PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute Cobra Check In!!!!

SnakeWrench
08-05-2005, 06:35 PM
Lets see who all's going to be in Hava this weekend. Looks like the Snake's gonna be there after all!!! Off duty of coarse.
Check in peeps!!!

Essex29
08-05-2005, 06:52 PM
Hey SnakeWrench,
Are you affiliated with Cobra?

SnakeWrench
08-05-2005, 07:39 PM
Hey SnakeWrench,
Are you affiliated with Cobra?
Yup. Sure nuff. Name says it all.
Hey Shockwavebob, I can't wait to see the killer out there. I'd like to take it for a 150 mph run. I know the boat will handle it with no problem.

Essex29
08-05-2005, 08:02 PM
Yup. Sure nuff. Name says it all.
Hey Shockwavebob, I can't wait to see the killer out there. I'd like to take it for a 150 mph run. I know the boat will handle it with no problem.
Fill us in on the new Viper, very nice boat!
I was at the factory on Sunday checking it out and can't wait to see the open bow !

SnakeWrench
08-05-2005, 09:05 PM
Fill us in on the new Viper, very nice boat!
I was at the factory on Sunday checking it out and can't wait to see the open bow !
I'll be spending alot of time in it this weekend and I wil be sure to let you know how it is. The open bow should be pretty cool and we are just as excited to see it finished as well.
Stay tuned!!!

SnakeWrench
08-05-2005, 09:07 PM
He had George from Motech out tuning the fuel injection last weekend. That thing is STRONG.
When you see him, tell him you heard he's running a new prototype 7 cylinder engine. :D :D
I got to work with George a while back. If he says it's stout, it more than likely is.
It sounds like you wouldn't even know if it was running on seven. We'll see.