PDA

View Full Version : Need legal help

Excessive Force
08-03-2005, 01:28 PM
Employees at my work are attempting to unionize. Those who management know are strongly for it appear to be bringing up trash on those people, me included. Can anyone offer some advice or the name of a good lawyer that handles these types of matters? Any other ideas? Thanks in advance....EF

Big Warlock
08-03-2005, 02:09 PM
Atkinson, Loyola, and a few others. Look up Steve Atkinson. He is out of Buena Park. One of the best labor attorneys I know. PM me if you need my name. He is the principal in a large firm. Name is on the shingle but they are a powerhouse.
Hope that helps.

C-2
08-03-2005, 02:29 PM
What's the issue?
Help in organizing?
Or the fact they are digging up crap on you and other supporters of unionization?
What type of crap?

Excessive Force
08-05-2005, 05:12 AM
They are trying to dig up old shit, any shit, twisting it aroundand are trying to make me look incompetent which i am not. I have talked to a couple people that were there when a past situation arised and they will vouch that i acted appropriately. Management is saying how i acted inappropriately. Anyhow, im looking for a pitbull of a lawyer! There questioning is turning personal. So personal, I may have some kind of harassment issue. Others are telling me I may have a case other than that of labor related. Im not looking for $$$ out of them just want them to put the brakes on and leave my ass alone and not lose my job. Anyone else know any hardcore lawyers that they could recommend?thanks again....now im beginning to lose sleep over this...... :boxingguy

a catered life
08-05-2005, 05:15 AM
dam sounds like they are going for the death blow and need some one to take the fall :idea: sorry no lawyers but good luck

Big Warlock
08-05-2005, 05:31 AM
Steve Atkinson!!! That is the guy you are looking for. Shall I round up a number for him? :hammer2:

OGShocker
08-05-2005, 05:45 AM
Call Hoffa Sr. He'd be as useful as a Union. IMHO

Excessive Force
08-05-2005, 05:59 AM
thanks for the replies so far. Keep them coming if you got em!

C-2
08-05-2005, 10:01 AM
Call these folks, and ask for a referral in your area:
http://www.celaweb.org/