PDA

View Full Version : Horse lover?

LaveyJet
08-06-2005, 09:32 AM
A man died of internal injuries from sex with a stallion at a ranch used by a bestiality ring, police in the state of Washington said on Monday.
The man suffered fatal trauma while being sodomised by a stallion at a stud farm that catered to men who wanted sex with animals, Enumclaw Police Commander Eric Sortland told AP.
"From the medical examiner's office to the sheriff to the police detectives, we have never seen anything remotely close to what we have in the past two weeks," Sortland said.
The shocking events at the ranch were exposed after a man's body was dropped off at a hospital southeast of the city of Seattle on July 2 after his encounter with the horse.
"Basically, his colon was ruptured, along with his lower organs in that region, and he bled out," Sortland said.
A cache of hundreds of hours of videotaped man-on-beast sex sessions was found hidden in a field, Sortland said.
The animals kept at the farm included ponies, horses, goats, sheep and dogs, according to the police commander.
Images of the flock of offerings on the bestial dude ranch were relayed over the internet and records indicate men had come from throughout the United States, according to police.
"Unfortunately, these people were very diligent in filming their activities," Sortland said of a viewing task detectives have found unpleasant.
Police were still reviewing the recordings to determine the range of activities, according to the commander.
Because sex with animals is not barred by law in Washington state, no arrests have been made, according to police who nonetheless continued to investigate on Monday to determine whether any illegal activity had taken place at the ranch.
The case is being used by state legislators backing a bill that would make it illegal to have sex with beasts, Sortland said.

Biglue
08-06-2005, 09:34 AM
SUNOVAB&*CTH.
He literally had a new one torn out. Sick MOFO's.

Jordy
08-06-2005, 09:35 AM
I'm going to pull a Topless here and just tell my fingers not to type anything about anyone because it would be just tooooooo easy. :hammerhea :cool: :wink: :D
I did see where a blind guy in Florida, I think, got sent to jail for molesting his guide dog though. :2purples: :)

Her454
08-06-2005, 09:35 AM
This thread should take off like wildfire, as sick as it is. :cry:

Biglue
08-06-2005, 09:36 AM
I'm going to pull a Topless here and just tell my fingers not to type anything about anyone because it would be just tooooooo easy. :hammerhea :cool: :wink: :D
I did see where a blind guy in Florida, I think, got sent to jail for molesting his guide dog though. :2purples: :)
LMAO.
SO what's up Jordy?

Cole1313
08-06-2005, 09:39 AM
Oh man I want to say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!E!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Y!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Biglue
08-06-2005, 09:40 AM
Oh man I want to say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!E!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Y!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
That one actually screams NAte.

Cole1313
08-06-2005, 09:43 AM
WEll they police said many people from all over the u.s., FLOCKED to the place. So I guess you are right. Nate and Heywood could have both been there.
Funny as it is to play around with this. It is freaking gross. I can not believe that there really are people out there who enjoy this kind of thing. They should all go to jail!!!

Her454
08-06-2005, 09:50 AM
WEll they police said many people from all over the u.s., FLOCKED to the place. So I guess you are right. Nate and Heywood could have both been there.
Funny as it is to play around with this. It is freaking gross. I can not believe that there really are people out there who enjoy this kind of thing. They should all go to jail!!!
Anyone ever the CSI Vegas episode where they investigated a group of people that dressed up in animals clothing and had sex in the same room with each other - while in costume. Apparently they sprayed some sort of "animal" scent that was supposed to be a "animal aphrodisiac". It was weird, but turns out its something that really goes on. Sick fockers.

Cole1313
08-06-2005, 09:53 AM
Anyone ever the CSI Vegas episode where they investigated a group of people that dressed up in animals clothing and had sex in the same room with each other - while in costume. Apparently they sprayed some sort of "animal" scent that was supposed to be a "animal aphrodisiac". It was weird, but turns out its something that really goes on. Sick fockers.
I love that show but have not seen that episode.

Jordy
08-06-2005, 09:56 AM
I can not believe that there really are people out there who enjoy this kind of thing. They should all go to jail!!!
You mean like this fellow dog lover:
Posted on Fri, Jul. 15, 2005
Man allegedly had sex with guide dog
Tallahasseean charged with breach of peace
By James L. Rosica
DEMOCRAT STAFF WRITER
Local prosecutors are apparently in a bind: How do they charge a blind Tallahassee man who has been accused of having sex with his guide dog?
Florida, like many other states, has no bestiality statute - that is, a law specifically prohibiting sexual contact between humans and animals.
So Alan Yoder, 29, originally was charged with felony animal cruelty, but court records show that charge was dropped last Friday and replaced with a misdemeanor - disorderly conduct.
Yoder now is charged with a "breach of the peace, by engaging in sexual activity with a guide dog," according to a court document.
One of two prosecutors on the case, Assistant State Attorney Owen McCaul, did not return a call Thursday. The other, Assistant State Attorney Stephanie Usina, said she could not answer specific questions, including explaining why the charge was lowered to a misdemeanor.
Yoder, reached by telephone Thursday, declined to be interviewed. James D. Varnado, his attorney, said he has filed a not-guilty plea on his client's behalf but declined to discuss details of the case.
"However lurid the allegations may be, we should resist a rush to judgment," he said.
Here's what happened, according to Tallahassee police reports:
Yoder, who lives in a local apartment complex, last month asked a female acquaintance to join him in a sex act with the dog, a male yellow Labrador named "Lucky."
She demurred, but later told a friend about it. That person called a social worker, who called police.
Investigators spoke to Yoder on June 16, who admitted performing certain sex acts with the dog, even going into detail with them, but denied doing others. He was arrested and booked June 22, charged with animal cruelty.
An animal-control officer took the dog to Dr. Sondra Brown, a veterinarian at Northwood Animal Hospital, who could not determine whether the dog had been sexually abused.
Warren Goodwin, who recently retired after 30 years as an assistant prosecutor, said he could not recall a similar case in Leon County.
Annemarie Lucas, a New York-based special investigator for the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, said sexual contact with animals "probably happens more than it's actually reported."
Bestiality - illegal in New York state - is "just not a natural thing," she said. "Animals can't consent ... They're probably fearful and in physical pain. It's like any kind of abuse.
"It's a cowardly act," added Lucas, who also appears on "Animal Precinct," a program on the Animal Planet cable-television network. "It's a domination thing, something an animal would never instigate."
Stephanie Shain, spokeswoman for the Humane Society of the United States, said her organization takes a similar position.
"It's doing something to an animal that they have an inability to stop," Shain said.
Last year, an Ocala man pleaded no contest to felony animal cruelty after being charged with having sex with his then-fiancee's female Rottweiler, according to the Pet-Abuse.com Web site.
A judge withheld adjudication and ordered five years of probation and a psychological evaluation. He also prohibited the 27-year-old man from "owning pets of any kind while on probation and from having unsupervised contact with other people's pets," the site said.

