PDA

View Full Version : Custom Furniture

boxscore
08-04-2005, 10:02 PM
I'm in the need of some custom comtemporary furniture pieces. Any recommendations for custom design and manufacturing?.... So Cal area to San Diego. Thanks Peeps

ROZ
08-04-2005, 10:41 PM
There use to be a place called Martin Lawrence in SAn Diego, but I don't know if they're still around...

THATJEFFGUY
08-04-2005, 10:50 PM
I'm in the need of some custom comtemporary furniture pieces. Any recommendations for custom design and manufacturing?.... So Cal area to San Diego. Thanks Peeps
What kinda furniture ? Tables, hutches, & bookcases...or chairs & couches ?

Boat Ride
08-05-2005, 12:20 AM
theres a store near my house...in Huntington beach call the comtemporary ________ ( something) on golden west.... cool store... bought our bed room set there.... plus they. .. kinda customized it

boxscore
08-05-2005, 06:25 AM
What kinda furniture ? Tables, hutches, & bookcases...or chairs & couches ?
8' dining table, buffet/credenza, king bed w/ nightstands.
Got anyone Jeff?

Man-de-lone
08-05-2005, 07:38 AM
I just finished a job for a guy who does all kinds of cool stuff out of Brazilian wood. His family owns a factory and a jillion acres of forest down there. Big heavy pieces, dark wood, but modern style. I can get you his info if you want. Their shop is in Encinitas.

2Driver
08-05-2005, 07:42 AM
I just finished a job for a guy who does all kinds of cool stuff out of Brazilian wood. His family owns a factory and a jillion acres of forest down there. Big heavy pieces, dark wood, but modern style. I can get you his info if you want. Their shop is in Encinitas.
You mean used to be a jillion acres of forest :p
BTW: you got mail