PDA

View Full Version : indecent exposure ticket...

91nordic29
08-02-2005, 09:14 AM
have any of you gals ever had one? particularly at lakes havasu and powell? just curious as to the frequency of write - ups.

Outnumbered
08-02-2005, 09:15 AM
have any of you gals ever had one? particularly at lakes havasu and powell? just curious as to the frequency of write - ups.
Makin' plans, are ya? ;) :D

91nordic29
08-02-2005, 09:24 AM
just gettin' the facts, man :cool:
still havent met you all. i guess you are gonna stay awhile. is this your second summer?

Nord
08-02-2005, 09:24 AM
I usually close my eyes when girls flash their nudity, so I wouldn't know anything about this subject :D
While on the lake, I tend to read a good book or novel while sipping apple juice underneath my bimini :wink: :) :cool:

91nordic29
08-02-2005, 09:28 AM
While on the lake, I tend to read a good book or novel while sipping apple juice underneath my bimini :wink: :) :cool:
well that's all i was gonna do :p

a catered life
08-02-2005, 09:33 AM
i got one they wrote me up for having a uncontrolable animal in my pants :yuk: joking but funny

SCUBA STEVE
08-02-2005, 09:53 AM
I know if you get one you have to spend some time in jail, pay a fine, and register as a sex offender in your state. :2purples:
Boat cop should know what the deal is and correct me if I am wrong.
No it has not happened to me... lol :hammerhea

ColeTR2
08-02-2005, 09:58 AM
I don’t know this as fact, but I heard if you get one the courts put you on the register sex offender list with molesters, rapists and all the other sick O’s.

J540
08-02-2005, 10:01 AM
I know if you get one you have to spend some time in jail, pay a fine, and register as a sex offender in your state. :2purples:
Boat cop should know what the deal is and correct me if I am wrong.
No it has not happened to me... lol :hammerhea
That is right, One of our friends spent 3 days cuz she didn't bail out in time and a big fine, other got $750 fine and sat with her Bikini on and was treated like shit, they let her out at 1:30am w/no phone call and said if you are still out side at 2:00am we will re-arrest you.

OGShocker
08-02-2005, 10:12 AM
Zero tolerance in Havasu now. I hear the penalty is now $1,000 and a trip to Kingman.

91nordic29
08-02-2005, 10:44 AM
i know about the punishments, i just wondered how common it is to be cited.

Mandelon
08-02-2005, 10:51 AM
What exactly were you planning on showing?
Insert Picture here: -----------> ( . ) ( . ) <-------- :D

HCS
08-02-2005, 10:52 AM
Depends on what you look like. Post a pic of what your going to do. :D

91nordic29
08-02-2005, 10:56 AM
What exactly were you planning on showing?
Insert Picture here: -----------> ( . ) ( . ) <-------- :D
i think there may be one on rrl or dougs or barneys. :supp:

Boatcop
08-02-2005, 11:11 AM
Havasu City is citing for Disorderly Conduct for flashing in the channel.
Indecent Exposure requires a "victim" to testify that they saw the activity and were offended by it.
The Officer can testify to the Disorderly Conduct, without the "victim" testimony.
And, yes. In certain circumstances, such as "Indecent Exposure to a Minor" or Public Sexual Indecency (sexual contact with another in public) or have prior similar offenses, Lifetime Sex Offender Registration is required.

OGShocker
08-02-2005, 11:13 AM
Havasu City is citing for Disorderly Conduct for flashing in the channel.
Indecent Exposure requires a "victim" to testify that they saw the activity and were offended by it.
The Officer can testify to the Disorderly Conduct, without the "victim" testimony.
And, yes. In certain circumstances, such as "Indecent Exposure to a Minor" or Public Sexual Indecency (sexual contact with another in public) or have prior similar offenses, Lifetime Sex Offender Registration is required.
Can I be a victim for hire? :wink:

spectratoad
08-02-2005, 11:16 AM
Can I be a victim for hire? :wink:
Sounds like a new line of work. :rollside:

KACHINA KEN
08-02-2005, 11:37 AM
Was that you beached on the E side of the river yesterday?

Outnumbered
08-02-2005, 09:46 PM
just gettin' the facts, man :cool:
still havent met you all. i guess you are gonna stay awhile. is this your second summer?
Yep, we are happy and plan to stay in the valley. We are actually happy with our location too and will prolly stay put here for a while.
We have only been to Pleasant a few times which is funny because we are so close. If we run into you out there some time I will be sure to throw you a few cold ones.