PDA

View Full Version : Celebrating 3 years today

SummitKarl
08-02-2005, 07:06 AM
ItÂ’s 3 years ago today that I pulled the moving truck into Havasu and left the pressures of So.Cal life behind, itÂ’s only now that I am realizing how wonderful life can be. For those of you I have met and befriended in Havasu I say THANK YOU!!!!!!! You have made Havasu a great place to live.
For those of you out there that have allowed me the HONOR!!! Of designing your dream Homes and making those dreams come true, I feel truly blessed, I have found very few things in life that have been as rewarding as handing you the Keys to YOUR! Dreams. Life in Havasu seems to get better each and every day, just when I thought it really couldnÂ’t get any betterÂ…along comes a certain Blonde Hot Boat Member with the sweetest smile I have ever seenÂ…Â…..
So HBÂ’rs let make this coming weekends Adult Trip one hell of a party
Karl

a catered life
08-02-2005, 07:13 AM
that was so touching.... :frown: ....i packing right now...lmao i agree with you when you find a place you love life is easy :D now throw a party so we all can come

riverroyal
08-02-2005, 07:55 AM
for reason its makes me mad im still here,,,,,

pixilatedpussy
08-02-2005, 08:12 AM
Congrats!!! See ya this Friday!!!! Whooo Hoo! Now get my breasts off your wall! :yuk: :smile: :smile:

SummitKarl
08-02-2005, 08:16 AM
Congrats!!! See ya this Friday!!!! Whooo Hoo! Now get my breasts off your wall! :yuk: :smile: :smile:
I thinks thats going to take a coat of paint I left it up so long it burned the image in the wall :p

Redneck
08-02-2005, 08:18 AM
ItÂ’s 3 years ago today that I pulled the moving truck into Havasu and left the pressures of So.Cal life behind, itÂ’s only now that I am realizing how wonderful life can be. For those of you I have met and befriended in Havasu I say THANK YOU!!!!!!! You have made Havasu a great place to live.
For those of you out there that have allowed me the HONOR!!! Of designing your dream Homes and making those dreams come true, I feel truly blessed, I have found very few things in life that have been as rewarding as handing you the Keys to YOUR! Dreams. Life in Havasu seems to get better each and every day, just when I thought it really couldnÂ’t get any betterÂ…along comes a certain Blonde Hot Boat Member with the sweetest smile I have ever seenÂ…Â…..
So HBÂ’rs let make this coming weekends Adult Trip one hell of a party
Karl
AMEN, if all goes well in the next couple months I too hope to make Havasu my home we will see. keep the fingers crossed

pixilatedpussy
08-02-2005, 08:19 AM
I thinks thats going to take a coat of paint I left it up so long it burned the image in the wall :p
OMG!! Shut the hell up you psycho!!! You are so funny! :p

dicudmore
08-02-2005, 08:23 AM
congrats :D

BigDoug
08-02-2005, 08:44 AM
Karl, im right behind you !! im closing at the end of this month and so glad that i made the move too, we will have to hook up and talk shop or boats and babes, whatever :smile:

SummitKarl
08-02-2005, 08:53 AM
Karl, im right behind you !! im closing at the end of this month and so glad that i made the move too, we will have to hook up and talk shop or boats and babes, whatever :smile:
well hurry up........... I am waiting to be your first customer, I want that first dollar bill on the wall of your new shop to be mine.......... :D

BigDoug
08-02-2005, 11:37 AM
Im getting closer everyday !! :cool:

Ziggy
08-02-2005, 11:47 AM
Happy Re-Birthdate to ya dude.......... :cool:

dmontzsta
08-02-2005, 11:49 AM
Sometimes I think about leaving SoCal and living in a trailer off the river and boat everyday. :D Just work at a jack in the box to pay the bills...ahhh stress free...but then it would not be fun anymore. :)

Mrs.Racer277
08-02-2005, 07:23 PM
OMG LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We were just talking about this Saturday night. :) :)

SummitKarl
08-02-2005, 07:39 PM
You're starting to sound alarmingly like WYRD. :D :p
humm!!! better check our IP addys

Mrs.Racer277
08-02-2005, 07:45 PM
You're starting to sound alarmingly like WYRD. :D :p
Without the post count! ;) ;)

HighRoller
08-02-2005, 07:58 PM
I'm happy for anyone who escapes SoCal and comes out here for whatever reason. BUT.... I'm really disappointed with the people coming here and acting like they are still in Cali. The biggest favor anyone can do for themselves when they move out here is take a deep breath and leave California behind. That includes the attitude, driving habits and desire to have a strip mall and Starbuck's on every corner. Adapt to your new town, because if you want the town to become what you're used to we'll all be living in Cali again with different colored license plates and our paradise will be lost! I grew up in SoCal but since I moved here in 2001 my whole outlook has changed. I love living out here because it's so laid back. Hopefully all the new residents won't "Californicate" this place.....

SummitKarl
08-02-2005, 08:26 PM
I'm happy for anyone who escapes SoCal and comes out here for whatever reason. BUT.... I'm really disappointed with the people coming here and acting like they are still in Cali. The biggest favor anyone can do for themselves when they move out here is take a deep breath and leave California behind. That includes the attitude, driving habits and desire to have a strip mall and Starbuck's on every corner. Adapt to your new town, because if you want the town to become what you're used to we'll all be living in Cali again with different colored license plates and our paradise will be lost! I grew up in SoCal but since I moved here in 2001 my whole outlook has changed. I love living out here because it's so laid back. Hopefully all the new residents won't "Californicate" this place.....
does my post sound like SoCal is still in me......gota say 3yrs ago I would only have thought of myself, and not put others first, I drive alot slower because I have the time, but you have to keep in mind North San Diego county 25 yrs ago is much like Havasu is now, at that time 70's most of us knew we had 25 yrs before it turned into what was Orange County at that time, The same will happen here as it did there just part of growth, so enjoy the next 25 or so years

malibuken
08-03-2005, 07:12 AM
Way to go Karl, it seems you finally found your "Happy Place" :D :rollside: :cool:
Hard to believe it has been three years.

atomickitn
08-03-2005, 08:28 AM
some day maybe soon as i get things in order, and line my ducke in a row, it is my dream to some day live and work in this magical place we all call home on any given weekend, what more can i say, other than i grew up hon the river, my entire life, ..... :smile: