PDA

View Full Version : Twin Lakes...

Phat Matt
07-30-2005, 10:39 PM
The truck is packed and ready to go. We are leaving early in the morning and I can't wait to get there. We are taking the whole week off to do a little camping and fishing. Of course I stocked up the bar and should get everyone in our camp ground shit faced at least one night. I'll try to take a bunch of pics to post later.
This is the first time I have taken a week straight off! My cell doesn't work up there so I am really off work!!!!
Have fun everyone and see you in a week...unless I find a WiFi. :D
Matt

Redneck
07-30-2005, 10:41 PM
be safe have a good time drink one for us

JustMVG
07-30-2005, 10:41 PM
Have Fun Matt you worked hard and deserve the trip.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
07-30-2005, 10:42 PM
The truck is packed and ready to go. We are leaving early in the morning and I can't wait to get there. We are taking the whole week off to do a little camping and fishing. Of course I stocked up the bar and should get everyone in our camp ground shit faced at least one night. I'll try to take a bunch of pics to post later.
This is the first time I have taken a week straight off! My cell doesn't work up there so I am really off work!!!!
Have fun everyone and see you in a week...unless I find a WiFi. :D
Matt
Good luck Matt.......
Remember.......If you run into a bear......all you gotta do is stay a few steps ahead of Goldie......
Hehe!!!
Have Fun!!!
CJG
:wink:

Phat Matt
07-30-2005, 10:44 PM
Good luck Matt.......
Remember.......If you run into a bear......all you gotta do is stay a few steps ahead of Goldie......
Hehe!!!
Have Fun!!!
CJG
:wink:
Goldilocks should get along well with the bears! :D

SHAKEN Not Stirred
07-30-2005, 10:46 PM
Goldilocks should get along well with the bears! :D
Yea?..... :idea:
Well it's the 4th one I'd be worried about!!!! :rolleyes:
CJG
:D

Phat Matt
07-30-2005, 10:46 PM
Mammoth or Bridgeport ?
Bridgeport.
Annette's Mono Village
http://www.virtualguidebooks.com/SouthCalif/EastOfTheSierra/Bridgeport/MonoVillageGeeseL.html

Mrs.Racer277
07-31-2005, 06:12 AM
Have a great time Matt and Goldi! :) :)

cc322
07-31-2005, 06:18 AM
Trout should be in full bite mood, nail em, then have somebody bite your trout :wink: have fun it is beautiful up there we are going in oct

mondorally
07-31-2005, 12:14 PM
Here is pic of my buddy and myself at the Twin Lakes sandbar (back in the cove to the left of the river inlet) back in June of 2003.
The water was about 50 degrees!!!! Thankfully we brought our Jagermeister Brand insulated waders to ward off the chill.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2001twin_lakes_sandbar.jpg
Justin