PDA

View Full Version : Help a Loma Linda area peep out.

KACHINA KEN
08-04-2005, 08:21 PM
A friend just moved out to the Loma Linda area and he has no idea where the places are that he would like to hang out. He wants to know where the upscale hangouts are and where the local singles ( see meat-markets ) were. I told him if anyone would know it would be you guys.

cc322
08-04-2005, 08:35 PM
He wants to know where the upscale hangouts are and where the local singles
They are in Orange County ;) J/K

THATJEFFGUY
08-04-2005, 08:47 PM
Well, he's definitely not gonna find a hot spot in the "Double L"...or anywhere near there for that matter !!

KACHINA KEN
08-04-2005, 08:53 PM
Well, he's definitely not gonna find a hot spot in the "Double L"...or anywhere near there for that matter !!
Well hell I dunno, i'm near Scottsdale, I'm handled. Someone will know something I'm sure. I was out there a week ago looking at a boat for my brother and it didn't seem entirely horrible but it did seem like a big area.

KACHINA KEN
08-04-2005, 10:06 PM
Bumpity bump bump

Kachina26
08-05-2005, 05:25 AM
You can't even buy alcohol in the grocery store in Loma Linda, he's gonna have to travel just a bit. I'm an old married guy, so I'm not much more help than that. Have him try the Flamingo on Orange street in Redlands, there are usually plenty of top notch gals there :D

a catered life
08-05-2005, 05:57 AM
A friend just moved out to the Loma Linda area and he has no idea where the places are that he would like to hang out. He wants to know where the upscale hangouts are and where the local singles ( see meat-markets ) were. I told him is anyone would know it would be you guys.
no one here is upscale my friend :p

Excessive Force
08-05-2005, 06:02 AM
D&B!!!its in ontario...

meaniam
08-05-2005, 07:50 AM
A friend just moved out to the Loma Linda area and he has no idea where the places are that he would like to hang out. He wants to know where the upscale hangouts are and where the local singles ( see meat-markets ) were. I told him is anyone would know it would be you guys.
best place to pick up on a good non gangsta lady is at the brandy iron in san bernardino. wednesday night 8pm. it like 10 to 1 ratio. odds are great. it is country music club. rancho cucamunga twins club. margaritaville in rancho have not been there in yearsssss.

LaveyJet
08-05-2005, 07:58 AM
Try the Martini Bar in Redlands
There's also an English Pub in Redlands, the Falconer, that gets a good crowd.

cdog
08-05-2005, 08:04 AM
Near by. I'd say redlands. There's a lot of bars in redlands in town and a couple on the outskirts. I don't remember the names anymore. It's been years since i've partied out there. POPO is always out big time. Tell him to start at Dejavu off of redlands blvd and tennisee. Redlands is a college town, so you just have to look around. Quite a few hotties.

BROADMINDED
08-05-2005, 08:12 AM
Dont Go To Twins. Are Ther Is There Now Is A Bunch Of Baldy Gangters There And Margaritavile Is Now Margarita Beach And Is Pretty Much Closed Down Now. Sorry Meaniam.

KACHINA KEN
08-05-2005, 10:19 AM
no one here is upscale my friend :p
You know what I mean, ( look under not a dive bar ) :supp:

WYRD
08-05-2005, 10:21 AM
Try the Martini Bar in Redlands
There's also an English Pub in Redlands, the Falconer, that gets a good crowd.
Both of these bars are a good place to hang esp on fri or sat nights

meaniam
08-05-2005, 10:46 AM
Dont Go To Twins. Are Ther Is There Now Is A Bunch Of Baldy Gangters There And Margaritavile Is Now Margarita Beach And Is Pretty Much Closed Down Now. Sorry Meaniam.
no prob like i said been a long time. and if its baldy gangsters im sure it s a cock fest. wouldnt want to be there. but brandi still going

Outnumbered
08-05-2005, 11:44 AM
Beaumont is close by :p

prosthogod
08-05-2005, 11:48 AM
Ken it sounds like your friend needs to move again.

prosthogod
08-05-2005, 11:49 AM
Oh Ken, supposed to do lake test on saturday am, Lake pleasant.

little rowe boat
08-05-2005, 01:01 PM
He is not too far from Riverside,he should check out the Menagerie on University. :jawdrop:

six two
08-05-2005, 01:39 PM
The Vault in Redlands. Charley's Jewel also in Redlands... pretty sure its on State Street.

WYRD
08-05-2005, 01:41 PM
He is not too far from Riverside,he should check out the Menagerie on University. :jawdrop:
:D :D :DTop Notch Bar.................Lots of singles in there :idea:

phuggit
08-05-2005, 01:44 PM
:2purples:

KACHINA KEN
08-05-2005, 04:01 PM
Oh Ken, supposed to do lake test on saturday am, Lake pleasant.
Is that an invite?

GreenEyeKitty
08-05-2005, 10:26 PM
Go to the Dirty Bird (the Flamingo), The Broiler Room, The Falconeer, and Chuck's Nuts ( Charley Jewels). They are all on Orange Street and The Bird and Broiler Room are just North of Redlands Blvd and the other two are near State Street and Orange. There is also Muscle Mikes in Redlands too. They are all good places to go for drinks and people watching. You can hit the Hustler Club near Alabama, its where Whiskey Creek was back in the day. Tell your friend there is also the Red Fox in San Berdo.

KACHINA KEN
08-05-2005, 11:01 PM
Go to the Dirty Bird (the Flamingo), The Broiler Room, The Falconeer, and Chuck's Nuts ( Charley Jewels). They are all on Orange Street and The Bird and Broiler Room are just North of Redlands Blvd and the other two are near State Street and Orange. There is also Muscle Mikes in Redlands too. They are all good places to go for drinks and people watching. You can hit the Hustler Club near Alabama, its where Whiskey Creek was back in the day. Tell your friend there is also the Red Fox in San Berdo.
Thanks GEK!