PDA

View Full Version : Question For The Hot Boat Babe's

LakeBound
08-06-2005, 03:52 AM
My g/f wants to get her tities enhanced. She has scheduled an up coming appointment to interview a doctor. Any of you ladies have some words of wisdom that have done this or know of someone who had it done? WhatÂ’s the length of the typical recovery? Lots of pain? How about @ $$$. Just looking for a bit of heads up or questions to ask the doc before the appointment date. Just looking for a bit of infoÂ….Anyone regret having it done for any reason? Or am I worrying to much over nothing for her.
Thanks Ladies

Kilrtoy
08-06-2005, 05:45 AM
Do a search , that subjext has been discussed many times..
Just tlike boats, there is a reason doctors cost more than others.....
its her body , don't be cheap... It could get ugly

SCUBA STEVE
08-06-2005, 05:48 AM
Do a search , that subjext has been discussed many times..
Just tlike boats, there is a reason doctors cost more than others.....
its her body , don't be cheap... It could get ugly
Figured you would be the first to respond to this! lol
:D
I agree with Kilr, get more then on consultation, and find a Dr. she is comfortable with.
Good luck

2Driver
08-06-2005, 07:25 AM
Do what my friend did when his wife wanted a pair for $5k
He said " can't you just rub your cleavage back and forth with some toilet paper each day for 5 seconds and see what happens over time?"
She said " what the heck is that supposed to do?"
He said " I don't know but look what it did for your ass!"
:D :D

dimarcobros
08-06-2005, 09:58 AM
Do what my friend did when his wife wanted a pair for $5k
He said " can't you just rub your cleavage back and forth with some toilet paper each day for 5 seconds and see what happens over time?"
She said " what the heck is that supposed to do?"
He said " I don't know but look what it did for your ass!"
:D :D
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DMB

PHOTOGLOU
08-06-2005, 10:04 AM
Have her get at least 75 to 100cc bigger than she originally wants. Trust me, after 3 "enhancements" (and she wants another), it is better to go a little to big than to small. And if the doctor advertises in the "pennysaver" it might be best to stay away.
I couldn't agree more :cool:

Big Warlock
08-06-2005, 10:09 AM
We have a good place in Mexico. The Drs here are very, very good. There is a pic of one of our patients recovering in Kilrtoy's pics below his messages!!!
:mix: :sqeyes:

bunny 166
08-06-2005, 10:15 AM
We have a good place in Mexico. The Drs here are very, very good. There is a pic of one of our patients recovering in Kilrtoy's pics below his messages!!!
:mix: :sqeyes:
Art has implants??.... :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-06-2005, 10:17 AM
LMAO!! I need his dr. # :p

jawbreakerkid
08-06-2005, 10:19 AM
the wife has scheduled some time in December to get hers. i don't think she needs them, but a lot of her friends have them. if they give her more confidence, so be it.....

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-06-2005, 10:20 AM
the wife has scheduled some time in December to get hers. i don't think she needs them, but a lot of her friends have them. if they give her more confidence, so be it.....
agree 100% :)

bunny 166
08-06-2005, 10:22 AM
Welcome to the boards! She'll look great.....enjoy :D

lurid
08-06-2005, 10:47 AM
Have her get at least 75 to 100cc bigger than she originally wants. Trust me, after 3 "enhancements" (and she wants another), it is better to go a little to big than to small. And if the doctor advertises in the "pennysaver" it might be best to stay away.
I agree too. 1st consultation she will go with a smaller one, by the 2nd or third Dr's visist her choice will have increased by 50cc or more

jawbreakerkid
08-06-2005, 10:59 AM
she wants to go from a mid C to a full D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2307img_1023.jpg

bunny 166
08-06-2005, 11:08 AM
:) She looks fine now.....but she wants bigger,huh? If she'll feel better, then let her go and have fun!! :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
08-06-2005, 11:14 AM
lmfao!!! :D

jawbreakerkid
08-06-2005, 11:29 AM
:) She looks fine now.....but she wants bigger,huh? If she'll feel better, then let her go and have fun!! :cool:
my thoughts exactly! :rollside:
she has definitely decided to go under the muscle, but has not decided as to the insertion point....ie. nipple, armpit, belly button, etc.

Windy
08-06-2005, 11:36 AM
she wants to go from a mid C to a full D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2307img_1023.jpg
I wouldnt mess with those...they're perfect.

Windy
08-06-2005, 11:37 AM
My g/f wants to get her tities enhanced. She has scheduled an up coming appointment to interview a doctor. Any of you ladies have some words of wisdom that have done this or know of someone who had it done? WhatÂ’s the length of the typical recovery? Lots of pain? How about @ $$$. Just looking for a bit of heads up or questions to ask the doc before the appointment date. Just looking for a bit of infoÂ….Anyone regret having it done for any reason? Or am I worrying to much over nothing for her.
Thanks Ladies
Definitely go on more than one consultation.
Go with the Doc she feels the most comfortable with.
Go bigger or she'll wish she did.
Good Luck

Trigger
08-06-2005, 11:38 AM
my thoughts exactly! :rollside:
she has definitely decided to go under the muscle, but has not decided as to the insertion point....ie. nipple, armpit, belly button, etc.
Chad,
She needs that like I need a gun shot to my head!!! She is perfect right now!! But if it makes her happier, then in return you become happier!!! :D :D (and after all isn't that what we all want) ;)

Mrs.charitycase
08-06-2005, 11:47 AM
I agree!

jawbreakerkid
08-06-2005, 11:55 AM
Everyone already thinks she has implants now. I guess they think that a 5'3", 103lb woman should have a natural C cup.
Perhaps I shoud just have the Dr. put her under then not do a thing to her. Once she wakes up I'll tell her how much bigger they look. :D

Artv
08-06-2005, 11:59 AM
Mine are real hunny...

Trigger
08-06-2005, 12:07 PM
Everyone already thinks she has implants now. I guess they think that a 5'3", 103lb woman should have a natural C cup.
:D
I've said it before and I'll say it again, You are one lucky SOB!

jstwkd
08-06-2005, 12:09 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, You are one lucky SOB!
Very!....she is a hotty!!!!!!!!!

jawbreakerkid
08-06-2005, 12:12 PM
Yeah, I'm the lucky one and she is the unlucky one! ;)
N-Lo wants exact duplicates of Mrs. Jstwkd1's boobies! :D

jstwkd
08-06-2005, 12:38 PM
Yeah, I'm the lucky one and she is the unlucky one! ;)
N-Lo wants exact duplicates of Mrs. Jstwkd1's boobies! :D
I think she has them know!.....They are perfect!She is truly a beautiful women.........

LakeBound
08-06-2005, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the comments guys..You gave some good things to think about.....Sounds like a few have been through this more then once. So what's the most prefered method of insertion? Belly button? Nipple?? And what would be a normal recovery time frame?

Windy
08-06-2005, 05:29 PM
So what's the most prefered method of insertion? Belly button? Nipple?? And what would be a normal recovery time frame?
That ususally depends on the doctor...recovery is about 1 week.

jstwkd
08-06-2005, 06:54 PM
Thanks for the comments guys..You gave some good things to think about.....Sounds like a few have been through this more then once. So what's the most prefered method of insertion? Belly button? Nipple?? And what would be a normal recovery time frame?
Mrs J went thru the arm pit.She was back to work in two weeks.She was back on her feet 2 days.....couldnt pick up anything heavy right away.Or lift her arms over her head to wash her hair.Said it was difficult to sleep.
Mrs also agrees to go bigger.....Wishes she did.

KACHINA KEN
08-06-2005, 06:59 PM
Yeah leave them tits alone.