/07/20/man-dies-after-sex-with-horse/)
Man Dies after Sex with Horse
» From the Bestiality Department
“King County sheriff’s detectives are investigating the owners of an Enumclaw-area farm after a Seattle man died from injuries sustained while having sex with a horse boarded on the property. Investigators first learned of the farm after the man died at Enumclaw Community Hospital July 2. The county Medical Examiner’s Office ruled that the death was accidental and the result of having sex with a horse. A surveillance camera picked up the license plate of the car that dropped the man off at the hospital, which led detectives to the farm and other people involved, said sheriff’s Sgt. John Urquhart. Deputies don’t believe a crime occurred because bestiality is not illegal in Washington state and the horse was uninjured, said Urquhart. But because investigators found chickens, goats and sheep on the property, they are looking into whether animal cruelty — which is a crime — was committed by having sex with these smaller, weaker animals, he said. The farm was talked about in Internet chat rooms as a destination for people looking to have sex with livestock, he said. ‘A significant number of people, we believe, have likely visited this farm,’ said Urquhart.” —Seattle Times (US)
(Thanks to Corin for the link.)
Enumclaw is a small town of about 10,000 people not too far from Seattle and Mount Rainier. Weirdly enough, the town was rocked by a previous bestiality story about a decade ago. A guy was sneaking onto a farm to have sex with pygmy goats, and the farmer ended up blasting him with a shotgun. The big question was whether or not to charge the farmer with any crime for the shooting, (There’s a copy of the news story on this old listserv archive.)
However, things must have changed in Enumclaw. Farmers used to shoot people for bestiality but now at least one farm seems to be offering up its animals for “unnatural congress.” The implication is that it’s sort of a dude ranch for zoophiles, where guys can pay a few dollars to go get their kicks with chickens, goats, sheep, horses. A follow-up article in the Seattle Times shows a picture of the farm and specifies that police found videotapes of men having sex with horses. Apparently there is also one of the deceased.
Just how did the man die, you ask? Well, he wasn’t kicked in the throat while trying to blow the horse. “We couldn’t believe what we were seeing,” a policeman said. “In the rare, rare case this happens, it’s the person doing the animal. I think that has led to the astonishment of all of the entities involved.” In other words, the man was the passive and the horse the active partner. Accordingly, the man died of acute peritonitis due to a perforation of the colon. This is an ugly way to go. Next time you want to get ****ed in the ass by a horse, consider this: “multisystem failure occurs rapidly. The loss of fluids into the peritoneal cavity and bowel leads to severe dehydration and electrolyte disturbances. The patient’s face becomes drawn into the masklike appearance typical of hippocratic facies, and death follows within days. Adult respiratory distress syndrome also develops rapidly. Kidney failure, liver failure, and disseminated intravascular coagulation follow. If the patient survives one or more of these syndromes, starvation becomes another important consideration.” It can’t be worth the risk, can it?
Posted on July 20th, 2005 at 11:04 pm
wow that just wrong

Hallett19
07-29-2005, 03:00 PM
You need new friends! :messedup:
I could have told you that :cool: