PDA

View Full Version : forum bashing

meaniam
08-04-2005, 10:53 AM
Im a little curious why so many people dog on frenchie. iIremember hearing the dog spanking thing. He was clowning around. I hope but if not its been a while. and im guessing he has something to do with a board members wife bunking up. Shouldnt that be between the 3 of them. I read earlier this week a thread about someone else talking shit about another relationship and then agian about park moabi fight. and these 2 have strained relationships.
Things happen. people make mistakes. I feel as though, These things seem to be tearing apart people in here. Nobody helps when the turn it into a one sided bashing. What happens at 1 moment should be left at that time. Allow people to change, Be themselfs.
I feel as though the bashing should stop. People here proably make frenchie feel like shit. He seemed like he was cool with alot of you. Quit being sheeps, Make your own path.
This is my .02 cents. I know that I proably have misspelled words, But I hope I at least have puncuation

Jbb
08-04-2005, 10:54 AM
Woof!......RD SUX!

bunny 166
08-04-2005, 10:57 AM
Sounds like meaniam is turning into nice-i-am :smile: :smile:
I think your post is nice....a person can only take so much.

djunkie
08-04-2005, 10:58 AM
Woof!......RD SUX!
LOL!!! You beat me to it. :D

Jordy
08-04-2005, 10:59 AM
a person can only take so much.
Take so much what? :D :D :D
<embed src="http://home.att.net/~kittycatfurballssounds/dogbark1.wav" autostart="true" loop="true" width="0" height="0"></embed>
<embed src="http://members.fortunecity.com/wavjunky/swl-h/howl.wav" autostart="true" loop="true" width="0" height="0"></embed>

Kilrtoy
08-04-2005, 10:59 AM
a person can only take so much.
I have heard you say that before :)

bunny 166
08-04-2005, 11:01 AM
Take so much what? :D :D :D
<embed src="http://home.att.net/~kittycatfurballssounds/dogbark1.wav" autostart="true" loop="true" width="0" height="0"></embed>
<embed src="http://members.fortunecity.com/wavjunky/swl-h/howl.wav" autostart="true" loop="true" width="0" height="0"></embed>
Jordy!! I swear, I will always try to stay on your good side because you never give up....never! You are like an attack dog!!(NO PUN INTENDED!!!!)

bunny 166
08-04-2005, 11:02 AM
I have heard you say that before :)
Hey now..... :eek: :hammerhea

Jordy
08-04-2005, 11:03 AM
Jordy!! I swear, I will always try to stay on your good side because you never give up....never! You are like an attack dog!!(NO PUN INTENDED!!!!)
You're always on my good side Bunny. :D
What's with all the dog jokes today though??? Attack dog, people dogging on idiots... good stuff. :D :D :D

djunkie
DOH!!!!! Don't say dog. :D

Kim Hanson
Im a little curious why so many people dog on frenchie. iIremember hearing the dog spanking thing. He was clowning around. I hope but if not its been a while. and im guessing he has something to do with a board members wife bunking up. Shouldnt that be between the 3 of them. I read earlier this week a thread about someone else talking shit about another relationship and then agian about park moabi fight. and these 2 have strained relationships.
Things happen. people make mistakes. I feel as though, These things seem to be tearing apart people in here. Nobody helps when the turn it into a one sided bashing. What happens at 1 moment should be left at that time. Allow people to change, Be themselfs.
I feel as though the bashing should stop. People here proably make frenchie feel like shit. He seemed like he was cool with alot of you. Quit being sheeps, Make your own path.
This is my .02 cents. I know that I proably have misspelled words, But I hope I at least have puncuation
I think Frenchie is okay, **** them all..I have tryed to stop the crap bashing on him also and they just keep doing it :( ..........( . )( . ).......Frenchie has a hot wife also :p Don't let it get to you, I know where I stand on this kind of behavior :mad: Good to see more people sticking up for people on the net :cool:

topless
Jordy!! I swear, I will always try to stay on your good side because you never give up....never! You are like an attack dog!!(NO PUN INTENDED!!!!)Yes he is. It took him YEARS to be nice to me. :eek:

Kilrtoy
08-04-2005, 11:04 AM
Yes he is. It took him YEARS to be nice to me. :eek:
and dont forget me..... :2purples:

Kilrtoy
08-04-2005, 11:04 AM
Hey now..... :eek: :hammerhea
JULIAN

Jbb
08-04-2005, 11:06 AM
I think Frenchie is okay, **** them all..I have tryed to stop the crap bashing on him also and they just keep doing it :( ..........( . )( . ).......Frenchie has a hot wife also :p Don't let it get to you, I know where I stand on this kind of behavior :mad: Good to see more people sticking up for people on the net :cool:
Can anyone translate this...?. :D

bunny 166
08-04-2005, 11:06 AM
JULIAN
Like I said, a person can only take so much.....LOL :p

Unforgiven
08-04-2005, 11:08 AM
he's a dog allright...Frenchies fav dog!!! :boxingguy

BarryMac
08-04-2005, 11:09 AM
Popcorn please...

