PDA

View Full Version : deep creek

meaniam
07-29-2005, 10:52 AM
off to deep creek Running Springs i go.

Water Romper
07-29-2005, 10:58 AM
Watch for rain…
Was in Holcombe Valley last week and rained 2-3 inched an hour..off road was fun though… :D

Boatcop
07-29-2005, 02:05 PM
Haven't been to Deep Creek since the '60s.
We used to sneak away from the Boy Scout Camp near-by and hit the creek. We hung out by the waterfall with the deep pool underneath it and the rock slide above.
I'd have though it was somebody's back yard by now.

Midlife Advantage
07-29-2005, 02:07 PM
Great place for skinny dippin, lots of mtn chicks with hairy armpits there! :jawdrop:

Water Romper
07-29-2005, 03:35 PM
Actually….I am confused… :confused:
I thought “Deep Creek” was over by Lake Arrowhead, turn east on the dirt road by Papoose lake…
Or am I way off base???

WYRD
07-29-2005, 03:37 PM
I so love that place I got a little bit of life learnin by one of those hairy pit chicks there :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

ahhell
07-29-2005, 04:10 PM
last i heard deep creek was full of trash and tweekers! our local fire explorer group is scheduled to do a clean up hike up the soon.

BajaMike
07-29-2005, 05:01 PM
I so love that place I got a little bit of life learnin by one of those hairy pit chicks there :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
There's probably about a thousand "Deep Creeks"....
:idea: :D :confused:

meaniam
07-29-2005, 05:28 PM
Haven't been to Deep Creek since the '60s.
We used to sneak away from the Boy Scout Camp near-by and hit the creek. We hung out by the waterfall with the deep pool underneath it and the rock slide above.
I'd have though it was somebody's back yard by now.
man i would love to find the rock slide. we have a rope swing caple of getting you up, about 25 ft or so. and the rocks top is about 30ft jump. you go way down. but i did find a ledge today

meaniam
07-29-2005, 05:30 PM
Great place for skinny dippin, lots of mtn chicks with hairy armpits there! :jawdrop:
ceder glen is the skinny dipping deep creek.in arrowhead. hot pools with a tunnel going to cold water. nice place but i heard its washed out. snow valley lake. very private good for skinny dipping

meaniam
07-29-2005, 05:32 PM
Actually….I am confused… :confused:
I thought “Deep Creek” was over by Lake Arrowhead, turn east on the dirt road by Papoose lake…
Or am I way off base???
that is the skin dipping one. same creek i heard its washed out bad. i may check innto it. deep creek starts in big bear and goes thru arrowhead to hisperia

meaniam
07-29-2005, 05:55 PM
hell im going there all weekend and of course snow valley lake

Redneck
07-29-2005, 08:13 PM
you can go in from bowen ranch still and hike down to the hot springs alot of fun but watch out for snakes

meaniam
07-29-2005, 08:18 PM
you can go in from bowen ranch still and hike down to the hot springs alot of fun but watch out for snakes
where is that? is that if your coming from the high desert hwy 173.

Redneck
07-29-2005, 08:21 PM
where is that? is that if your coming from the high desert hwy 173.
you take central from apple valley til it ends turn right cant think of the road and take it to bowen ranch road then take it till it ends a hippy guy will come out to meet you and ask you to pay a couple of dollars to park. He lives off people parking on his land but it is worth it because he makes sure everyone leaves safely at night and if you dont come out he goes down to make sure your alright let me know one day we can hook up love to hike down there.

Water Romper
07-29-2005, 09:42 PM
So it appears there are several “Deep Creeks” …
They all sound pretty damn cool… :cool:
After the weekend, Re-Post and give us the (4x4) Hot Boat up date….
Me,. I did the “Gold Country” last weekend.
Now it’s Pala, in Temecula…. :wink:

meaniam
07-29-2005, 10:03 PM
there is also deep creek that you do off roading and rock crawling. bad ass jeeps and others.also the same creek diffrent spot though

meaniam
07-29-2005, 10:05 PM
you take central from apple valley til it ends turn right cant think of the road and take it to bowen ranch road then take it till it ends a hippy guy will come out to meet you and ask you to pay a couple of dollars to park. He lives off people parking on his land but it is worth it because he makes sure everyone leaves safely at night and if you dont come out he goes down to make sure your alright let me know one day we can hook up love to hike down there.
it would be cool to hang with you but im not sure about the one in the high desert. take 173 or 189 into arrowhead check it out

Water Romper
07-29-2005, 10:11 PM
Ohh you guys are killing me… :sqeyes:
This is a “boating” site… :rolleyes:
Screw-it…
So, what do you guys think, Where is the real” Deep Creek” ???
Crestline? Hesperia? Arrowhead? :idea:
Regardless. sounds totally bitchen.. :D :D :D

WYRD
07-30-2005, 05:41 AM
you take central from apple valley til it ends turn right cant think of the road and take it to bowen ranch road then take it till it ends a hippy guy will come out to meet you and ask you to pay a couple of dollars to park. He lives off people parking on his land but it is worth it because he makes sure everyone leaves safely at night and if you dont come out he goes down to make sure your alright let me know one day we can hook up love, to hike down there.
This sounds a little bit GAY :supp: :idea:

Kachina26
07-30-2005, 05:49 AM
Who said punctuation isn't that important?

Redneck
07-30-2005, 06:30 AM
and this is coming from you huh only you would take it as gay

WYRD
07-30-2005, 06:31 AM
and this is coming from you huh only you would take it as gay
Morning Sunshine :D :D

Redneck
07-30-2005, 06:35 AM
Morning Sunshine :D :D
your to funny

Havasu Luvr
07-30-2005, 06:38 AM
Take Bear Vlly Rd east to Central (right/south) to Ocotilla Rd (first left/east just past the top of the hill) to Bowen Ranch Rd (right/south)

Redneck
07-30-2005, 06:42 AM
Take Bear Vlly Rd east to Central (right/south) to Ocotilla Rd (first left/east just past the top of the hill) to Bowen Ranch Rd (right/south)
thanks couldnt remember that road

Midlife Advantage
07-30-2005, 06:47 AM
WYRD, you kill me :D
Deep Creek stretches from somewhere above Running Springs all the way down to a spillway near Hesperia. tons of pools, playgrounds and hot springs along the way :notam: