PDA

View Full Version : Number of Eliminators

Sleek-Jet
08-04-2005, 02:55 PM
Anyone know if there is an online record of the number of boats built by a manufacturer during a certin year. I looked on the Coast Guard site and came up with nadda...
I would like to know how many Eliminators were built in 1975...

Stealth Marine
08-04-2005, 02:59 PM
Anyone know if there is an online record of the number of boats built by a manufacturer during a certin year. I looked on the Coast Guard site and came up with nadda...
I would like to know how many Eliminators were built in 1975...
Eliminator has to keep a master record of every hull ID number they issued.
But so far as I know, they do not have to release that record to the public.

deltarat
08-04-2005, 03:01 PM
I can tell you of one, I own it.

SUBPRIME
08-04-2005, 03:11 PM
I agree, I would start with a call to Eliminator.

Sleek-Jet
08-04-2005, 03:12 PM
Thanks, that's what I needed to know.
I'm having hell getting AZ numbers, and I sent pictures and copies of the proof of ownership back to Eliminator in Havasu to have them verify the HIN. They couldn't verify it, saying they didn't build that many boats that year. I was just trying to do a little research on my own, before I admit defeat and have to get a generic HIN...
The current theory is that Cali transposed a number on the paper work at some point in time.

Water Romper
08-04-2005, 03:39 PM
Try Eliminator in Mira Loma... :idea:
I had a hull of theirs that I picked up damaged...they worked wonders and got me legal title. :D

Sleek-Jet
08-04-2005, 04:04 PM
I had a hull of theirs that I picked up damaged...they worked wonders and got me legal title. :D
They're the ones that had me get in touch with Eliminator in Havasu... they said they didn't have the records on the older boats.
Oh well, it's more of a curiosity thing right now.

meaniam
08-04-2005, 04:10 PM
mam i went down there to try and buy a insurance claim hull. they wouldnt do it i saw them cut that boat up. what gave. how did you do it