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 11:09 AM
Can anyone translate this...?. :D
Ya Brian, let it rest...........( . )( . )............ :D

Unforgiven
08-04-2005, 11:12 AM
Here, let me give it a try.
Frenchie has a hot wife, that's all I care about. Since all these people started bashing him, he has stopped posting pictures of his wife.
we want MORE pics of his wife....none of the "dog" in question

Nord
I don't know Frenchie, so i've mostly lurked on the jokes, but no jokes here. But I did copy and paste a picture in the past of him with his Bathing suit jammed up his butt that was pretty funny.
Thats all
NORD out!!!!! :cool:

Jbb
Ya Brian, let it rest...........( . )( . )............ :D
Im thinking this one aint gonna rest for a while Kimmy....put your crash helmet,and seat belt on...grab a Labatts....and enjoy the ride........ :D

Kim Hanson
Frenchie has a hot wife, that's all I care about. Since all these people started bashing him, he has stopped posting pictures of his wife.
Well she is HOT, so there!........( . )( . )......... :p

Jbb
08-04-2005, 11:13 AM
Its starting to sound...and smell like a kennel in here....... :D

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 11:14 AM
Im thinking this one aint gonna rest for a while Kimmy....put your crash helmet,and seat belt on...grab a Labatts....and enjoy the ride........ :D
Okay then, ready to go JBB.........( . )( . )........... :D

Miss Perfect
08-04-2005, 11:14 AM
Its starting to sound...and smell like a kennel in here....... :D
Haha.. I was just thinking the same thing! :p

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 11:17 AM
Never said she wasn't.
Holy chit, thats the first think we agreed on.........( . )( . ).....Bob :D

meaniam
08-04-2005, 11:17 AM
damn i missed the pics of his hot wife. became a member to late

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 11:19 AM
damn i missed the pics of his hot wife. became a member to late
It's etched in my brain, blonde with big boobs......( . )( . )........... :cool:

C-2
08-04-2005, 11:24 AM
You know I was thinking about this the other day - this board has been online almost exactly 5 years (actually longer but it sucked before, you had to pay etc).
People and personalities come and go.....usually about every 6 months or so.
RD still sux.....
And lastly, it's an internet message board! Who cares..... (and I don't mean that in a negative or mean way).
:)

topless
08-04-2005, 11:28 AM
and dont forget me..... :2purples:
LOL, I think alot of people as a matter of fact.

CandyA$$
08-04-2005, 11:35 AM
You know I was thinking about this the other day - this board has been online almost exactly 5 years (actually longer but it sucked before, you had to pay etc).
People and personalities come and go.....usually about every 6 months or so.
RD still sux.....
And lastly, it's an internet message board! Who cares..... (and I don't mean that in a negative or mean way).
:)
Who cares, is one way to put it.
Its the internet.
All fun and games, with a little serious issues here and there. :D

HCS
08-04-2005, 11:41 AM
Who cares, is one way to put it.
Its the internet.
All fun and games, with a little serious issues here and there. :D
Ruff

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-04-2005, 11:44 AM
this is going to be good

CandyA$$
08-04-2005, 11:45 AM
Ruff
Hey! :frown:

lucky
08-04-2005, 11:46 AM
well dog gone ... hansen has a soft side :D ( hey kimmie they make a pill for that ) lmao :D

CandyA$$
08-04-2005, 11:52 AM
Thought this would go with this area
http://images.picsearch.com/is?926727564476

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 11:55 AM
well dog gone ... hansen has a soft side :D ( hey kimmie they make a pill for that ) lmao :D
He isn't even on here to talk back anymore, cause they ran him out. I don't care if people hate me for my fun on here, so be it..The Frenchie thing is really boring now to though, thats why I keep my stupid chit in BR! Those guys just ask for it, did Frenchie ask for this chit? Everyone does something stupid and he has to live with it, but every phucking month? :frown:
Lucky...pill, shit it's in a 12 oz can buddy.........( . )( . ).......... :D

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 11:59 AM
Thought this would go with this area
http://images.picsearch.com/is?926727564476
Not nice.....( . )( . )...... :eek:

CandyA$$
08-04-2005, 12:06 PM
Not nice.....( . )( . )...... :eek:
Oh how bout this......
http://www.gsrguitars.co.uk/thisonthat/artwork/Graphics/ClipArt/BadAssGirls-BadAssBoys.gif

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 12:20 PM
Oh how bout this......
http://www.gsrguitars.co.uk/thisonthat/artwork/Graphics/ClipArt/BadAssGirls-BadAssBoys.gif
Cool to see you know, chop shop..........( . )( . )......... :cool:
Okay , thats not choppy chit..thats that one for makng posters and cards..right?..... :confused:

BajaMike
08-04-2005, 12:23 PM
I don't know Frenchie, so i've mostly lurked on the jokes, but no jokes here. But I did copy and paste a picture in the past of him with his Bathing suit jammed up his butt that was pretty funny.
Thats all
NORD out!!!!! :cool:
Oh, you mean this picture.....
http://www.mikesnetworking.net/sitebuilder/images/DSCF0066-594x443.jpg
:hammerhea :2purples: :hammer2:

Kilrtoy
08-04-2005, 12:24 PM
LOOKS LIKE PLAYA IS SAYING .......
MERCY MERCY ME, I NEED TO GET SOME OF DAT RIGHT THERE

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 12:26 PM
That's so weird you would have a picture like that, does your momma know?.......( . )( . )........... :rolleyes:

Blown 472
08-04-2005, 12:39 PM
Hey hanson, how would you feel if he tried to phuck your wife?

topless
08-04-2005, 12:41 PM
He's be passed out in womans clothing on the couch so he wouldn't even know. :eek:

Kilrtoy
08-04-2005, 12:44 PM
He's be passed out in womans clothing on the couch so he wouldn't even know. :eek:
Looks like ARTV knows how to please SYA
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616Hav_0724_069.jpg

CandyA$$
08-04-2005, 12:49 PM
Cool to see you know, chop shop..........( . )( . )......... :cool:
Okay , thats not choppy chit..thats that one for makng posters and cards..right?..... :confused:
Found it on the net.
Funny shizzit

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 12:55 PM
Why would you ask me something that phucking stupid 472 ? It sure the **** wouldn't happen....happy..........( . )( . )...... :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 12:58 PM
Ewwhhhh, you think nasty thoughts girl..........( . )( . ).....( edit...way to nasty to say here ).........have a good day now TopLess :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 01:00 PM
Found it on the net.
Funny shizzit
I find alot of ammo on the net, puter is half full of all kinds of crap and alot of ........( . )( . )........'s ! It's the HavasuBarney thing :D

Liberator TJ1984
08-04-2005, 01:09 PM
http://gallery.thevboard.com/showpic.php?dispsize=Original&album=yelloov&pic=IMG_1037_small.jpg
I think I've heard of da' guy....OK I'll do him.....but it's gona cost yas lotsa Bones

lucky
08-04-2005, 01:17 PM
i see toms humor has rubbed off inside you -- lmao that was funny ali.

That Guy
08-04-2005, 01:26 PM
All I've gotten out of this post is that apparently RD still sux.... :D

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 01:30 PM
http://gallery.thevboard.com/showpic.php?dispsize=Original&album=yelloov&pic=IMG_1037_small.jpg
I think I've heard of da' guy....OK I'll do him.....but it's gona cost yas lotsa Bones
Sure you have.........( . )( . )......... :(
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72IMG_1037_small.jpg :sleeping:

Blown 472
08-04-2005, 01:34 PM
Why would you ask me something that phucking stupid 472 ? It sure the **** wouldn't happen....happy..........( . )( . )...... :rolleyes:
But yet you defend this clown cuz he has a hot wife????

HCS
08-04-2005, 01:35 PM
That's all the matters to me. Is his hot wife. :D

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 01:35 PM
i see toms humor has rubbed off inside you -- lmao that was funny ali.
I thought that was menopause.........( . )( . ).....she came to take it out with a guy with a girls name... :eek:

lucky
08-04-2005, 01:40 PM
I thought that was menopause.........( . )( . ).....she came to take it out with a guy with a girls name... :eek:
lol kim - i know she wants you ---- she's crazy like that - :D

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 01:42 PM
Someone has to stand up for him, cool when the picture are still coming eh! Where is the forum friend, that isn't here anymore cause of people totally taking thing way out of the ball park here..for the ****ING SHOCK FACTOR...more people talking...boring!
If you did something stupid, I would stick up for you also..so get of my focking back........ :cool:

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 01:47 PM
lol kim - i know she wants you ---- she's crazy like that - :D
If she ask's for that paddle in your avatar, please don't give it to her! After she is done..I think my belly-button will be my dick......( . )( . ).......... :p

lucky
08-04-2005, 01:48 PM
if ya can't laugh at them - laugh with them ---
if ya can't laugh with them - beat the hell out of them --

lucky
08-04-2005, 01:57 PM
If she ask's for that paddle in your avatar, please don't give it to her! After she is done..I think my belly-button will be my dick......( . )( . ).......... :p
I'll leave this for some else to pick up

CandyA$$
08-04-2005, 02:00 PM
Tttttt
its already, is it not

HCS
08-04-2005, 02:07 PM
A buddy of mine screwed a nother freind of mines wife.
When he found out he invited him to his house and put a gun to his head. The guy with the gun to his head grabbed the gun and the trigger came down on his little finger. He's lucky he's not dead.
This guy lost all of his freinds. None of us ever talked to the bastard again. He moved away never to be seen again.
He even asked forgiveness and we all told him to (f)uck off.
You don't screw your best freinds wife.

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 02:08 PM
if ya can't laugh at them - laugh with them ---
if ya can't laugh with them - beat the hell out of them --
Im not done here BB..........( . )( . )...soon though :p

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 02:11 PM
Tttttt
its already, is it not
Why would you ask that :confused: it's laying here with me on my puter chair......( . )( . ).........I carry big stick.... :D I will not go to what size I can fil, it might piss people off :D

SummitKarl
08-04-2005, 02:23 PM
well if it's true "animal abuse" crosses the line in my eyes,
and if it's true "disrespecting a wedding ring" (invatation to or not) also crosses the line). In my eyes
I have yet to see him (frenchie) post to defend himself in this matter... that alone speaks volumes.
has anyone seen "Jinga" post sence being caught with double idenity--nope!!
let it go.... all of us should just let it go, and not start any more threads on this subject.
I know Jordy has far better ways of making us all Laugh, usally by correcting me!!! :D

PlyaPlya22
08-04-2005, 02:23 PM
LOOKS LIKE PLAYA IS SAYING .......
MERCY MERCY ME, I NEED TO GET SOME OF DAT RIGHT THERE
nice of you to come out in the sandbox.....Got your game face on I hope :D

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 02:28 PM
When he found out he invited him to his house and put a gun to his head. The guy with the gun to his head grabbed the gun and the trigger came down on his little finger. He's lucky he's not dead.
This guy lost all of his freinds. None of us ever talked to the bastard again. He moved away never to be seen again.
If she let it happen, and he did it, whoppy shit...for the wife, where is she?.. Still around there? That would be a ****ing sad thing to me HCS, to see women take what ever you want to give them ( sex wise )but she had the power to stop it...I have been here, look at your women guys! They might be looking for something else :notam:

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 02:32 PM
well if it's true "animal abuse" crosses the line in my eyes,
and if it's true "disrespecting a wedding ring" (invatation to or not) also crosses the line). In my eyes
I have yet to see him (frenchie) post to defend himself in this matter... that alone speaks volumes.
has anyone seen "Jinga" post sence being caught with double idenity--nope!!
let it go.... all of us should just let it go, and not start any more threads on this subject.
I know Jordy has far better ways of making us all Laugh, usally by correcting me!!! :D
I have taken it in his behalf to stick up for him, since you fockers won't stop....I can take alot.....so ****ing bring it!.........( . )( . ).........

Jbb
08-04-2005, 02:33 PM
I have taken it in his behalf to stick up for him, since you fockers won't stop....I can take alot.....so ****ing bring it!.........( . )( . ).........
Kimmy Kimmy Kimmy........will you ever learn...... :rollside:

topless
08-04-2005, 02:34 PM
I have taken it in the behind and to stick up for him, since you fockers won't stop....I can take alot.....so ****ing bring it!.........( . )( . ).........
WHAT???? This belongs in the bench racers. :cry:

SummitKarl
arn't you supose to be on vacation giving Hooli oral sex

HCS
If she let it happen, and he did it, whoppy shit...for the wife, where is she?.. Still around there? That would be a ****ing sad thing to me HCS, to see women take what ever you want to give them ( sex wise )but she had the power to stop it...I have been here, look at your women guys! They might be looking for something else :notam:
They ended up divorced. Never saw his wife again either. Sad thing is that they had a baby daughter. :frown:
Still freinds with the one buddy.
Woman was also to blame in this one. He should have restrained himself though. It was his best freind.

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 02:39 PM
Kimmy Kimmy Kimmy........will you ever learn...... :rollside:
I hope not JBB..........( . )( . )........ :p

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 02:41 PM
WHAT???? This belongs in the bench racers. :cry:
I thought you where above that crap TopLess :( .......( . )( . ).........

Jbb
08-04-2005, 02:42 PM
I hope not JBB..........( . )( . )........ :p
lol...thats what I thought...You know how I hate quitters.... ;)

topless
08-04-2005, 02:43 PM
I thought you where above that crap TopLess :( .......( . )( . ).........Not me. It's a joke Kim. :hammerhea

Jordy
08-04-2005, 02:45 PM
I think my belly-button will be my dick......( . )( . ).......... :p
I'm not sure that we needed to know that, unless my Hanslater is missing something here... Is Kimmy really a woman??? :D :D :D

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 02:49 PM
arn't you supose to be on vacation giving Hooli oral sex
Talking gay, isn't going to help you here 460...........( . )( . )......... :hammerhea another cling on trying to climb to glory :crossx:

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 02:51 PM
They ended up divorced. Never saw his wife again either. Sad thing is that they had a baby daughter. :frown:
Still freinds with the one buddy.
Woman was also to blame in this one. He should have restrained himself though. It was his best freind.
You were the one? ...........( . )( . )......... :confused:

Jordy
08-04-2005, 02:52 PM
he's a dog allright...Frenchies fav dog!!! :boxingguy
I'm sorry Eddie, did you say something??? :eek:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1129el.gif
:hammerhea :D ;)

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 02:54 PM
lol...thats what I thought...You know how I hate quitters.... ;)
I never back down to anyone JBB......( . )( . ).....Well ****ing look, im trying to take on what Hot Boat has to offer.... :rolleyes: :p

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 02:56 PM
Not me. It's a joke Kim. :hammerhea
Cool then Topless, back away from the keyboard...K?......( . )( . )...... :)

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 02:58 PM
I'm not sure that we needed to know that, unless my Hanslater is missing something here... Is Kimmy really a woman??? :D :D :D
Jordish, you reallly want to know don't you :D .........( . )( . ).....

Jordy
08-04-2005, 03:01 PM
Jordish, you reallly want to know don't you :D .........( . )( . ).....
Seems like a simple answer, and much like the frenchie dog jerking deal, I don't see any denial on your part Miss Kimmy. :D :D :D

HCS
08-04-2005, 03:09 PM
You were the one? ...........( . )( . )......... :confused:
No. To hard to explain and get it all sorted out. :D

canuck1
08-04-2005, 03:13 PM
[QUOTE=Kim Hanson]I never back down to anyone JBB......( . )( . ).....
Bull shite Hanson
I've seen you back peddle. Marcie would kick your ass in a second if you tried this tough talk with her.
Now go get a rope and see if you can get the lump of yours to start and lets go to the lake Jack Ass

canuck1
08-04-2005, 03:14 PM
Seems like a simple answer, and much like the frenchie dog jerking deal, I don't see any denial on your part Miss Kimmy. :D :D :D
The correct name would be Auntie Kimmy

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 03:17 PM
I think those shorts threw ya off :D ..........( . )( . )........Jordish

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 03:18 PM
No. To hard to explain and get it all sorted out. :D
Been there and done that.........( . )( . )........... :D

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 03:21 PM
[QUOTE=Kim Hanson]I never back down to anyone JBB......( . )( . ).....
Bull shite Hanson
I've seen you back peddle. Marcie would kick your ass in a second if you tried this tough talk with her.
Now go get a rope and see if you can get the lump of yours to start and lets go to the lake Jack Ass
You are around ****! Shit, I mean Canucky, see what happens in the AM! Its not so nice here right now......( . )( . )........... :cool:

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 03:22 PM
The correct name would be Auntie Kimmy
Don't start dreaming now.........( . )( . )........ :p

canuck1
08-04-2005, 03:25 PM
Don't start dreaming now.........( . )( . )........ :p
Lets ask your nieces about that name

Jordy
08-04-2005, 03:27 PM
I think those shorts threw ya off :D ..........( . )( . )........Jordish
Marcie's shorts didn't help, however I think what really added to the confusion, besides the chick name, was those pictures of you with the makeup and high heels on at Havasu Secret's house. :D

Kim Hanson
08-04-2005, 03:36 PM
Marcie's shorts didn't help, however I think what really added to the confusion, besides the chick name, was those pictures of you with the makeup and high heels on at Havasu Secret's house. :D
To those that never met me ...biotch!..That was a great time at Marks place, eh..I wasn't there to relax Jordy.......( . )( . ).......Barney is really funny, with the eggs as tits and shit..I sure would have love to seen Marks wife's tit's.......... :cool:

ratso
08-04-2005, 03:50 PM
I believe that comes down to what type of friend you have. A best friend... no way. I have other "levels" of friends, and some could be considered more like casual aquaintances. One of these "friends" has hit on practically anyone I've ever dated or been married to, and hooked up with a couple that I know of after we split, and only then did they realize what a prick he really was. Did I ever mention it to him? Nah... Have I screwed a few of his exes and one ex wife and the current one? Hell yes. He'd do it to me in a heartbeat, and all I do is laugh about it because he thinks he got one over on me. I'd rather have a back stabbing friend than a chick who (chances are) is going to stab me in the back somewhere down the line. Chicks come and go... friends are forever. One other example... Paul, my wing man... I had been seeing this girl for a few months, but I do my own thing mostly. I'd hook up with her after the bars close down, but that's about it, which wasn't enough for her. About a month into it, the "I love you's" start... screw that. Now she goes into stalker mode, and it's getting bad enough that I'm about ready to call the cops. About 3 or 4 weeks ago she shows up at the club where Paul and I are at, and she gets zilch out of me, tries to start crap with a couple of women I'm with, and after they threaten to throw her out, she goes up to Paul and starts hugging on him. Paul comes up to me later and says she is trying to pick him up and I tell him to go for it... get her out of my hair! I told him the rest of the drinks are on me the rest of the night, and after about 10 shots she is primed and ready and all over him. I slip him a Viagra and say "Have fun!" The next morning I call Paul to go to breakfast, and she answers. She tells me he won't be going because he just got in the shower. I said "Awesome, you're an official Club Member now!" Needless to say, she didn't care for that too much. Now she shows up about twice a week for some action, I do my own thing, and we can be friends as long as it's like that. Other friends of mine ask us how we can go out and screw each others chicks. All I can say is because we are friends, we got each others back, and no piece of ass will ever come between us. You get your heart involved and you're screwed... I'll step down now.

meaniam
08-04-2005, 04:21 PM
I believe that comes down to what type of friend you have. A best friend... no way. I have other "levels" of friends, and some could be considered more like casual aquaintances. One of these "friends" has hit on practically anyone I've ever dated or been married to, and hooked up with a couple that I know of after we split, and only then did they realize what a prick he really was. Did I ever mention it to him? Nah... Have I screwed a few of his exes and one ex wife and the current one? Hell yes. He'd do it to me in a heartbeat, and all I do is laugh about it because he thinks he got one over on me. I'd rather have a back stabbing friend than a chick who (chances are) is going to stab me in the back somewhere down the line. Chicks come and go... friends are forever. One other example... Paul, my wing man... I had been seeing this girl for a few months, but I do my own thing mostly. I'd hook up with her after the bars close down, but that's about it, which wasn't enough for her. About a month into it, the "I love you's" start... screw that. Now she goes into stalker mode, and it's getting bad enough that I'm about ready to call the cops. About 3 or 4 weeks ago she shows up at the club where Paul and I are at, and she gets zilch out of me, tries to start crap with a couple of women I'm with, and after they threaten to throw her out, she goes up to Paul and starts hugging on him. Paul comes up to me later and says she is trying to pick him up and I tell him to go for it... get her out of my hair! I told him the rest of the drinks are on me the rest of the night, and after about 10 shots she is primed and ready and all over him. I slip him a Viagra and say "Have fun!" The next morning I call Paul to go to breakfast, and she answers. She tells me he won't be going because he just got in the shower. I said "Awesome, you're an official Club Member now!" Needless to say, she didn't care for that too much. Now she shows up about twice a week for some action, I do my own thing, and we can be friends as long as it's like that. Other friends of mine ask us how we can go out and screw each others chicks. All I can say is because we are friends, we got each others back, and no piece of ass will ever come between us. You get your heart involved and you're screwed... I'll step down now.
now you told your friend. she was a stage 5 klinger! right!

HCS
08-04-2005, 04:26 PM
lol,
The key was "best freind" This guy let him have the key to his house to use his tools/garage at will to work on his motorcycle. They were buddies for many years. What's he do with the key? Screws the guys wife. He trusted the him. His buddy said look.....she seduced me. He called bull shit because they were best freinds.
Also his wife is the one that told him that she screwed his buddy. You have to figure it was over at that point anyway. Or she wouldn't have told him.
I think I would have gotten the message loud and clear. :rolleyes:

HCS
08-04-2005, 08:23 PM
Thanks to Kim Hanson this thread SUCKS!!!! :D

Tequila-John
08-04-2005, 09:18 PM
Did frenchie really beat his dogs cock off? WOW

HCS
08-05-2005, 08:34 AM
Did frenchie really beat his dogs cock off? WOW
He beat something off. :220v:

topless
08-05-2005, 08:39 AM
Thanks to Kim Hanson this thread SUCKS!!!! :DI agree.............is he gone?

Jbb
08-05-2005, 08:40 AM
He beat something off. :220v:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Woof.. :) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Jordy
08-05-2005, 08:40 AM
I agree.............is he gone?
From RRL. It's a Canatard free zone over there. :D :D :D
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Woof.. :) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
RD Sux!!! :D
<embed src="http://home.att.net/~kittycatfurballssounds/dogbark1.wav" autostart="true" loop="false" width="0" height="0"></embed>

topless
08-05-2005, 08:41 AM
<embed src="http://home.att.net/~kittycatfurballssounds/dogbark1.wav" autostart="true" loop="false" width="0" height="0"></embed>And a damn good thing too.........are you barking at me again Jordy? :)

SummitKarl
08-05-2005, 08:45 AM
I belive KH went on Vacation with Hooli today (not kidding)
it should be safe now, to close your "hansalator" programs now

Jordy
08-05-2005, 08:47 AM
Shit, I wish I would have known, I need to put mine back in the shop as his last little rant filled thread burned up another one. At least I paid extra and got the extended warranty. :idea: :D

topless
08-05-2005, 08:47 AM
it should be safe now, to close your "hansalator" programs nowGood. His shit gets old real fast. He needs to stay in Bench Racers where he can sit all night long and defend his manhood.

Jbb
08-05-2005, 08:55 AM
Good. His shit gets old real fast. He needs to stay in Bench Racers where he can sit all night long and defend his manhood.
And he always says nice things about you.......and a couple of whips,,,,and a muzzle......a jar of molassas.....a fire truck...and two fat hookers... :smile:

Freak
08-05-2005, 09:00 AM
No offense ratso - but does anyone else think that is some odd ass behavior?

Kilrtoy
08-05-2005, 09:10 AM
Nope, that is just RATSO.....

Cantrip
08-05-2005, 09:17 AM
I know the dog molestation story is backed up by evidence, but the part where this guy hooked up with another board member's wife, is that part true, I need to be filled in here and dont spare any details !
From what I have gathered, Frenchie seems to think he is God's gift to Earth, but to think he can get away with what he did, seems like he should have known better. Turns out, nobody loved him as much as he thought they did....

Jbb
08-05-2005, 09:27 AM
Maybe....but in a midlife crisis sort of way.......I think I like the way he thinks........ :)

lucky
08-05-2005, 09:28 AM
No offense ratso - but does anyone else think that is some odd ass behavior? i second that -- ratso is just honest and open - we all have our demons - his just makes him a legend -- go mom'sssss

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 09:28 AM
Thanks to Kim Hanson this thread SUCKS!!!! :D
Thanks........( . )( . ).......... :p

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 09:29 AM
Not yet...........( . )( . )........... :D

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 09:30 AM
<embed src="http://home.att.net/~kittycatfurballssounds/dogbark1.wav" autostart="true" loop="false" width="0" height="0"></embed>
Just like Scream & Fly........( . )( . )......... :D

Jordy
08-05-2005, 09:31 AM
Just like Scream & Fly........( . )( . )......... :D
Hey Miss Hanson,
Since you're here, there is a thread that Topless started over on RRL that you really have to see...
Oh wait, nevermind. :D :D :D

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 09:31 AM
Don't shut them down so quick 460.......( . )( . ).............. :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 09:33 AM
Good. His shit gets old real fast. He needs to stay in Bench Racers where he can sit all night long and defend his manhood.
Oh, for focks sake...cry me a river Topless.........( . )( . )........ :idea:

Jbb
08-05-2005, 09:33 AM
Hey Miss Hanson,
Since you're here, there is a thread that Topless started over on RRL that you really have to see...
:D :D :D :D :D ...lol.......Game,set,match.....Jordy....lol

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 09:35 AM
Hey Miss Hanson,
You guys can talk about me all you want, think I give a **** :notam: .......( . )( . )........

Jbb
08-05-2005, 09:36 AM
You guys can talk about all you, think I give a **** :notam: .......( . )( . )........
lol..... :wink:

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 09:36 AM
:D :D :D :D :D ...lol.......Game,set,match.....Jordy....lol
So now you are playing puter tennis :( ........( . )( . )......... :cry:

Jordy
08-05-2005, 09:37 AM
He needs to stay in Bench Racers where he can sit all night long and defend his manhood.
I don't know how much you can defend it with statements like this one:
I think my belly-button will be my dick......( . )( . ).......... :p
And that's from this thread. :D :D :D

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 09:39 AM
lol..... :wink:
Forgot some words again :D ..............( . )( . ).......... :D

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 09:40 AM
I don't know how much you can defend it with statements like this one:
And that's from this thread. :D :D :D
Im not going back to see why I said that.........( . )( . ).........must have been for a reason though :D

ratso
08-05-2005, 09:41 AM
Kim... lmao... you guys are killing me here Jordy. :D

Jordy
08-05-2005, 09:45 AM
Im not going back to see why I said that.........( . )( . ).........must have been for a reason though :D
Page #3:
My Hanslater is in the shop again. Thank God for extended warranties. You must have been on the Moose Piss pretty good when you hit reply on that post. :D

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 09:50 AM
Page #3:
My Hanslater is in the shop again. Thank God for extended warranties. You must have been on the Moose Piss pretty good when you hit reply on that post. :D
Ya see Jordish..beat my bottom=arse right up to my belly button...so that be where my dick would be at :notam: Its not Moose Piss either :p it's Labbatts Light, get it right now :) .........( . )( . )........

Jbb
08-05-2005, 09:53 AM
Ya see Jordish..beat my bottom=arse right up to my belly button...so that be where my dick would be at :notam: Its not Moose Piss either :p it's Labbatts Light, get it right now :) .........( . )( . )........
now see my Hanslater just went up in smoke......they must have a bad gene,...errr factory defect....

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 09:56 AM
now see my Hanslater just went up in smoke......they must have a bad gene,...errr factory defect....
Quit paying money on the cheap chit :wink: .........( . )( . )..............It was Luckys Canoe paddle..forget it :D :D

topless
08-05-2005, 10:19 AM
Quit paying money on the cheap chit :wink: .........( . )( . )..............It was Luckys Canoe paddle..forget it :D :DDamn!!! I need a hansalator!

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 10:28 AM
Damn!!! I need a hansalator!
Well when you find a good one, put up a link for it K........( . )( . )........ :idea: :D

lucky
08-05-2005, 12:43 PM
canadian beer - must be different than the canadian import .... thats all i have to say

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 12:49 PM
canadian beer - must be different than the canadian import .... thats all i have to say
Lucky, look how i changed this thread ( bashing thread you know who ) around to me....Not bad eh! :D ........( . )( . )........... :D

lucky
08-05-2005, 01:00 PM
Lucky, look how i changed this thread ( bashing thread you know who ) around to me....Not bad eh! :D ........( . )( . )........... :D
Yes you are the man 1 :D

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 01:08 PM
Yes you are the man 1 :D
I do what I can........( . )( . ).......... :D

CandyA$$
08-05-2005, 02:56 PM
Why would you ask that :confused: it's laying here with me on my puter chair......( . )( . ).........I carry big stick.... :D I will not go to what size I can fil, it might piss people off :D
Size, Ha Ha
A peanut shell.
;) :D

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 03:58 PM
Size, Ha Ha
A peanut shell.
;) :D
Thats funny, I had never ever heard of a women complain about it before! Its usually stop it now ( most can't go for a couple hours straight ), I got married it was so much easier, than trying to please them all :D .........( . )( . )........ :p :

CandyA$$
08-05-2005, 04:01 PM
Thats funny, I had never ever heard of a women complain about it before! Its usually stop it now ( most can't go for a couple hours straight ), I got married it was so much easier, than trying to please them all :D .........( . )( . )........ :p :
More like
Stop it it is not working for me. HA :D

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 04:13 PM
More like
Stop it it is not working for me. HA :D
Everything dries out after a couple hrs. of pounding.......( . )( . )...... :D I had a girl friend that was a areobics instructer, she could go for 6-8 hrs straight. Now days it seems like all the good ones are all gone :redface: :D

Jordy
08-05-2005, 04:14 PM
I had a girl friend that was a areobics instructer,
So you're a lesbian who likes dog molesters??? :D

CandyA$$
08-05-2005, 04:16 PM
Everything dries out after a couple hrs. of pounding.......( . )( . )...... :D I had a girl friend that was a areobics instructer, she could go for 6-8 hrs straight. Now days it seems like all the good ones are all gone :redface: :D
Oh for goodness sake give up your day dreaming.
Never happened :D

CandyA$$
08-05-2005, 04:16 PM
ROFLMAO!

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 04:17 PM
Are you a wishing Jordish :D ..........( . )( . )................

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 04:20 PM
Oh for goodness sake give up your day dreaming.
Never happened :D
I don't lie, never have and never will ! I have only had 2 girlfriends that can go for hours straight, the rest were stab them a few hundred times and call it a night :sleeping: .........( . )( . )..........

CandyA$$
08-05-2005, 04:26 PM
I don't lie, never have and never will ! I have only had 2 girlfriends that can go for hours straight, the rest were stab them a few hundred times and call it a night :sleeping: .........( . )( . )..........
Oh please my ego is sooo big.
LOL
Your killing me here :D

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 04:31 PM
Oh please my ego is sooo big.
LOL
Your killing me here :D
Its what women made me, curse them all :p .........( . )( . )..........

CandyA$$
08-05-2005, 04:32 PM
Come on now you said so yourself it would be my belly button and hell unless they forgot to cut the cord at birth there is not much there.
LOL :D

CandyA$$
08-05-2005, 04:33 PM
YOu know the chick does not count if her name is ROSIE! :D :idea:

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 04:41 PM
Come on now you said so yourself it would be my belly button and hell unless they forgot to cut the cord at birth there is not much there.
LOL :D
If she beat my ass to a pulp, it would be near my belly button! Is it the for hours thing that gets ya? Give me a dozen beer and it to the floor and let her buck baby...........( . )( . )..........I can do it alllllllllll nighttttttttttt longgggggggggggggg........ :D

CandyA$$
08-05-2005, 04:42 PM
So Kimmy what kind of vehicle do you drive? :idea:

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 04:44 PM
YOu know the chick does not count if her name is ROSIE! :D :idea:
Never had one girlfriend that her name started with the letter " R "........( . )( . )..........Names didn't mean shit with me, it was blonde hair and big jugs..... :idea: ;) tight arse worked good also

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 04:46 PM
So Kimmy what kind of vehicle do you drive? :idea:
Little Bronco..hahah, its not an extenstion of my dick either..........( . )( . )..........my boat is 20.5 long though :cool:

CandyA$$
08-05-2005, 04:47 PM
Never had one girlfriend that her name started with the letter " R "........( . )( . )..........Names didn't mean shit with me, it was blonde hair and big jugs..... :idea: ;) tight arse worked good also
Fuc*ing your friends in the ass doesn't count as having sex :D

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 04:50 PM
Fuc*ing your friends in the ass doesn't count as having sex :D
Those are the BJH handles, big ones don't work :p In the arse is nasty crap also, never done that before....must be to old for that stuff.......( . )( . ).......... :p
They are all friends girl, till the wife finds out..... :rollside:

CandyA$$
08-05-2005, 04:51 PM
Little Bronco..hahah, its not an extenstion of my dick either..........( . )( . )..........my boat is 20.5 long though :cool:
OK
Car means dick
Boat means brains
LMAO!

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 04:55 PM
OK
Car means dick
Boat means brains
LMAO!
Truck means tongue and boat means dick.......( . )( . ).........when the truck is done the boat cruise's on through :rollside:

CandyA$$
08-05-2005, 04:57 PM
Truck means tongue and boat means dick.......( . )( . ).........when the truck is done the boat cruise's on through :rollside:
ROTFLMAO!!! :D
You just a 20 year old trapped in an old farts body :devil:

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 05:00 PM
I think its my forked tongue that gets them, never asked them to tell you the truth. Ceiling fans work good also :p ..........( . )( . )..........on high speed :cool:

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 05:02 PM
I still weight the same I did as when I was 20, crazy hey! Must be the work outs :p ..........( . )( . )...........

CandyA$$
08-05-2005, 05:03 PM
LMFAOROTFPMFP!
You never give up do you? :devil:

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 05:07 PM
LMFAOROTFPMFP!
You never give up do you? :devil:
Aaa.....welllll. come to think of it, ahhhhh NO! :D :D ..........( . )( . )..........

CandyA$$
08-05-2005, 05:08 PM
Aaa.....welllll. come to think of it, ahhhhh NO! :D :D ..........( . )( . )..........
You know I think you are starting to loose my attention.

CandyA$$
08-05-2005, 05:09 PM
I think its my forked tongue that gets them, never asked them to tell you the truth. Ceiling fans work good also :p ..........( . )( . )..........on high speed :cool:
WTF! Ceiling fans, mmmm elaborate here

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 05:11 PM
You know I think you are starting to loose my attention.
I seem to have that effect on people latley, wonder what it is........( . )( . )........... :D

CandyA$$
08-05-2005, 05:13 PM
So on a serious note
Is it really legal to smoke pot in Canada?

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 05:32 PM
So on a serious note
Is it really legal to smoke pot in Canada?
I don't think so, but you won't get a criminal record ( if busted ) for anything under 1/2 oz........( . )( . ).............. :cool:

CandyA$$
08-05-2005, 05:34 PM
I don't think so, but you won't get a criminal record ( if busted ) for anything under 1/2 oz........( . )( . ).............. :cool:
Damn was looking for a place to grow, LOL
J/K not :D

CandyA$$
08-05-2005, 05:35 PM
WTF! Ceiling fans, mmmm elaborate here
Kimmy answer me! :cool:

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 05:36 PM
Damn was looking for a place to grow, LOL
J/K not :D
BC is the place for that stuff, heat is great there..........( . )( . )............ :cool:

CandyA$$
08-05-2005, 05:37 PM
BC is the place for that stuff, heat is great there..........( . )( . )............ :cool:
Where is BC?

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 05:43 PM
Where is BC?
Right here BC (http://maps.google.ca/) ..........( . )( . ).......... :cool:

CandyA$$
08-05-2005, 06:08 PM
Right here BC (http://maps.google.ca/) ..........( . )( . ).......... :cool:
Alll I got was a map, then computer glitched. :frown:
I thought it was another forum

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 06:15 PM
Alll I got was a map, then computer glitched. :frown:
I thought it was another forum
Just drag the map over and British Columbia is on the left side ......( . )( . ).......... :cool:

CandyA$$
08-05-2005, 06:17 PM
Just drag the map over and British Columbia is on the left side ......( . )( . ).......... :cool:
Ok I got it.
:p