PDA

View Full Version : SPAM Gorgeous Corona Home For Sale

Ivan Dan
08-03-2005, 02:05 PM
Highly upgraded 4 bedroom 3 bathroom 2800 sq/ft Corona home on an almost 9000 sq/ft lot. It is listed for $629,900 but I'm sure we could work a great HB special price.
Addidtional pictures and more information is available on my website under buyers then click listings. If you would like to schedule an appointment to see it PM, call or e-mail me.
http://root.z57.com/filemanager/uploads/l/b/lbehwi6y95c3_NEWFILE1.JPG

Blacksheep
08-03-2005, 02:16 PM
Just curious, what would a 4 bedroom/4 bath 5000 sq ft house with lots of upgrades go for out there?

Cole
08-03-2005, 02:26 PM
Just curious, what would a 4 bedroom/4 bath 5000 sq ft house with lots of upgrades go for out there?
I think he said $629,900...obo :wink:

Ivan Dan
08-03-2005, 02:27 PM
In this same area I would say high $700k's or low $800k's. In South Corona probably $900k to $1mil + depending on how big the lot is and how upgraded.

Ivan Dan
08-03-2005, 02:29 PM
I think he said $629,900...obo :wink:
The listing above is 2800 sq/ft though and I think he was askin hypathetically what a 5000 sq/ft home would sell for.

Cole
08-03-2005, 02:39 PM
The listing above is 2800 sq/ft though and I think he was askin hypathetically what a 5000 sq/ft home would sell for.
oh....I should read things a little more carefully :rollside:

Ivan Dan
08-03-2005, 02:46 PM
I'd guess more than that. You can barely touch 4400 sq ft in a nice tract in Temecula for that price and Corona is more expensive.
I just looked in the MLS for South Corona and to get 5000 sq/ft your looking $1.4+ all the way up to $4mil.

PalapaHead
08-03-2005, 02:47 PM
Highly upgraded 4 bedroom 3 bathroom 2800 sq/ft Corona home on a 9000 sq/ft lot. It is listed for $629,900 but I'm sure we could work a great HB special price.
Addidtional pictures and more information is available on my website under buyers then click listings. If you would like to schedule an appointment to see it PM, call or e-mail me.
http://root.z57.com/filemanager/uploads/l/b/lbehwi6y95c3_NEWFILE1.JPG
Thats unreal. Not to be talkin sh#t but, my 3400sqft house in La Mesa (right east of SDSU) on a hill w a view of downtown SD, 4bd 4ba, 1k sqft 4 car garage, driveway big enough to fit 15 cars on was appraised at 649k in Dec. Has no HOA fees either. You'd think, way out in BFE - houses would be much cheaper....

OGShocker
08-03-2005, 02:49 PM
$649,000 in Corona? Holy s**t, how long have I been sleeping? :rollside:

Ivan Dan
08-03-2005, 02:51 PM
Thats unreal. Not to be talkin sh#t but, my 3400sqft house in La Mesa (right east of SDSU) on a hill w a view of downtown SD, 4bd 4ba, 1k sqft 4 car garage, driveway big enough to fit 15 cars on was appraised at 649k in Dec. Has no HOA fees either. You'd think, way out in BFE - houses would be much cheaper....
Corona isn't way out in BFE anymore this is only about 15 miles from Orange County. To get those cheaper homes you are having to go to Beaumont, Yucaipa, or the high desert which I think you would probably drop dead if you saw the prices of nowadays.

totenhosen
08-03-2005, 02:52 PM
Your appraiser either didn't do a very accurate/good job, your house is about to fall down than, or it must be in the ghetto.
I guarantee you that your home is worth way more than that.

ADDICTED
08-03-2005, 03:04 PM
This is about right. We just sold my GF house for $440,00.00 in Riverside off of Mc Kennelly 1800 sqft 6,000 sq ft lot and built in 1988. Sold in 2 weeks with escrow closing in a complete sale of 1 month.

PalapaHead
08-03-2005, 03:11 PM
Your appraiser either didn't do a very accurate/good job, your house is about to fall down than, or it must be in the ghetto.
I guarantee you that your home is worth way more than that.
Umm, I dont think its about to fall down, although sometimes when Im railin' my chick, I think it is (LOL), and its far from the Ghetto, although some of my neighbors think Im from the Ghetto....Anyways, here's my money pit...
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11650PalapaHeadsCrib.jpg

Ivan Dan
08-03-2005, 03:17 PM
Umm, I dont think its about to fall down, although sometimes when Im railin' my chick, I think it is (LOL), and its far from the Ghetto, although some of my neighbors think Im from the Ghetto....Anyways, here's my money pit...
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11650PalapaHeadsCrib.jpg
Appraisers are known for bringing in REDICULOUSLY low values when its just for a refi. I have a family friend that owns a 3000 sq/ft house on an acre of land in Stanton that an appraiser just told her $370k. She could probably put it on the market and sell it in 1 hour for $800k and more than likely get closer to $900k

Ivan Dan
08-03-2005, 03:18 PM
This is about right. We just sold my GF house for $440,00.00 in Riverside off of Mc Kennelly 1800 sqft 6,000 sq ft lot and built in 1988. Sold in 2 weeks with escrow closing in a complete sale of 1 month.
Wish I could have helped you guys!

CA Stu
08-03-2005, 03:18 PM
$649,000 in Corona? Holy s**t, how long have I been sleeping? :rollside:
Can you say interest-only leveraged-to-the-moon house of cards?
Smoke and mirrors
CA Stu

Cole Trickle
08-03-2005, 03:35 PM
That does look like a steal for Corona these days!
My 2br 1100 sq ft condo in Portola hills is going for 450+K! last summer someone sold my exact floorplan for $515,000 right before the markket settled.
If I could deal with the drive it would be alot of house for the price. :frown:

ADDICTED
08-03-2005, 03:44 PM
If I could deal with the drive it would be alot of house for the price. :frown:
Why cant handle the resonation for long periods of time? :jawdrop:
J/k! :D

Cole Trickle
08-03-2005, 03:54 PM
Why cant handle the resonation for long periods of time? :jawdrop:
J/k! :D
I left Magnaflow for a much better paying job 2 weeks ago.(They no longer could afford my lifestyle :D )
I Still run there products on my 04 Vette and 05 crew cab and ran your stuff on my 96 FSC.
You guys still buying all of Magnaflows old school chambered mufflers? :D :hammer2: :jawdrop:
I am pretty sure our sisters used to be friends?(Sheena Adams)
Did you fire Adam yet? :D

ADDICTED
08-03-2005, 03:59 PM
I left Magnaflow for a much better paying job 2 weeks ago.(They no longer could afford my lifestyle :D )
I Still run there products on my 04 Vette and 05 crew cab and ran your stuff on my 96 FSC.
You guys still buying all of Magnaflows old school chambered mufflers? :D :hammer2: :jawdrop:
I am pretty sure our sisters used to be friends?(Sheena Adams)
Did you fire Adam yet? :D
Why can you replace him? :D
Magna flow no mo!
Carsound Maybe ;)

Cole Trickle
08-03-2005, 04:11 PM
Why can you replace him? :D
Magna flow no mo!
Carsound Maybe ;)
I am not even sure of what he does there?(Does he own the place yet)
DIAZ performance exhaust does have a ring to it!!
From a Sales/Coordinator position absolutely (A ton more experience )
From a fabricator/builder position no way no how (I weld/fabricate like the first day of High School auto class)
Carsound is where it's at!! :D :devil:

ahhell
08-03-2005, 04:30 PM
Hell, 2100 ft in Hesperia on 2.5 acres 525k....yes im smiling :D
and soon to be moving to a river near ME!!!

Nord
08-03-2005, 04:35 PM
That house has been up for a while hasn't it???
The picture has snow in the background and looks kind of familiar :confused:
I have a house in Corona in Sierra Del Oro and would like to get something else, but I refuse to go any further out into Riverside

Nord
08-03-2005, 04:52 PM
Maybe they just took the picture in the winter.
What? :idea:
Maybe,

Ivan Dan
08-03-2005, 05:23 PM
That house has been up for a while hasn't it???
The picture has snow in the background and looks kind of familiar :confused:
I have a house in Corona in Sierra Del Oro and would like to get something else, but I refuse to go any further out into Riverside
Its not officially on the MLS yet actually and the sign just went up last Thursday. Just an older picture from a couple months ago before the snow melted off. This house is over off of the 15 and Limonite in the Eastvale area which is growing rediculously fast.
Let me know if I can help you out at all.

Ivan Dan
08-03-2005, 05:27 PM
We are practically neighbors.....I'm off of Paseo Grande and Ontario up behind the big church.

Nord
08-03-2005, 05:53 PM
Your around the corner, I'm on Greenriver before the paseo turn. I'll let you know, I might be renting out the house i'm in in about 3-4 months.

Ivan Dan
08-03-2005, 10:36 PM
Anyone interested? If you refer me someone that buys the place I will give you $500.

Ivan Dan
08-03-2005, 10:52 PM
Off of Green River myself in the gated comunity. NO, NOT the trailer park :)
Yup....ur practically a neighbor as well.

Outnumbered
08-03-2005, 10:56 PM
Appraisers are known for bringing in REDICULOUSLY low values when its just for a refi. I have a family friend that owns a 3000 sq/ft house on an acre of land in Stanton that an appraiser just told her $370k. She could probably put it on the market and sell it in 1 hour for $800k and more than likely get closer to $900k
I think you forgot to add a word here, its LAZY appraisers or ROOKIE appraisers. The guys that care about the work they are doing will take the extra time to do it right. The other major problem now is that most of the guys out doing appraisals are non-licensed Trainees that are NOT qualified to do the job. It sounds like both the La Mesa and Stanton properties were REDICULOUSLY low-balled, probably by a trainee or lazy old fu ck too lazy to have a look at the MLS to see what things are going for NOW, not 6 months ago. Ivan, let me know if you ever need any help. I have a crew of good guys working for me in you area that know what they are doing.

C-2
08-03-2005, 11:20 PM
My 1,550 sq ft KB ghetto home in Riverside, built in 86, will be going on the maket soon for $500K....maybe even $550. Homes are selling here in days, not weeks, but days.
Anybody can search and use MLS these days!

Ivan Dan
08-03-2005, 11:35 PM
I think you forgot to add a word here, its LAZY appraisers or ROOKIE appraisers. The guys that care about the work they are doing will take the extra time to do it right. The other major problem now is that most of the guys out doing appraisals are non-licensed Trainees that are NOT qualified to do the job. It sounds like both the La Mesa and Stanton properties were REDICULOUSLY low-balled, probably by a trainee or lazy old fu ck too lazy to have a look at the MLS to see what things are going for NOW, not 6 months ago. Ivan, let me know if you ever need any help. I have a crew of good guys working for me in you area that know what they are doing.
Ya you are right I really shouldn't generalize because some people make the same mistake about real estate agents too. There are some good ones out there you just really need to watch out for the crappy ones.
Send me a few business cards when you have a chance. The address is on my website but let me know if you have any questions.

Ivan Dan
08-03-2005, 11:36 PM
My 1,550 sq ft KB ghetto home in Riverside, built in 86, will be going on the maket soon for $500K....maybe even $550. Homes are selling here in days, not weeks, but days.
Anybody can search and use MLS these days!
Let me know if I can help you out at all. I give a pretty good ***boat discount on commission.

C-2
08-03-2005, 11:42 PM
And that is crazy. Geesh, an acre of land in Stanton - she owns half the city :eek: :eek:

Ivan Dan
08-04-2005, 12:00 AM
And that is crazy. Geesh, an acre of land in Stanton - she owns half the city :eek: :eek:
She actually still has orange groves too if you can believe that. :) :eek: :D

jbtrailerjim
08-04-2005, 04:39 AM
Its not officially on the MLS yet actually and the sign just went up last Thursday. Just an older picture from a couple months ago before the snow melted off. This house is over off of the 15 and Limonite in the Eastvale area which is growing rediculously fast.
Let me know if I can help you out at all.
Is that area really considered Corona now? Kinda a little north of Corona isn't it? ;) I still call it Mira Loma, since that is what it was called when it was nothing but dairy farms out there. :wink:

C-2
08-04-2005, 07:10 AM
Is that area really considered Corona now? Kinda a little north of Corona isn't it? ;) I still call it Mira Loma, since that is what it was called when it was nothing but dairy farms out there. :wink:
That's what I was wondering, what city it actually is. Edison and the dairy streets used to be great shortcuts around the 60 when it was slammed.
Should we start calling Norco, "Midco"?

Ivan Dan
08-04-2005, 09:15 AM
Right now it is still unincorporated Riverside County but all the addresses out there are listed as Corona on the tax records. I have heard rumors they are actually going to make it a seperate city though. I heard for a while they were going to call it Corona Valley and lately I've been hearing that they are going to call it Eastvale. At this point your guess is as good as mine.

Ivan Dan
08-09-2005, 05:10 PM
Ttt

Ivan Dan
08-28-2005, 09:36 PM
Bump

Havasu_Dreamin
08-28-2005, 09:50 PM
Right now it is still unincorporated Riverside County but all the addresses out there are listed as Corona on the tax records. I have heard rumors they are actually going to make it a seperate city though. I heard for a while they were going to call it Corona Valley and lately I've been hearing that they are going to call it Eastvale. At this point your guess is as good as mine.
I live out there recently in the Homecoming complex and it still had a Mira Loma address. But we were told the whole area would become it's own city called Eastvale. To some extent, wish I was still there.