LaveyJet
08-06-2005, 09:58 AM
Leon County????

Jordy
08-06-2005, 09:59 AM
Leon County????
Coincidence perhaps??? I think not. :hammer2: :angry2:
Wow, I can't believe I missed that. That's funny, and directly as copied from the article. I'll even find the link to prove it. :D :D :D
http://www.tallahassee.com/mld/tallahassee/news/local/12136222.htm?template=contentModules/printstory.jsp

ROZ
08-06-2005, 10:17 AM
Wow, I can't believe I missed that.
Getin rusty there, buddy? :D

Jordy
08-06-2005, 10:20 AM
Getin rusty there, buddy? :D
It's been a long week. I guess I just ain't as good as I once was... :D :D :D

lucky
08-06-2005, 10:22 AM
By James L. Rosica
DEMOCRAT STAFF WRITER
Local prosecutors are apparently in a bind: How do they charge a blind Tallahassee man who has been accused of having sex with his guide dog?
Florida, like many other states, has no bestiality statute - that is, a law specifically prohibiting sexual contact between humans and animals.
So Alan Yoder, 29, originally was charged with felony animal cruelty, but court records show that charge was dropped last Friday and replaced with a misdemeanor - disorderly conduct.
Yoder now is charged with a "breach of the peace, by engaging in sexual activity with a guide dog," according to a court document.
One of two prosecutors on the case, Assistant State Attorney Owen McCaul, did not return a call Thursday. The other, Assistant State Attorney Stephanie Usina, said she could not answer specific questions, including explaining why the charge was lowered to a misdemeanor.
Yoder, reached by telephone Thursday, declined to be interviewed. James D. Varnado, his attorney, said he has filed a not-guilty plea on his client's behalf but declined to discuss details of the case.
"However lurid the allegations may be, we should resist a rush to judgment," he said.
Yoder, who lives in a local apartment complex, last month asked a female acquaintance to join him in a sex act with the dog, a male yellow Labrador named "Lucky."
She demurred, but later told a friend about it. That person called a social worker, who called police.
Investigators spoke to Yoder on June 16, who admitted performing certain sex acts with the dog, even going into detail with them, but denied doing others. He was arrested and booked June 22, charged with animal cruelty.
An animal-control officer took the dog to Dr. Sondra Brown, a veterinarian at Northwood Animal Hospital, who could not determine whether the dog had been sexually abused.
Warren Goodwin, who recently retired after 30 years as an assistant prosecutor, said he could not recall a similar case in Leon County.
Annemarie Lucas, a New York-based special investigator for the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, said sexual contact with animals "probably happens more than it's actually reported."
Bestiality - illegal in New York state - is "just not a natural thing," she said. "Animals can't consent ... They're probably fearful and in physical pain. It's like any kind of abuse.
"It's a cowardly act," added Lucas, who also appears on "Animal Precinct," a program on the Animal Planet cable-television network. "It's a domination thing, something an animal would never instigate."
Stephanie Shain, spokeswoman for the Humane Society of the United States, said her organization takes a similar position.
"It's doing something to an animal that they have an inability to stop," Shain said.
Last year, an Ocala man pleaded no contest to felony animal cruelty after being charged with having sex with his then-fiancee's female Rottweiler, according to the Pet-Abuse.com Web site.
A judge withheld adjudication and ordered five years of probation and a psychological evaluation. He also prohibited the 27-year-old man from "owning pets of any kind while on probation and from having unsupervised contact with other people's pets," the site said.
HEY - i'M NOT A LABRADOR - :D

Biglue
08-06-2005, 10:22 AM
Some nasty shiat for sure.

spectratoad
08-06-2005, 10:34 AM
By James L. Rosica
DEMOCRAT STAFF WRITER
So Frenchie ***boater, 35, originally was charged with felony animal cruelty, but court records show that charge was dropped last Friday and replaced with a misdemeanor - disorderly conduct.
Frenchie now is charged with a "breach of the peace, by engaging in sexual activity with a guide dog," according to a court document.
Frenchie, reached by telephone Thursday, declined to be interviewed. James D. Varnado, his attorney, said he has filed a not-guilty plea on his client's behalf but declined to discuss details of the case.
Frenchie, who lives in a local apartment complex, last month asked a female acquaintance to join him in a sex act with the dog, a male yellow Labrador named "Lucky."
Investigators spoke to Frenchie on June 16, who admitted performing certain sex acts with the dog, even going into detail with them, but denied doing others. He was arrested and booked June 22, charged with animal cruelty.
That is pretty sick. The things people do. Twisted. :mad: :mad: