PDA

View Full Version : This is giving me a headache!!!!!!!!!!

ratso
07-29-2005, 04:41 PM
Okay, what is the connection between E4L, Foxy99, WYRD, Ken's Wife, etc???
Okay, Ken's wife has the same hat on as some of the pics of Foxy. Are they one in the same person? Is WYRD dating Foxy... or Ken's wife??? How does E4L fit in to all this? Are there two pink hats out there or do Foxy and Ken's wife share it??? Sorry but this has been driving my nuts for weeks. AAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! !!!! :hammer2:
The Scubas, Kilrtoys, Vees, Restless, and all the others I figured out a long time ago, but these have me stumped. :confused:
Can somebody help me out?

73kona455
07-29-2005, 05:26 PM
Okay, Ken's wife has the same hat on as some of the pics of Foxy. Are they one in the same person? Is WYRD dating Foxy... or Ken's wife??? How does E4L fit in to all this? Are there two pink hats out there or do Foxy and Ken's wife share it??? Sorry but this has been driving my nuts for weeks. AAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! !!!! :hammer2:
The Scubas, Kilrtoys, Vees, Restless, and all the others I figured out a long time ago, but these have me stumped. :confused:
yes to all of the above..... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
hell i dont have a clue...lol :wink: :wink:

djunkie
07-29-2005, 05:35 PM
Is it anything like when you go away for a week and miss all your soaps Ratso? When you come home you can't figure out where they left off. Just curious cause I don't watch them. :D

Mrs.Racer277
07-29-2005, 05:46 PM
Ok try to follow here............................................
Couple 1 WYRD and "KensWife"
Couple 2 E4L and Foxy99
I have seen Kenswife in her pink hat and no Foxy99 was not under it at the
same time. So not the same person. Not sure if they share the hat.
I hope this helps. :wink: :wink:

H20 Party Starter
07-29-2005, 05:52 PM
LOL ratso... Me too!
So if WYRD isn't named Ken......???? :hammerhea Who's this dude Ken who's wife is cheating on him w/ WYRD?
And as the prop turns, so do the days of our ***boat lives :confused:

H20 Party Starter
07-29-2005, 05:55 PM
Oh yeah...
h20<- been lurking but haven't posted much in the last year
WYRD- we need to meet up at the river to let our pups play, check out this thread http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53290&highlight=h20+weiner
our pup is just over a year now :D

ratso
07-29-2005, 05:57 PM
LOL ratso... Me too!
So if WYRD isn't named Ken......???? :hammerhea Who's this dude Ken who's wife is cheating on him w/ WYRD?
WYRD isn't Ken? :squiggle:

ratso
07-29-2005, 05:57 PM
Oh yeah...
WYRD- we need to meet up at the river to let our pups play, check out this thread http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53290&highlight=h20+weiner
I was gonna ask where you been...

Mrs.Racer277
07-29-2005, 06:01 PM
I tried!!!! :mix: ;)

djunkie
07-29-2005, 06:03 PM
LOL ratso... Me too!
Kens wife is named Barbara. They call her Barbie. Hence the Kens wife. :D

ratso
07-29-2005, 06:06 PM
Then who the EFFFFFF is Ken????
BTW... thanks mrs Racer...

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
07-29-2005, 06:44 PM
Then who the EFFFFFF is Ken????
BTW... thanks mrs Racer...
O MY GOODNESS...........................
Ken is "BARBI'S" boy friend!!! Compliments of MATTEL!!!!!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOO !!! :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
07-29-2005, 06:45 PM
She did'nt want to put her name as Barbi since we have one so she called herself " KEN'S WIFE "

ratso
07-29-2005, 07:04 PM
Barbi has a boyfriend? We're talking about "Paralegal Barbi?"

cxr133
07-29-2005, 07:07 PM
HELLO..............
a little girl ask her dad for a barbie doll w/ a g.i. joe man
the dad goes but barbie comes with ken
the little girl says:
Barbie fakes it with Ken
She comes with G.I. Joe

H20 Party Starter
07-29-2005, 07:08 PM
Kens wife is named Barbara. They call her Barbie. Hence the Kens wife. :D
OH.... I get it now :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
07-29-2005, 07:09 PM
Barbi has a boyfriend? We're talking about "Paralegal Barbi?"
O MY you are a lost cause!!!!!! LOL :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
07-29-2005, 07:09 PM
HELLO..............
a little girl ask her dad for a barbie doll w/ a g.i. joe man
the dad goes but barbie comes with ken
the little girl says:
Barbie fakes it with Ken
She comes with G.I. Joe
LOL, that was cute :D

Mrs.Racer277
07-29-2005, 07:10 PM
O MY you are a lost cause!!!!!! LOL :D
Sorry Mrs.HS I should have warned you! :D :rolleyes: :D

H20 Party Starter
07-29-2005, 07:10 PM
I was gonna ask where you been...
I've been Working :( :(
How ya been Ratso? Haven't talked to you in awhile.....you must be on wife #31 or so by now huh? :D

ratso
07-29-2005, 07:12 PM
I've been Working :( :(
How ya been Ratso? Haven't talked to you in awhile.....you must be on wife #31 or so by now huh? :D
I gave up after #5... this is more fun. :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
07-29-2005, 07:13 PM
Sorry Mrs.HS I should have warned you! :D :rolleyes: :D
Well at least I tried!!!! The boy needs some schooling!!! LOL :D

ratso
07-29-2005, 07:15 PM
Well at least I tried!!!! The boy needs some schooling!!! LOL :D
Hey. I'm trying... :rolleyes: :D

Mrs.Racer277
07-29-2005, 07:17 PM
Hey. I'm trying... :rolleyes: :D
We can see that. :rollside: :rolleyes: :)

ratso
07-29-2005, 07:24 PM
So, does Barbi's boyfriend post here? This is the same Barbi that was upset with Foxy awhile back?

Mrs.Racer277
07-29-2005, 07:28 PM
So, does Barbi's boyfriend post here? This is the same Barbi that was upset with Foxy awhile back?
Barbigirl does not have A boyfriend. And yes I think she is one in the same. :D

SummitKarl
07-29-2005, 07:33 PM
this should help
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734cheating.jpg
now does it make more sence

ratso
07-29-2005, 07:34 PM
Barbigirl does not have A boyfriend. And yes I think she is one in the same. :D
That's what I was thinking...
One last thing... that was WYRD and E4L that just bought a house wasn't it?
I just wanted to get all that straight, because for the life of me, I couldn't figure out who was who...
Thanks... ;)

ratso
07-29-2005, 07:35 PM
this should help
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734cheating.jpg
now does it make more sence
Frenchie is in on it too??? :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
07-29-2005, 07:36 PM
That's what I was thinking...
One last thing... that was WYRD and E4L that just bought a house wasn't it?
I just wanted to get all that straight, because for the life of me, I couldn't figure out who was who...
Thanks... ;)
That was an inside joke. No house was bought. But at one time they were looking at property in Havi.
Ok are we all straight on this now????? Dang I may have confussed myself. :) :messedup: :wink:

ratso
07-29-2005, 07:38 PM
That was an inside joke. No house was bought. But at one time they were looking at property in Havi.
Ok are we all straight on this now????? Dang I may have confussed myself. :) :messedup: :wink:
Got it now... Thanks! :D

Mrs.Racer277
07-29-2005, 07:42 PM
Got it now... Thanks! :D
Thank goodness. :rolleyes: :rollside: Now I will be able to sleep tonight. HEHEHE :) :) :)

riverbound
07-30-2005, 05:04 AM
Noneof you are 100% right...but its fun watching you trying to figure it out :D

NOTALENT
07-30-2005, 05:09 AM
its to early for this shit...ur starting to make my head hurt!!! :( :D

riverbound
07-30-2005, 05:14 AM
its to early for this shit...ur starting to make my head hurt!!! :( :D
Your head hurt too??? :(

NOTALENT
07-30-2005, 05:15 AM
Your head hurt too??? :(
haha...from trying to figure this out...but I only had 1 and 3/4 of a beer last night... :jawdrop: :D

riverbound
07-30-2005, 05:17 AM
haha...from trying to figure this out...but I only had 1 and 3/4 of a beer last night... :jawdrop: :D
Ohhhh.. I had quite a few more.. :frown: Looks like Another trip to the liquor store....some hair if the dog and a couple energy drinks should put me back on track :D

NOTALENT
07-30-2005, 05:23 AM
Ohhhh.. I had quite a few more.. :frown: Looks like Another trip to the liquor store....some hair if the dog and a couple energy drinks should put me back on track :D
haha..yeah I know...I was just testing my will power last night..I knew there was going to be alot of pressure so it was the perfect time... :jawdrop: :hammerhea haha..if you really want to wake up got to a nutrition store..and get an energy drink called "Redline" this will pick u up and then some...and I advise you...Only drink half a can...I think there only 8oz.
You better start training...because next weekend...is going to be insane!! :2purples:

riverbound
07-30-2005, 05:26 AM
haha..yeah I know...I was just testing my will power last night..I knew there was going to be alot of pressure so it was the perfect time... :jawdrop: :hammerhea haha..if you really want to wake up got to a nutrition store..and get an energy drink called "Redline" this will pick u up and then some...and I advise you...Only drink half a can...I think there only 8oz.
You better start training...because next weekend...is going to be insane!! :2purples:
I will have to try it..
Start training?? I never stop. I'm like a professional :D

riverbound
07-30-2005, 05:27 AM
Oh and if you puke in my house I will not be happy...sippy cup :D

NOTALENT
07-30-2005, 05:29 AM
Oh and if you puke in my house I will not be happy...sippy cup :D
haha..im not going to take it that far...I was just thinking get buzzed and then sip on the same beer all night.....and play the drunk role!! :eek: :D
Professional Drinker....haha..where do I sign up!!! :cool: and whats the pay.
and dude...its chuggy cup now!!! :crossx:

riverbound
07-30-2005, 05:34 AM
haha..im not going to take it that far...I was just thinking get buzzed and then sip on the same beer all night.....and play the drunk role!! :eek: :D
Professional Drinker....haha..where do I sign up!!! :cool: and whats the pay.
and dude...its chuggy cup now!!! :crossx:
Oh...the old. walk around with the same beer all night routine ;)
Pro. drinker...the pay is nothing we do it for bragging rights :D
Ok... I will call you chuggy cup ;)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-30-2005, 05:40 AM
I think sippy cup is better. My .02
At least till he learns to hold his liquor. ;)

NOTALENT
07-30-2005, 05:44 AM
Oh...the old. walk around with the same beer all night routine ;)
Pro. drinker...the pay is nothing we do it for bragging rights :D
Ok... I will call you chuggy cup ;)
hehe...yup..im quite a good actor... ;) cant you tell by those pics...bet you thought they were real... :D
whohooo im moving up in this game. :D

riverbound
07-30-2005, 05:47 AM
LMAO...isnt that the truth

WYRD
07-30-2005, 05:49 AM
Now I am confused who am I dating and who am I making out with :confused: :confused: UGGGGGG Damn you Ratso I was doing just fine until this thread :hammer2: :D

riverbound
07-30-2005, 05:49 AM
hehe...yup..im quite a good actor... ;) cant you tell by those pics...bet you thought they were real... :D
whohooo im moving up in this game. :D
Yep....cant believe everything you see on the internet :wink:

riverbound
07-30-2005, 05:50 AM
Now I am confused who am I dating and who am I making out with :confused: :confused: UGGGGGG Damn you Ratso I was doing just fine until this thread :hammer2: :D
:D :D

NOTALENT
07-30-2005, 05:52 AM
yeah..but me no sippy... :D

WYRD
07-30-2005, 06:01 AM
Ok I am gonna try to explain this one just for you Ratso...........
I am dating *Ken's Wife* (when Ken isn't looking) but when G.I. Joe gets back from war I need to back off and go back to seeing Foxy99 (which I make out with and E4L doesn't know about (at least until he reads this thread)) I am also Dating Barbie (which is usually the same person as *Ken's Wife* its code so Ken doesn't find out) Sometimes I get to make out with Barbra on the side but I am finding it harder and harder to squeeze her in to the mix. BarbiGrl not Barbie is the one that was mad at Foxy a while back but that is all cleared up now. E4L was dating Foxy for awhile but then he started seeing Heather but that was all before him and Riverbound found a love connection between eachother. Escrow closing was never a house but rather ownership papers for my girlfriend, which one you will have to figure that out on your own. We are looking for a place in Havasu but that has nothing to do with the twisted love sagga you see here(well except we need a bedroom with a private entrance for Riverbound and E4L) So I hope this clears things up for you but if you ever see E4L, Riverbound, Ken, GI Joe, Rob, Bill, or anybody else looking for the infamous RIVERDADDY please don't tell them I am dating any of the above.........................Thanks
WYRD ;)
Oh and I am also secertely in love with Dia and Tina but lets keep that between eachother :D

NOTALENT
07-30-2005, 06:11 AM
I am dating *Ken's Wife* (when Ken isn't looking) but when G.I. Joe gets back from war I need to back off and go back to seeing Foxy99 (which I make out with and E4L doesn't know about (at least until he reads this thread)) I am also Dating Barbie (which is usually the same person as *Ken's Wife* its code so Ken doesn't find out) Sometimes I get to make out with Barbra on the side but I am finding it harder and harder to squeeze her in to the mix. BarbiGrl not Barbie is the one that was mad at Foxy a while back but that is all cleared up now. E4L was dating Foxy for awhile but then he started seeing Heather but that was all before him and Riverbound found a love connection between eachother. Escrow closing was never a house but rather ownership papers for my girlfriend, which one you will have to figure that out on your own. We are looking for a place in Havasu but that has nothing to do with the twisted love sagga you see here(well except we need a bedroom with a private entrance for Riverbound and E4L) So I hope this clears things up for you but if you ever see E4L, Riverbound, Ken, GI Joe, Rob, Bill, or anybody else looking for the infamous RIVERDADDY please don't tell them I am dating any of the above.........................Thanks
WYRD ;)
Oh and I am also secertely in love with Dia and Tina but lets keep that between eachother :D
Dude, you have way to much time on your hands... :D

riverbound
07-30-2005, 06:12 AM
WYRD ;)
Now its all crystal clear....but still not 100% accurate :wink:

NOTALENT
07-30-2005, 06:18 AM
Now its all crystal clear....but still not 100% accurate :wink:
hmmm....I think I got this one...but im not sure if I can expose it... :D

riverbound
07-30-2005, 06:19 AM
hmmm....I think I got this one...but im not sure if I can expose it... :D
NOPE :cool:

NOTALENT
07-30-2005, 06:20 AM
NOPE :cool:
haha..ok I will keep it to myself..... ;)

riverbound
07-30-2005, 06:23 AM
haha..ok I will keep it to myself..... ;)
I have no idea what you are talking about ;)

NOTALENT
07-30-2005, 06:31 AM
I have no idea what you are talking about ;)
me niether...im still drunk... :hammerhea

riverbound
07-30-2005, 06:33 AM
me niether...im still drunk... :hammerhea
So am I, I realized it drving here this morning :frown:

NOTALENT
07-30-2005, 06:37 AM
So am I, I realized it drving here this morning :frown:
ouch...sorry to hear that...thats some drive to realize ur still buzzed... :D

Redneck
07-30-2005, 06:39 AM
Oh yeah...
his dog is gay

riverbound
07-30-2005, 06:39 AM
ouch...sorry to hear that...thats some drive to realize ur still buzzed... :D
Ouch.....Thats my head :(

Mrs.Racer277
07-30-2005, 06:40 AM
Noneof you are 100% right...but its fun watching you trying to figure it out :D
Where did I go wrong??? :confused: ;)

Redneck
07-30-2005, 06:41 AM
so what you are saying WYRD and EL4 are dating right or there getting married or something

riverbound
07-30-2005, 06:43 AM
Where did I go wrong??? :confused: ;)
WYRD pretty much summed it up (except the E4L and RB comments :frown:) ;)
You can figure out the rest :D

riverbound
07-30-2005, 06:44 AM
so what you are saying WYRD and EL4 are dating right or there getting married or something
Its begining to sound like that ;)

Miss Perfect
07-30-2005, 06:45 AM
No silly.... E4L is dating Riverbound and WYRD is dating Barbi, Ken's Wife and Barbra. Geez.... even I figured this one out! :D

riverbound
07-30-2005, 06:47 AM
No silly.... E4L is dating Riverbound and WYRD is dating Barbi, Ken's Wife and Barbra. Geez.... even I figured this one out! :D
Nope...you are wrong. E4L and I are NOT dating. But keep trying :D

WYRD
07-30-2005, 06:48 AM
Oh yeah...
Are you coming on to me :confused: :idea: J/K what a cute pup you have but my wiener is bigger then yours :D

WYRD
07-30-2005, 06:49 AM
BINGO ;)

Miss Perfect
07-30-2005, 06:50 AM
Nope...you are wrong. E4L and I are NOT dating. But keep trying :D
I know you're not :wink:

dicudmore
07-30-2005, 06:51 AM
BINGO ;)
ok Shane, you can't have all 3 so when one of the Barbara, Barbi or Ken's Wife is free send her over :D

Miss Perfect
07-30-2005, 06:53 AM
ok Shane, you can't have all 3 so when one of the Barbara, Barbi or Ken's Wife is free send her over :D
All I know is all 3 girls wear the same pink hat!

WYRD
07-30-2005, 06:53 AM
Hey Dan I have an Idea :idea: why don't you call her right now and wake her up to profess your love :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: I would like to see you dig out of that one :D

dicudmore
07-30-2005, 06:55 AM
Hey Dan I have an Idea :idea: why don't you call her right now and wake her up to profess your love :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: I would like to see you dig out of that one :D
please... I know better than to call my own girl this time of morning, and she lives with me... much less be stupid enough to call and wake YOUR girl up

riverbound
07-30-2005, 06:57 AM
BINGO ;)
:frown:

riverbound
07-30-2005, 07:00 AM
Man....one drunken prank goen wrong and I will never live it down :frown:

NOTALENT
07-30-2005, 07:01 AM
sure it will....next weekend...with all them chicks...something good is bound to happen...and linda and jason will have there cameras handy at all times...so make the best of it!!! :rollside:

Redneck
All I know is all 3 girls wear the same pink hat!
my wife has her own pink hat

WYRD
Not until someone else does something to TOP it :idea: :p

riverbound
07-30-2005, 07:03 AM
Not until someone else does something to TOP it :idea: :p
Where the Fock is Frenchie when you need him?? He was always doing something stupid. :hammer2:

riverbound
07-30-2005, 07:04 AM
sure it will....next weekend...with all them chicks...something good is bound to happen...and linda and jason will have there cameras handy at all times...so make the best of it!!! :rollside:
Next weekend LOTS of good stuff is bound to happen. :wink:

dicudmore
07-30-2005, 07:04 AM
Where the Fock is Frenchie when you need him?? He was always doing something stupid. :hammer2:
I would venture to guess he's headed for the river for the Shockwave regatta ;)

dicudmore
07-30-2005, 07:05 AM
WYRD go back a page and make sure you see post #74 :D

WYRD
07-30-2005, 07:07 AM
please... I know better than to call my own girl this time of morning, and she lives with me... much less be stupid enough to call and wake YOUR girl up
I knew you were an edumacated man :Dthat is like walking right in to a lions den :angry2:

Miss Perfect
07-30-2005, 07:08 AM
my wife has her own pink hat
Don't tell me WYRD is dating YOUR wife too? :D

dicudmore
07-30-2005, 07:09 AM
so long as he lets me keep my girl...her hat is white...and I think WYRD's 3 girls should be enough to keep him busy :D

WYRD
07-30-2005, 07:10 AM
I may have inavertenly(sp) made out with her a time or 10 (damn those pink hats) :D :D Sorry Ken :squiggle:

Redneck
no she has the hots for barbie

WYRD
who doesn't :confused: :devil:

Miss Perfect
Haha... don't we all :devil:

dicudmore
07-30-2005, 07:11 AM
who doesn't :confused: :devil:
question of the day right there :D

Redneck
07-30-2005, 07:12 AM
Haha... don't we all :devil:
now lets confuse you guys even more my name is Ken figure that out now

WYRD
07-30-2005, 07:13 AM
Damn it your not supposed to tell everyone :rollside:

Miss Perfect
07-30-2005, 07:15 AM
Hmmm..... now I'm confused again. Just when I thought I had it all figured out! :hammerhea

riverbound
07-30-2005, 07:57 AM
Hmmm..... now I'm confused again. Just when I thought I had it all figured out! :hammerhea
Its ok eventually you will figure it out :smile:

H20 Party Starter
07-30-2005, 07:57 AM
[QUOTE=WhosYoRiverDaddy]Are you coming on to me :confused:
Nope... It's just an elaborate ploy to get closer to Barbie ;)
Ps... my weenie is 12 pounds... Beat that! :D

ratso
07-30-2005, 08:04 AM
Can anyone get (or give) a straight answer around here? :idea: :hammer2: :D

WYRD
07-30-2005, 08:05 AM
[QUOTE=WhosYoRiverDaddy]Are you coming on to me :confused:
Nope... It's just an elaborate ploy to get closer to Barbie ;)
Ps... my weenie is 12 pounds... Beat that! :D
UMMMMMM I think you would def need help beating a 12 lb weenie but I just don't swing that way sorry :idea: :supp: And if your using me to get to Barbie, try again cause she doesn't even like me :D

WYRD
07-30-2005, 08:06 AM
Can anyone get (or give) a straight answer around here? :idea: :hammer2: :D
Still cant figure it out huh Ratso? Truth of the matter is I am trying to beat your record for EXWIVES :D

ratso
07-30-2005, 08:07 AM
Still cant figure it out huh Ratso? Truth of the matter is I am trying to beat your record for EXWIVES :D
You're in luck... I can't afford a 6th... :jawdrop: :D

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-30-2005, 08:55 AM
Okay!! Don't believe the hype!! LOL
I'll make it really easy for you babe.....
My name is Barbara, but I've been called Barbie since I was little.....when I signed onto the boards everyone would've been confused seeing as though there was Barbigrl already, so me being the smart a$$ I am I came up with *Ken's Wife* since theoretically they are married (the toys). I am not married. And I am dating WYRD!! BUT OGShocker is my day date and INSMan is my make out buddy (both customers of mine/inside joke)
E4L and Foxy are friends of mine and WYRD.......
DOES THIS HELP? Sorry for the confusion LOL

WYRD
07-30-2005, 08:57 AM
My name is Barbara, but I've been called Barbie since I was little.....when I signed onto the boards everyone would've been confused seeing as though there was Barbigrl already, so me being the smart a$$ I am I came up with *Ken's Wife* since theoretically they are married (the toys). I am not married. And I am dating WYRD!! BUT OGShocker is my day date and INSMan is my make out buddy (both customers of mine/inside joke)
Boy you sure know how to spoil a party..................wake up on the wrong side of the bed sweets :confused: :p

riverbound
07-30-2005, 08:59 AM
Now this thread is going to die. you have answered the questions. Now what will we do for the rest of the day ;)

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-30-2005, 08:59 AM
REALLY? *WINK*

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-30-2005, 09:01 AM
Now this thread is going to die. you have answered the questions. Now what will we do for the rest of the day ;)
Well I don't need all you guys havin heart attacks because of this.........I'm really not as bad as WYRD makes me out to be!! I'm really nice...... :devil:

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-30-2005, 09:02 AM
Boy you sure know how to spoil a party..................wake up on the wrong side of the bed sweets :confused: :p
DANG!!! Sorry.......didn't want everyone to be runnin around all corn*fused and such!!

riverbound
07-30-2005, 09:02 AM
I'm really not as bad as WYRD makes me out to be!! I'm really nice...... :devil:
I have heard that rumor ;)

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-30-2005, 09:04 AM
I have heard that rumor ;)
HEY HEY HEY!!! Like I said......DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!! lol

riverbound
07-30-2005, 09:04 AM
HEY HEY HEY!!! Like I said......DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!! lol
:rollside: :rollside:

Foxy99
07-30-2005, 09:05 AM
Yes Yes but you have forgetten.. Foxy has no pictures on here with a Pink Hat. The Pink Hat is Barbi (Kens Wife) Trade Mark!!! The pics that you would find of me - would be with them but never in the hat!

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-30-2005, 09:07 AM
Yes Yes but you have forgetten.. Foxy has no pictures on here with a Pink Hat. The Pink Hat is Barbi (Kens Wife) Trade Mark!!! The pics that you would find of me - would be with them but never in the hat!
TRUE!! Thanks for clearin that one up lover *WINK*

Foxy99
07-30-2005, 09:13 AM
TRUE!! Thanks for clearin that one up lover *WINK*
Yes and you did forget to mention me and E4L not together.. But Me and Kens Wife fool around when the boys are not looking :D But then at the same time I guess they do when we are not also??? :idea:

riverbound
07-30-2005, 09:17 AM
Yes and you did forget to mention me and E4L not together.. But Me and Kens Wife fool around when the boys are not looking :D But then at the same time I guess they do when we are not also??? :idea:
Was that another jab at me :devil:

Foxy99
07-30-2005, 09:18 AM
Was that another jab at me :devil:
I plead the fifth :rolleyes:

djunkie
07-30-2005, 09:19 AM
WYRD ;)
So who are you dating again? Your so gay. I actually thought you bought a house. :hammerhea :D

riverbound
07-30-2005, 09:19 AM
I plead the fifth :rolleyes:
:mad:

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-30-2005, 09:20 AM
So who are you dating again? Your so gay. I actually thought you bought a house. :hammerhea :D
Nope!! He got me instead *WINK*

HOOTER SLED-
07-30-2005, 09:20 AM
WYRD and E4L ----> couple of the year
Ken's Wife and Foxy ----> Man, I'd pay to see that. :D :D

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-30-2005, 09:21 AM
Okay so I didn't want to get all the boys excited about US girl SHHhhhhhhh LOL *KISSES*

WYRD
07-30-2005, 09:21 AM
I still get to watch quietly in the corner right :devil: :D

riverbound
07-30-2005, 09:22 AM
Ken's Wife and Foxy ----> Man, I'd pay to see that. :D :D
Who wouldn't??

Foxy99
07-30-2005, 09:22 AM
Okay so I didn't want to get all the boys excited about US girl SHHhhhhhhh LOL *KISSES*
Sh!t my bad.. I'll re pay you some how :p

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-30-2005, 09:23 AM
Sh!t my bad.. I'll re pay you some how :p
Ohhhh OKAY! Sexual favors are good!! LOL But only after you get better....

djunkie
Where do I fit in this equation? :D

WYRD
Not Gay here but there was that one time in college but hey SCREW YOU FOR JUDGING ME :D No house yet still looking the escrow was my ownership of Kens Wife ;) Which is more like a long term lease with option to buy :idea:

*!Ken's Wife!*
I still get to watch quietly in the corner right :devil: :D
Now you know dam well you are NOT qiet!!!

WYRD
Who wouldn't??
I don't have to :D

djunkie
07-30-2005, 09:24 AM
I have some nice pics of you. :idea: :D

riverbound
I don't have to :D
Focker

Foxy99
Now you know dam well you are NOT qiet!!!
Damn the last time I was blinded by the flashes :D

NOTALENT
ouch..thats a good one...lol.. :220v:

Foxy99
07-30-2005, 09:25 AM
I have some nice pics of you. :idea: :D
But not in a pink hat right??

djunkie
07-30-2005, 09:26 AM
I can chop one in there if need be. :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
07-30-2005, 09:39 AM
WYRD ;)
Thanks for clairfying shit :D :D

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-30-2005, 09:42 AM
:confused: So let me get this straight. Foxy and E4L? Whats the deal here?
There WERE dating......does that help?

ratso
07-30-2005, 09:47 AM
Great... for the past two months I always thought that was you in the pink hat, when in fact it was Barbie (Ken's Wife), who dates WYRD (not really named Ken)... :idea:

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-30-2005, 09:47 AM
Great... for the past two months I always thought that was you in the pink hat, when in fact it was Barbie (Ken's Wife), who dates WYRD (not really named Ken)... :idea:
DING DING DING!!!!

ratso
07-30-2005, 09:48 AM
DING DING DING!!!!
Hey, I might be slow.............. :boxingguy

Foxy99
07-30-2005, 09:48 AM
DING DING DING!!!!
Do you have a pic of both of us?? We need to throw one up for the record!

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-30-2005, 09:49 AM
I do but my photobucket isn't working :(

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-30-2005, 09:49 AM
Hey, I might be slow.............. :boxingguy
LOL
So you get it now?

ratso
07-30-2005, 09:52 AM
LOL
So you get it now?
Finally!!!!!!!!!! :squiggle:

ratso
07-30-2005, 09:53 AM
Yeah, it's nice to be able to put a name with a face... :wink:

Eliminator 4 Life
07-30-2005, 09:57 AM
Yeah, it's nice to be able to put a name with a face... :wink:
Well if you get out of waco texas and come to Havasu once in awhile you could put faces with names :mix:

WYRD
07-30-2005, 10:01 AM
Here is a better one for your viewing pleasure :idea:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/WhosYoRiverDaddy/HeatherandI.jpg
Dave keep the spunk off the screen please :devil:

Foxy99
07-30-2005, 10:03 AM
Much better :) :D

djunkie
God No not this one again!!! :burningm:
Would you like a more revealing one? :idea: :D

*!Ken's Wife!*
HEY Foxy that was right b4 we made out and the boys missed it!!! TWICE!!! LMAO Their loss!!

Foxy99
07-30-2005, 10:05 AM
HEY Foxy that was right b4 we made out and the boys missed it!!! TWICE!!! LMAO Their loss!!
OOh Yess it was - And for the record I've been under the hat at the same time :eek:

djunkie
07-30-2005, 10:05 AM
Is this one better for you Foxy? :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/67492636op6c_013.jpg

Restless22
07-30-2005, 10:06 AM
Im glad im not in that cluster ****. :messedup: :D
Sup Ratso...

*!Ken's Wife!*
OOh Yess it was - And for the record I've been under the hat at the same time :eek:
LOL

WYRD
I was there and in living color :idea: :devil: I still rub it out to that OHHHHH SHITTTT was that out loud :idea: :p

Foxy99
Dude in all of your pictures I look VERY intoxicated.. :)

WYRD
07-30-2005, 10:07 AM
Yes thank you for that :p :p

WYRD
07-30-2005, 10:08 AM
CAUSE YOU ARE................oh btw I heard you were the secertary of something and Barbie was the president what club was that again :confused:

Redneck
07-30-2005, 10:08 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2657July_4th_2005_045.jpg
think i like this one
I remember having this dream

djunkie
07-30-2005, 10:09 AM
:D :D

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-30-2005, 10:10 AM
CAUSE YOU ARE................oh btw I heard you were the secertary of something and Barbie was the president what club was that again :confused:
SHUT UP SHANE!!! You love me anyway right!? Thank God you're a butt man!!

djunkie
07-30-2005, 10:11 AM
SHUT UP SHANE!!! You love me anyway right!? Thank God you're a butt man!!
Hey I think My girl could join that club too. :rollside: :rollside:

WYRD
07-30-2005, 10:11 AM
SHUT UP SHANE!!! You love me anyway right!? Thank God you're a butt man!!Yes, Yes I do Love you :D

WYRD
07-30-2005, 10:12 AM
I think I am gonna need proof :idea: :D

djunkie
07-30-2005, 10:12 AM
I think I am gonna need proof :idea: :D
I think those pics would be "Too Hot For ***boat" :D

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-30-2005, 10:22 AM
Okay she'll be treasurer then!! I'm president Foxy is vice pres and Mrs. CharityCase is secretary....

Redneck
07-30-2005, 10:25 AM
Okay she'll be treasurer then!! I'm president Foxy is vice pres and Mrs. CharityCase is secretary....
dont know wht kind of club it is but i want to join

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-30-2005, 10:28 AM
dont know wht kind of club it is but i want to join
You're not allowed!! Women only!! It's the I.B.T.C.

Redneck
07-30-2005, 10:29 AM
You're not allowed!! Women only!! It's the I.B.T.C.
ill wear a wig plsssssssss dont you guys need a photographer for all your outings

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-30-2005, 10:30 AM
ill wear a wig plsssssssss dont you guys need a photographer for all your outings
Nope we got it covered like a blanket!! *WINK* Nice try though

Redneck
07-30-2005, 10:30 AM
Nope we got it covered like a blanket!! *WINK* Nice try though
ok you go my # if you need me

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-30-2005, 10:31 AM
ok you go my # if you need me
Or I can just walk next door LOL

Redneck
07-30-2005, 10:31 AM
Or I can just walk next door LOL
that works too

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-30-2005, 10:43 AM
that works too
LOL YEA We're neighbors now!!! I love it!!!

ratso
07-30-2005, 10:49 AM
Im glad im not in that cluster ****. :messedup: :D
Sup Ratso...
HEY WD! How's that new kid doing? Keepin' you up nights??? :D

ratso
07-30-2005, 10:53 AM
Well if you get out of waco texas and come to Havasu once in awhile you could put faces with names :mix:
I made it last year for OP6... been tough getting away this year though. :cry: If I make that drive again hauling a boat, then I'm staying! :D

Redneck
07-30-2005, 11:17 AM
LOL YEA We're neighbors now!!! I love it!!!
couldnt ask for a better neighbor now maybe i can stand the old one

ratso
07-30-2005, 11:21 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2657July_4th_2005_045.jpg
think i like this one
I remember having this dream
2 pink hats!!! I thought I was losing my mind... :D

Redneck
07-30-2005, 11:22 AM
the sexy one on the left is my wife the sexy one on the right is the new neighbor

ratso
07-30-2005, 11:23 AM
the sexy one on the left is my wife the sexy one on the right is the new neighbor
...awesome. I've been seeing all these pink hats and didn't know who all was under them...

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-30-2005, 11:24 AM
We are a pair of sexy b!tches huh?

Redneck
07-30-2005, 11:48 AM
We are a pair of sexy b!tches huh?
i keep having this dream and both of you sexy ladies are in it

WYRD
07-30-2005, 01:22 PM
i keep having this dream and both of you sexy ladies are in it
Keep dreamin cause while your at work I have the reality of the situation handled :p :p

Redneck
07-30-2005, 01:52 PM
Keep dreamin cause while your at work I have the reality of the situation handled :p :p
ya you wish ive seen the video your outside the window

*!Ken's Wife!*
07-30-2005, 01:53 PM
ya you wish ive seen the video your outside the window
We need a block walll you PERVE!!!

ratso
07-30-2005, 01:57 PM
I like people watching... The more the merrier. :D

WYRD
07-30-2005, 01:59 PM
I like people watching... The more the merrier. :D
My thoughts exactly!!!!! :cool:

DeepVee
07-30-2005, 03:40 PM
Funny Stuff.
You know there's a girl in my wife's kickboxing class with a shirt that says "Barbi" on the front and "Mike is my Ken" on the back. So now there's another guy named Mike screwing around with Ken's wife.
Too many Barbi's. and not enough Ken's to go around.

Redneck
07-30-2005, 03:42 PM
no shane was outside the window i was at work