PDA

View Full Version : wanted: 21' I/O

mac28
08-03-2005, 07:27 PM
I know the season will start to wrap up next month, but I'm in the market for an open bow 21' I/O with a 350 Mag for around $20,000. I have been looking at the mid 90's Ultras and Carreras in the Trader. If anyone is planning to sell at the end of the season let me know. I'm not in a hurry. I am located in San Diego.
Last question: I know West took over Ultra in 97' or so. Are there any pre-97 Ultras I should stay away from? Thanks!

77charger
08-03-2005, 07:59 PM
should have no problem finding a boat for under 20k.I found my 21 eliminator w/350 mag i/o for 16k its a 93 and is in very good shape.bought mine 2.5 years ago at the time there were others for sale too of different brands.There are alot of jets in that size though but i/o was a must for me.
BTW these combos use very little gas! :D

Chubby4Life
08-03-2005, 08:42 PM
I have a 99 Ultra 21' that I just listed today, if your interested e-mail me at: schrissharp@aol.com

voodoomedman
08-09-2005, 01:45 PM
I know the season will start to wrap up next month, but I'm in the market for an open bow 21' I/O with a 350 Mag for around $20,000. I have been looking at the mid 90's Ultras and Carreras in the Trader. If anyone is planning to sell at the end of the season let me know. I'm not in a hurry. I am located in San Diego.
Last question: I know West took over Ultra in 97' or so. Are there any pre-97 Ultras I should stay away from? Thanks!
Call John and see if he has anything your looking for. But to answer your question... He bought the company in 95. If your not sure about a specific boat then give him the HIN and he'll tell you who built it. Make sure the HIN starts with UCU. There were also a few years where some boats were rigged by bare hull dealers. In my opinion you don't want one of those. Only one that John built. There is a reason he builds them all himself now.

RiverDave
08-09-2005, 02:17 PM
My friend has a pretty new Stealth with a 350 / Bravo 1. Stereo is out of control loud, and has blue neon through out the interior etc.. Best of everything, 30K'ish is what he's asking for it. if your interested I'll put up the pics etc.. :)
RD