PDA

View Full Version : Tony at Extreme trailers....

AirtimeLavey
08-04-2005, 09:17 AM
So this past w/e, I'm getting new tires put on the trailer (so they all match), and discover a serious issue w/the brake pad and rotor on one side. I call Extreme and they're closed for inventory Mon. and Tues. I'm leaving Thurs for a long w/e w/family, kids, etc. Tony tells me just to come down early today, and he'll figure out to take care of me. Dropped it off this morning, gonna pick it up this afternoon, and don't have to disappoint the kids.
Great attitude and customer service! Even priced fair. Need more of this kinda customer service in the world today. :D :D

tamalewagon
08-04-2005, 10:16 AM
Those guys are great. I called up Extreme to compare their trailers to Competitive and the rest. Eddie happened to answer the phone and he had me come up to his factory and took me on an in-depth tour of his facilities and proceeded to explain every step in great detail. He definitly did NOT have to take time out of his busy schedule for one inconsequential boater when he distributes to a lot of major boat builders, but he did. Yes the other trailers are less expensive, but are not anywhere close to the quality of an Extreme trailer IMHO. Kudos to Eddie and all the gang at Extreme.

purrfecttremor
08-04-2005, 10:37 AM
tony is always there to help.great customer service.